Nigger Loving Faggot Kike #2 Pedo Anti Semitic Devouring BBC Edition

Last thread is full.

Milo is a nigger loving faggot kike who endorses pedophilia and has now destroyed himself because amongst his many degenerate vices he decided to get hyped up on drugs and narcissistic egomania and implode while the tapes were still recording.
Keep in mind this faggot has said before Identity Politics are and White Nationalism is not the answer.
Controlled Opp always fails because it devours itself in the end.
youtu.be/ywmd8kR-AmI

Holla Forums is always right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=KQNjO4G8g_U
archive.is/sYJx4
radixjournal.com/blog/2015/11/4/the-rainbow-coalition
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
archive.is/Rcvj7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breitbart's take on it all

if anyone is defending him because of who he is they need to gas themselves. he is an egalitarian, gay, jew who wants white people to die in wars for israel.

if anyone is defending him because he is useful then it is time to understand that he is no longer useful and he probably never was. he is publicly a pedophilia enabler and we cant get any value out of him now.

if anyone is defending him because they don't want the left to have a victory then they need to realize that the only victory for them is if the right publicly supports milo.

is this milo pushing pedophilia because he's a controlled opposition kike, or defending it because he was a faggot who got diddled by some older faggot when he was a kid? or both? I don't really pay attention to this faggot but it seems like this was inevitable, can we finally redpill the normies on ALL kikes and fags being bad?

Milo's response to it all

it is because he is a faggot. to say anything else is to imply that there are good ones

he probably got where he is with outside help from his tribe, though

he's more than outlived he's usefulness, if he had any, the election is over and the overton window has moved far enough to the right that he's nothing more than a dangerous liability to anyone on the right because he's associated with everything.

Disgusting JEW Faggot

HANG FAGGOTS
A
N
G

F
A
G
G
O
T
S

HANG THE GAYS

Milo claims he started sucking cock as a child of 13 himself

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hshdggdhehsjjdud dhdjdjhdjd

No one gives shit about your faggot kike E celeb

Fuck off

Kike

Loving

Nigger

From what I see, that was it. Whole thing is basically leftists purging someone they don't like by abusing their positions in media. Trump is beating the shit out of MSM, but they're definitely still strong enough to destroy people with pedophilia.

I'm not defending him but this is a coordinated play to get rid of Milo for good. The lefties want him gone because he was a gateway to white nationalism because he was moderate or liberal on issues normalfags care about but he still talked about serious shit.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of neon-haired SJW freaks in here calling Milo a jew faggot to turn even more people against Milo.

no I mean why is he pushing pedophilia; as a kike he'd be trying to corrupt society, as a faggot he'd want to imply that the way he grew up was normal. I figure it has to be one of those two considering who he is, but I'm not sure which it is in this case.

fuck off faggot

I don't wear my sexuality on my sleeve. I wish this turd would go away

forgot muh sage
reported for E celeb cancer

Kill yourself nigger

Kike loving faggot

Fuck

You

Fuck off kike, this thread is clearly not in support about milo

fuck milo and fuck MUH PR

I don't really mind if milo gets hit by a smear campaign, it'll draw negative public opinion to pedophilia which is needed and let us redpill right leaning trump supporting normies on kikes and fags. Besides it's not like he doesn't deserve it.

That explains why he's such a sick faggot.

he's controlled opposition

I find it likely that he is trying to normalize his situation for egotistical reasons rather than likely reasons. His ego is rather inflated by his fame and he uses his ego to mask the effects of abuse that have very obviously dominated his life.

How many more threads you gonna make dedicated to this faggot?

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

Y
I
D

L
O
V
I
N
G

N
I
G
G
E
R

And consider killing yourself.

Likely was supposed to be kikey

oh well then. normal faggotry is ok, it's underage faggotry that's not….. see how the slick JEW operates.

Your nose is showing

EVERYONE KNOWS MILO IS A DEGENERATE KIKE YID THAT IS CONTROLLED OP

THIS BOARD HAS AN INFESTATION

AND THAT INFESTATION IS THE GREEK GAY

NOW LETS REHASH ALL THE SAME TALKING POINTS IN THREAD #3 OF THE HOMOSEXUAL KIKE

YAY ECELEBS I HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE THREADS CONCERNING THE PKZZED YID

Trump and Bannon's hands are tied now,no more talks about pizzagate investigation
This is a masterfull strategy by the deepstate and david brock.

Fuck sage God dammit fuck you faggot kike E celeb bullshit

Milo doesn't have to be your faggot. Milo is over.

–KikeJournosPro List

GREAT FUCKING TALKING POINT THERE 8CHANNER!
PIZZAGATERS BTFO

QUALITY DISCUSSION ITT

Then why are you defending him by spamming the threads that are against milo

I mean why did we ever need a faggot? if he was really on our side shouldn't he gas himself?

possibly, but I think Trump has an out here. if he throws milo under the bus with extreme prejudice then he will have established the public will to go after other pedophiles. he just needs to convince/order Bannon to get rid of the jewfag

YOU CAUGHT ME THERE THAT IS A GREAT TALKING POINT GOT ME DEAD TO RIGHTS

THREAD CONFIRMED FOR NOT ECELEB TIER CANCER

QUALITY DISCUSSION ITT

GREAT POINT
WHY ISNT THE GREEK GAY GASSING HIMSELF

10/10 QUALITY

Faggotry and pedophilia is a symptom of underage sexual encounters with either an adult or another underage person. This doesn't mean that all diddled kids turn gay, but those who never deal with it or seek to normalize the encounter turn out queer as a post rationalization. Just about every faggot I've talked to has had sexual abuse/activity at a very young age.

I personally was touched at a very young age (5) by a boy only a few years older than me and even worse, i then touched a younger boy soonafter because i thought this was normal. I quickly learned that it was not but the damage was done and caused lasting and crippling psychological damage throughout my youth and lingering into my adulthood. I questioned my sexuality many times in my youth with only a vague concept of what had happened but never acted on it thank God. I have come to terms with it as an event that happened to me outside of my control and not a defining part of who I am but it was a long and painfully confusing road. It didn't help that there was constant pro gay propaganda thrown at me by media and even my own liberal parents.

I was fortunate, if I was a less introspective person I could have easily turned out gay and just assumed I was born that way when the cause would have been a cycle of child sexual exploration.

If it had been an adult the effects would have been much worse. I am not excusing milo or his acceptance of degeneracy buy I do understand where his mentality comes from and it is a complex issue that is rarely discussed in any real depth in society.

Lol how?

Dude made a wisecrack that was essentially "I'm so good at dicksucking cause I got molested by Priests". Idgaf about the fact that he's a nigger loving fag like, at the end of the day he sends people in our direction politically via the redpill, and if they hate him for what he is once they get here, then all the better, but at the end of the day this is an example of the MSM taking shit way out of context in order to try to silence someone who's doing his part to wake people up.

Do you think he'd ever even have mentioned Pizzagate if he knew he had these sort of skeletons in his closet?

The amount of shilling here and the planned character assassination of Milo after going on Maher tells us (((they))) really REALLY do not like him

Probably because Milo is an amazing speaker and actually converts people away from feminism / indoctrination.

I don't think what he said was that bad

He didn't touch any children.

He didn't say "I want to touch children"

He didn't say "I've touched children"

He didn't say "I've think about touching children"

He didn't say "I fantasize about children"

He simply told a story about his own personal experience as a teenager and said he thought it did HIM good. Then made the case that in certain situations, he wrongly believes it could do other TEENAGE BOYS good, because he thinks his own experience was a positive. He then goes on to say the age of consent laws are great and exactly where they should be… Thats the big crime. Fucking nothing.

The truth is, he was liberal enemy number 1 and they were going to do whatever necessary to terminate him.

He has now been disinvited from CPAC

He has now been fired from Breitbart

He has now now lost his book deal.

He will never be allowed to speak at a college

He will never be allowed to appear on TV

He will never allowed to guest on podcasts, web series, etc

You have your right to hate MILO, but his punishment does not fit the crime. Luney leftist journalist have taken it exponentially further by outright defending pedos in some instances, and no one in power says a word. They get to keep their shitty salon job or what have you.

It's clear the leftist who control the media and thus the narrative threw everything they had at this one incident. They concentrated all their influence on a single point to break him and it worked. Hes silenced and gone forever. You may think that's a good thing because you hate him.

But who is next?

I assure you, it wont be someone with the "correct politics" who gets it next.

This is a loss for you today, regardless if you hate him or not.

Lets have fun with shills….red pill or anime ?

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

TRUMP CANT GET THE PEDOS WITHOUT GETTING RID OF THE GREEK GAY

100% QUALITY

this

behold the wonders of public speaking. watch in amazement as he converts you away from feminism

if i put it in redtext people will believe me

sad

REMINDER THAT FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION AND ANY FAGGOT IS DE-FACTO A PEDO
MANDATORY VIEWING

he was never useful because he serves to normalize faggotry, racemixing, and all the degenerate nation-wrecking garbage that comes with it. Furthermore he wants these things to be accepted in right-wing circles.

GREAT TALKING POINTS
MILO DID NOTHING WRONG

THE GREEK GAY DESERVES A BOOK DEAL, PRIMETIME COVERAGE AND ALL THE THREADS ON 8CH HE CAN MUSTER

CONFIRMED QUALITY

EXCEPT HE DID BECAUSE ALL FAGGOTS ARE DE-FACTO PEDOS

Christianity and anime. Triggers them really hard. Lethal combination for shills.

This space hogging faggotry needs to stop.

not much character there to begin with, Schlomo.

GREAT POINT IN QUOTING EVERYTHING THAT OTHER user QUOTED

CERTFIED QUALITY

I think that's a short term view. In the longer term, I think they did us a favor, because it's not like this is going to singlehandedly push back the zeitgeist; there will be others to fill the gap, and people whose politics are more in line with the Holla Forums ideal. They took at best a pawn. He'll be replaced by a bishop.

