Pope says texting at the dinner table could lead to war

Where were you when the last nail was put in any credibility papists ever held?

On Sunday, while speaking to children during a papal visit to a Rome parish, Francis admitted that cardinals don’t always pick the smartest person as their holiness.

archive.fo/hHnWN

nypost.com /2017/02/20/pope-says-texting-at-the-dinner-table-could-lead-to-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D7dlZ
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either that's a shit-poor translation or the pontiff meant something more like the Italian version of "lackluster."

Texting at the dinner table is degenerate filth and the hallmark of garbage parenting. Broken clock right twice a day, this cuck still deserves rope

It probably is, considering who wrote this shit.

I have to agree with you there, torposter.

What about watching television?

It's not out of context faggot.

Texting during dinner is bullshit. If your kids do it start doing your job you lazy fuck. If your friends do it more than once or twice fucking call them out too. It's disrespectful to everyone at the table, fuckers should go eat with someone else if they don't like the company. And if all your friends do it find better friends.

I don't buy he meant war as in war, it's probably conflict. Even if he used the word war it's very unlikely he means little Timmy will arrive at dinner in his little panzer to liberate himself from the tyrannical rule of mommy.

Tv kills conversation. Watching a movie now and then is fine, replacing people with a machine is not.

still worst pope

I texted this before dinner when I saw it here yesterday. This must be my fault. Oh well.

the man from Argentina is the one God wants for that moment for the church
Jesus Christ sent him, knowing he is not a pastor, but a destroyer, according to the prophecy of Saint Francis of Assisi

the end times come closer, but when exactly are they?

Isn't this the particular sect of kike worshipers that allows holy war? Nothing bigger going on in Rome these days, I suppose?

It's a shame the Catholics are still blindly following the false Pope who is himself an agent of the devil. Those who haven't denounced him by now are themselves apart of his satanic army.

What about sexting at the dinner table?

Commie pope is such a cuck. I miss Nazi pope.
not that I'm a Christian, but religions should have principles beyond "social justice lmao!"

I hate this fucking pope. I wish this queer would get raped by a nigger.

t. Catholic

He's probably the one doing the raping.

It's a stupid non-problem compared to shitskins who worship Satan invading countries and groping women.

But all you do is preach to people and periodically regurgitate cuckold orders. I agree, Pope; feel free to shut the hell up.

Sola Ecclesia, not even once.

This is why Jew worship is a Canca

this
Never was there a better time to be a protestant.

These
Reminder Catholics have been responsible for millions of dead whites

Just as shit as papists

So was everyone else. Romans killed whites, greeks killed whites, Germans killed whites, even Hitler killed whites.

We really, really need this pozzed pope GONE and we need a new pope who will rescind all the Vatican II changes, return the saints destroyed and desecrated at Jewish request (you cannot "unsaint" someone), and maybe take the Church back.
Barring that, actualCatholics need to break off and form a new sect that WILL DEFEND EUROPEAN CHRISTENDOM from Muslim invasion and Jewish subversion.

This article is very much worth reading. By a former Jew who converted to Russian Orthodoxy and has put out some great info:

archive.is/D7dlZ

My dad is part of a catholic faternity (knights of columbus) and hes furious of the shit thats happening. We got dykes preaching now…

Schisms within shisms.

I think I see the problem he's talking about. Technology is dehumanizing social interaction to a point where it becomes a lot easier to inflict harm on others without empathy. Over several generations, that could lead to conflicts that could spiral into wars. On that point I agree face-to-face interaction should be encouraged more so people retain their humanity.

But as said, he's deliberately failing to address more immediate problems at hand.

