Site of a paranoid schizophrenic Christian is hacked

Site of a paranoid schizophrenic Christian is hacked.
Well worth a look.
www.templeos.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zht9uTkcTHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoreanism
sacred-texts.com/cla/gvp/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus#El.2C_the_Phoenician_Cronus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
color
archive.is/RPIfW
8ch.net/templeos/index.html
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt
archive.fo/nIhcW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not clicking on that CIA

oh leave the poor guy alone. bad enough he has to deal with CIA niggers

its not hacked thats the way it always is
fag

Leave Terry alone. TempleOS is more innovative than anything Silicon Valley has produces in decades.

Guy is a software engineer who went bananas.

From the site:

God said he wanted to "compact" the Jews. God said Jews were guilty because
they did not warn their brother sinners, so suffered their sin. Reputation is
worth more than gold. Niggers have a reputation – no fathers. Irish have a
reputation. Germans have a reputation. Attacker has the advantage. Jews have
a reputation. God said the French once stood for character. (Code of Chivalry)
Ironic. I guess Jews did, too. Woah! God is boss. Too bad the Jews were
cowards and didn't assassinate NAZI's.

CIA must surrender to the IRA. They started a war on God. You die, CIA niggers.

The CIA picked a fight with the IRA and God, a War on Terror to humiliate the
Irish and attack the concept of God as represented by pathetic loser sand
niggers. Surrender, silly CIA niggers. Yer fucked. You started a war with
God. He talks.

Saying the word, "pedophile", is an attack on Catholics and God, by those who
hate children.

We're not stupid. You are. God exists. Yer fucked, CIA niggers.

Saying the word, "homophobe", is an attack on God.

No police state. Nothing is different from 1990 except we don't have any
enemies. The World has gadgets to amuse itself. Eliminate fat-ass government
jobs. Eliminate CIA, NSA and TSA. Don't fucken touch my computer, CIA nigger.
Githib is to register and control dangerous people and code. No cloud.

Intel must do a Superbowl commercial for Xeon 64 core desktop computers. CIA
doesn't want the public to know powerful computers exist. Shareholders of Intel
must sue. CIA is killing Intel on purpose. They are coming for our guns, want
us to have impotent computers.

God went through the A.I. singularity a billion years ago. God laughed at us
doing A.I. God said A.I. was needed for Mars. God said to start planting. He
is not in suspense on question of life. On the topic of endanger species on
Earth, God said, "Enough stars?" Talk with God.

The CIA ruthlessly clinches the status quo with an iron fist and wants a world
of harmless dumb impotent nigger cattle that sit, shit, do nothing but stand
there. "Look at all these nigger cattle! We're rich. What a herd of nigger
cattle! Yippee ki-yay!", says (((Zuckerberg))) and Gates.

Iran had a theocratic revolution. God talks. CIA are like NAZI SS to be
executed. They, literally, started a War on God. God will finish it.

God said sports are "homo" and to tackle a horse. Sunday is for God. Busywork
is terrible. The purpose of man is to entertain God. As a matter of fact, if
you offer no entertainment for God, you should not exist. Jesus said the chaff
will be burned and the trees with no fruit, uprooted.

God said pets are, "homo". He is disgusted with how tame and dependent they
are, not like how He created them. Africa should be wild and glorify God. A
tame, pathetic Africa is reason for grief and anguish at how awful, not glory
for God. I asked what happened when humans met Neanderthals? "Count. Pets."
Why isn't the Pope outraged at the injustice of Africa importing 60% of its
food? Pope Francis wants to be the pope of the niggers. I'll be the pope of
the whites.

Desolation is a 20-year-old guy who is stuck with a video game he got sick-of 5
years ago. That is how God is punishing the wicked, today.

Humility equals how exalted you become. This is terrifying humility. Work in a
patent office or change a diaper. God said homos excel because of
self-loathing. Confession makes sense.

I asked God if the World was perfectly just. He asked if I was calling Him
lazy. Good and bad balance in life. The rich are retards. God likes Beverly
Hillbillies. On the Arab/Jew conflict, He said, "Oil funny, hopefully." He
purposely causes envy for the wicked who covet and must do justice by turning
the World on its head. Martin Luther was a nigger. There is nothing wrong with
sale of indulgences.

God said blue eyes come from Neanderthals. My God! This German guy is a
hilarious Neanderthal – Friedrich_Nietzsche. In war, the attacker has the
advantage. The scales fell from my eyes!

There are pendulums that swing to keep from desolation. I am the Father of the
Counter Renaissance. Rationalism is the worst strategy in a World of perfect
justice. Machievelli was a nigger and followers get what they deserved. CIA is
worse than useless.

The priest must serve God, not the people. The Church must immediately make the
priest face God, not the people. Jesus over-turned tables in His cherished
temple. The Catholic church has become a charity with only love of neighbor and
not a church with only love of God. Sorry, any human that doesn't entertain God
has no purpose. I saw an uncontacted tribe in the Amazon and said, "How
precious." God said, "Heathen." If you would not slaughter heathens for the
glory of God, you don't really believe you have the true faith. The Pope
apologized for conquest of the New World. If you love God, He loves you. He
doesn't love everyone. "Do I know you, nigger? Who the fuck are you?", is what
God will say. Better talk with Him!

