THE MEMES, JACKS

THE MEMES, JACKS

Other urls found in this thread:

borsc.ht/work/film/?title=%23PostModem
mega.nz/#!1ZpGQKKI!U225UukHKFMpI7PrF3aAZ6LZ87T79xPZak4olQqcIzg
archive.is/SwiVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What

This your the industry on normalfags. Any questions?

Yes, where did you learn your grammar?

CRASH WHEN

Just fucking end it.

I wrote "this is the industry", and then decided to change it to "your industry" to fit the quote better and forgot to remove "the".
Any more questions?

So any reference to memes in a game is bad, right?

What about that time when red dead featured some Holla Forums tier guy talking to Marston?

I thought that was pretty good.

What if I made a game and one of the characters was going to say some meme and then some guards stop him and take him away for trying to shit their lives up?

Would you guys be mad at that?

the dat boi shit is more manufactured than doge.

(checked)
Memes aren't inherently bad. The problem is that memes are too spontaneous and become irrelevant too quick, as opposed to pop culture references like in FO2. Unless it was pulled off ironically in a non-pandering way like using a really old meme, it'll go the way of the Sunset Overdrive/Borderlands. Even then, it'd be weird. The problem is that memes last in narmalfag's minds. You still see people wearing doge shirts or listening to Gagnam Style or "Rickrolling" people.

Man I wish social media would burn off the face of the earth

Its just suits trying to see what hip with the kids.

Rickrolling is entering "vintage meme" territory, where people get nostalgic for it and start using it again, mostly "ironically". Same with a lot of Youtube Poop centerpieces like the CDi Nintendo games.

Memes are just dumb fads at this point

Wrong. They are awful and we all know that. We meme because we enjoy being retards. You know what happens when people get off to acting stupid, right?

I think there's a generation of internet users who were too young to participate in anything during the earlier days of the internet on 4chan or Newgrounds or whatever, but they lurked. They're making OC based on what they remember, but never felt like they were a part of.
I'm guessing that because that's basically me. I can't be the only one.

if by fad you mean federally subsidized social engineering, then yes.

A meme isn't a bad thing. You can have memes like baneposting and pretty much all the ones from the SVU GG episode, which are actually funny and promote the creation of OC. The problem is when normalfags attach themselves to the meme and saturate everything they can with it, no matter whether it's funny or not, to it's death. Remember that short timespan when Holla Forums liked doge?

What is the frog on the unicycle meme? I've seen normalfags use it and i just dont get it

appearantly it came out from this

i have no idea when the frog got into that. this meme is weirding me out, it's so fucking unnatural and has zero to none context

This is so fucking stupid. Holy hell, I hate normalfags.

Do these people just loosely string together concepts and think that shits funny? At least around here something happens and that is the reference. I'm struggling to understand how this is a thing.

It's like when you're hanging out with friends and someone says something funny that doesn't make any sense and it becomes an inside joke that gets repeated at any chance in the future.
But on a way larger scale.
So it's even more retarded.

I've been trying to wrap my head over this crap for a week or so and I still don't get what the fuck's the point or joke. Is it the shitty 90s .gif? It gif related with a completely random fucking caption from a shitty random post that was done on some shitty random site years ago gonna be the next big thing?
What the fuck's the joke? Goddamn it's easier to spot a joke in a Bum Tickley comic than in this shit.

This is Family Guy tier humor.

I don't think anyone really knows where it came from. It's one of these memes that came out of the blue and caught like wildfire because of the OC made left and right.

I think it's something between the weird 90s CGI look, the frog that can be a reference to pepe, the generic easily applicable tagline and the fact that it's highly exploitable.

Quite an UFO though. Like some sort of meme jesus born of itself with no context, no history, no joke, nothing. I guess people are just taking this ironic thing too faR.

I don't know what any of this stuff is supposed to be.I guess GDC was right. This videogames thing really isn't for me any more.