Nope, just large amounts. Do you know statistics ? Please do share with us.

How many homosexuals are pedos…

Good idea

It was never about Milo being /ourguy/, it was about the fact that he made leftists publicly behave in a manner that turns off normalfags. We have Trump now though, so if Milo were to lose a platform to operate from, I wouldn't lose any sleep and would likely be for the best. I don't care much for this crusade to label him a pedophile when there is absolutely is a distinction between attraction to teens vs children.

He just admired on how minorities kept their intuition intact. If they see anything wrong, then they act immediately and collectively on purging the issue instead of waiting for permission. Gambia and Nigeria might be bad countries, but they do not enable sodomites to have any leeway because they're aware that sodomites would make their society worse.

Sodomites have fucked over you guys constantly. It's gotten so bad that most even want you to fund their bullshit and promote it all over the globe. Yet, for all the wrongs they've done to you, you still want to give them tolerance.

It should be you guys in Milo's position, not the other way around.

Yes, this is true.

GREAT TALKING POINT
NOT ALL FAGGOTS AMIRITE

Q U A L I T Y

thanks for making it obvious that there’s a false consensus trying to be built here by invading faggots who have no idea how easy they are to spot.

Just fuck off back to wherever you came from, we do not support this faggot.

Lurk moar.

I can see this thread is off to a good start with a new TRShill tactic.

I think you may be on to something. Just as their incessant protests, riots, and calls for violence against those who disagree with them are pushing people further to the right, this incident (which should be viewed as a loss for us, as we just lost one of our gateways to the redpill) will push future 'leaders' farther right. Will the next man to stand up do so with a paramilitary force ready to defend against antifa when he gives a speech? I can only hope.

Could you be any more obvious. You would have an argument had this been a thread in support of milo, however you are claiming that there should be no discussion whatsoever. You are openly defending the kike by trying to get this thread anchored. All faggots need the electric chair, and milo is no exception

All I can say is that the leftist infiltrators on this site have made themselves more than obvious. I rarely post here, because it's impossible to have a discussion without being called a shill over the slightest disagreement. I'm a white nationalist. I think this site did Anti-fa's bidding when they took down TRS (yes, I said this in the previous thread as well), and I think that by taking down one of the most well known figures of the alt-right, who was very effective in spreading our message regardless of being an annoying faggot, the leftist media has won and you are all applauding. Good job faggots. I know you won't listen and will call me a kike shill and do everything you can to avoid looking at your own actions critically, but if our movement crumbles you will remember this post and remember what I said. Stop targeting our own. You are no better than the never Trump movement.

I fucking hate Milo but honestly this seems extremely fishy. I think that they're going to use this to attack Bannon and deflect from Pizzagate arrests.

Also the shilling against Milo on cuckchan is fucking unreal there's like 30 threads on Milo.

This.
Shitpost, post gore, whatever, but that shit wrecks the readability of the thread and forces a filter just to read the damn thread.

You are a kike shill.

GREAT POINT WITH THE YOUTUBE SCREENSHOTS

QUALITY MEMEING THERE

please stop embarrassing yourself. He's a good introductory redpill. Faggots like you just try to shove it all down peoples throats not realizing it has to be taken in starting with small doses.

GREAT POINT THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH THREADS ABOUT MILO ON 8CH

ALSO,MILO DID NOTHING WRONG IS A GREAT POINT

GOOD POST QUALITY THERE

oh, he admires the minorities alright. in fact it is the only thing he admires. I am sorry that you have fallen for his cult but you'll wake up eventually. we all did.

no matter how much his following bows down to based brown men and godly niggers they are never going to share the bacha bazi boys with them.

At least try next time.

This looks like a media hit job, tbh fam. I'm not exactly a fan of Milo, but this is just too sudden and well organized to be organic.

Any defense of this faggot is anathema. We always knew the facts of faggots and unsurprisingly ppl was right again. This information was known, only now the media latched onto it for their own causes. If you feel like you should try to make some attempt to defend this bog dodger because he is "babby's first redpill", kys. Being introduced to right-wing concepts by this defective fruit is akin to physics and astronomy education by a degenerate drug dealer. This entire fiasco is nothing for us, other than some lulz watching a subversive faggot have his life ruined and the left bask in the fake afterglow of their perceived win.

perfect

they are running out of time. This is why they are using pressure buying.

MILO BEING A GOOD REDPILL IS A GREAT POINT

HE'S A GOOD FACE FOR WHITE NATIONALISM, GOOD POINT

THAT'S A QUALITY POINT

anything they touch is a hit job. it doesn't mean we have to support a degenerate

Triggered.

>>>/bog/

We also don't have to help them with their hit jobs.

Who are the ones shilling ?

He's one of ours. He's being targeted by the MSM. We need to protect him or else absolutely anyone will be vulnerable to a tar-and-feather attack.

you are right, but could you stop posting like a fucking sperging fag

He deserved it.

NONCE.

Everyone needs to seize on this opportunity to push the pedo and Pizzagate angle in the normalfag sphere… forget about this faggot and focus on the bigger picture. The noose is drawing closer around the necks of the pedos in power, and they're VERY afraid.

true. Well, if (((they))) would pay….but working for them for free…

EVERY LAST GOD DAMN ONE OF THEM BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THEIR DISEASE
WATCH THE JEWTUBE VIDEO I LINKED EARLIER FAG-ENABLER

NOTHING ABOUT A RACE-MIXING KIKE FAGGOT IS "GOOD" RETARD

of course it is. Pic related

GOOD POINT WE NEED MORE THREADS TO DEFEND HIM

MILO IS ESSENTIAL, GREAT POINT

QUALITY STUFF

we do not know but it is coordinted on multipule sites and there a lots of them. half chan, reddit, twitter…and media. Who ever is behind this has some muscle

WHOA WHOA WHOA ONE ECELEB AT A TIME FAGGOT

THIS IS NOT QUALITY

REPORTED

This is actually a great thing. Now all those alt-right and young conservatives will either expose themselves as pedos or they will be forced to flock to another right wing ideology because they are sheep that need to be told what to think. We can exploit this to get more normies to see the truth.

Are you retarded? My point that there's so goddamn many threads on 4/pol/ about Milo indicates mass shilling going on.

Every cloud has a silver lining, he can co-host The View

wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

PICK NEITHER

Pick one

You do understand that word homosexual and paedophile have different meanings ?

GREAT POINT THE SHILLS ARE AFTER MILO

BEYTER MAKE A QUALITY THREAD IT, SIMILAR TO THIS ONE BUT DIFFERENT

THE AUT-KIKE MUST BE DESTROYED, IT IS A CONTROLLED JEWISH MONIKER DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM REAL PRO-WHITE IDEOLOGIES
GET KILLED FAG-ENABLER

I'm considering some 4D chess moves going on
If we get another huge pedo ring bust involving some liberal politicians in the news soon, liberals will be tripping all over their own words.

I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out that there's clearly an organized effort to shill something about all of this.
I have no idea who's jewing who at this point, but the jewdar screen is a solid wall of return dots.

ANOTHER GREAT POINT, KEEP IT UP FAM

THE ALT RIGHT IS RIFE WITH PEDOS

Even Styx attacked him, could he be compromised?

Cry more, sodomite

That was rather odd.
When does Styx ever attack anyone that hard, even people he vehemently disagrees with?

I'm in no cult, what he said about Milo, TRS, and Blaire White is true. If brown people are attacking you, then it's because they view you as being vulnerable.

What I'm trying to get at is that they view western degeneracy as a sign of weakness because it indicates that the west is willing to kill their own. Be it through lax immigration, sodomy, or abortion. Whenever outside individuals reduce our numbers, it prompts us to take more measures to prevent further losses. If we ever reach a critical point where our demographic declines greatly, then we will take measures to preserve the white race.

Belligerents being our antidote is an inevitability.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION?
KILL YOURSELF FAG-ENABLER

MINE IS TOO
so I default to
ANYONE DEFENDING THE AUT-KIKE IS ONE
because the aut-kike was a jewish honeypot of a movement from the start

Do you realize the correlation between fags and molesting children is as strong as the correlation between niggers and violent crime. Fags are less than 3% of the population and make up half of all child predators

I remember watching some radio guy (I forgot which) interview Milo and he took some 17 year old Puerto Rican edgolord druggie who kept cussing out everyone to the interview with him, they were probably fucking. It was painful to watch.

they lose elections and all this stuff is now evidence. And heat is going up

What to do ? Look…this fagot is pedo (also, bonus points alt right and trump)

HOLY SHIT EVEN I HAVENT CONSIDERED THIS GREAT POINT REGARDING ANOTHER ECELEB

ALL ECELEBS MAY BE COMPROMISED POL

STAY VIGILANT AND STRIVE FOR QUALITY

I do not know who that is. This is multiple points of attack….

REMINDER THAT ANY MAN WHO DOES NOT LIKE BIG BOOBS IS A PEDO.

Liking flat chests is the same as being a pedo.

oh i bet it was, faggot. even more painful to be involved

This whole thread is pure uncut autistic screeching from milo shills.

A youtuber, styxhexenhammer666.
He does political commentary and occult talks.

Idiot. There's a ton of small-chested women out there with ripe wombs for making babies.

This is great news for us. He would of stopped the overtone window shift with his flammboyant faggotry. Let's hope breitbart replaces him with a white goy who is actually far right in some aspects.

Kiki doesn't care about my parrots.

Holla Forums works with leftards and shareblue now

Well, this is just theory at this moment but i do think it is evidence based. You do understand that there is free will ? Do you know what that means ?
Well, thank you for that kind words dear stranger on internet. What a lovely thing to say

Imma stop you right there.