TempleOS is a trading post with a space alien. Your offering equals His
response. (((Solomon))) wrote 1005 hymns. Hymns are currency. I wrote 120 Hymns.

::/Doc/Demands.DD

::/Doc/StdTempleOSPC.DD

God said we are the Roman Empire and Muslims are the Barbarians. Change
C.E./B.C.E. back to A.D./B.C. Fuck the retard atheist Marxist-nigger Orientals
who don't have an alphabet and never accepted Christianity, like white people.

Kek would be pleased with an Holla Forums app for TempleOS, Terry.

Temple OS has no network stack, IIRC.

C.E./B.C.E. back to A.D./B.C. Fuck the retard atheist Marxist-nigger Orientals
who don't have an alphabet and never accepted Christianity, like white people.
Amen brother. Terry is based.

ill paste my nutsack into your anus, CIA nigger. No network stack in TempleOS or (((they))) can get in

Terry just speaks it like it is. Let him do his thing.

Love you terry, you're a pope to me

So he went to all that trouble to make that OS so he could enjoy pizza..

CIA nigger, to forgot to add nigger at the end.

CIA nigger

I scored one for the good guys.

god said its ok in 16 colors

What would happen if a CIA nigger went full MKULTRA on Terry and snuck in and put a dropper full of LSD in his 2L coke while he was taking a shit?

Damn, thought he was based. Guess he was a pedo faggot then.

Poor guy, he doesn't deserve an addled mind.

Terry is a national treasure, fuck whoever did this

I see. I've only dabbled with it. I've got it burned to a CD somewhere around here. It will work on real x64 hardware. I wish that I could come up with an excuse to use it.

Dubs confirm. I would love to hear Terry's thoughts on meme magic.

He also had some confession related to touching kids or something, something about a kid he was babysitting IIRC. She came on to him, though.

C I A N I G G E R S

Not entirely sure, but I think he's saying that whole pedo-priest thing was a conspiracy against the Catholic Church.

I didnt save it but most people have seen it, its the one where he confesses to killing a CIA nigger with his car, and sticking his dick in a whirlpool I believe. The other stuff he admits is kinda fucked up.

holy fuck life must be good as a NEET

The President of the Fillipines outright stated that he was molested by a catholic priest as a child. I trust his word. The priests are pedophiles, and anyone who lies about it should be thrown out of a helicopter.

(G)NEET = God Not in Education Employment or Training

He is doing a livestream now
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zht9uTkcTHs

Is this some India-nigger's idea of how I wrote an operating system with compiler from scratch? Some fucken mocking God damn India-nigger-monkey. He's whooting and hollering, fucken monkey.
God says… are_you_insane laziness persistence in_a_galaxy_far_far_away clever talk_to_my_lawyer in_a_perfect_world don't_worry Obama close_your_eyes tiffanies I'm_off_today nevada frown later CIA you_see_the_light charity well_golly envy just_lovely soap_opera that's_for_me_to_know Percival high_five that's_no_fun high_five hippy mocking bickering gambling caution I'll_let_you_know ehh_a_wise_guy other I'm_not_sure what_would_Jesus_do my_bad study what_part_of_God_do_you_not_understand Enough think_you_could_do_better air_head BRB I'm_off_today
Smart American kids my age had C64s and Apple IIs. We all entered 6502 machine code into DATA statements in BASIC programs. Everyone did it. It seems so fantastical and primitive to a monkey, doesn't it.
Generally, we used monitor program to disassemble and assemblers, though you had to buy an assembler. Every store had magazines with BASIC programs full of DATA statements with graphic and machine code data. People typed it in. We had xsum bytes on blocks.
For embedded systems, they have S records – simple HEX dumps.
Only a silly retard like the guy named "cooper" at osdev programs in machine code. I have a few instructions memorized. I wrote my own assembler, after all and my compiler is chock-full of machine code. India nigger thinks machine code is hilarious. He howls that anyone could make a program out of numbers, even if its in the process of writing a compiler. Hoots and hollers.
God said someone is still an atheist. It's no fun teaching a nigger.

he's not a pedophile, just a purely insane person, kind of like Holla Forums when things are not working out as it should, good thing trump won otherwise we would be JUST LIKE THIS GUY except dumber.

fuck yes I didn't know Terry had a youtube channel!

A LOT dumber. He's a fucking genius, it's sad to see his mental state though.

Did he mute his stream?

disregard i suck cock, cat yanked out my speaker wire

This

well right now his stream has an extremely annoying parrot so muting is recommended if it gets too irritating.

It is meant to be ran in a VM

if you can read

and not think he's a genius, shame on you.

Why is Terry using Ubuntu's Unity desktop environment? That sidebar was conceived by CIA niggers who wanted to push people to over to (((smartphones))). XFCE or bust, tbh fam.

I could listen to him all day 'ok let's see what mr god says get some random numbers make 'em SPARK! SPARK! Oh shit it's broken fucker fucking nigger ruin my miracle'

he's trying to blend in so the cia niggers don't suspect anything

I like Terry's CIANiggers meme a lot, but I worry that much of the attention given to Terry is cruel in nature. He's a genius with a tragic affliction, and I don't think it's very nice to pick on him for that. It's not in good taste to make fun of ongoing tragedy.