Like, it's a meme that's born because it's a meme. Not a phrase or idea used profusely during a certain timespan that eventually stuck like dogshit to a shoe, got stripped of its meaning and turned into a meme that's mostly self-referential and usually loses every connection to the original idea expressed. Just a meme that spread because it was "destined" to be a meme, because it made some people laugh for some reason.

It's confusing in the way that you can't understand it by using context clues and tracing its history, because it has neither.

I'll stick by the rule that if an english teacher is trying to use a meme, its a dead joke.
I remember last night when I was playing payday 2 with a friend and the new character who looks like a fucking sjw started to sing never gonna give you up as a pager answer line. Why is it that the image of memes has become the people who fail in appropriating them and the uninformed use of them?

This is what differentiates a good meme from a shit meme, effort.
A shit meme's easily repeatable or has almost no content to it, like this frog unicycle shit.
A good meme's something like baneposting, where you can keep quoting several parts of the movie or altering them to fit all sorts of situations, not to mention that it requires proper setup and knowledge to pull off. I'm sure an user has screencaps from when plebbit tried to banepost, it was extremely painful so I didn't save them, but they got the lines out of order and were just spouting them. No creativity, no knowledge, just pure shit, which is why they're attracted to no effort shit like the frog. Even
JUST
is a better meme than this shit because at least it has a meaning, that your shit got fucked up, the damn frog means nothing.
I mean what kind of OC can you do with the frog outside of slapping the .gif somewhere and saying DAT BOI XDXDXDXD? I guess redrawings and stuff?

This user's got it right, it's one of those memes that just showed up with no context, retards go ballistic over it like monkeys flinging shit at each other until the entire room's brown. I mean, monkey A B and C are throwing shit, I should throw shit too!

all memes kind of work that way. but this just came out of nowhere and got suddenly popular, and shit has zero context. it's just a frog on unicycle, i mean what.

A frog on an unicycle is pretty random.
Remember user, random = funny!

user, you're a normalfag, everybody on this board is a normalfag, quit trying to be a spechul snowflake by claiming you aren't.

For all he's become, at least he knows. 6:58.

this is the stupidest meme I have ever seen, jesus fucking christ

was that thread ever archived?

Saying that it is "forced" would be reductive.

3 years is enough for his alien master to have messed with that part of his brain too. Shame.

Say that to my face, nigger, not online and see what happens.

Just FYI, "dat boi" is a failed funnyjunk meme from like two fucking years ago that some reddit shithead dug up and managed to force back into the limelight via black twitter, because niggers are stupid enough to latch onto something like that. And black twitter drives about 50% of the "humor" on reddit/imgur these days. That's why it's so goddamn awful. It's one of the very few OCs to come out of the 8th circle of hell that is funnyjunk.

if funnyjunk is the 8th, what's the 9th?

Don't copy what other people have done to try and relive their good times. Make your own good times worth looking back on.

Christ dude.

a meme for memetics' sake

like a kardashian being famous for being famous?

I remember a time when there was more to certain memes. A backstory, origin or actual in-joke. Now the joke is just being part of the in-crowd that knows the joke exists, but the joke… isn't a joke.

Hold me Holla Forums

I was going by the dante's inferno circles, where 8th is fraud. It seemed fitting because they steal content and put their own watermark on it.

oh, that makes sense. I thought you were going by the awfulness of the punishment, in which case I wanted to know what could possibly be worse within this context.

You know shit's gotten bad when reddit has to dig up old FunnyJunk memes.
That's like stealing a fucking 9GAG meme.

Don't do it, you turbonigger. Even if you aren't the only one. Have some decency in your shitposting, for christ's sake.

Saying memes aren't bad is like saying Holla Forums was ever good.

Manufactured memes.

But are they doing it on purpose? Is somebody creating these "memes" as a test? Trying to pull an agenda? How many times have you logged in facebook inb4 normalfag and seen people laughing at a new meme that had no context? Just for the sake of it? Where the fuck do them even come out? I refuse to believe that it's just some random dude that finds old stuff and thinks it'd be funny to repost it. Those are all definitely social experiments.