JEWS DO NOT CONVERT.

Born and raised a jew, always a jew. They pretend to convert to other religions only to subvert, co-opt and collect intelligence for Zionism. And what they do to religions they do to every political ideology, as well.

Every political ideology or religion that pops up, especially the ones popular with kids, a certain number of Jews will 'convert' to that community and start distributing jew pills. The Jews try to corrupt every ideology and every religion into sucking Jew shit.

If it is written by a Jew, then just ignore it, or read it only to laugh at it. The Jew is only ever sincere to other Jews.

And if some user is pushing some bullshit like, "Hey guys, you should read this shit from this guy, ya he was a jew but he converted so he's on our side now, he's a good jew." then you can go ahead and assume that user is also a Jew, especially if he refuses to listen to reason that there are no good Jews.

I WISH this wasn't the case, but it just is. They either think they're God's chosen, or if they're atheist think they are themselves God. Gentiles are just cattle for Jews to exploit. If there's any profit to be made from doing anything to Gentiles then the Jews will do it. Even when they have their own ethnic state in their pretend homeland they don't stop interfering in other countries. They'll never stop.

Now watch what kind of bullshit they try to pull with the upcoming annexation of Palestine. They aren't going to give citizenship to Palestinians and are going to try to dump them all on Western nations and keep all the land for themselves. Then after that land is settled and secured, they'll continue their Manifest Destiny across the remainder of the Middle East.

It is all in their holy book too, this method. A chronicle of how they manifest destinied Israel into existence the first time. They totally destroyed multiple civilizations, genocided whole peoples to secure their 'promised land'. And now they're doing it all over again while using a make believe holocaust as a shield.

Stop listening to jews.

Stop supporting jews.

Stop making deals with jews.

They do not see you as their equals or even the same kind. You and your nation are a science project to the jew. A joke for them to play with.

he's a normie emo kid that discovered cuckchan last year and devoted his life to it accordingly

Obligatory.
He lives.

I know. I am talking specifically about preference. If your preference is flat chests then you are a pedo. If you are a man then you should like big boobs like you are biologically programmed to.

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS GREAT POINT

MILO DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG MAKE ANOTHER THREAD QUICK SO EVERYONE KNOWS

He also looks like a male Gretchen from Recess, as an user pointed out the other day.

WRONG. EVERY FAGGOT WAS MOLESTED AS A CHILD AND SEEKS TO SPREAD HIS FAGGOTRY BY MOLESTING OTHER CHILDREN
KEEP DEFENDING FAGS YOU ABSOLUTE TRAITOR
MANDATORY VIEWING

Holla Forums is againt gays, jews, and racemixing. What's Milo?

filtered

If that were true, flatter chests would have been bred out of the population a loooong time ago, long before we developed white skin under much less selection pressure. Get over it my man, some people like smaller cup sizes.

Of course. But not all homosexuals are child predators. It is a meter of free will or preference.

Also, if this makes a strong argument against "born this way" argument. Or genes…

Interesting, thank you for that info

kek homosexuality is like an irl version of the Z virus

I thought that too when i first heard about this but come the fuck on.he IS a faggot which of course means he thinks pedos "aren't that bad". He probably cancelled the PG event because of his pedo links or it was just going to be defending the pedos. Either way i don't see this as something we should be worried about or link this to PG although it is possible.

Styx legitimately fried his brain and still can make some decent points, guy is like Alex Grey if Alex Grey didn't devolve into new-age faggotry.
A perfect example of why psychedelics are only to be used in extreme moderation.

It's worse because some imaginary zombie-virus DOESN'T TARGET CHILDREN

Do you understand what the word "preference" means ?

Riddle me this Holla Forums, how soon till this issue is used as a wedge to launch an all out assault on Steve Bannon to have him removed from Trump's cabinet?

Go away pedo.

Gas yourself.

First and foremost MILO is a Jew.
People often point first to his sodomy as the biggest indicator of subversive motives but this goes against any reasonably moral taxonomy; MILO is a Jew.

Stop trying to normalize pedophilia by expanding the definition to something absurd, kike.

This is the real reason behind the push.

The only kind of devil's advocacy that I can even half support about this is
That may have been a traumatic event that ironically could have turned him into the degenerate he's today. So he may be a vicitm after all, it doesn't make his lifestyle and morals less ovenworthy.

They aren't obligated to defend his every position. Surprising, I know. If you think this is a crisis for the administration wait until the Wall starts being built and libshits tie themselves to trees.

>>>/bog/
I've said it before, the Breitbart blue pill is the most dangerous one.

I dunno, he seems like he's all there. A bit eccentric, perhaps, but what occultist isn't?
Not to say I'm arguing in favour of reckless use of psychedelics, just that he seems more weird than fried imho fam.

TOP LEL
He was never one of us and never will be. He was always our enemy. You are clearly an outsider.

Please provide data for this or this is speculation on your part.

You do have a problem with understanding of concept of free will ? Would you like me to explain it to you ?

you couldnt get more untermenschen unless you were moses himself

That does appear to be the most likely target.
It could also tangentially be a general attack on conservative leaning media outfits.

Name someone who's not controlled opposition.

Flat out fūcking good on every single user on here who has ever said fuck milo. You all know who you are. Praise Kek and dehumanized and all that. Pedophilia will not be tolerated

Oh boy

What about this? It looks like this is a deliberate framing. It's personally motivated infighting on the right. This is what will destroy us. We need to fight back and retain unity and not implode.

The shilling (at least on Holla Forums) is likely an attempt to associate Holla Forums to the alt-right while simultaneously implode both in internal conflict. It was the goal from the very beginning, that's why Holla Forums refused to identity as alt-right and disassociate from e-celebs related to it, it saw this trap since its inception.

Way underrated post

Are you implying that there are good jews?

You stick out like a sore thumb

Richard Spencer, Milo, the guy who looks like a gorilla

You are getting called a shill because you are one. Do you think bringing it up yourself will suddenly make people not recognize you for what you are? Holla Forums did a HUGE favor to the nationalist movement when we took down TRS, because TRS was an anti-white Jewish gay mafia psy-op.
How the fuck in your deluded mind is it "doing antifa's bidding" to destroy enemy spies that are trying to ruin nationalism? We did a wonderful thing.

mike cernovich

Tell me why Bannon is a good thing, AFAIK Andrew Brietbart was a jew who pushed for civic nationalism.
From what I can tell Bannon is very anti-immigrant which is good but also very pro-israel which makes me want to automatically discount him as a zionist civicuck.

Don't know if they're still up but his old channel botany101 was all about his misadventures trying to find natural psychedelics. I don't say that to insult him I say it to warn others not to go down the same path he did.

I AM BEGINNING TO SUSPECT THAT THIS POSTER IS A FAG DEFENDING HIS FELLOW SODOMITE COMRADES
You are trying the old "two consenting adults hehe it's their choice" bullshit and it's not going to fly here
MANDATORY VIEWING - HERE IS YOUR "SOURCE" YOU DEGENERATE FAG ENABLER

HE CLEARLY IS ONE

Then he delete it and tried some damage control.

No. Now what?

It's not framing if he's guilty, and the supposed "insider" based it on the fact that there were verified accounts tweeting it at CPAC yesterday.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

The nigger faggot was never one of us kike

His video seemed pretty fiery.
Uncharacteristically fiery compared to other videos of his.

Good. Get the fuck out of here.

There are useful Jews. My point is that labeling someone controlled op is a low effort D&C tactic.

you do understand that man who have sexual intercourse with other man are homosexuals ? You are fagot. Do you understand difference or would you like me to explain it to you ?

Only when they've been turned into furniture or cleaning products. Milo is an enemy.

typical pedo response

True, everyone that promotes "alt-right" is controlled opposition because the very movement they support has controlled and jewish origins.

All this pro-Milo threads on cuckchan.
I don't understand that place is the left infestation real as they say or is it just cuckchanners roleplaying as liberals to shitpost and banter.

yes you are in a cult. the statistics for degeneracy are freely available and whites beat out brown people every time by a wide margin. cf is shown these and ignores them because at the end of the day all he cares about is getting rid of white people. that is why he praises islam and ignores bacha bazi boys, praises isis but ignores the mass homosexual rape that happens under their watch, praises based black men but ignores the massive amount of black men on the down low (damn near all of them).

no they don't view degeneracy as a weakness. they view letting them in as a weakness. territory is one of the most primal desires of a species and invitation is just surrender. cf wants us to ignore this existential threat from a more degenerate tribe to focus on our own lesser degeneracy. he just wants us to get eliminated by godly niggers so he can hang out with his nonwhite girlfriend guilt free.

the greatest trick cf ever did was convince the world he wasn't anti white.

HAHHAHAHAHAH

Long have we suffered this degenerate, but now the time of reckoning for his disgusting perversion has finally arrived.

wtf I love democrats now!

Congrats you've all been co opted.

No, you're trying and it isn't selling. I see you changed your IP kike.

meant for

No, concept of free will. Do you understand that ?

You morons are now dogs to the marxists. Congrats.

Agreed. I would argue don't punch anywhere to the right of the Overton Window. Leftists and NeverTrumpers are looking for any wedge to divide.

EVERY MAN THAT DOES THIS DOES IT BECAUSE HE WAS MOLESTED BY ANOTHER MAN AS A CHILD AND SEEKS TO REPEAT THE BEHAVIORS THAT WERE DONE TO THEM
FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION

What I found the funniest is that he always claims how the MSM tries to attack and label as racist the people who they disagree, but then he does something similar with Milo.

The guy who banned images of Pepe from the Deploraball?

This is great. Pedos bringing down a pedo for defending pedos.

How can anyone argue this line in good faith? The only way I can justify this is another couple layers of meta irony

why do you defend faggots so hard? Could it be that you are one?