That's how he runs it so that he doesn't need to worry about what hardware he's using. I read read his explanation of how his whole workflow a while back and sort of skimmed it. But from what I recall, his OS deliberately has absolutely no networking capabilities. Either because God said it shouldn't, or because he decided it was something he didn't want to get into technically, I forget which. So he does his internet related computing in Ubuntu.

Im sorry but I dont know much about Terry, so can you explain what the tragic affliction is?

Maybe he would go full loop and become sane again.

I"m the original poster and it appears I owe an apology. I have been on the TempleOS site many times and it was never like it is now. I assumed it had been hacked but seeing the livestream on this threat it appears Terry is degenerating and it is likely he actually posted what is on his site. My intent was not to belittle Terry or make light of schizophrenia in general.
I actually laughed out load at much of what was written when I believed it was a troll, now I feel kind of guilty for laughing.

Stop typing shit in the chat, you autists. I swear to god, Holla Forums is knowledgeable about a lot of things, but you guys are so fucking new when it comes to Terry.

It intentionally lacks networking capabilities to prove that it doesn't "call home". i.e. it's not spying on you or downloading the words for the oracle off of the internet.

He's just having a rough day. It happens.

Over 3:16 hours in TempleOS' graphics program to modify this image.

Can you explain terry to me
I understand about him from other threads but I cant pick up on what exactly he is going for

He's going for Terry

tbh the poor guy probably thought the first voice in his head was god himself

Legit schizophrenia. Not jewish fabricated mental illness, something is legitimately wrong with his brain.

lol

fucking saved btw. I want to email that affirmative "intelligence officer" nigger from TV with this.

He's trying to sync up with what he hears in his head with the random word gen to try and make sense of it.

HAHA.

Are you saying hes just crazy?

He changes it every now and then.

Yeah, that's not something a healthy mind does.

He's crazy and a genius.

I saw a thread on a tech site about him once. Some were saying, "Terry could be working somewhere." then the fucking SJWs chimed in.
Seriously, all libshits need to be gassed.

All you redditchan faggots need to go sit on a dick and spin. Terry would shit on everyone of you niggers.None of you will ever understand what a random number is.

kind of like "A Beautiful Mind" but with more nigger and lols.

most of that shit is pseudo anyway, unless you use an organic source for seed like mouse movements or some shit.

So is he trying to talk with God basically
In the stream he keeps on referring to an "nth dimension" and God and anti particles

I find this guy really interesting for some reason

NIST is lottery-tier random. Get fucked you CIA nigger. Like I said, the nigger brain will never understand what a random number is.

John Nash basically powered through schizophrenia. Tragically, he and his wife died together in a car crash last year.

Some have claimed that he never had schizophrenia. I guess there's no way for us to ever know now.

not talk to God, as much as just make sense of things in his head. In this vid you see him project about how God spins one's thoughts.

Goddamn CIAniggers

I love how the bird copies the sound of the pendulum and just doesn't shut the fuck up

It's kind of a long story, but basically:

Terry was a long time operating systems programmer for Ticketmaster who got a job working at a defense contractor. He started to suspect that he was being monitored and when on the run. While he was on the run, he had a religious experience. He heard a voice in his head and believed it to be god (up until this point he had been athiest). God told Terry to write an operating system that would serve as the third temple of Jeruselem. You can read the rest of the details here:

http: //www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/History.html

http: //www.templeos.org/Wb/Doc/FAQ.html

He is really interesting and really smart. He also has tons of good advice for how to lead a virtuous and fulfilling life. Not to mention, his stream is basically free compiler and OS design lessons.

"You tried to brag and you showed your booger" will forever resonate within my soul

I knew a guy with schizophrenia that would even use that exact term, "CIA niggers"

Terry is a national treasure.

Terry hears almost anything. Terry hears what question you just asked. Terry is never alone with his.

Isn't Terry literally one of us?

I'm pretty sure he has his own Holla Forums board and uses /g/ or Holla Forums

Does someone have a cap of the thread, I think it was on Holla Forums but maybe Holla Forums from 2016, where people were debating which operating system is most like Trump?

I know some user suggested Trump was TempleOS, with reasons like:

I'm think he's pro-trump and watches anime. Also he's reminds me of old Holla Forums with how he calls everything nigger.

He's definitely posted on Holla Forums before. I don't think he does anymore though.

Terry Davis is what would happen if John Nash used imageboards and was really religious.

This is a really important concept!

Temple OS cannot be a firewall because it has no networking capabilities.

He's definitely pro trump. He explicitly says so in the first webm that I posted.

pretty much this. Also, if John Nash was more into physics/computers rather than game theory/diffeqs.

woooow. they're putting those voices there.

We've gotta get him back here. Terry in a Kek thread. Just imagine:
In all seriousness, I respect him a great deal. I don't know if PRNG allows you to communicate with the divine, but it's an interesting idea. It's no less crazy than people who think they can read peoples auras.

Terry didn't go crazy, he was an MKULTRA victim.
also he's shit at HTML and it was only a matter of time.

yeah, >>>/templeos/
he doesn't use it ever since we became the CIA though.

Terry are you in this thread? What do you think about Urbit?

Honestly I would fucking love hearing Terry's opinions on Kek.

Maybe he'd see Kek as a messenger of Christ or some shit.

