Uncle Chang the absolute madman actually did it

Uncle Chang the absolute madman actually did it

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/833774424549707778

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/racism-simulator/dmjhkebiknajjcgfjcfaefladmonilah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8
userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/review/41369
buzzfeed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope.

kek'd and check'd my friend.
Shame it's on chrome tho…

Bumping for the keks

my fav

bump

This is fantastic. Bets on how long before google takes it down?

Kek

Kek
This are great, if any user's have socket accounts to spread them they should do so

This guy was pretty cool back during HWNDU

Neat execution of an often talked about idea, but
who?

Now they make much more sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8

From HWNDU a few weeks ago

It works on chromium forks like what I'm using too.

i remember something similar a while ago that changed the words "men" and sexism" to "jews" and "judaism". shit like this is always good for a laugh

These headlines are so much more reflective of reality than the real ones.

I was going to make fun of you, but when I clicked on your post number to quickreply firefox crashed on me.

Why is the state of webbrowsers in the past 5-10 years so fucking awful? I remember when IE was still the big browser on the block but Firefox was great for those who knew to use it. What the hell happened? I suppose Mozilla hiring faggots and women is what happened.

Solar flare when?
Knock us back to the industrial age, please! Computers were a mistake.

Someone should make a collage of them to really drive the message home, something that normies can spread on faceberg etc

Oh, theres one. Thanks user.

POOL'S CLOSED

This is how you destroy the cancerous projection the media always uses!

Here's a greasemonkey script.

userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/review/41369

Edit the definition part (var words) as follows. It will work on any page (except userscripts.org). I edited this very quickly; inb4 use a reg expr for the word stuff ..

var words = {
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Syntax: 'Search word' : 'Replace word',
'white' : 'black',
'White' : 'Black',
'WHITE' : 'BLACK',

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
:};

Good fucking Lord, i was not ready for that one.

checked in agreement.
bumped for the kek.

Suddenly they have headlines that reflect reality. wew lads

Now everyone can be real news!

Should work with Iridium.

Yeah you should see their offices.

They had this huge list of things the company was going to do but gave up on it and now pouts and gets drunk.

Better video.

That was the second sign that the browser was going downhill. The first was "Firefox is a browser for EVERYONE" shit that they kept trying to force on their start page.

gonna use this next time some cuck says white trash

watch, they'll try it

What am I supposed to use? Anything associated with google is just as pozzed by association AFAIC. Microsoft and Apple also are leftist scum. Apple and Microsoft suck too. All of it sucks. All of it.

but it implies that only a certain division of blacks are trash

Honestly, I use Pale Moon. I know that some /g/ guy is going to tell me some reason why my browser of choice is shit, but from a usage and UI perspective it's basically a fork of pre-shit Firefox. I have had very few hiccups using it. There are a TON of browsers out there, so take your pick really.

Uncle Chang didn't even name the Jew and just denounced "liberal identity politics". This is some reddit civic nationalist "demz r real racists" bullshit.

somebody please screenshot this article with the title changed
buzzfeed .com/hannahjewell/how-to-tell-all-the-white-men-in-trumps-cabinet-apart?utm_term=.ook0z3gmA#.rs8pMRGmN

God damn that's some good shit.

Why not write a 2 line grease monkey script to do the same thing?

For those who use Firefox, use FoxReplace.

Now, I wonder, when exactly did we agree that "racial supremacy" was a bad thing? When did we agree that any kind of supremacy is bad?

It doesn't matter what you think, only what you do. Hate niggers? So what. Kill niggers? Maybe some jail time, if it turns out it was cold-blooded murder.

They want to hold the subjective, individual mind to an objective, general standard. The exact opposite of the individuality they preach. They preach individuality, but practice absolute conformity. We preach conformity to a healthy nor,, but in so doing, allow other's to practice their individuality.

Yep, I remember Google panicked and stopped supporting it almost immediately lol

compilation

Epic Privacy Browser

It has a cringy name and is from a poointheloo, but it works well.

You don't have to use it, user. You just have to sit back and let the fire rise.

Must've been difficult to narrow that list down to 29

It's too bad. The next processors from AMD are gonna be connected to the machine, as well. There's no escaping the botnet.