Two strikes, kike.

You understand that you're an enemy now right? You wish to aid those that destroy free speech?

Real Holla Forumsacks see you kike.

What I'm wondering is what dog does he have in this particular race?
He fucking flipped his shit at Milo.

DOES THE CONTEXT OF BEING A RACEMIXING FAGGOT AND KIKE MATTER TO YOU? BECAUSE THEY SHOULD NOT

Yes, we're antifachan for opposing jews, faggots and child fucking. Heard it all before.

Top bait

>>>/oven/
They are sodomites, as are you. They have sex with children and you defend this in an effort to be politically correct, on Holla Forums of all places. I also attached images with sources int he post you replied to disproving your other theories which you clearly did not even look at

No

You are actually aiding the marxist media now. That is a fact. That video is garbage and you all know it.

proof

He's never supported Milo. Styxxenhammer666 is SPQR 100%

yes

You still don't get it. You are outing yourself as an outsider and an anti-white by focusing on the video so much. Do you not get it? The video doesn't even matter. He is our enemy already because he is a homosexual and because he is a Jew. We do not tolerate neither of these two things, never did, because they are objectively speaking bad for society.

It was /baphomet/ that did the dox anyways also, Holla Forums didn't really do anything except deal with waves of fucking shills and salty TRSfags and then shitpost JIMPACT memes.

Uhm because he's a National Socialist who despises degeneracy?

Who gives a fuck? I will take any opportunity to oust a racemixing kike and fag(de-facto pedophile)

The Republican Party has always been full of pedophiles - just like the Democrats.

Yeah I know but a huge amount of /baph/ is also Holla Forums, crossposters you know.

By attacking milo for this shitty editted video it really does help the marxist media.

You think it is a coincidence that this attack happens right after he slapped that cianigger around on the bill maher show?

Probably his ego, he's been getting more recognition lately, even featured in the main youtube videos for his PewDieFag video, so probably he is trying to attract more views with the issue.

I suppose he does have to make at least some effort to hide his power level considering his position.

No, John, you are the marxists. I've seen the video in context and I don't know why anyone thinks it helps his case. And besides all that he's a jew faggot.

Oh so you admit that the video is garbage?

You're a moron.

Milo should be dealt with on our terms not the MSM marxist sjw kikes terms

God these men are weak and pathetic., how do they not understand? The left will fucking gladly take every single right away from you and beat you in the street for disagreeing their principles. The ones not actively doing so will condone it and vote your rights to stop it away.
And you fucking faggots give them breathing room for "free speech" to advocate pedophilia even though you fucking know it's evil?
find your fucking balls again
This is a goddam war for western civilization and you're giving zionist pedophiles "rights" and being pleasant with them? Do you think a leftoid would do the same for us "nazis"?

This might seem similar to TRS but in my view it's completely different, because of the fact that most bluepilled normies don't see what on earth is the problem with marrying a 1/4 Jew liberal woman, while most of anyone thinks pederasty and pederasty apologia is gross and creepy.

This is what happens when we demonize TRS and why it's advantageous for us:
- TRS did not shut down and the Daily Shoah is still churning out episodes. Mike lost his job and his personal life is fucked and that really sucks for him and I'm not happy about it, but he's continuing to do at least the same amount of work he was doing before to redpill the masses.
- Normies who have swallowed the beginner level redpills and are ready to step up to the intermediate level redpills ("I get why race realism makes sense but why base nationalism on ethnicity? Why even ask the JQ?") look at the TRS drama and think "Huh, if the stormfags hate them for not being extremist enough then they must not be that bad" and are more likely to give them a chance.
- The drama generates attention for TRS from people who had never even heard of it, and more attention is always better.
- The aut-right maintains its ideological integrity which is fine for the rest of us because they are small enough in number to not take away from the general redpilling effort.

I once believed that actual former TRS fans were turning their backs on him until I looked at the Daily Shoah like/dislike ratio on Youtube. Before the doxing the most recent episodes were something like approximately 120 likes and maybe a dozen dislikes, after the doxing their more recent episodes had the same number of likes but at least a hundred or so dislikes on top of that. Just more attention for them.

I too used to think everyone was being a retard or a shill by freaking out about TRS but I changed my mind because of this.

Meanwhile if we support Milo we don't even have anything to gain. We just look like hypocrites and gross pederasty apologists to the bluepilled normies, the moderate right, and the far right. If we condemn him his past content will still be all over the place, and he will likely continue to give talks.

The commies have unknowingly taken out a kike mole that was trying to infiltrate and subvert our movement.

MyFaceWhen.jpg

This.
The timing is suspicious.

You do know that Karl Marx has Jewish heritage, hence the foundation of Communism was built by Jews, as was Pedophilia?

It's amazing isn't it. They did us a huge favor and they're once again too incompetent to notice.

Speaking of aut right, has anyone here got those "lana lokteff CIA" threads?

That's changing now though thanks to trump.

That's cool. We're National Socialists.

There are multiple videos. This is not the first time Milo has admitted to this

TRS is dying, very quickly. Their website has died

considering statistics it is true.

I certainly was called a fagot a couple of time. But it is not a meter of defending. It is simple statistics.

No, if you are homosexual you have free will to molest children or not. It is a choice…free will….You can decide what you want to do. Ergo, not all homosexuals are child molesters. Some of them exercise a free will to not molest children.

wew

Their traffic is declining.

Pay attention to the viewcounts on this jewtube videos. TRS is dying.

Any cuckchanners here calling us antifachan and working with antifa make sure you watch your favorite HWNDU recordings on night where they erected the barricade when Mike Eunoch and Baked Alaska showed up,there were two other guys

What are the political consequences of this attack on Milo? You should examine events through this lens rather than compromising strategy for 100% ideological purity. Politics is the art of the possible. Yes Milo is a degenerate, but he at least acknowledges that homosexuality is not glamorous like the left asserts and most importantly he pushes the Overton Window right. Milo's downfall is unequivocally harmful from a political perspective; once again we're letting leftists decide whose public opinion is acceptable and whose is not based on a ginned up politically-motivated controversy. It exposes cracks in the Trump-loving right which can further be exploited by a savvy opposition.

That father story is cleary a fuggin joke. It's rehearsed for fuck's sake.

I haven't watch tit, but I also acknowledge that the context of being a fag(de-facto pedo), kike, and racemixer dont matter and need to be ousted at all costs.

this too
ALL FAGS ARE PEDOS BECAUSE FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THEOUGH CHILD MOLESTATION

For a minute, suspend your desire to suck niggerdicks and ponder the fact that the statistics are intentionally skewed to paint your precious chomo cult in a good light.
really implies you are one, or that you think degenerates deserve respect of any kind. reported.

yes, we do. exposure. And then we can expose all the stuff we have from #pizzagete. We should also rename it to #pedogate for clarity.

you're fucking drunk on nigger semen. this isn't a loss for 99.5% of Holla Forums because they hated him from the start.

the libshit media and cuckservatives trying to pigeon-hole everyone they didn't like as 'aut-kike' didn't help matters either.

it's really disingenuous to suggest he was EVER /ourguy/

No, we cannot tolerate Milo. Maybe you would have a point if he was just a faggot jew, but now that he's been branded and proven to be a pedophile there is no more associating with him.

If the left attacks him and the normies realize he is a pedo the will take antifa's side. There is no bigger taboo in America than child molestation.

ALSO: THE MENTALLY ILL DO NOT HAVE FREE WILL - THEY ARE DRIVEN BY IRRATIONAL THOUGHT AND BEHAVIOR PATTERNS
THIS POSTER IS A LITERAL FAGGOT AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED PUBLICLY

Milo is a nigger loving faggot Jew. Supporting Milo, something this board has never done (Holla Forums gamergoob crossposters notwithstanding), is completely antithetical to what this board believes. If you create space for Milo, then you must admit you have absolutely zero conviction about your beliefs. He is the whole of what we want excised from this country whose only saving grace is that he targets overripe silly feminists. If you support Milo you are a fucking idiot with no beliefs and are willing to spread your cheeks for the first faggot miscegenating Jew who makes you giggle.

You make me sick honestly, this is not the board for you. I don't know where you're from but it's not here and you should return from whence you came. Reported as well.

Honestly I think that Milo would have had a far easier time surviving this if he didn't spend so much time pissing off anons. He could have had people who disliked him for being a faggy E-celeb but smelled a media hit job.

Instead he had to be a faggot and insult our waifus, the dumb fuck.

Wasn't Milo quasi-redpilling young normie kids though? I mean, as like entry level? I mean, you start by hating lefties, then minorities, then jews, then you eventually go full NatSoc and leave ecelebs like Milo and McInnes behind but… wasn't he serving a purpose?

It is not a joke. Milo has mentioned the priest several different times, even in his long winded post about the recent video, except he claims in the post he was 17 at the time to make it seem less degenerate

So what you do is you think with emotion rather than looking at the bigger picture which is staring you in the face.

You're getting played because you're a zealot. A blind zealot who is aiding the marxist media without even knowing it.

If by purpose you mean serve as a clown who made people on the right seem like unprincipled morons then yes, he had a purpose

This. He was useful when he went on BBC and actually debated feminists. Now he prances around talking about how great, rich and gay he is. And when he actually gets a chance to be seen by the masses and debate whom fags feel is smart in (((Maher))), he comes off as an autistic self-promoter. His time is over.

Was not aware of this.
Welp, that's that.

yes

He was justifying sucking some older guy's cock when he was a teenager. It's degenerate, but not hide-yo-kids pedophilia. This has all the hallmarks of a manufactured controversy to bring down someone the left and NeverTrump fear.

yep

He was better at revealing the marxist's true behavior.

That chimp out at berkley proves he has worth.

