archive.fo/mP9ak

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/
fanfiction.net/s/12376510/1/The-Flavour-out-of-Space
original
archive.is/faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago#Discrimination
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish we knew the name of the agent who was in charge at the time. It could help shed a lot of light on the situation. Did a Shekelberg do it or a Shaniqua? The TSA is notoriously incompetent because it's so infested with niggers. I doubt the CIA/Mossad/etc would trust letting the right people through to some room temperature IQ hoodrat.

This shit reeks of CIA/Mossad operation. Guaranteed these clowns are soon going to be trying an attempt on Trump's life and then vanish just as fast

Literally third world tier airports, what the fuck?

capped
just in case

Were they acting on their own to purposely let them through or were they (((distracted))) by another party that wanted to slip some people through?

Literally getting worked up over niggers wandering off the job for lunch break with people still in the queue.

Good question. The article does not specify. It would be a good way to get some people through if you didn't habe an operative in security.

TSA fuckery is hilarious. I wonder how often this shit happens? It proves again that they do nothing to bolster national security and are more prone to harass grannies and cripples than fucking mohommed and ahmed. Fuck TSA.

As for the TFR, that is normal. It's almost always some poor assholes who either mis-read something or got too close and fucked up. FAA will give them a nice fine and possibly take apart their plane for them to put back together.

not a pilot but I know some, and have been through ground school myself if that means anything to you goys

wait, so is Trump dead?

If Trump is phone, then who was retard?
the answer is you

¤_¤

It's not a breach when security is completely ineffective in the first place. This doesn't even approach 1% of happening.

The Normalization of Deviance

The loss of order in the empire is a gradual process. Since it happened once, its easier for it to happen again. Soon this becomes normal. Soon its no longer a big deal that people are fucking up and breaking protocol. Nothing bad has happened so far, so its not a problem right? Why do we have to be so serious about our jobs anyway.

I'm sure at some point, the Roman Praetorian Guard started feeling the same way about minding their posts 24/7. But we all know how that story ends.

this

TSA agents are CIA Trafficking guards am I right?

Depends… are you phone?

dubs and dubs
if trump dead
Holla Forums kills all

sheeeit

AND NOTHING HAPPENED.

I wonder when burgers are going to realize that TSA is only good to harass and molest law abiding citizens.

You need more than dubs to kill the God Emperor.

The ones here already do user. It's the worst circus act in the history of ever.

No, user. He said that dubs and dubs, when Trump dies of old age in 2139, Holla Forums will kill everybody.

Trump cannot be killed through meme magic. Not even by the most powerful chaos wizard.

It must be those ebil Russian hackers.

Kek is within Trump hence i agree

Also capped and kekked

That remins me of HP Lovecraft for some reason.

By who did these numbers occur?

77 in my id too
praise kek

We all already know that, there's literally nothing we can do about it because it's a jobs program for niggers.

I've never seen a TSA who wasn't a nigger.

They (and almost every other federal org) need to be gotten rid of. Not like they ever prevented plane attacks anyway.

well fuck me sideways if there isnt some actual fuckery going on here

wow im such a retard come for me rwds

HORRY SHIIIIIT

HERESY

You know what this means? Those 11 were Mossad agents and they're now out there.
In fact, didn't the Russian ambassador suspiciously die in New York after this airport incident happened today, IN NEW YORK?

And this is just the incident that they caught and is being reported on. Last time I was at the airport, TSA relaxed security because it was crowded and they wanted to get people through more quickly. I had a laptop, desktop computer, and a toiletries pouch with me, but they just had me push my bags through the X-ray without removing the items and running them separately (standard procedure). The guy at the X-ray machine didn't even halt the conveyer belt to inspect the contents of my bags; he just glanced at them as they went by. Then they told me to go through the detector with my coat and shoes on. If I was trying to get a prohibited item through, they probably wouldn't have caught it.

I don't really think it's such a big problem, if you're planning an attack then 'there's a small chance of getting lucky and not getting caught' is not nearly good enough.

NASA did it twice. They got Challenger and Columbia for their lack of vigilance.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
take in consideration how many instances of this are not reported.

This is reality everywhere.
Security by large is just fear propaganda where astroturfing a few law enforcement successes is enough to convince people laws are enforced. It gets even worse with Negroes or muds in these positions. The only security that actually works is a homogenized civilization of whites

Thank goodness! I thought it was just me.

There is a reason trump is in his own owned house this week and not the white house. Wednesday will be the 33rd day of his term and he wants to be somewhere controlled to avoid a specific group who would put a flame on his grave.

The Flavour out of Space
It was with trepidation that I opened the box and unfolded the layers of waxed paper which were wrapped, like bandages on a mummy, or the cocoon of some loathsome alien insect, around what was to be the source of my sustenance and nourishment. Even before I did this, I could feel the smells wafting out of it, permeating my nose and mouth without consent, or care. It felt neither cold nor too warm on my hands, more like the heat of a body from some unfortunate that recently fell prey to disease. To the tact, it was firm, if not overly so. The rigtor mortis had, it seemed, not yet fully set in.

Dully liberated from this celluloid, waxen prison, I could at last gaze upon its contents. It was a sight not in the least pleasing to any eye of this world, except maybe to that of the maddened and criminally insane. The ingredients, if one may abuse that word for lack of a better one, looked for all the world as if The had been chewed and regurgitated by some loathsome beast, then repeatedly stepped on with great fury, perhaps by the same. Even before this they must have not been that appetizing, for who know what appeases the appetite of such beasts, and even more inconceivable, what would their foul organism reject with such force?

s/The/they
Damn autocorrect.

s/know/knows/
That one was me.

If just the wax paper disturbs this narrator so much I can't really take him seriously about how bad the food is.

No, this was not a delicatessen by any strech of the imagination. I cursed the circumstances which had forced me to aquire such a wretched meal, at great cost I may add. Putting off the unavoidable, I thought back of the one eyed, hunchbacked, gypsy witch and her solitary cart, stationed at the entrance of some disreputable alley, from which she hawked her dubious wares. Maddened as I was by thirst and hunger, and having at long last escaped my imprisonment, I descended upon it like the plague over some condemned city.
I rooted around my garments as I peered onto the labels of the bottles, ascertaining which ones could, perhaps, be safe to drink. I finally opted for the neetle wine, as at least I was able to discern the script and name of the reputed ingredients. I managed to root out a single golden coin, which my captors had either missed or not cared about. I let it rest on the table, as I muttered though my cracked lips, in a hoarse voice, "I hope it suffices". Seeing no reaction from the witch, I discarded the stopper and after a tentative taste, greedily drank its contents.

s/strech/stretch/

Oh boy, you have not read much Lovecraft, have you?

No, is it all like this?

I did watch Dagon

In the interest of fairness they did prevent the shoe bomber. But your point still stands.

TSA is a joke that's only there to make people feel better. They'll catch your shampoo bottle that's too big but if your intention was to sneak a weapon or bomb onto a plane, you'd make it. They're retards in uniforms that don't get paid enough to give a shit. Once I accidentally snuck a knife onto a plane, decent sized pocket knife clipped to my pocket where it could easily be seen. I forgot I had it on me and even went through the body scanner, but since it was on my side and they only took images from front and back they didn't see it. Halfway through the flight I bumped it on the armrest and realized it was still there.

No, he sometimes made rhymes about niggers. But most of time, yes.
hplovecraft.com/writings/

*most of the time
I swear to the elder gods. I need more coffee, or something.

I-If trips, this is true…

My thirst thus temporarily put into remission, I decided to inquire of the peddler, "Do you perchance have some food with you, or may direct me to some nearby establishment?"
"I might have something here for you, sir. All shops are closed at this hour. There is a curfew, after all, since the attacks started." Her teeth were rotten, a motley mix of brownish black, blackish brown, and sickly yellow, with the odd green and purplish blue spots for variety. Her tongue, in as much as the dim gas lighting allowed me to see it, had a greenish white growth on top and was purplish black on the underside.
"How do you hope to repay me, however, awaits to be seen, since it took you such effort to produce that single, measly coin".

I considered overpowering her, and helping myself to whatever for she may have, but was indecisive, in account of my, then present, bodily weakness. As if sensing my thoughts, she smiled her rotten smile, making her ugly face, unlikely as such a feat was possible, even uglier.
"Perhaps something can be arranged. I am so lonely out here, peddling my little home remedies, since my dear husband departed."
Ordinarily, I would have balked at her implied offer. Hunger made my choice for me.

Of what trascended that night, I will not speak, as my will is rather to pretend it didn't happen. Maybe this way the memory will do like an uninvited guest that is given the cold shoulder, and depart. Man can only hope.

I set to my meal, thus gained.

I took one bite. Then another. Soon, decency forgotten, I raised the whole to my face, and stuffed it in my mouth. It tasted horrible, in a way that I despair ever being able to describe. I felt an odd sort of strength and power cursing though my veins, burning my muscles, boiling the bones beneath. My back arched, my column coiled. It was unpleasant on the extreme, and seemed to last for an eternity, yet it was over in an instant. I stood, straighter and taller than I ever had. My sight had acquired a clarity unknown to me. My hunger had but increased tenfold.

if dubs a plane crashes into the white house with no survivors

I tasted the air around me with my tongue. It was rich with the smells of city life. A sweet odor wafted from further north. I followed it. Finally I reached it's source, an old, dilapidated building. I read the granite sign on the wall, near the gated entrance, proudly engrav'd "Orphanage of our Veiled Lady. Established 18.." The rest of the date was unreadable, owing to what appeared to be the work of some angered youth. The gates parted easily, after I broke off the chains holding the lock.
I could smell the children, sleeping on their beds in the communal dormitories. Save for those few getting up to mischief, stealing food from the kitchens. The elderly caretakers, sleeping soundly on their private chambers. The garden, where they grew some fruit and vegetables. The few chickens in their coop, providing their eggs and meat. A single pig, fattened with the meager leftovers and the occasional spoiled food. Before the night was over, I was to eat them all.

*its, fruits

anyone got the photos of literal raghead TSA agents? it was literally designed to keep you scared are corralled.

not to mention the fact in some places you can literally pay extra to basically skip security screening

The whole thing:
fanfiction.net/s/12376510/1/The-Flavour-out-of-Space

Excuse any typos.

I wonder how that plays out when an F-15 going 500mph intercepts a cessna going 120

This guy get its
If we're gonna give them makework jobs they should at least be fixing our crumbling infrastructure.

TSA is fucking worthless.

Come the fuck on.

"I dont fucking know anything about airplanes"

Indeed, torposter, but next time you make an OP, you should try not to make it so shitty. Even from the catalog, your cuckchan "habbening" bullshit just takes up space and basically turns this into a clickbait thread.

Title
Author date
original broken link.srs.bzn/op-is-a
archive.is/faggot

?

Too fucking big.

There some good info about this place and Trump likes it.
There actully a couple of news articles today about him going there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago#Discrimination

Nimble navigator.

Our airports are third world condition!

I actually worked TSA for years (got job after high school), I can tell you for sure how shitty and ineffective the agency is.

It motivated me to actually get a degree and get a proper career.

Nah just the Trump Tower in NYC probably. But by then the Trump family would've been away from the blast so the only casualties would've been a few secretaries, number crunchers, and janitors. Sounds like they might be gunning to pull a 9/11 stage 2, electric boogaloo.
Trump has his own security team, and any that would try to attack him on foot would be a fool. A dead fool.

He does kinda look like him.

What is dead may never die.

Why is that? Is it some psychological goal behind it to force white Americans into a role where they're being searched by blacks? Or do blacks just want the sweet gubmint gibs?

I want this to be the real origin story just because it'd be impossibly in-character.

for future reference, this part is nothing. The don't disseminate these worth a damn