Supposedly there are Cardinals within the college that are furious. I wonder if we'll ever get the real story of Ratzinger and why he resigned. No pope has ever resigned while he still he still had his mental faculties.
Why was he forced out? Not sure. Interestingly, have noticed that since they've cucked the Catholic Church, t's now become a fashionable religion in DC.
Catholics should have rioted when that "Dan Brown" bullshit was published and the new HBO show. Fucking disgusting, more efforts by the Jews to destroy the Church.
In the post WW 2 years, the Church was the ONE INSTITUTION that could have provided leadership and opposition to the Jews. They fixed that quickly with Vatican Council II.
A Dr. I know is an old Catholic guy, he's convinced that the third prophecy of Fatima revealed that this pope is either the Anti-Christ or will be the one who paves the way for the anti-Christ.
Interestingly, whether you are a Christian or not, the next world war (and probably the end of the world) will almost certainly arise out of the Jews and their faux-state when the growing number of Orthodox kikes try to rip down the Muslim mosque there and rebuild their temple (and they absolutely will, look at the stats. The only Jews having kids in Israel are the Orthodox, who ived off US tax money and spend their entire life studying the Talmud).
Think Netanyahu and his Likud coalition are psychotic? Just wait for this new generation of psychotic, Talmudic Jews to take power and control of one of the world's biggest nuclear, biological, and chemical arsenals…
Any wonder why Iran wants a nuke to protect itself?

So that gives an hour to kill all the kikes and we lose all the decadent freaks in the cities? I'm down. Let the Super Heebs have at it, They'll be dead by dinner.

(((False Prophets))) (((Muhammad))) (((pagan moon god of sin)))

He's not that far off. Me and my parents always sat at the dinner table staring blankly at the TV, not a word was exchanged. Unsurprisingly, it led to massive conflicts down the line. I don't even know my parents that well still, my father used to feel like a total stranger until a couple years ago. I'm in my 20s.

Impersonal is what they meant.

forgot to add that was the only moment we were all together in a room for more than a couple minutes

No
It's true Christianity

Several degrees worse than the papal cucks.
If you're going to worship a kike of a stick at least do it properly.

Pope confirmed to be Mum!

Reported.

don't get fooled that easily lad. The ORTHODOX church is the one true church.

All christians are jew god worshippers.

my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt

top kek!
(((Yeshua, Son of Yahweh)))

At least my gods encourage me to greatness, your's just cucks you and blames angels for it.

kikestains eternally btfo

For once i agree with this faggot
Fucking millenials couldn't get their faces outta those damned phones even if their lives depended on it
Besides, most teenager are likelly cucked hippster virtue signaling and circle jerking, having some face to face with their more conservative families may be a nice red pill on the cancer of SJWism.
Suposing older generations are less cucked than current ones

As much as I disagree with him, it's hard not to feel bad for the guy.

In hindsight, I should have added it to Yeshua (Jesus) as well. For even more hits.

Our christian friends in here sure are masters of jew worship. Unlike all the larping heathens and their dirty European gods, who really suck at jew worship and must therefore be purged, deus gevalt, and all that.

Texting is a form of communication. Isn't the pope supposed to have some semblance of a brain?

This is one of the only things he has said that isn't completely retarded. I'd throw my kid's phone in the trash if they started fucking with it while at the dinner table.

Learn some manners and show some respect you little shits.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken”

Well gents I dont think hes talking about an eclipse. Mass raping of christians by mudslimes darkens the white race.

Piezcenik was solicited to assist with removal of red-clergy during the Cold War down in Argentina, declined when he learned they weren't (regime change expert). If Ratzinger's removal was indeed by blackmail involving italian flatbreads, and given Francis' involvement in the aforementioned and missing children/women through church sites, there's little doubt in my mind that this is THE false pope.

All roads lead to pizzagate, and God willing pulling the nosemen's blackmailing rug from under them will be enough to run them out of town.

Amen, it may as well be a masonic order openly in the US.

Don't you mean trillions?

I wish.

Procrastination methinks.

He sure as hell turned me away. Awhile back he said something along the lines of "If you don't like rapefugees then you're not really Catholic." Haven't been back since. Fuck this Shepard of wolves.

Daily reminder this faggot false pope had his official palpal dove attacked by a crow and a seagull moments after taking flight. Talk about your memetics.

There was never a Nazi Pope. The catholicuck church was subverted as far back as Pius xii at least, and he was anti-nazi (because he was a shill for globalist kikes).