Whatever purpose he served is made invalid by the fact he's a faggot kike that sucks niggerdicks. He wants to normalize that shit - not worth associating with him just because he shows some normalfags that fell for the college meme who their masters are.
And he doesn't even go that far because his qualm is "liberal academia" not "jewish cultural marxism"
Eat shit and die.

And you're a PRfag, anything that damages the likes of milo and the aut-right benefits genuine National Socialists.

Before one begins to drink his coffee properly, that is with no sugar or milk, he drinks it with such impurities. Milo was the milk and sugar.

No, he's a gatekeeper who turned people who might otherwise become redpilled into Kikebart-reading kosher conservatives.

No, you start with the jews.

WEW

no they were becominng fags like him,if you want a quasi redpiller look at half nigger guy Anglin ;).

Could Milo planning a false flag? HE might be a degenerate faggot. But he isn't a dumb one. What could he be planning? Something about this seem off. Is breitbart setting up the MSM?

So he's defending young legal fags fucking older gay fags.

That isn't pedophilia.

Like I said. Holla Forums is being played like a fiddle. You are aiding the marxist media now with all this vitriolic thinking.

How does it feel to be working with our enemies?

He defended "young boys" fucking men.

reported.

what a great redpill to wake up all the civic nationalists on r/the_donald about faggots/jews. Thank you libshit media

Don't be fucking retarded. Whatever benefit there was to him was immediately negated by the fact that he is a homo and a kike and is promoting tolerance of both these things.

and i bet you only suck cock on the weekends

we dont want anything to do with milo. or any degeneracy other than NEEthood and the occasional anime marathon

he uses Holla Forums humor and tatics, calims he's the irl internet troll and is a jewish homo who defends pedo priests.

he's irredeemable

Are you a shill or just an idiot?

I'm a pr fag because I don't want to work towards the marxist media's agenda?

Get fucked. I'm more Holla Forums than you'll ever be just for the fact that I can play 4d chess and look down the road while you can't.

This is a fucking set up and if you morons can't see that then you're on the same level as cuckchan

Dude, you are accusing me of being a fagot and talking about niggerdicks………..

This is not true

Why would we defend him ? From what ? What is there to defend, he is more than capable to defend him self. We are just going to use the situation to share some research with people, win win if you ask me. Also, entertainment

You just mentioned TRS SEVEN times in one reply and you said your view is completely different from theirs. Top fucking Kek.

Hello Mike Enoch. How's that kike whore wife of yours doing right now?

You are a shill and an idiot both.

slinging mud has reached the point that yes I am a racist, yes I am an anti-semite, yes I am whatever you call me and proud of it, my only regret is my that boot in not on your neck yet>>9320696

We are Milo's enemies and the enemies of all those who support man boy love

It's not a fucking MSM lie you retard. He has said on camera multiple times it's ok for young boys to be groomed by old gay men.
There's no fucking defending him.

>>>/trs/

The obvious next step for the media is going to be connecting Dickie Spencer to all of this since he had to attend that ridiculous Twinks for Trump bullshit, which was replete with fag pictures on the wall.

If you cannot be steadfast in moral ideals with this Milo crap, the unwarranted defense of Specer for his inevitable connection accusations is really going to separate the wheat from the chaff. A lot of you need to lurk moar and have some convictions that aren't pozzed.

So you want to vilify him and help push the marxist media's agenda.

This is a valid point.
There's a difference between discouraging faggotry and getting so hung up on it that you unwittingly help the enemy cause.

Ok Bill Kristol

Cool. So we're going to show how Milo's pedophilia is rooted in his homosexuality and his jewishness, then maybe point out the connections of other prominent jew fags to child abuse, like "BASED kike" Roy Cohn?

Only way that works is if the payoff is to expose something new in pizzagate in a surprised barrage of articles. By making pedophilla a hot topic for MSM, it opens for alternative media to hit hard with pizzagate. But then Milo in this scenario would be sacrificing his career to achieve that.

Holy shit there's someone with eyes in this thread. Thank christ.

After a few months of normal faggotry 'Civic Nationalists' from those places get redpilled and radicalized on their own just by seeing the constant attack against their race and sovereignty by the media and the left. They start searching for answers and find the JQ which they slowly (I emphasize SLOWLY) swallow. It's inevitable.

CERNOVICH LIVE RIGHT NOW

CALL INTO THE SHOW

PRESS ** twice to unmute yourself

866-438-1487

youtube.com/watch?v=KQNjO4G8g_U

yes but when the most popular person you want to include in your movement is a faggot and you say you're anti-gay
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

that wasn't the point, faggot. Starting with the jq is a sure fire way to not redpill someone. Just end your miserable life already.

And here i thought today would be a boring day.

No one is buying it. Milo is not on our side; he's not NatSoc; he's not a race realist. Him being taken down is completely orthogonal to our cause. I agree that it was a coördinated media strike, but here's the thing - I don't care. The cobra and the mongoose will fight; it has nothing to do with us.

Kill yourself sodomite

Cernokike really has a thing for pedokikes, huh?

I'm not arguing in favour of Milo.
I'm arguing that let's not help the leftists.

just because i hate cum flavored ice cream, and an aids ridden junkie hates it too. doesn't mean i lick out his asshole for it

This is the 100% SAME shit that happened with Trump during pussygate: shills coming out of the woodwork with "I was okay with him before but this is unacceptable". Fuck off. You hated him before and now that he's taken a hit you and pic related types are happier than pigs in shit. They kicked him off twatter and you cheered, now they're trying to silence him for good and you couldn't be happier. Sure is Holla Forums in here.

I don't really think so. He had a bit of a purpose as those liberals who say islam is a religion of peace. But at the same time he was actually trying pretty hard to turn us into lambs and every step he takes is because in the long run he thinks it will favor jews.

If your point is that he himslef is not a pedophile, I can concede it with the evidence I've seen so far. But that still doesn't make that view any less degenerate or in need of being spread. That other people hate him because they see him as a WN (lol) isn't the point, there's really no reason for us to defend him.

I called in and plugged DailyStormer.com and said we can use this opportunity to connect homosexuals to pedophilia

Milo is literally a fucking gay zionist holy fuck you are stupid.
The only thing Milo does to 'redpill" the youth is to shit on feminism and SJWs. Everyone and their fucking mothers does that already. There's a whole youtube political community that shits on these things and they aren't right-wing.

yes but """""""redpilling""""""" someone by first promoting homosexuality is just going to create more faggot-defender """alt-righter""" people AKA "we was romans n sheit"

no, we are going to point out statistics that huge number of homosexuals were molested us children. Then we are going to point out at milo and say…see…

Then we are going to point out that children that are under stress (trauma) have coping mechanism to survive trauma. by making connection to his abusers.

A little bit of statistics, little bit of psychology with easy to digest facts.

Why are you afraid of calling them normalfags? Are you from some site that censors the -fag suffix?
You're pathetic, you care more about what the media thinks that destroying a faggot jew that cucks for israel and niggers, and encourages white men to do the same.
That's why you're a PRfag.

Because you defend them, the only kind of "person" that defends faggots likely is one. Kill yourself you fucking pole-smoking kike.
IT IS
WATCH THE VIDEO IVE BEEN LIKING, YOU ARE DEFENDING CHILD MOLESTERS.
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL, FAGGOT

how does it feel defending a faggot jew?

That's irrelevant, as his faggotry and pedophilia when it really comes down to it. The fact of the matter is that he's a jew, and for that he will always be an enemy.

14 is legal in a lot of places, user

I'm not saying he's on our side.
I'm saying let's think about this. The shilling is massive, something is happening.

Nah I don't doubt your points that Milo was set up. That being said it doesn't mean he wasn't controlled opposition either. He's said this same shit for years. He did fuck up on that same radio interview and mention the kike bankers and kikewood control by Jews and imo that set them off because he does have a following. Still, he's a degenerate faggot kike. That in which he preaches goes against everything National Socialism stands for friend. What you need to do is look at the Catalogue or go read Mein Kampf and maybe The Turner Diaries and swallow the anti degenerate pill.

That's how I know you're a kike, stop defending a jewish "science" and the mentally ill child molesters it defends.

Child abuse is in his kike DNA.

especially in milo's house

ANYONE DEFENDING MILO NEEDS TO GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

the only good guys who see the real picture here are 4pol and the_donald.
8pol,dailystormer and liberals are lowlife thugs.

well again that's a completely different point.

OK, so what exactly do you want us to do about it? Take a massive troll campaign across the internet to say, "That kike faggot is alright! Holla Forums takes responsibility for his words and actions!" What is your endgame on this concern trolling?

So what? The Jew rapes kids. It's indefensible. We tried to warn you. You didn't listen.

Kristol celebrated on twitter Milo getting taken down (along with Shapiro, Huffpo, the usual suspects). Shouldn't that make you question whether this whole thing is on net beneficial? Or are you OK with unquestioningly playing into their hands simply because Milo is a gay Jew?

Don't you dare fucking try to say that Trump talking about fucking women is the same thing about some faggot saying it was OK that he got raped by a coon tranny when he was 13.

Holy shit two more shills in this thread.
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELVES
TRS
CUCKS

Nobody is helping the enemy cause when we are destroying Milo, because HE IS THE ENEMY.
HE WAS ALWAYS THE ENEMY
HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ENEMY
HE WILL BE PUT IN THE BOG

YOU ARE BEING A SUBVERSIVE FUCK, FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION - USING THIS MILO SHIT TO EXPOSE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS FACT IS PURE SUBVERSION

you TRS closet fags just dont get it do you. i dont like milo. i want to see him fall for grace

not in the west akbed

Sure smells jewish in here, I bet you think fucking a 17 year old girl is wrong too you moral faggots. How about you go after actual pedophiles that fuck 6 year old kids. And I dont even give a fuck about Milo or his eceleb faggotry

Yes the shilling IS massive. So why don't you stop shilling for Milo? It is pretty obvious when you look at these threads, that all the shills are the ones defending Milo.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

this is an opportunity to help US.
by showing how degenerate faggots are (i.e. pointing out that most homos have the same mindset of milo) we can convert people from conservatives and alt-kike to our side.

imo it's mostly TRshills and those kind of "people"

Who said Milo had to sacrifice his career willingly? Maybe breitbart using him as a pawn to advice their market share? Every media hit job against Milo failed so far. He might be a Jew faggot. But Holla Forums underestimate his skills in playing the media.