I've seen people laugh at stuff they knew nothing about. Even when there was an actual backstory or joke to the meme, these people were not aware of it, but still found it funny. Well, you know what I'm talking about surely.

facebook is designed to psychologically reward you for posting things first so it's no wonder that people pretend to get a joke before their friends do.

DAMN DANIEL kind of crept up on me, but apparently there wasn't actually anything to get.

Thank god that died as quickly as it did

I saw a quentin meme on facebook a few weeks ago. It was the funniest thing in the world to me just to see an ironic normalfag meme being shared unironically by normalfags.

what the fuck

Fuck you. I just watched a couple of short films (for free) by this two assholes and their shithead friends. It was all reddit humor. There were (white) people of various age groups actually laughing and applauding the travesty. They kept showing the one bitch's tits and bush (typical "art" shit).

Webm related. The only thing that kept me from doing a Baltimore was the free food and the first set of shorts not being too bad.

borsc.ht/work/film/?title=%23PostModem

Here it is.

I made a Facebook to keep in touch with my family (even though I never post anything and nobody has ever tried to communicate with me through it) and all I ever see is people posting pictures with stupid unrelated quotes about how moms/women in general literally have the most stressful and demanding lives EVER, or how being normal sucks and it's much better to be a quirky and unique snowflake like me and the 400,000 other people who shared this image

I swear to god it's the same retarded shit people used to put on T-shirts and coffee mugs before social media was a thing

Ha Ha Ha

Also, I was the only black man there. I tried to make my disgust as visible as possible. I'm sure they couldn't help but see me, especially when I ran for the door when it all ended.

okay

that sperg was never as clever as he thought he was

of course there were people stupid enough to respond to his posts, there always are, but he seemed to think he was some sort of wizard and the next lanced jack or some shit

kalle does not deserve this being a thing

Quentin was right, get over it.

He was better than Manlet Tears at least.

I made a facebook account way back when it was still only for college students, and completely deleted it, as best as you can without physical access to their servers, when they bought Oculus because I was so fucking mad they basically ruined any possibility of VR being good or affordable.

After a couple years of not having it, I was trying to act like a normalfag at my job so I'd be seen as personable and get promoted, really doing the whole song and dance. I realized it's nearly impossible to get by in normalfag life without one, which is absolutely goddamn terrifying. These people don't have each others' phone numbers, they just use facebook messenger. They don't invite you to an event in person, they set it up on facebook and click a checkbox for everyone they want to come. Everyone was at a party last night and you had no idea it was happening? "You didn't know about it? I put it on facebook and everything"

If you don't have one and you're trying to at least act the part of a normalfag, you are doomed to failure because facebook is their primary method of communication. It's favored over face to face, telephone, SMS, and any other internet chat service you might have used in the past. Zuckerberg owns THE BASIC ABILITY TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW IN 2016.

I'm seriously tempted to find some overnight job again and go back to being a goddamn mole-person who never sees the light of day, but my gym isn't open in the middle of the night.

I archived it about 3/4th of the way through, before the image in was created.

What kind of shit job do you work?

:^)

wait what would I even be butthurt about

Retail but i was promoted twice in six months after I made the decision to act like a cheerful normalfag in public. It's apparently pretty convincing. I'm close to another that would put me at $14/hr. These people actually have no idea I wouldn't even blink if they got hit by a bus in front of me.

6:58 was a good spot.

I get paid to have contempt for people.

are you trying to be edgy for Holla Forums, or are you legit like this

It's taken over as the most casual method of long distance communication. Sending a text, calling someone, or even an email are all seen as things you would only do with someone you know well or trust, while facebook you'll add and talk to anyone you meet. I knew someone in university who had 1,500 friends and only actually knew maybe 10% of those.
The real problem, as you said, is that if you don't have facebook then you may as well go off and live in a mossy cave somewhere because you're dead to all your family and friends.
I only have it for the fresh cringe, right off the presses.

Yeah, but it's more in detail if you go back to 6:48. I fucked up twice and said 6:58 in the post you quoted.

Provided that Facebook remains relatively the same and unintrusive, it's actually pretty good.