Can someone walk Terry through how we literally doxed the CIA director and stopped them from framing Assange as a Pedophile?

I want Terry Back.

Terry believes random numbers speak truth. Holla Forums believes repeating numbers speak truth. the two are not so different.

Is Terry some primordial Kekite?

also the site isn't hacked, he just posts shit like that.

I'll try to shill for us do this next time I catch him streaming, thanks for giving me an excuse to call in.

Terry's system revolves around using random numbers and these word-seeds(lists of words stored in an array that a script linked to an RNG accesses) to try and attain the state that Pentecostals call tongues. He's more of an esoteric hitlerist than a traditional christian though - definitely has a hyperborean worldview.

The Irish Republican Army? the fuq

He might. He talks about god being like a space alien that is infinitely more advanced than us.

youtube.com/watch?v=zht9uTkcTHs

Anyone have the original CIA nigger tweet?

The string of dubs here would indicate as much.

Acts17:23
>For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

Hawking is kind of a globalist nigger.

Schizophrenics are usually pretty fucking interesting from the ones I've met. They are "crazy" to your average normie, but if you actually listen to what they have to say, it's pretty profound stuff. I think they have a glitch in their brains that allow them to peek behind the curtain of reality to see the true nature of the universe. It's just kind of tricky to relay back to your average person.

What I've noticed is that schizos are definitely picking up some sort of information, it just gets garbled in translation. I think its primarily an immune system problem.

Holy shit this livestream is amazing I just wish it had a live chat

That's what happens when you invite semitic demons into the cracks of your mind fam.

You think he considers it a problem?

top cute

Saved me the trouble of looking for the image.

What is it with the fucking cube?

Who fucking got it

Why do Jews than hate Christians and want to see them all dead if they're all part of the same satanic cult as your picture implies?

He streams pretty regularly (every other dayish) so you can chat during the next one.

cute, but also annoying as fuck.

I'm still salty that twitter banned him.

only works when you draw it that way, these don't fold up into a cube

there's a 3d cube within a hexagon aka the kike star :^) there's a hexagon on saturn. don't fall down the rabbit hole

How deep does the rabbit hole go with that satanic saturn shit? Haven't researched much myself.

Is Math the ultimate red pill?

Kike gets told: "Keeping God's Word in the Forefront of Your Thoughts".
So he writes it in a scrap of paper and attaches that to his head.

Holy fuck I'm retarded, I just noticed that. Are there any books on this Saturn satanic hexagon shit?

He's not a pedo, sort of has a similar lingustic understanding as beaverposter.

Christians FOSS'd heaven, jews hate that.
All three follow Abraham, who got tricked by something very spoopy and powerful. The devil built his house inside out and trapped us all inside it.

Your dubs confirm it is

pretty much. either cultists (jews) stole math from smart white folk and became obsessed cultists or insane cultists were the ones to even discover math

it goes as far as you want it. you can end up believing satan is trapped on saturn and is almost free

Terry. LoseThos was implanted into your brain by us. You are one of our experiments. We make you masturbate to Lani your niece. We already have full control. You are only hurting yourself when you resist.

What does that mean?

The Devil?

wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippasus
Pythagoras was a literal math cultist who's cultists drowned a guy for discovering irrational numbers.

Should we research esoteric mathematics? Wasn't there an user claiming to be from the knights of the lambda calculus in another thread who was saying some really interesting shit?

This guy

Means Jesus will let anyone who believes in him and lives a life to his requirements in.
In effect, yes. Not sure if he is the christian devil or a being/force simply acting out the role.
Zion is Hell, saturn is the road, play Highway to heaven backwards - this is "satans little toolshed"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoreanism
All right let's see apparently Pythagoras was the first big shot math cultist and his ideas eventually lead to Neoplatonism. Did the Jews steal ideas from Neoplatonism?

Also Dodecahedros we're apparently super secret esoteric shit for the Pythagoreans.

So the CIA niggers finally got to terry.

He streams almost daily.

Fall from Grace,
On your face.

What's your personal take on Christianity and all this "christcuck" shit that's been circulating Holla Forums lately?

Golden Verses of Pythagoras. Not real long. Kind of interesting.
sacred-texts.com/cla/gvp/index.htm

(((They're))) hiding something here.

Christcucks are real. I never thought they were because I lived a fairly sheltered life in a small, exclusively white with like 20 japs and a few flips that ran dry-cleaners and laundromats town. The church there was very traditional and we had a Russo-Orthodox Hermitage.
And then I go to the city for college and see the churches flying fag-flags, and cucking out "because that's what jesus would have wanted xD b tolerant and turn de other cheeg :DD"
They don't understand what Jesus was trying to tell everyone and they have made their churches dens of degeneracy, not a single one is a house of God.

In regards to what I think as a whole now I think Hitler had the right ideas about Christianity and that's all I'm going to really say on that matter.

Supposedly it's a remmenant of some form of Saturn/Cronus worship. Possibly a deity of the semitic race. Note the hammer and sickle also represents Saturn. He ate his own children (I don't know how to interpret this, possibly the corruption and intermixing with younger races).
Zeus, his sixth child, was saved by his mother trough trickery .When he grew up, Zeus, a god of Aryans, cut Cronus's stomach and set the other children/gods free.