I don't want white children watching a faggot kike nigger dick sucking zionist pedophile.

You faggots were saying the same thing when /r/Alt-Right got sent to the bog. Only a retard would base their judgment of an objectively positive happening on how a different group of enemies reacted to it.

hes obviously being sarcastic, or can you not read?

found the mudslime

So you're OK with Milo but Shartpiro is bad? Tell me what is even the difference between them? They're both "conservative" zionists.
If Shartpiro got caught saying this shit would you run to his defense because he is "so based" for calling out mudskins and black lives splatter?

Unless you're from some African/Southeast Asian shithole or Nippon then it's not legal. Kill yourself.

Meant for

he's talking about a 13-year-old having HOMOSEX with a 28-year-old. there is only one place where that sort of thing belongs.

and a few weeks later we find out (((enoch))) is jewish

you shills need to come up with a better tactic. milo will crash and burn. enjoy the harty keks that come from it

Fuck off TRS

Sooner or later he was going to swap the nigger dick in his mouth with his foot; because he's mentally ill. glad it was after the election, but before he became too entrenched.

if your 4d chess is dependent on crazy degenerates keeping their shit together under the public spotlight you've fucking miscalculated

This has to be the single worst, most blatant shilling campaign against us so far. Not even CTR was this bad at their job.

Wasted Trips

Everything is a setup, so what? And you have no ethical standards whatsoever. You don't belong here either.

wasting trips defending a degenerate...

Yes he did. Milo completely supports older men grooming young boys for molestation

This is not Sweden

Shapiro is firmly within the Overton Window, and was an ardent Never Trumper. I think that makes him fair game whereas Milo is still outside the window and has been helpful in moving it right.

I dunno, dude, CTR was pretty bad.

Cernokike on his stream rn:
"All of you claiming to be leaders in the right or big intellectuals hey where can I buy your books at then?"
Proceeds to mention his books
Forgets to mention Mein Kampf or ANYTHING by William Luther Pierce

actually yes, a lot of states have a "soft-AoC" where you won't get prosecuted for dating within 10 years of age, meaning shit like 14 on 24 is "legal" - actually works in rural areas where fathers keep a leash on their daughters and give a fuck who they bring around / hang out with and are prepared to fucking murder anyone who wrongs said daughter

It's not good, it's just factual. There are tons of bad laws, such as the NFA and any law that makes pot legal. Does work in rural areas though, so I'm torn. I think a lower AoC of around 16-17 would work in a white nation with no nonwhites just from what I have seen unfold in my area. Promotes whites to pair-off younger and develop more meaningful relationships that aren't based around fucking the first guy that gives you attention when you hit "legal" age.

It's like he doesn't understand how much some people write without namefagging about it.

I'm half expecting bill kristol to jump to his defense ;^)

Milo outlived his real usefulness as soon as the election was over.

From then on he was almost solely consumed with self-promotion. To be fair much of that self-promotion made the left look like clowns for how badly he triggered them, but simultaneously I don't think Milo was swaying many hearts and minds or dropping huge redpills or anything. If anything his content was so irascible that it got drowned out in the overwhelming din of hate that came his way.

IE: A Milo event was more about Milo and how badly it triggered the left than the content of what he was saying.

Arguably I'd have liked to have kept him around for a year or two more, but his castigation doesn't necessarily mean he's silenced forever. If anything, someone like him could resurface even more powerful given the right circumstances…

our #1 enemy will ALWAYS be the jew. EVEN IF YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE HELPING US. That's the first lesson TRS taught me. If you really think he is helping us, riddle me this:
when he condemns race realism and the JQ, how is he any different from another jew? He's just economically conservative.

it's TRS/alt-kike conditioning. I have seen people call WLP "divide and conquer" and call me a "larper" for suggesting him.

so why would you bring it up if you admit it's not good? it is clearly degenerate

So are these pro-Milo shills. Did they not do ANY research on Holla Forums before coming here? They seem to legitimately think Holla Forums used to support Milo before this incident, even though anyone who has been here before knows we have always opposed him.
It's in fact infuriating to me how bad these shills are. I have come to expect a certain standard from shills, these guys aren't even trying.

late to the party…..what the fuck is going on?
is there a video or screen shot of what mil did today?

It's the same in the sense it's being blown way out of proportion by the usual suspects. He was raped as a kid and turned out perverted, is this really shocking or controversial to you? And trying to make sense out of it he said something dumb about adolescents having agency or whatever, ffs look at the people you're agreeing with before grabbing a pitchfork and joining the mob.

He is by all legal standards victim of child molestation. We are not going to make him a victim, he is a victim.

This is fine with me

some """""""reagan"""""" something or other shit found out that Milo said that old men having sex with 13-year-old boys was OK, now the whole house of cards has come crumbling down.

Ah my memes have been answered. The normies begin to learn how sick fags are, and how many are pedophiles. As well the aut-right gets to see it for themselves, who amongest them will be able to defend the Jew now?

All weirdos go into the bog.
Probably just hang him because he's Jewish.

Holy fuck these threads are cancer.
I just wanted a comfy discussion on faggotry and aut right but i see Pedos,TRShills,cuckchanners and some faggot posting disgusting gore.
Think i might spam it if this cancer continues.

There was some support for Milo early on when gamergays were here, but for the most part you are correct. Even if someone supports him because he trolled SJWs, he's outlived his usefulness.

because it brings to light just how far the courts within this country have been subverted.
They don't want to lower it so whites pair-off sooner, they want it lower so Jamal has access to your imouto and won't get prosecuted for getting touchy. If you think we're that far from sweden you're dead wrong.

even if he is a victim, he defends this behavior, which opens the door for people thinking it's OK and creating even more victims. this has to be stopped.

Why are you so concerned about free speech? Can't you see he's destroying himself with his own tongue? Free speech allows radical degenerates to be exposed and ostracized, without it they would thrive in the underground and fester far beyond a cure.

No, he's a predator and first and foremost the product of jewish genetics.

this attack doesnt benefit anyone you retard. it's smearing milo and i dont care. i praise it. milo has been such a shit stain on chan culture for so long now im so happy to se his phony carer die.

people are woied they're going to try attack Bannon with this. "STOP THE PRESS, EVERYONE LITENEN… JWS ARE JEWING". they'll attack the trump administration anyway they can. they're kikes. its whats they do. but you're either a TRefugee or one of the newfags milo introduced to the edgy internet

fuck you, and fuck milo

Oh I agree but i'm not going to defend him.

Honestly I think that our best course of action is to use the lefts newfound hatred of Pedophiles to push Pizzagate. Two of our enemies are fighting, but we can hijack the narrative from both of them.

ty user

I noticed someone posted the video of him on Joe's show. That interview sickened me when I saw it…and it's the same interview where he says he doesn't want Trump to win.

No, he's turning people who might otherwise become redpilled in Kikebart-reading, fag-accepting, Neo-Cohens.

I've always thought Milo was an alt-lite degenerate when posting here, but he's useful. Why would anyone here argue otherwise a few months ago? There's a difference between politically harmless criticism and taking leftist/NeverTrump bait when they want to bring down someone they fear, and who is useful despite copious flaws.

SHILL HARDER PLEASE I LOVE IT

Stop using red text for everything jesus fucking christ.

consider the following as if it was true

I'm a male to female transsexual who is bi (dates women and men).
I like to have multiple partners in addition to my marriage.
I coax small children into sucking my cock while I diddle their piddle but that's ok because it's good for them.
I make money drawing porn for furry communities and make fursuits as a hobby.
I generally have a dildo in my ass 24/7 held in by my diaper (I've been 24/7 diapered for 5 years now and frequently cum from messing).
I am also 100% fully Jewish and I'm black.

I made a few feminists cry and I like Trump.

Now if you criticize me for who I am you are punching right and are Antifa scum who work with Marxists/media.

Nice reddit-spacing you subhuman.

Milo initiated his own self-destruct sequence. it isn't hard to imagine that he's got quite a few tiny skeletons in his closet. whether he was controlled op or just crazy, it doesn't matter, the decision of 'where' was never ours to make.

KILL YOURSELF
ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS :^)

Yeah he shows what marxism really looks like through him being a degenerate kike.
Also your over use of the word marxist shows that you don't belong here at all

user it's not my responsibility if you're politically fucking retarded and need a tumor removed from your brain. Milo is not, never was, and never will be useful. He has only caused harm to the right wing. Get your head out of your ass.

no. most of us realize that this is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for faggots. we need to put these fuckers where they belong.

>>>/trs/

We aren't Aut-Kike or Aut-Lite.

/thread

I like how you think user

fuck this shit time to sagebomb

Good, he needs to be fucking purged - what the far left are doing here is actually helping us on "LE FAR RIGHT"
No user, he never talked about serious shit, he had neocon talking points mixed in with slight edge & made normies think he's somehow an answer to anything. Faggot needs to be gassed.

he uses the word "marxism" the same way the alt-kike and paleocons do…really gets your noggin joggin'

If he's drowning the only rope I would lend him would be around his neck. When the dust settles, remind the world what part of his edge caused his actual downfall. This is a bit of a paradigm shift, they wanted to take him down because he associated with extremists who were up to no good and that failed. It's worth noting that there's a jewish power struggle and this could send a message that leaving the party line of "Drumpf sucks" is bad for business and that may scare others. But I still see it as a net positive because they couldn't take him down by just calling him nazi. Nice trips BTW.