What I mean by this is that the organization of parties and communication like you said, it's actually pretty good in that regard. The huge problem is the price that telecom companies charge for data and phone services - they're practically obsolete and cost a fortune.

The answer is clear, all we need to do is free our souls from gravity's clutches

Gas the oldtypes, racewar now

I don't get it at all either. There's nothing funny or even "ironic" about it, it's just a frog on a unicycle and some random niggspeak.

I'm starting to think that normalfags don't understand any of the memes they're laughing at, they just think "silly picture xD"

Take doge. For a very short period of time, there was some miniscule amount of thought that had to be put into one of those. You took an image of a shiba inu trying to look serious, then you wrote out what he was thinking in dumb writing that contrasted with the seriousness of his thoughts. It was about laughing at a dumb little dog trying really hard to think.

Then normalfags saw the laziest one "wow such x very y" and thought that was all there was to it. Then everyone tripped overthemselves to paste "wow such x" over every image of a shiba inu they could find, and drove it straight into the ground. Now the text isn't even the meme to them, they just laugh at seeing the silly doge face xD

I actually loathe these people and when one of my fellow employees gets fired or quits I dont even realize they're gone until I see them on the street and think "huh haven't seen him at work in a while."
Every day I'm pretending to be a cool amicable guy and then I leave and stomp the gas pedal of my car into the floor to relieve the stress of having to listen to their stupid bullshit for 8 hours. I even go out to the bar once a week and put on my act there, to make it seem like I legitimately care about my coworkers as people, which makes them like me more, which means I move up to a better paying position even if I'm not qualified for it because this shit is all about who you know and whether they like you. I made a conscious decision to play the game because I realized nobody will pay you shit if you're an abrasive loner.

If I won the lottery I'd burn all my social bridges tomorrow and enjoy solitude. Everybody can get fucked. Being out in public is painful. This isnt even some teenage angst, I'm 27 and legitimately hate everyone I've met in person in the last 8 years.

you're not gonna make it brah

I had the same experience, got rid of my social media stuff and it was like I just vanished off the face of the earth

4chan

Aren't you expected to make self-fellating blogposts about what you ate for breakfast or what you were thinking about while you were taking a shit to maintain the ruse though?

Also how do you keep up with their conversations? I imagine I could suppress my true thoughts and feelings and pretend to go along with the normalfag shit, but I feel like everything would fall apart the moment they try to ask me about some stupid irrelevant normalfag bullshit that I don't care about and thus know nothing about

Sounds like a lot of work

whats the uncharted man doing?

share link?

didn't he try to shoot up his school?

Some dance, bling bling or some shit. Can't quite remember what its called

The 9th is treachery so that works well because fucking moot sold us down the river to SJWs and anyone who didn't leave that place is a piece of shit not worth associating with.

Easy, it's basically shitposting. I just write the kind of stupid bullshit that would piss off an entire board's userbase here, and they eat it up.
Normalfags are all pretty self-centered and just want attention. You don't even have to speak in their company, you just let them speak and they'll go on forever about whatever dumb fucking first world problems are affecting their life at the moment. If they ask you a question, just use phrasing that turns it around and opens an opportunity for them to talk some more, and they will. I don't think anyone I work with actually knows my opinions, real or fake, on any given topic, because I just let them talk at me and think about something else. When they want your feedback, it's pretty obvious from the tone of their voice what kind of response they're expecting, so just give it to them and they'll fucking love you for it.

he's doing a dab, there's also one where he does the Hotline Bling dance

I'll bet it was a work up there with Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect.

he was lanced jack fyi

You said 5:58 in the post I quoted.

I'm going to kill myself.

You gotta use it wisely though, you can't offend anyone important above you because then it has the opposite effect. Luckily you can instantly glean everyone's opinions on everything through their facebook page because they can't shut the fuck up for a day, and engineer your shitty blogposts to avoid confrontation with the people who matter.

But yeah, look over on /fit/ for the swede who roleplays jesus i hope he's roleplaying a fat fuck and talks about rewarding himself for a short walk with ice cream and desserts. That's the kind of garbage that facebook loves. It would piss /fit/ off if they were dumb enough to believe it, but the general public actually loves it and posts about their own lives in the same way.