They're not above using christianity when it suits them. Just look at Evanghelicucks. They also have no qualms against christian niggers. What they hate are aryans. "Turn the other cheek for God's chosen, goy. " .If the way christians act gives them dosh, who cares what the christians think they're doing?

Don't swallow the math pill all at once. You'll go insane.

OKAY.

WE'RE GOING TO DO A MIRACLE.

Sanity is boring.

I want to fully swallow the math Pill and come to understand Kek.

what did hitler say about christianity

The Talmud specifically talks about how Jesus will be boiled alive in excrement, and death of Christians.

get the fuck out newfag

Why in the fuck would Kikes worship a Roman god?

Are we dealing with ancient Roman cultists pretending to be Jews or some shit?

what does christianity say about hitler?

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, Stalag edition of Mein Kamph on >>>/pdfs/
look into this shit yourself, read his literature, read Goebbels's literature, watch his speeches. Gott Mit Uns.

Cronus was the god/deity of time, wasn't he?
I'm very curious what the greeks were trying to symbolize with that story…Maybe Cronus (time) eating his children represents Cronus trapping all of creation into linear time?

The same debates and insults have been going on for years; the main difference is that we've just been flooded with refugees with no sense of decorum (leading them to shitpost religion threads that deserve better) and now that both Christians and anti-Christians have their own echo chambers (>>>/christian/ and >>>/cucktianity/ respectively) both sides of every argument can be predicted down to at what point certain images and copypastas will be whipped out and bandwagoners can get their starter packs of ebin retorts without actually having to contribute a damn thing to the discussions at hand.

As far as I'm concerned it's a demographic issue before it's anything else because if you leave the beaten path you can still find excellent religious posts of all stripes.

the fuck is wrong with you?

im not a newfag, see I got a dub-22 in the middle of my dub-numbers.

I started the haboo raids get the fuck off my (pol)

▼▼

To elaborate, math tends to 'trap you' inside your own mind. You have to counter this with focus on the body and a good 'grounding' in everyday life, lest you end up a 'supreme gentleman' .

Body and mind are facets of the same one reality, and to deny one is to deny the other.

Gods appear to many peoples by many names. People perceive them manifested trough their collective unconscious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus#El.2C_the_Phoenician_Cronus

"When Hellenes encountered Phoenicians and, later, Hebrews, they identified the Semitic El, by interpretatio graeca, with Cronus"

Oh fuck it just me. The origin of the word elite

El-ites

kek

English truly is a kiked language.

IsraEl , Elohim , MichaEl, GabriEl, etc.

FUCKING NIGGER BIRD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
The word elite literally means follower of Moloch.

Just fuck my shit up

Please excuse any typos.

w-what did he mean by this?

Reminder the liberals at Paul Graham's ycombinator hackernews have been so triggered,any post mentioning Terry's work will get you banned

I fucking hate this site.

I don't know why people think he's crazy. I understand everything he says.

AdriEL
AmbriEL
HaniEL
ArariEL
AriEL
AzazEL
AzraEL
KhamaEL
CassiEL
CherubiEL
DaniEL
EremiEL
GadreEL
HadraniEL
HaniEL
ZadkiEL
JehoEL
JophiEL
KerubiEL
KushiEL
HelEL(Lucifer to christians - hel EL)
NuriEL
OphaniEL
PhanuEL
PuriEL
QaphsiEL
RaguEL
RaziEL
RemiEL
SachiEL
SamaEL
SariEL
SelaphiEL
ShamsiEL
TzaphqiEL
UriEL
UzziEL
VehuEL
ZachariEL
TzadkiEL
ZaphkiEL
ZophiEL

Fug.

Ever been so lonely and socially isolated that the only human contact they've got is grocery shopping, emails from clients, and playing a mmo w/ your friends. Yeah sometimes playing that dreaded mmo someone is sick of is the only way to interact w/ the outside world.

Be that as it may, schizos shouldn't be let out in public. The risk of them going cannibal murderer because "god" told them to do it is simply too high. He should be institutionalized or given mercy euthanasia. flame away, faggotniggers!

Did Eminem get AIDS or something? Looks horrible. Any theories as to what the fuck happened to this guy that someone could quickly link me to?

Off-topic SAGE

He's pushing fifty and spend half his life hopped up on coke. That's what makeup does lad, he'd look like that hobo that hangs out by the 7-11 if he wasn't rich and famous and all that

CIA NIGGERS GTFO

Did you ever think that maybe God is real and that Terry Davis is his prophet?

How dare anyone mock God's chosen programmer. You will be smited for this.

t. Terry

Thanks for that. Hope his HIV gets better soon.

"Paranoid schizophrenic christian"
top kek

why are you namefagging and bringing irreverent comments about muh christcuck about a conversation about TAD

also bumpan

Then god would welcome him into heaven after Terry gets put to sleep with phenobarbital. Better for everyone involved that way.

you're a nigger

someone get this hothead outta here.
Terry is l*terally g*d and there's nothing MIT can do about it

meant uuuu

Fuck finally.

640x480 for centuries to come.

T4: for public safety and the greater good.