KYS

Really you stupid nigger? Almost all homos on the planet are pedophiles, but you're gonna go ahead and assume the homo Jew is not one? Why? Statistically improbable.
Besides, we don't even care whether he is a pedo or not. We already hated him for being a disgusting homo. Where do you think you are? We don't tolerate sexual deviancy here.
We will not allow non-heteros to exist in the future of white nations.

stop saying this shit. it is the same thing alt-kikes and others point to when everyone knows the real way to redpill whites is just to have them be around blacks enough.

Why the fuck are these milo cocksuckers using the same talking points like he used to show normies what MARXISM,SJWs looks like,I suspect someone is feeding them this where is it they are coming from.I think it's about time we again raid 4pol and 4qa
From the past 3 threads we are telling them what a dangerous guy he is with proofs yet they ignore all that and it's back to square one.

user, go to sleep. He's agreeing with you. By saying "That's the first lesson TRS taught me" he meant that the Jew is always against us even if they pretend to be nationalists like TRS Jews. The guy you are replying to is anti-TRS.

Why do you call them this? Are you from some site that censors the -fag suffix?

It's very simple. If you fuck a kid you die

(1)
How is this a stategy from the deepstate faggot? This guy isn't your hero, he's a literal kike faggot who says edgy shit sometimes. He has long gone past his used-by date - he needs to go, regardless of what side started this reveal, we need to end it.

I meant that when the whole TRS system came crashing down (((Enoch))) and his jew shilling proved to me that jews can never be on our side–only subverters, which is what TRS was all along.

You seem lost
>>>/kikebook/

This. I have seen the same four or so talking points shilling for Milo repeated about 500 times in these past three threads now.
This is an organized shilling effort to promote Milo to Holla Forums and nationalists, and then crash the entire movement with no survivors because Milo is a pedo degenerate kike homo.
We must condemn Milo as we always have.

The best thing about this is that the Left thinks that this is a huge loss for us, but in reality they just undid all of their chances for pushing their agenda for the normalization of pedophilia in one fell stroke, and some youtube tier novelty journalist takes the heat.

Pretty amazing tbh.

it is you who is the normalfag as well as a shill. time to kill yourself before it is too late.

top kek

im going o get that tattooed on my arm

Kek. You're right, when you think about it, this is really the left eating itself again. Milo has more in common with most antifa faggots than he does with us.

Keep dodging my question.
Also, why are you defending a faggot kike that sucks niggerdicks?
Because he pissed off some feminists? Get real you cuck.

good point

HE IS EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US, AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST US. ON EVERY. SINGLE. POINT.
He is just economically conservative and a faggot.

why is this anchored now? this is important news.

uh… feels weird man

Hear me out
The deep state is playing all their cards with this move. Chances are they threw Milo a pizza party when Milo canceled that pizzagate speech

CHECKED

kek. fuckin saved.

Hey goys, it's me Mike Enoch. Here's the thing: if you question where the 85k in d'nations TRS collected ended up, you're just a purity spiraling 1488 skinhead nazi larper who lives in his mom's basement and has never felt the pleasure of having your based Jew wife pozz your neghole. I mean, having some Jewish blood in you, Jewish in-laws, and getting pegged by your Jewess is the last stand of implicit white identity. You goys need to either get with the program, I mean it's 2017 and you're still here pretending to be Nazis on /POL instead of doing the pragmatic™ thing and embracing Based Nationalist Jews in the fight against Islamic Terror and the Globalist Kikes! Here's the thing: The best way to make sure humans get to space is to give me and my buddies lots of bitcoin and listen to all our podcasts so that you know the right way to be White Nationalists like us. Don't forget to turn off that pesky AdBlock! Shalom!

And that's exactly why he turned out gay.

Fucking this. The aut-kike serves the same purpose gg did
It gets young white men who are on the right path to continually dilute their ideology with PRfaggotry until they themselves are indistinguishable from the enemy.

Ever notice how aut-kikes will always go for "marxist" or "libshit" as their de-facto insult but never kike? They always dodge the root of the problem because they want to appear politically correct or have good PR so their "movement" can gain-ground without realizing that to gain this ground they make irredeemable ideological compromises like being okay with BASED niggers and kikes.

Who even allegedly likes Milo? Breitbart and /r/The_Donald elusively at this point, I assume?

YA FUCKIN' THINK?

Sieg Heil, Mein Fuhrer.

Does anyone have the roast of Rob Reiner by Al Franken (in 2000) where Franken talks about anal rape of children? I can't find it on youtube. I found Triumph roasting him.

MONICA BOYER

Cernokike is currently doubling down on defending Milo on his podcast right now

Reminder that Salon had to delete their pedodefense articles.

What are you on about?
I'm clearly agreeing that attacking vidya was unexpectedly the worst mistake the enemy made.

Too late for regrets, engaging in politics is lot more fun than modern video games now.

I fucking hate pizza these days

Get a look at that snout.

Thread is already anchored, there is no need to sage bomb

Can't wait for the Cerno, Molyjew, Milo pedo ring to be exposed

I eat it a lot because it's one of the few things I can source decent ingredients for, but it's definitely a weird feeling eating it now
OT But how do self-sufficient anons find high quality meat? All the butchers in my area are beaners

that's what the lying press does. they switch their narrative whenever it benefits (((the cause)))

Really makes you think.

sounds about right to me

How the fuck can you marry a hooked nose jew and run a white nationalist forum….

Checked

the only explanation is that he's a subversive jew himself. have you not realized this by now?

By being a Jew himself, which he admitted he is. The whole thing was a psy-op from the beginning.

They are not white nationalist

because it gets them shekels, user and probably so they can threat-index the really bad goys and sell their metadata to LEAs for a little extra side-dosh.

kkk

Mike Enoch here, listen, you have to stop that.
We're brothers and you're ruining everthing, why are you punching to the right.
Why are you against based jews ? They will help redpill people.
I bet none of you even lift or accomplishes anything in real life unlike me.
No D&C brothers and remember if anyone asks, I'm Serbian or Croatian.
Stop punching to the right.

Free speech also let us have commies. Free speech is a weakness.It's the equivalent of offering the other cheek when the enemy slaps your face. Remember decades ago how the communists begged for free speech so they could infect the minds of young children without pause?
Now the run our institutions because it's their "right" and they aren't saying anything "too bad".

I don't believe for a second (as Milo says) sunlight is the best disinfectant. No, leftoids push the envelope further and further with their cries of tolerance free speech. Look at the weak beta male in the video. Can't even stand up against pedophilia since his brain has been poisoned with the idea of fair treatment to all opinions and free speech. Nothing in this world is egalitarian, and that includes speech. If you start advocating pedo rights and white genocide you should be shut the fuck down, not defended. There's no fucking time or room for abstract ideologies and morals. We need to destroy these people.

Well Milo did bathe in a tub of pig blood a while before everyone found out about spirit cooking, and mentioned once that he went to a Hollywood party that had sexual stuff with very young boys. It is a safe bet that Milo would be involved

The video speaks volumes more than the pic does

did seven son really say that?

To all the #gasmilo retards itt: aids razorfist agrees with you 100%

Yes.

Good, maybe the psychedelics are cool-movement will get redpilled on the limp-wristed question :^)

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE KIKEFAG WAS KILL?

archive.is/sYJx4

oh snap. and he still does the podcast after that? what a fucking two faced kike. makes me sick

Juat forget about him.

*Just

Saved

And what is the end result when everyone sees how bad these thing are, huh? We fucking DISPOSE of them. We don't need jews and faggots and communists talking anymore, we FUCKING KNOW they're shit and we're known for thousands of years. I don't want to listen to them anymore. I fucking KNOW what they do. Get rid of them.

Jews are sand niggers. Spics are sand niggers too, the product of what used to be Iberian whites and sand nigger invaders. They all have that nigger gene.

You know, in retrospective, the TRS blowout was funny as all fuck. I think there were too many threads on it - there were too many threads on HWNDU but I enjoyed that - but I think overall it was good for Holla Forums and the right in general. It's obvious in retrospect the whole thing was more COINTELPRO and we nuked it from orbit.

Suggests that they're all tired from standing somewhere with almost no equipment, holy hell commies are fucked when SHTF

when discussing the degenerative effects of jews or fags to someone on the right they try to use him as a counter example. he is not only useless he is cancerous

You ever see like an old Tim Burton move or a Johnenn Vasquez comic where it portrays normalfags as these sick, robotic harlequin caricatures or organic life? THis video gave me that feeling.

Spics come from retarded racemixing Spaniards pillaging Taino societies, I would say more jungle-nigger or spearchucker-derrivitave than sand nigger

2spoopy4me

wtf. anyone have the tweet where he says that if he runs for office he will give a voice to all of the "oppressed native americans"?

No but i have this

radixjournal.com/blog/2015/11/4/the-rainbow-coalition

Spics also come from Spaniards who were fucked in the ass repeatedly by one Islamic caliphate after another. Indians also have Middle Eastern DNA. If anything their mixing with Bushniggers may have made them a bit more Middle Eastern than they were before.

But that's not even true.
also

not wanting to associate with faggots and kykes makes me alt right?

jej I think we consensus cracked the shills.

idk fam, why?

Yes, this was my first post in this thread.

I'm so ambivalent on this. Fuck Milo, I couldn't care less if his career burned out ASAP. But on the other hand, Milo is literally just another evil racist poopy nazi to the average normalfag.

