Hitler went to heaven

Hitler went to heaven.

First, he could not have gone to hell because hell does not exist. Therefore, there is only one place left to which he could have gone. But that begs the question. The real issue is whether Hitler’s actions where “wrong.” Yet God has said over and over again that there is no “right” or “wrong” in the universe. A thing is not intrinsically right or wrong. A thing simply is. Every event is an Act of God.

He's still alive you cunt

He should be canonized.

You misspelled Valhalla.

Wherever Hitler is, is heaven.

What said, but he couldn't stay there because he couldn't rest knowing what is happening to his people on earth. So he came back

Yes

Though many on here say Hitler was a Christian and was his movement. I've heard many public speeches of him saying that so by Christian mythos.

Hitler's soul will rise and be judged during the end times whether he will have eternal bliss or woe?

Nice slide thread Christian vs anything else bait argoument shill.

Reported, your thread is shit anyways, it will be locked.

Hitler went to heaven for these reasons:
There is no hell, so there is no place else for him to go.
His actions were what you would call mistakes—the actions of an unevolved being— and mistakes are not punishable by condemnation, but dealt with by providing the chance for correction, for evolution.
The mistakes Hitler made did no harm or damage to those whose deaths he caused. Those souls were released from their earthly bondage, like butterflies emerging from a cocoon.
The people who were left behind mourn those deaths only because they do not know of the joy into which those souls entered. No one who has experienced death ever mourns the death of anyone.
The statement that their deaths were nevertheless untimely, and therefore somehow “wrong,” suggests that something could happen in the universe when it is not supposed to.
Yet given Who and What God is, that is impossible.
Everything occurring in the universe is occurring perfectly.
God hasn’t made a mistake in a very long time.
When you see the utter perfection in everything—not just those things with which you agree, but (and perhaps especially) those things with which you disagree—you achieve mastery.

Go shill another website you little shit, you aren't going to cause any destructive distraction here.

'29 Hitler is best Hitler.
Prove me wrong.

The Fürher lives in us all.

Naw fam.

Hitler was Christian, but Valhalla and Christianity are not dissimilar I guess.

Checked.

This shill thread is converted into an esoteric dubs thread

(self-checked)
(checked)
This made me happy.

Wtf did I just read. Hitler clearly joined the Einherjar… What a dumb question.

He didn't, but you need to leave kike.

His soldiers are the Einherjar.