This fits too well. how many other people have worked this out and used it? we've all probably missed loads of deep cover anons just because they play the normalfag card so well.

I wouldn't want to meet anons IRL, it destroys the magic. We operate on pure information exchange via text, and pictures of other people or cartoon characters when we want to convey an emotion. There's no facial features, expressions, body language, vocal ticks, or other potentially annoying things to distract from what we're saying. You can imagine whatever kind of person you want on the other side of the screen because unless they post a selfie or a video, you'll never be proven otherwise. It's like the difference between cute 2D girls and 3DPD.

I usually shitpost on Holla Forums by bragging constantly about things I don't actually have/haven't done, pretending to be filthy rich and pretending I have a 10/10 japanese girlfriend though. are you sure normalfags would like me if I did that on facebook?

If you can photoshop well enough to back it up then yeah
Would work on normalfags who don't know you in person and just follow entertaining facebook pages and are very liberal with the "like" button.

I have to agree with this. A wise man once said: "It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan." I try to live by those words.

full circle

MEMES

Wisdom saved for future generations.

haha, I'd tentacle rape you if I was an Octopus

I didn't save it. I thought someone else would do it.

As some wise user said:
The only people that like The Great Gatsby are old jewish owners of multinational corporations and people that had never read it

You clicked the link; watch the video.

What drove us to hate normal fags?
A lot of people here seem to have been ostracized and bullied as kids and shit like that, but I was always a popular well liked guy, even though I fucking hate normalfags and have become a complete loner in the past two years. I should have ended up a normalfag but I didn't.

Because they're soulless husks without any serious passions in the world. They're the rust created by a century worth of societal erosion. I see no shame in thinking people who mindlessly accept the status quo are pieces of garbage.

Holy shit, someone exile them to the moon

I was wondering what was the sauce of the song and after googling the name I ended up finding this.

so like Brave New World?

Every normalfag I know hates that book.
They've actually said it sounds like a great life and that Bernard Marx is just a whiner who refuses to enjoy himself.
What the fuck is wrong with these people.

Well the book condemns using conscription drugs to deal with your problems and it criticizes promiscuity, so thats honestly not surprising considering how much normalfags love that shit.

do you mean prescription?

no, he means the drugs that have been drafted

Bingo. Ever heard "jack of all trades, master of none?" People who have something they truly enjoy with a fervor are much more interesting than people who just mindlessly consume everything presented to them without giving any of it serious thought.

I met a guy who was ridiculously interesting once, he was a professional historian specializing in WWII. I don't particularly care for history. I can't remember dates very well and I'm more of a big picture person, I don't get into all the minutiae of events, I prefer the summary.
This motherfucker was so obsessive and thorough with his knowledge that he actually made me care by listening to him talk about it. I don't remember anything my highschool history teachers said, but this guy's lectures will stay with me my entire life. He wasn't just repeating stuff he'd found elsewhere either, he had his own theories about powerful peoples' motivations and some of it got into Holla Forums conspiracy theorist territory. But it was interesting. He was a person of substance, with information to pass onto anyone who would listen. Information you likely have never heard anywhere else.

He might have been fit and charismatic and well-dressed, but this man was no normalfag.

right, sorry about that.

Fuck off, Wizchan. Don't you have any piss bottles to take care of?

muh nigga.

In my case, they killed MMOs.
Unforgivable.

I have an intense passion for humor and I've noticed that the bar for funny is much, much, MUCH lower in casual conversation than in any other format. Shit that flopped in a professional setting gives them convulsions.

It's really fucking weird.

Holy shit, just fuck off back to your board. I'm sick of you and your gaggle of snowflake's mentalities.

Every normalfag I know leads a life entirely centered around these things:
1.Dude, weed, lmao
2.Dude, excessive drinking, lmao
3.Dude, slutty pussy, lmao

If you're lucky they'll be into lifting, running, or sports.

