I'm late to the party, can we talk about this thing or has it gone to the autists yet?

I'm late to the party, can we talk about this thing or has it gone to the autists yet?

Penny best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/threads/anthro-characters.109960/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard the creator was going to update it with quite a bit of content
Some mods are autistic but its an okay harvest moon clone for the PC

how bad are the weeb and furry mods?

I saw a monster girl mod and a few furry mods, a decent amount of gender bending mods as well

Details?

They just flip the gender of the citizens, pic related is one of them

any details about that?

is it wierd that henry looks way better than haley?

that henry

It changes the sprites of animals and monsters into monster girls

It depends on the creator I'd imagine, there's like 4-5 mods for changing the genders of the NPC's that I saw

I was hoping for one that changes you into a girl and you get fucked up the ass by Alex.

horse turned into a centauro?

These are the other pictures the creator put up, I would check myself if the mod adds centaurs but I don't have stardew valley installed on my computer at this moment.

It's shit just go back and play harvest moon

It's better than any HM game has been in years, what the fuck are you on about?

Don't take shitposters seriously.

There's an upcoming update. Contain your autism a little more.

There are mods, that's then only redeemable aspect of it, and the only one it needs. Over time, modders can make it a better game.

No. A game has to have a good core for mods to be able to make it great. You can polish a turd all you want, it'll still be a turd. I think Stardew Valley does have that good core, but you're wrong that a shit game can be turned into a good game with mods.

SPORTS

I want him to dominate my asshole.

Sup Holla Forums, who's your Waifu/Husbando?

Stardew Valley is a piss-easy Rune Factory with shittier combat and awful waifus.

The sole appeal of this game is "Harvest Moon but on PC."

Well fuck a duck.

Never modded Skyrim until it crashed, right? Skyrim is one of the worst vanilla games I've ever played, but I played a lot of times with mods, just fucking around.
I do admit not all games can be automatically good with mods, but some games can. I kind of doubt Stardew Valley have that potential, tho, but it's still there.

please no

It was pretty hot. Better than the shit they usually upload.

I will never understand straight people.

more

Okay, fine.

And another.

Post links to god tier mods.
(Anime portrait mod)

NO YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

Is this what you wanted user? Is this what you had in mind?

Because this is what you're getting.

LOL NOPE

Best husbando, of course.

s t o p

All you're doing is fueling the fire you retard.

You're the one who asked for more, not me.

i asked for more bbw
i did not ask for faggotry

That's why I said the first one wasn't that bad. It's just your average monstergirl comic, everything else is insultingly horrible.

Well fine, here you go.

life hurts

This thread is now dead. You know, I think those comics wouldn't be so bad without the stupid humor and SJW. Sometimes they're actually interesting.

It irritates me how informative and well-researched these degenerate web comics are.

There are a lot of things I will never understand, like wanting to see more of very shitty art of a fat ass squirting her gender fluid onto a skinny dyke, but jerking off to a bee pollinating a flower, that I can understand.

you
FOOL

Still has shitty art.

holy fuck nigger all that terrible advice

you are not supposed to pee before sex, you should not be wiping, you should be padding

I'm cheating on Penny

with who?

Supreme gentleman.

All this fucking comics make me want Gestapo to be a thing again.

Muhfuggen bix noods sheeeiiiit. I could do nothing but laugh when he asked me for a melon for an experiment and he said that it would be hard to not eat it.

no I'm black too we're hole brothers for Robin

I think its racist that you think that black people can't crave the sweet red wet flesh of a watermelon without comparing it to the stereotype.

It's basically Harvest Moon: Faggot SJW Trans-Nigger Strong Womyn version.

I bet you faggots don't even use the marriable jas mod

Just looked up the girl ones, and damn

Muh dick

Can I make all the residents cute girls?

Ok that said is modding going anywhere?
Or did it stop on Pokemon and Monstergirl sprite swaps and minor changes?

I would like Harvest moon with mods.

there is always a retard on a harvest moon like game

Bump

Are there more gender bending mods with pictures?

Was Sebastian the nigger? If so 10/10 remake.

There are no black bachelors. Demetrius is married.

Oh right, Demetrius. I forgot they gave him a nigger name too.

whats up with the redcat? what is he hiding?

That's good.

dont worry user, a mod will fix it.

Good news! One of the furry mods has moth girls

I think its covering sprites unique to the 10 heart cut-scenes

I'm gonna need a source.

their forums

i wonder what does the dev think about the

Here I was thinking Seedscape was finished.

Links please?

this exists…
community.playstarbound.com/threads/anthro-characters.109960/

Tfw

nice quads

Nigger he could've emulated Harvest Moon. The problem is that Natsume will be running HM franchise to the fucking ground with their focus in the mobile market. Imo the last good harvest moon game was magical melody.

That's why you play Rune Factory. But neither can be modded. At least not as easily as Stardew Valley.

On the other hand the guy that's a scientist is black and he's married to one of the better girls.

I never understood the autist mod argument.

Even if some brony dragon dildo faggots make mods for a game you like, they're mods. You don't have to use them, and not too many will. It always makes some gamers sound like some fucking high school cunts thinking about popularity.