So, what are you gonna do, when there's no where left to run? Curl up, and die, or make a stand?

wew

wew lad

Haha, finally without my sides I will be able to reach far enough to experience oral stimulation. Thank you user.

KEK KEK KEK

BEHOLD LORD KEK'S REVERSE RACISM REDPILL
PRAISE KEK

Mozilla become a kosher degeneracy supporter and thus lost the people who made them work and great.
A lil info for you from behind the curtains, mozilla didn't really make firefox by themselves, that browser was heavy into "freedom" and "being good" so hackers and tech gods from the shadows were developing it.
They were sending them day0's for free all the time and making the whole thing work.
They ditched it after the commie switch of course

This is exactly what we've been saying for ages. Like imagine if the whole Zimmerman (who was a spic) thing was reversed and countless others.

Which browser do you recommend?

Use Brave browser.

It's made by the same guy who got fired because he wasn't into fudgepacking.

You know the worst thing about the guy who got fired is that he's one of the most important people in tech of all time. He did a hell of a lot more than just make furfagfox.

What?

Brilliant!

Can't wait to put this on some bluepilled dyke's computer when they go on shit like Buzzfeed! :^)

>I should base them on politics rather on needs than wants
every single time!

Well, it's true. Only a certain division of blacks are trash. Say, 95 percent.
There are decent outliers among the negro race. They all have to be separated though.

Show these to your normies, perhaps they will finally realize the insane levels of hypocrisy.

Would be much better if you changed it to "jewish/jews"

Brave runs like garbage sadly.

No idea, all of the are shit.
I just use the botnet because it runs fast and stable.

reminds me of men kampf

WRONG
Some can maintain the facade better than others, but all niggers are subhumans that hate us on an instinctual level and should be nowhere near a white society.
Kill yourself alt-kike scum

Guys, this is fucking insane. How did it get like this so quickly? What the fuck do these people think this is going to result in?

How long before damage control?

They can't keep getting away with this

Their headlines are finally making sense.

The negro cannot be even entrusted to run a chicken store? Disgusting they are given the white man's technology and this is what they do.

I bet the product they create there isn't even top quality either.

lmao

:^)

My view that blacks can't fight is reinforced.

Glorious

My sides. I wonder what normies think of this? Better yet, how could a lefty possibly defend it?

We tried this before, their argument boils down to 'It's okay when we do it'.

"This is why I voted for Trump. Fuck you. Suck my big asian cock, you're gonna get riced. If I'm a nazi then Sieg Heil motherfucker."

someone should change the filter so that white filters to nigger. id do it but i dont chrome

I like how clinical it comes across as is. That said, wouldn't mind improving some of their other buzzwords with alternative facts. What could be done with cis, for example?

maybe trans/transexual

wget, nigger

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIET

Hashtag #WhiteToBlack

We need people to scour their sites taking screenshots and tweeting them out.

So far the extension confirmed works for Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Salon, Jezebel, and Gawker.

gawker still exists? i thought hogan crashed that plane

they got bought out

like pottery it is

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

Wrong thread ….

WUUUUUURLSTAAAAAAAAAAAA

A Whole New World

thissss

HWNDU spam was worth it for this thread alone
really great idea

Did the extension do that, or was it already there because the is a buzzfeed contributor?

wew lads
You'd think Salon was the Onion

every single one of these is more factual than the original nonsense.

At least this extension makes the fact that 90% of HuffPo, Vox, Salon, and Buzzfeed articles are blatantly anti-white, race baiting garbage a little less depressing.

Washington, Jefferson, Jackson & Lincoln would be so proud

DELETE THIS user. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING POSTING TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED PICTURES REVEALING OUR TOP CIA AGENTS

Hardest laugh in months

It's like I'm wearing those sunglasses from "They Live"

Hoyl shit this is too much.

wew lad

second webm was hilarious

was called men kampf.
there are likely copies of it out there floating around.

I fell out of my chair and broke my fucking foot for this.

Fucking epic!

Can someone make a portuguese version? Change "branco" to "negro".

Mix that with the Coincidence Detector and… https ://bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Oh wait, it seems they've already made it into a plugin for every browser. Nevermind. Still though. A greasemonkey script is easier and more reliable. Whatever. Enjoy it.

If you have either extension

>>>/reddit/

this video is upsetting

obama administration was peep the toad of administrations

Christ