Yeah, we get it, you never grew out of your teenager “everyone but me are dumb sheep” phase, and now you want to blame the SJWs for why you still don't have a girlfriend who hates everything you also hate except for you.
>>>/r9k/

Reddit is that way, friend, don't you have a club to go tonight?

I have a girlfriend and I agree with that user, a majority of the people you meet will be blindly following whatever voice speaks the loudest to them

Finding a partner isn't difficult faggots

You are what is called a "failed normalfag", hence your resentment.

I wish I was an edgy manchild getting angry at things on the internet that have no influence on my life again.

Hi, KurokawaThundersword.

Hello, FailedChad.
And yet here you are telling people that they should go back ro r9k because they insulted your normalfag overlords.

Here is your reply

Grow up, fam.

That's what old women do, and it still isn't funny

Christ, shut the fuck up you manchild. If he's that pathetic why are you responding to him?

Women cause more problems than they solve, get a waifu instead.

Nigger I don't believe you, that'd be too painful

You are aware that, unless you are 24/7 with your girlfriend since you got with her. you are most likely a cuckold?
Either an ex-bf of hers, or just chad thundercock, or just whatever guy she met, your girl had (and probably regularlely has) dick inside her besides yours.

Wow that was easily one of the shittiest things I've seen this year. They should really emphasize the pop aspect of everything in this. It's pop sci-fi, pop music, pop cinematography, pop philosophy, pop pop pop

There is nothing here of any level of originality or value. I should expect nothing less of a piece based around the works of "futurists". There is nothing here not covered by works within the last 3 decades, which also some level of relative substance. This movie is the afterbirth of the stillborn child between the vaguely tech posts from reddit's /r/TodayILearned and the five top images you get when you google search "vaporwave"

user, I love you, but fuck you for showing me this

Maybe because clamming up like you do in real-life situations doesn't work on the internet.

I'm her first bf I checked

Overnight jobs a best
Also once again a jew fucks shit up for everyone, not even surprised
Just stay strong and avoid that cancer still, it's not worth it in the end, and anyone who is addicted to facebook isn't worth your time anyway.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

You don't even know, I'm going to be a manager soon after being there for less than 5 months because I imitate that hard.

We are one of soul

This is the only rational responce to a fucking doom mod with this shitty meme.

why, I don't understand

I think I've got the whole thing saved to my computer. Up to post #453.

Give me a place to put it.

This is supposed to be Reddit humor, or even humorous? It just looks like a dark way of looking at singularity.

imgur or MEGA

at least use a webm/mp4 version, faggot.

who hurt you, user?
not all women are skanks, just most of them.

who is this man?

To be fair, that's, like, 98%. It's a reasonable assumption.

and some sauce on this would be much appreciated.

god.

What the fuck does that even mean?

That fellow is Melonpan.

Retweet in favor of the frog on the unicycle

I don't understand, why is the frog "dat boi"
Why are people retweeting for him, what does it do?

that's one of the games few fucking saving graces, trust me i actually played it and it's easily the worst in the series

Yeah, that combination of factors was quite important. And, as you suggest, the luck. So many people ITT are taking the "what? why is a frog a meme?" stance which is much too simplistic. It definitely has a good combination of (normalfag-)meme traits.

it originated on tumblr and eventually became associated with the unicycle frog, before it was some shitty cgi Pac-Man or something

what about the Crash 1 easter egg?

I'll spoon feed you nice and good, faggot.

it was far from an easter egg since they frontloaded it in your face TWICE

and HOOOOOOLY SHIT the final sequence we such fucking garbage, the reverse TLOU effect walking around a house as drakes kid, when doing all those mementos during a credit sequence would be far more satisfying as a finale than going around as this shitty kid picking stuff up just because 'hey we did it in TLOU"

Thanks

I already found it beforehand, but thanks anyway. Enjoy this.

This was extremely satisfying.

I learned my the grammar the from site this.

mega.nz/#!1ZpGQKKI!U225UukHKFMpI7PrF3aAZ6LZ87T79xPZak4olQqcIzg

Fuck I've never uploaded to mega before, did I do this shit right?

oh god there's hundreds of them why

Yes.