So basically, the normalfag perception of this is:

1. All nazis are secretly pedophiles, and anything even remotely resembling anything close to an offshoot of a cousin of a derivative of nazism = PEDOPHILIA

2. WE JUST SMASHED RACISM!!!!! XD XD XD

this isn't all smiles, just saying. This is the way the narrative is forming.

anime is ok btw

Didn't he step down over the hentai posts?

yeah

And this is why I stay anonymous…

I'm also ambivalent on this, totally agree with:
But even if he's overall shit, he CAN argue and sometimes his reasoning is sound, to me he's like Ben Shapiro. Shapiro is good at arguing against niggers and pointing the blame at them for their own problems but if you take either Shapiro and Milo as the whole package they are shitty people.

Milo is a degenerate who is strong vs feminists.
Shapiro is a degenerate jew who is strong vs niggers.

Why do you think we've been calling him a kike faggot ever since he appeared? To demonstrate that he's the furthest thing from a National Socialist ever conceived.

We must never let the jewish press define who our ideological brothers are or you do get jewish infiltrators like milo coming out and people falsely thinking they're NatSoc.

With regards to lefties thinking they've achieved a victory, let them think it. The best victories we can ever have is when the enemy thinks it's won, but really they've performed much needed work for us. It's glorious.

the problem is when there is sexual degeneracy, it is little different from what the Jew is pushing on us. some of these things are blatantly lesbionic and degenerate in many other ways. just because it isn't jewish degeneracy doesn't mean it's not degeneracy.

How nice of you to stick around, TRSodomite.

ok guy

You know filter ID exists right, spamming threads is pointless.

Che ked

Lol you must be new here.

no. we can use it [anime]. the problem is that when the whole thing is over and we have secured the existence of our people and a future for white children, we can't have a bunch of anime faggots like in pic related running around.

And i'm sure your totally non Jewish wife will give you more. Mazel tov!

Saved kek

Kkkk

I'm saying he was never endorsed by National Socialists & is not a reflection of National Socialism. I am not saying just calling someone a "kike faggot" is the end of the whole conversation you fucking sperg hahaha.

Why? Who the fuck cares what they consider someone like milo? You'd only be concerned about what they think if you value their opinion. Letting the opposition run under false assumptions of who their real enemy is, is a great tactic. As the mossad kikes would say, by way of deception, thou shall wage war.

Also sage for baiting me into a reply

Wew boy. A thread about a gay kike that pushes white women to racemix and tells people "white nationalism isn't the answer." I think we need an anime tiddy nuke.

what was the name of the priest who fucked milo?

because it is totally unheard of that a boy who got raped by a pedophile would grow up to be a pedophile himself

Father Spencer :^)

"father michael" but that FUCKBAG milo will NOT release his full identity. just goes to show you, these damned pedos protect their own kind. I bet this priest was a member of the tribe too.

It was probably really Rabbi Michael Goldstein.

Milo is a disgusting alt-light faggot, we've always been his greatest ally and now it's time to forsake him and let him fall to be replaced by one of our own

Meant for

Whats wrong with Molyneux?

Apart from being a holohoax/psychiatry pushing cult leader jew, nothing?

Nothing is wrong with Molyneux. That guy is misinformed.

Probably the best thing to come out of this. Regardless of your opinion on Milo it's good this whole "virtuous pedo", "pedos need therapy not the gas chamber" meme is dead.

Who am I kidding it isn't. They'll still try to normalize kiddie diddling. Being hypocrites never stopped them before it won't stop then now

Pic related

Wew (((lad)))

Shit quality mate. Don't post that shit here. Using GIMP (or any other image mod software) properly is the Adult equivalent of drawing in a coloring book.

Kill all trsodomites

Hello jew

Pic related

wew lad

You mean like this?

So why not use that instead of repeatedly using the same quote you know is taken out of context? No bad tactics just targets, something like that?

r8 OC

Learn the difference, it could save your life. :^)

The question you should be asking yourself, is why you take Dicky's pitiful excuse for damage control after the fact, seriously?

some fresh OC here for ye,lad. get it while its hot

e-beggar jew

Saved

10/10
what about leftypol and plebbit tho?

did you make that? that's really good

It is but i didn't make it fam.

kek

Because that quote was in fact taken out of context, he was making a point against homosexuality. Question you should be asking yourself is why you and these other clowns have folders and folders of dank maymay shitting on right wingers instead of lefties like shaun king or that mystery meat cunt who organized the berkeley riot. I doubt even JIDF has as big of a boner for dickie boy as you lot.

CF was right, was he never not? Time to cure the movement from this BBC loving, kid-shagging poz donor

kek, alright. Just for yu

Excellent taste friendo.

The context does not make his post any better

Here's the full conversation. It doesn't help his case and neither are you right now. I think the question you should be asking yourself now, is how long you have before you die from GRIDS.

Kek. I'm shitting on sodomites and sodomite accessories and general kosher "nationalist" scum such as yourself.

You alt-kike faggots are a joke. Truly the gift that keeps on giving, the more salt you have for me to collect, the better.

Benjamin H. Freedman speech (1961) - youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE

Okay Since you're Israeli and lack any insights into American pop culture I'll explain: Duck Dynasty was an American television show and the stars of it got in trouble for making "homophobic" comments that lost them sponsorships. Dickie's point was that taking such a "stand" was the last line of defense in white identity. But of course that won't stop you from reusing the quote anytime his name is mentioned since you're slimy dishonest kikes.

Typical, make all the lame duck excuses you want, doesn't change your sodomite nature, or change the fact that Dicky is kosher and enables faggotry. Also:

The AIDS bog is calling

I didn't sage and just like a kike you ignore facts over ad hominem distraction. But go ahead and keeping making strawman arguments 24/7 about Dicky, it's not obvious at all you're an antifa goon with a giant nose.

you are all retards. the narrative the msm is pushing is BS, watch the vid for yourself. they are attacking the out-skirts and 3rd party celeb rightwing figures that they percieve as having influence

Sodomite please, this isn't your AIDS bog, at least try.

As i said, your "rationalizing" of what is clear, is weak.

I'll keep exposing and calling out kosherness where i see.

Sodomite please, this is downright sad at this point.

Actually Spencer was siding with the kike that was trying to get the show shut down. The context shows that

Your are a great meme magician, user. Also, checking those dubs.

severely underrated

To avoid confusion libtards and repubcucks should use the terms womanfriend and manfriend to avoid accusations of pedophilia.

my 2 cents : Milo was the last bastion of relative intellectual sanity in the degenerate Left (even if you call that the Neocon Right, it's the same shit). People like him are the only ones trying to prevent and full-scale civil war between a full retard trigglypuff left-wing (and other antiwhite terror groups) and the RWDS. You may also call him a pacifist. When both sides go that hard on the pacifists, you can be sure the war is coming.

Epic meme, friend.

My theory would be that (((Milo))) was destined to go down, he's most likely planted in the Republican community, gain trust, just so he can be framed for something controversial such as enabling pedophilia, to create a division in the Republican party.
His downfall seems suspiciously abrupt even for someone accused for enabling pedophilia, it is definitely coordinated, but not specifically (((Milo))), but to damage the Republican party. I'm not saying we should defend this faggot, for who knows we'd risk accelerating the damage and shoot ourselves in the foot, but we must beware of the next move, and what will happen in the Republican party, it's for certain (((neocohens))) are going to use this, (((they))) don't fuck around this time.

Milo Is the victim of a smear campaign.
He does not endorse pedophilia
Clips were edited to look this way.
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
Full show unedited
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

If you don't like Milo and don't want to support him thats fine but you need to understand that this was a smear job and it won't be the last.

This was all planned

this faggot kike is gonna hang.

That was a LARPer and was already discussed and debunked. Milo admits to this shit on the joe rogan podcast which is not edited yet you use the same tired old shill lines

Not a shill. Watch full show not just the clip he denounces pedophilia.
Evan McMullan is behind the smear against Milo
archive.is/Rcvj7

I don't care if Holla Forums supports him or not but this IS a smear job.

t.TRS

You clearly have not read this thread, nor my post. That is not the only video of Milo condoning this stuff. He admitted in the Joe Rogan podcast that I mentioned that he went to a house party in Hollywood with drugs and unprotected sex with "extremely young boys." Your blatant shilling to push an agenda is noted

I saw the video where he said he was at a party with unprotected sex and young boys looking for acting gigs. They could have been 17-18. Lets say they were not.

How is this any different than Elijah Wood saying their are pedos in hollywood. If these were elite Hollywood directors he can't expose them without evidence. How is this evidence of him being a pedo. He didn't say he had sex with any of them.

once again not shilling. You guys are just eager to denounce him because of him being a kike who likes to suck black dicks and
He is not endorsing fucking kids. Just you wait.
There have been at least 50 mile shill threads on 4chan attacking Milo.

Just you wait. The truth will come out and you guys will just look like fools for throwing away the best chance you had at getting rid of sjw cancer in American universities. I won't say anymore have fun in the hugbox. Better hope Trump starts defunding the universities because that is all we got now.

Remember to post all TRS OC on /trs/. Someone dropped by the other day and said they are making a "Mike Enoch is Jewish" song lmao.

GOOD AFTERNOON /BRIT/

How are you lads?

Me? I'm struggling with nofap again, even though I fapped yesterday.

Trying to focus on politics and current events to keep my mind off it.

Oh shit wrong thread.

Please ignore.

With jews, you lose

Hang yourself sodomite

The only smear job here is milos shit all over your lips from sucking him off, TRS.

kek wills it. shame that the only mouthpiece we have now is Jones.

Sargon you're not even white get off the board.

PROVING THAT FAGS ARE PEDOPHILES NO MATTER WHICH END OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM THEY LURK IN.

I swear if you faggots turn this into a fat vs skinny girl debate I will send you all to the gas chamber.

STOP SAVING THUMBNAILS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE