ROBERT MUGABE: ZIMBABWE FOR BLACKS, AMERICA FOR WHITES

ROBERT MUGABE: ZIMBABWE FOR BLACKS, AMERICA FOR WHITES
archive.is/CCra4
Will Trump be able to build an international coalition of nationalist states?
-USA
-Russia
-Zimbabwe
-Iran
-Syria
Who else will be coming on board?

Mugabe is like what 90 years old.he is dying.

Fuck the nigger. Rhodesia is only for whites.

Zimbabwe is rightful Rhodesian clay
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never forget Rhodesia.

Trump signed and Executive order waving Visa requirements for South Africans. I never saw anyone post a thread about it.

Poos, hopefully.

This nigger spelled Rhodesia wrong, and it also belong to whites.

keep zimbabwe outta that coalition
keep islamic countries out of it too

RHODESIA IS FOR WHITES, AMERICA IS FOR WHITES!

Rhodesia was, unfortunately, a civic nationalist cuck state, which claimed to be in the best interests for whites and blacks, claimed to be anti-racist, and claimed to want a multiracial society.
The end of Rhodesia is how the end of all multiracial civic nationalism. Instead of mourning it's death, let it serve as a grim reminder to those who think there is any way America or any other white country can survive with other races occupying it.

Looks awfully based nigger in this thread. mugabe is a communist nigger who needs to be put to a painful death for his crimes. He's begging for whites to come back because niggers are too retarded to farm. Rhodesia is rightful White clay and OP is a shitskin loving faggot. Kill all niggers.

YOU MEAN OCCUPIED RHODESIA
FUCK YOU MUGABE YOU FUCKING MONKEY

They played the PR game, user. With all those sanctions and all the world against them besides SA then they really didn't have much of a choice. If Ian Smith ordered all the niggers to be round up and exterminated then the (((UN))) and such would have the full go ahead for invasion. Rhodesia was supposed to collapse a lot sooner than it did. They fought a good, hard fight.

AMERICA FOR WHITE
AFRICA FOR BLACK
SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES
SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK

Comparing how Rhodesia and South Africa handled their natives, versus how America and Australia handled theirs, convinced me that you can't do colonization successfully without eradicating your potential future enemies. I hope future generations will look at our time and realize that humanity gave multiculturalism a really good, honest try, and it fucking failed, so it should never be attempted ever again, anywhere.

go to 17:25
Ian Smith hated racism

Didn't he say he wants those white farmers back

JIDF SHILLS IN 3,2,1

Checked

Never forget what this piece of shit said and did. Sucking up to Trump now isn't going to wash that off

I would rather Evict the niggers of Detroit to Flint or some other poz-hole,move the White South Africans to Detroit & the sounding farming communities, and give them land/property for free if they have like three or more children.

This old nigger has lost his mind hasn't he
What am I saying he was always crazy

Great idea, how much of Detroit is just fucking abandoned warehouses and factories now? There's ample land that can be turned into agriculture and housing, and I'd be happy to let the Boers take over the city. Niggers have had Detroit for half a century and it's been a disaster.

AFRICA FOR THE WHITES 1488 RaHoWa

How about no, you faggot. I don't give a fuck about muds or nigs.

Imagine what we could do with $1.5 billion versus feeding a bunch of apes.

It's true. Why the Spaniards thought it was a good idea to miscegenate in their territories is beyond me. Fucking spics are the damn worst. The countries that took out the prior peoples like America and Australia did so before globalization and leftism. If Rhodesia was as powerful as it was during UDI as it was in the late 1800's then it might have been a different story.

Like I said, Rhodesia was undergoing intense global pressures for decades and it wasn't letting up. He was trying to combat the leftist narrative of le ebil wyatt coloneealists oppressen dem po' blackins.

The blasted part is how his craziness allowed him to gain control of the country. After Rhodesia was handed to the blacks it actually was run by the leader Bishop Muzorewa who was actually a lot more centrist- and if he remained in power for the years to come then we may have had a substantial white population in the country to this day like South Africa. Not saying it would have been good, but at least better than that commie Mugabe.

We need to meme an immigration exchange between them and the US. We take their whites in exchange for them taking our blacks.

Win/win

The Rhodesians can get California after all the spics have been kicked back to Mexico or into an oven.
Of course on the condition that they don't let the liberals and homosexuals vote.

I should say
If Rhodesia was as powerful as it was during UDI in the 1800's then it would have been a different story.

I remember some user a while ago bringing up the idea of giving all blacks that leave a 10k dollar check. It would be a net economic gain for not having to give them welfare and prison cells and such, and they'd be stupid enough to jump on it because of their impulsive, short-sighted nature.

It's nothing. He didn't say America for whites. We all know what "American" means in today's corrupted langauge. It means damn-near anybody.

No. We want our shit, and we want your shit. Because your shit is our shit.

Oh fuck not this shit again
I read about this crap earlier and these are my two cents on the matter.
Nationalism is good. But when subhuman races like kikes and niggers attempt to be nationalist, they just become more dangerous, nationalism4evereyone is a retarded meme for people who have just swallowed the redpill. We need to meme for nationalism in the white west, parts of east asia and maybe some mideast exceptions like iran or syria.also never forget about rhodesia, That place is the white mans rightful clay and so is the rest of africa! Mugabe is a filthy nigger supremacist and marxist.
Trump won't fall for this shit anyway for all those who are concerned so OP can kill himself now.

Have we successfully meme'd the entire world into going completely nationalist?

Good observation.
It's why kikes LOVE nationalism for themselves but want to destroy any semblance of it for any other people.

Fuck no. Rhodesia is a country built, tended to and defended by Whites, for Whites. Reconquista will be a bitch, and this piece of nigger shit better hope he dies before seeing it.

All Deviantart users need to kill themselves.

Also i'm pretty sure OP is a RIDF Shill judging by his choice of countries (russia and her allies,pure coincidence goy).don't fall for this eurasianist shit.

Reported And Filtered
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/hell/

Zimbabwe doesn't exist. Its name is Rhodesia and nothing will ever change that. The nigger in charge is a wrongful leader. Fuck you, OP.

Moreover, he is a leader of a terrorist group that is guilty of killing thousands. By Rhodesian laws, he gets the rope.

Except he stole that country from the rightful white owners, and then ruined it. So how about "The whole world for whites" and maybe idiot niggers like him can have some asteroids out in space without space suits

Yes but it's important to note that "kike nationalism" is a oxymoron. Zionism is basically the correct term. Kikes have a perverted twisted nationalism that is extremly imperialistic since they literally want to rule over every single goy,also there is no true "kike nation". Gypsy nationalism is more legitimate tbh.

How could Robert Mugabe be nationalist if he believes in a creating a Africa Union?

Also to all those aut-righters who worship them. their "ethnostate" isn't a ethnostate at all. It just has racial laws and segregation. Kikes have plenty of goys like muds,niggers and evangelicals who they leech off. They even have non kikes in their military because without goys they would be useless.

Rhodesia belongs to whites you filthy niggers

right of return for european ancestors when?

Fuck Mugabe.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Nice.

Zimbabwe is for nukes.

Imagine how many cheap houses could be built for homeless people, and how many cheap used cars could be bought. With just this much, it's MUCH easier for a man (and his family) to get back on their feet. Their hard experiences will make them better people, which in turn makes a better America.

No, throw the money down into a hole full of shit, disease, and random fires.

Boer here, we will gladly help you.