Why?

OH SHIT ITS DAT BOI!!

user, if I didn't show you this, you wouldn't have gotten those dubdubs.

E3 is going to be an even bigger cringefest of forced memes than last year, isn't it?

ah my gahd becky lets go get wastahd
i lahv partying and gettang facked

You know, now that I think on it, E3 was probably the point of origin for all the stupid "memeing up" of the dialogue in localized games.

FUCKING SOON PLEASE

yes, I think this shit started with that blue dress thing.
these memes seem like they are planted with the intention to spread, they aren't funny just "cool" to repost on various social media

get home gym equipment.

11/10

meme warfare is real

well now we know some SanFran faggot is engineering this nu wave meme shit to dump viral traffic on their clickbait.
disgusting.

Ok faggot. Come here and I will
71/2 inland dr. Tugun, QLD, Australia

There isn't a 24/7 gym in your area?

Wow that sure was something, you know what, I'm not going to give those guys the same old useless advice as everyone else. From here on out I'm just going to tell them to kill themselves

I'm so proud of you huge person

archive.is/SwiVk

Thanks Monsoon

Well the gubermint does have a meme research division. Maybe they purposely send out stale or silencing memes to shit on oc being spread

Holla Forums is getting out of hand.

Every time

we lived too long.

We haven't lost control of the memes, normalfags can't even make a meme, just references.

Now I'm just interested how that night went for the girl and him. I swear to god if the guy actually got it in I'd be so confused

Don't forget that there are girls who are just as retarded and sex hungry as the faggot who made that list of phrases. It's probably more likely, though, that he got slapped and she walked out on him in favor of ChadChaddington

I mean it probably didnt end horribly. As long as he wasnt doing them every five seconds and they seemed like dumb spur of the moment jokes, they might've come off as cheesy but somewhat endearing. The fact that he made a fucking SPREADSHEET is what really pushes it into autism territory

Semi blogpost: I started a new job, day job I might add, with at least 30 or so people around me so banter, conversation, etc, was inevitable.
I honestly have never really met normalfags but this was like staring into a bizarre fucking universe. People actually think justin bieber and drake bell are role models (because they get, and I quote, "dat pussy"); people who say things like "I wish paper money would stop fucking existing" (I dindn't call her a fucking idiot because credit is money YOU HAVE NOT EARNED YET since I have to play the normalfag game as well).; people who party every single fucking weekend and complain they can't even save a dime; who eat the cock and bull story about racist cops and dindu nuffin refugees….and next week, after a terror attack happens, they start screaming to close off the borders; people who unironically speak in ebonics ("my niggah", etc) despite being whiter than white; Books? What are those? Movies? "Who's Kubrick?" "Tarantino is the greatest moviemaker alive today, his movies are so cerebral", "I can't stand a full movie, I need to check my phone every now and then", "why would I read other news, user, shit is always the same, by the way have you heard about the rape epidemic?"

As some other user said, the only way to get by is to shut your whore mouth, never give an opinion at all (because normalfags move the goalposts faster than you can blink on what is the "right" opinion in incredibly unpredictable directions), ask about inocuous things and act interested for 10 minutes and if asked return the courtesy but never, at all, say something about yourself before you're asked. Normalfags are pack animals, drama (i.e. a common enemy) is their lifeblood so you better be stepping on eggshells to avoid being "that guy". "Oh user, you're so nervous it's kind of cute", "Yeah, I didn't sleep well last night, my brain is kind of fuzzy", "oh silly user". Works every time.

Still, normalfags have one use: to keep the consume-produce machine running so props to them. Just remember never to be comfortable enough to let your power levels shine through.

Nice 13s though.

They have changed the corrupted child speak used in cat memes and used niggspeak instead.
The whole frog on unicycle meme is retarded and seems like an abomination and is a "le silly image, therefore I must laff" kind of thing.

My experience is, if a meme fails, let it die eg "Sterling work" pic 1. If others enjoy the meme, let it grow by itself eg "right side of history" pic2.

Forcing shit because it is new and different does not make it a meme.