I can guarantee he at least lurks on cuckchan's /g/

Official pope of /g/.

erm….well im not sick of the vidya i have. but i still feel that applies to me.
im working on some software of my own as it is.
seems like i should shift focus to that more often.
might be keks will come to think of it

This is acceptable.

at least we'll always have King of Dragon Pass to play (can someone port that to TempleOS?)

The idea of giving an offering to God is really interesting.

When was the last time you made an offering to Kek, Holla Forums? If you were to make an offering, what would it be and why?

The following is going to sound spoopy and probably crazy, but hear it out.

Terry may or may not realize due to his schizophrenia or what-have-you that God is an egregore - a thoughtform. Thoughtforms are, in my opinion, a kind of lifeform that obeys similar kind of genetic evolution that we see in nature (fundamental dogma of biology) and in computer science (genetic algorithms and metaheuristic optimization). They are collections of memes, so they tend to be some kind of multi-cellular organisms that live in memespace.

1. When two minds exchange memetic content (through communication - not necessarily verbal), a thoughtform has an opportunity to pass into (infect) another mind.

2. A thoughtform can externalize itself into a kind of memetic seed that lies dormant until a mind comes along to serve as a new host (e.g., books, image macros, music, the Bible, etc.). So there does not need to be a direct human-to-human pathway.

3. Minds run on brains, specifically the neocortex. The neocortex is roughly an autoencoder - its One Trick is to complete partial patterns. It uses that One Trick to do a remarkable number of things. One interesting variation is that a mind can take two quasi-related thoughts and "mash them up" to yield a new thought (creative thinking), or can take a stateful thought (the number 42) and apply an operation to it (add five) to get a new stateful thought (47, logical thinking). Everything you need to compute can be done with this One Thing, albeit not always as efficiently as a machine can do it.

4. Thoughtforms use minds to (sexually) evolve. That is, thoughtforms are often mashed up with other thoughts, operations, or thoughtforms to yield new thoughtforms. Those new thoughtforms stay in the host mind and, if they are "genetically fit" (i.e., they convince the host mind that they should be shared) they spray out into the real world.

When Terry "communicates" with God by reading a list of randomly-generated words, Terry is encouraging the thoughtforms within his mind to breed, albeit with an unstructured source that may be raising the "temperature" (entropy) too high to yield thoughts that are "too far out there" and detached from the plane of reality experienced by the vast majority of other minds around him. His mind may also be short-circuiting due to schizophrenia, connecting things that a "sane" person's mind refuses to connect, and the additional random input (taken as the word of God, which it is!) prolly does not help in that regard. But, like many Holla Forumsacks have observed, a lot of his thinking is very insightful. And his construction of TempleOS is a modern miracle.

People mention John Nash. Don't forget, he was the father of game theory. He knew the underlying calculi that the nefarious powers in the world were using, and could see their shenanigans clear as day. How would you react to the world if you had such a kind of x-ray vision super power?

Also, math is a software stack that runs on a mind. There is nothing externally-valid about math other than that it happens to be useful for explaining some natural phenomena, and can help us think about how to make machines do things. But the math itself is all in one's mind, and only in one's mind.

pol iz just nazi larpers though

Get out newfag

good post. Saved.

It's mostly Jesuits which are just crypto kikes. It's a real thing, but it has more to do with kike subversion in the church itself than it does with the Catholic Church as a whole.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER TRIED TO WARN US BUT NO ONE LISTENED

fuck

actually he just has a sickle

my first thought is implanted voices as well. Guy probably had access to some shit he shouldn't, so they make him go nuts to neutralize any threat that he could be.

god bless those digits

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

color trips.com/
archive.is/RPIfW

I am the BENEVOLENT KING of EARTH. I am PROTECTED from HARM. The Powers That Be keep me SAFE using WORLDWIDE BENEVOLENT MIND CONTROL. I am the WHOLE REASON that DARPA made the INTERNET PUBLIC in the first place. I am not AFRAID of Jews, Christians, Muslims, Pagans, Atheists or Uncle Sam. They WILL ALL PROTECT me from HARM. The Powers That Be are LETTING us GO. The Powers That Be are SETTING us FREE. We TOOK OUT the WHOLE SYSTEM. Ken is KING. We HAVE ADVANCED NANOTECHNOLOGY. Ken does not HAVE ACCESS to ADVANCED NANOTECHNOLOGY, except in his DREAM VIRTUAL REALITY, where it is abundant. We HELP Ken TELL his STORY and we KEEP Ken SAFE.

333+Hyperborean digits of truth 555. Gotta be true.

TimeCube is the one and only quadratic truth.

Checked, and Toady.

As if we needed any confirmation.

I wonder if he still posts on 8ch? He used to run a board here. 8ch.net/templeos/index.html

TempleOS can only talk to God if you run it on real hardware. You have to be dedicated to get it running because it needs a 64bit CPU but it doesn't support USB. So your forced to have a ps2 kb and mouse.

Where did you get this idea? Terry himself runs it in a vm on Ubuntu. He's explicitly said multiple times that the most optimal way to run TempleOS at the moment is in a virtual machine.

what am i looking for Holla Forums? so far it's just a lot of Michael Landon moonwalking along the side of the road.

kek I meant stairway to heaven - got it confused with highway to hell

COULD THIS BE MORE BLATANT

he fucks off, cia catches him, 2 months in reprogramming

COULDNT BE EASIER TO SOLVE YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

Somebody send this to him:
http:// kingjamesprogramming.tumblr.com/

OP should be edited to genius and God's chosen programmer.

