Possible happening Europe

thesun.co.uk/news/2907525/dangerous-radioactive-particles-are-drifting-across-europe-and-no-one-knows-why/

theaviationist.com/2017/02/19/u-s-air-force-deploys-wc-135-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-to-uk-after-spike-of-radioactive-iodine-levels-detected-in-europe/

Fuck! I knew they shoulda bought them pills from Alex Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/W8xfq
archive.fo/vA3LG
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/loud-arab-call-prayer-times-square-muslims-protest-trump-shout-allahu-akbar-video/
t.co/Apb18d7wU2
express.co.uk/news/world/630385/Blind-mystic-Baba-Vanga-predicts-end-EU-2016-Brussels-UK-referendum-Brexit
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/technik/erhoehte-radioaktivitaet-jod-131-stammt-wohl-von-medizinfirma-a-798441.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot
archive.fo/W8xfq
archive.fo/vA3LG

what are you sliding today?

Look at the countries with radiation particles in this first image and then look at the countries with Muslim Refugees in the second. Coincidence? I think not.

What are you sliding?

Most definitely the most reliable news source right?

The Holla Forums correct term is rapefugees.

Uh, has anyone checked on the reactors in Ukraine lately?

CHEEKI BREEKI

TOP KEK LMAO

All these juicy first posters shooting down all these fake news sites. mmmmmmm

bet the shills posting will say its all FAKE even though its been corroborated.
Kinda like all the fake feminists, faggots, kikes and muslims banding together all over the country yesterday screaming allah akbars
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/loud-arab-call-prayer-times-square-muslims-protest-trump-shout-allahu-akbar-video/

yesssss the more you anons deny the reality that is happening around you..the quicker you can get back to playing your video games.
Don't worry chi chi your sister was a whore anyways.

#youwillbeamuslimto

t.co/Apb18d7wU2

There has probably been an incident at Chernobyl and the retarded holols are trying to cover it up because they don't want to appear as a Greece 2.0 as they try to join the EU.

EPITALON! Epitalon will help fix some of the fuckups from radiation! It repairs telomeres!

These two incidents are entirely unrelated.
I'm not allowed to elaborate as to how or why I know this without potentially being in trouble with the law (nature of the job), but I can say that much at least.

Mudslimes detonating dirty bombs in forests I'm guessing.

Add another o brother. Too. Anything for the cause should be done correctly

I'm not affected wew.

The swiss have been naughty.

Europeans might be the refugees now. The muslims definitely won't welcome them, so they will be forced to conquer subhuman lands again or die a slow horrible death from radiation. Good times.

Are they trying to start the fire, I mean elephant's foot?

Coloring in whole countries doesn't tell you anything and is a very poor graph, I doubt the winds flow across those entire lands. They should have used a "heat" map.

RADIATION TREATMENT & PREVENTION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Centralize population as untreated individuals can recontaminate the cured.
B. Play some music to calm the nerves. Might I suggest Niemals auf Knien by the Temptations.
III. Distribute at least 1 pint of undiluted bleach to each person (more if supplies allow) giving the bleach to the culturally diverse shitskins first as they are most susceptible to radiation poisoning, and truly the world's greatest assets.
Quattro. is Mexican for "death to America"

DRINK THE BLEACH

Fuck off disinfo shill.

Those are some really credible sources OP. Really credible.

Vengeful Kek, it's the prophecy! The land of the cucks is to be sacrificed and made into a desolate wasteland so that a golden path to the heavens by which the remnants of the Aryan race will forge itself anew.

express.co.uk/news/world/630385/Blind-mystic-Baba-Vanga-predicts-end-EU-2016-Brussels-UK-referendum-Brexit

that Europe would be "DESTROYED" in next year.

spiegel.de/wissenschaft/technik/erhoehte-radioaktivitaet-jod-131-stammt-wohl-von-medizinfirma-a-798441.html

This shit isn't coincidental.
Nationalists rising in Europe and Trump BTFOing kikes in the US is making CIA do some additional measures.

Probably let loose by Orban against the poor refugees..

From before Trump was inaugurated (germany 01/09-16/2017) ?

Possible.. but unlikely..

What the fuck, maybe there was an "incident" in sweden and there's a massive fucking cover up going on right now.
What if Trump's comment about Sweden was really dog-whistling to someone who knows this shit

Doesn't look like like the flag of Tahweed, if anything it looks like this pirate flag with a ring around the symbol

This Spiegel article is from 2011 user.

Thanks, my autistic sleuthing skills are not strong enough apparently.

It's curious though, that the graphic in the article relates to 2017 reports of mSv, and not 2011 levels…

I SAID COME IN DON'T STAND THERE

Radioactive iodine is a fission product. You only get it from a reactor that's been running until very recently.

Apparently it was first discovered in Norway, later in Finland and then the other countries. Either it came from up there or everyone else is just lazy.

There was that incident with the French power plant a few weeks ago…

tl;dr,
reminds me of safecast, a citizen science thing with diy gps geiger counters, collating a map of radiation (in concerns to fukishima specifically)

looks like they're doing air pollution detectors now

Surprise, MSM is trying to meme war with Russia. Today they flipped a coin and chose "suspicious radiation levels" instead of "russian navy suspiciously close to undersea cables".

Russians lost another sub to vodka poisoning.

What if we're lucky and Putin tests nuclear bombs to just fucking bomb away syria and most of the mid-east?

Instead of bringing this up the newsletters just release titles like "WHAT IS PUTIN UP TO?!".

muslim refugees are naturally radioactive

my only question is this: what is the go code for the devices to go off? are they lone wolfing and will detonate whenever they build the thing or are groups coordinating for mass blasts all over at once?

Maybe all those military aged males were transporting shit…one…piece at a… time