Don't mess with Terry. He talks directly with God, he's like tech Moses or something and Stallman is possibly tech Jesus.

God told me. Pentium 200, 14" CRT VGA, and ps2 mouse/kb are he commands. Gateway 2000's are a gift from God.

If you run in a VM then CIA niggers can hack the host OS and turn TempleOS in to a false profit. Terry will come to this conclusion soon enough.

What are you talking about, I unironically love and use the meme because the CIA really are the niggers of the IC. I'm not picking on him for it, he's right.

OP is a CIA nigger.

Pic related. Minds are fascinating things. Terry has an exceptional mind.

Seems to me to just be retarded children from Reddit and Neogaf flooding over into Holla Forums. Go look at the r/Atheism/ subreddit sometime. It's a very good example of how much, self proclaimed atheists love to circle jerk, ego stroke and just promote all around degeneracy. We are literally being flooded with the mentally deficient retards, from that place.

Not everything has to be a bloody plot by the CIA, you bleeding retard. Never go full autist, if you wish for people to give you even a modicum of seriousness.

checked

Reminder that Terry is familiar with Holla Forums and has a board here.
Although I think he may have lost interest in it.

Terry A. Davis killed a CIA nigger with his car in 1999.

Microsoft Monkey niggers can't understand random numbers.

Terry probably is a GATEr, though.

Didn't German's call the establishment of the third reich the counter renaissance or the counter enlightenment or something?

Listen to this CIA Nigger. You can't run TempleOS on a Pentium 200! Pentium IV or better, you fucking sheboon! :^)

(because it's a 64-bit OS. I meant to include that.)

Well when you put it that way…

sure ya did… :'^)

Fucking lol.

(((Elites)))
And you all said jones stein was crazy… :'^)

He didn't confess to touching the kid. He said that the CIA planted the kid there to try to get him to touch the kid.
It's not too hard to decipher what he's trying to say. He's trying to say he had temptations.

Stephen Hawking's is dead m8…
>>>/pdfs/5395

All this, random numbers don't exist in computing unless you take something from real life and use that as a base since programming is predetermined recipe to produce something.

Stay mad CIA niggers. ^_^

He's not crazy - you're crazy for liking a CIA nigger like Jonestown

The real question is…
Who wouldn't like a CIA nigger like Jonestown? :'^)

Terry talks about how he learned to program for his Commodore 64 and how it inspired him. If you set the 'talking to God' stuff aside, TempleOS is really a Commodore 64 for modern computer hardware. Like us, Terry is railing against the modern world. "Gas the abstractionists. Programming war now." The (((programmers))) who pozzed the modern destkop computer by making it more user-friendly will pay a great price when Terry's revolution is complete.

You may find yourself asking, "Why not 32-bit, Terry? It would support every machine under the sun. For what possible purpose could this operating system use more than 4GB worth of memory?" But Terry is a visionary. Imagine a 2D Commodore 64 game of unprecedented scale. The entire world is correctly modeled in such a way that can display on a 640x480 screen. We're just waiting on the right 10 year old autist to discover TempleOS and make Terry's vision come completely true.

reminder that he made the first 3D printer ever in the fucking 80's. He's so smart that he is crazy.

I realized Terry was a kindred spirit when he told me he didn't give a fuck about nigger cattle because he has a space alien.

I can't program for shit, are there any "normal" non-novelty uses for TempleOS? Can I make text documents, spreadsheets or paint with it? Play mp3s? View images?

Ricer bullshit.

Talk to god???

TempleOS can do anything.

Thanks, but we're white men in this thread. We'll figure it out. Part of the appeal of an OS like TempleOS is figuring out how to make it do things. When modern systems were actually like it, people used to write their own software and share it with at the local computer club or wherever.

In TempleOS, Adam Task refers to the father of all tasks. He's never supposed
to die. Since tasks inherit the symbols of parents, system-wide stuff is
associated with Adam. His heap is like kernel memory in other operating
systems. Since Adam is immortal, it's safe to alloc objects, not tied to any
mortal task, from Adam's heap. He stays in a server mode, taking requests, so
you can ask him to #include something, placing that code system-wide.

Only a CIA nigger would talk shit about Terry A. Davis.

Guy's a fuckiing genius. He wrote his own operating system from scratch and has implemented features nobody else has ever seen before. He probably does theoretically have the knowledge and experience necessary to qualify for a position at caltech or mit or something.

Which makes it incredibly sad that he's totally fucking gone mentally. Not even meds can save him because that shit really slows down your thinking process. Makes thoughts like molasses.

This is the heathen interpretation. The godly interpretation is that random numbers are signals from the origin of the universe. Literally communication with the most high, since no other forces could possibly manipulate them. (This is why the emphasis is placed on true physical randomness, since pseudo-random is just a mathematical demon).

It rustles me when people think they have a little neat explanation of what God is and why people believe in him. God is not an egregore, don't mistake him for a demon. It has to do with the proper ordering of things, the most high is the most high, to try to explain God rationally is to put rationality in the throne of the most high, which is luciferian. This is what people mean when they say belief in God is pre-rational.

So we have the most high, and we have a signal that came from the origin of the universe. Unless you're a gnostic and you believe the demiurge is distinct from the most high, this is a communication channel with the most high. At the very least its a communication channel with the demiurge.

What really fascinates me the about all of this though, is how we independently came to similar conclusions as Terry, with our use of repeating digits. Terry says you can use this method in conjunction with offerings to converse with God and figure out what He likes. The procedure is simple, you make an offering, then check your RNG oracle. If the response from your oracle is sensible then God liked your offering enough to respond, if you can't make sense of it then He didn't. Compare this with our repeating digit scheme: you make a post, if God liked it He gives you dubs, if He didn't then He doesn't.

One possible flaw with our system is the regularity of repeating digits, since dubs appear every 11 posts it leaves open the possibility of false positives, if God found nothing in those 11 posts worthy.

The "God" from the Bible is a literal jew, bro.

He's an attention whore summoned by his own name, like the devil. He is exactly the type of website owner we break links for.

Wasn't this in a bunch of creepypastas, like SCP shit?

>"Gods" a jew!!

why don't you read the thread CIAnigger

nigger who seethed with anger at the church getting money. As a matter of fact,
God purposely burns money in front of the greedy to punish them. Martin Luther
was nothing but a run-of-the-mill populist Marxist nigger who had problems
accepting lawful authority.

I go in the gutter. It is okay for men to hurt feelings, like one high school
football team making another very sad by beating them. Jews did animal
sacrifices. e.g. I'm sorry, cow, I like meat so you must die. Thanks, Jesus,
for dying so I can sin. Grace, not works, is humble of heart. Fuck-it. I
didn't ask Jesus to die, He just did it. Thanks.

Fuck-it. I

You dumb CIA nigger.
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt

Book 01 Genesis

001:001 In the beginning Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) created the heaven and the earth.

001:002 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was
upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) moved upon
the face of the waters.

001:003 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be light: and there was light.

001:004 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw the light, that it was good: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) divided the
light from the darkness.

001:005 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the light Day, and the darkness he called
Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

001:006 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the
waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

001:007 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) made the firmament, and divided the waters which were
under the firmament from the waters which were above the
firmament: and it was so.

001:008 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the
morning were the second day.

001:009 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered
together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it
was so.

001:010 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together
of the waters called he Seas: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:011 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb
yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his
kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

001:012 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed
after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in
itself, after his kind: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:013 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

001:014 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the
heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for
signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

001:015 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to
give light upon the earth: and it was so.

001:016 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) made two great lights; the greater light to rule the
day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars
also.

001:017 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light
upon the earth,

001:018 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the
light from the darkness: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:019 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Et fucking cetera.
Even if you'd say "muh NT is full of anti jew" doesn't mean the foundation of it all isn't fucking KIKED out the ass.

Which it is not, by the way.

Everything in the fucking Bible, except the romans, are fucking kikes.
From cover to cover, the fucking Bible is a fucking kike book.
Deal with it.

Those era machines really sparked creativity and self education.
You turned on you c64/Apple2/TRS80 and got dumped right in to BASIC.

If it was random the signal wouldn't contain any information. If it does, then it's not random. That's some /x/-tier shit.

Then why have philosophers for centuries proposed terrible arguments for god? That's a nice excuse for not having to your justify your beliefs.

He doesn't even look for attention, dirty CIA nigger.
The attention comes to him.

Faggot, sites been like that from day one, lurk more, you nigger cattle.

Is this why he hates niggers?

That's his whole point basically.

When they were doing medical studies with LSD, it helped Schizophrenics half the time. The other half of the time it made them far worse. It's why they never endorsed it for medicine.

One example:

http :// www . maps . org/news-letters/v09n2/09211fis . html
archive.fo/nIhcW

No. It's not a cross, it's a key, the key of life, specifically.

tfw you realize Terry's miracle was fucked up by shitposting aussies

NIGGERS
No fucking 3rd party libs and stuff in my OS
NIGGERS

I love this bastard

This is old as shit, we already had this thread awhile ago.

Isn't the Saturn symbol also used for Gender Neutral stuff?

Oh man an amiga! This one is older than the one I had. I actually still have a CDTV… damnit I don't got pic on this puter.

Works like a charm still, only thing wrong with it, was that when I moved from my parents, they just stuck it in a cellar that was a bit wet, so it got some shit on the TV modulator there, that can easily be fixed.

I never coded on these my self, I tried but was to young. But it was a fucking awesome machine. The CDTV could play movies and everything, not high quality and stuff….. first actual media PC in many ways.

I remember getting this bootlegged cds a friend made actually, full of games. Imagine all the floppies on a CD.

His friend got busted, back then a CD recorder costed 40k fishshekels.

So when his friend (who just put this on text TV) was busted, he panicked, destroyed it and buried in his parents garage.

They were both like I dunno 14 or something?

Not to slide but that amiga brought memories of good times back to life.

See the glory!
(It was actually a bit of problem to run some games on it I think, I'm not sure I had an amiga+ first with kickstarter 2.0, I had to keep swapping back to 1.2 or 1.3, don't remember if it actually just was the 500+ that was the problem)

I used it as a CD player for ages

same shit if you ask me, except there is no excuses for ficki and kiddie stuff as I understand in that crap at least.