Crows can symbolize divine messengers, agents of change, harbingers of death, and have a connection to Apollo as a sacred symbol.
Seagulls can be associated with the concepts of freedom, opportunism, alternative perspective, cunning, perseverance, adaptation and optimism.
The crow could be seen as a divine messenger and agent of change portending the death of the tainted peace that the dove represents while the seagull took the opportunity to follow the crow's actions as it could perceive an alternative to passively letting the tainted dove's peace fly free.
Boiled down this could very well be a sign of St. Francis of Assisi's prophecy.

Very interesting indeed.

I wonder which Pantheon sent them?

Saturn's temple is right down the way, it's a shame not more is known of the Gnostics and the greater Hellenic movement, they came so close to wiping out Semites entirely.

Deus made the mistake in believing Semitic diets would not unite in a similar manner as his and his son had. Such as Yad and Al forgetting their struggle on Mount Sinai. Even to this day the history of the land held by Semites has little digging allowed upon it and the followers of Al do well to hide as much as they can from the Catalographer Deus and his son the guide because what is written must someday be read.

Before Vatican II,the Church was essentially a force for good overall in Europe. The Second Vatican Council (only the second in 1,700 years) was an organized effort by world Jewry who complained the Catholics had "not done enough to help the Jews" during WW 2, poor dears.
They essentially threatened the Church with blackmail and to smear them with all the pedo shit (as they did anyway) and everything else they could. Since the 1960s, more and more they've been eroding Church moral authority and legitimacy (Vatican 2 really ended the church as it was…you cannot "de-saint saints" and dump their bones and relics in a shallow, unmarked grave. Nor can you simply change at a whim what previous popes had written ex cathedra (literally "from the chair of authority") and thus by Catholic doctrine in the infallible word of God communicated using the Papacy as a vessel.
Vatican 2 is such a fucking mess (as is the "death" [assassination] of John Paul I) that even people who are fairly familiar with Church history can't tell you exactly how it happened or where these "Demanded changes" came from.
What can be said now with sertainty is that rather than "modernizing" the Church, the effect was to relegate it to complete irrelevancy in a Europe that is now de facto atheist and facing an invasion by a tightly organized, deeply religious violent foreign horde.
As a European, if you should even dare to speak out against the invasion of this horde? Your own people will lock you up in a jail with the very animals you preached against.
Much as I hate to admit it, we've lost Europe. The best we can hope for is removal of the most precious of our art to….maybe Australia. Our Churches, our ancient Roman antiquity, all that will be lost.
I wonder if these scum have ever bothered to read Islamic doctrine from the Caliphate while it existed based in Turkey. Their 2 "golden apples" they sought to Capture were Constantinople and Rome.
They already have one, and for that I largely blame the Brits for sabotaging the Russians when they had a decent chance during the Crimean War to take it back. The remaining "golden apple" is Rome.
By the way, this is not some sort of obscure text or conspiracy theory. This was their goal, as recorded in their own sources. All that remains is Rome, and we have a fucking Pope allowing in an invading army. The question is whether he's fucking corrupt or stupid. Or, as I suspected, was poisoned with "liberation theology" and his communist brainwashing doesn't allow him to see history clearly.
Very bad things are to come in the next 100 years.

The communists have been infiltrating institutions of power for decades promoting degeneracy one generation at a time.

Not a catholicuck but aren't anti-Pope's a thing?
Why not set one of them up?

Also I'm not the only that thinks this dude looks like a kike am I? I don't mean in the funny banter way of calling someone a kike, but as in an actual oven dodger.

Oh come on, they were fucking over everyone for their own gain for centuries before that. Why do you think there were so many reformation efforts? The only difference is that they didn't cuck for the happy merchants pre-V2 but trying to outjew them.

Of all the things he could comment on

This guy really grinds my gears

In cultures based on the Latin languages, you have to greet your elders with "good afternoon" or "good morning", but these days kids are saying "hi", which is far less formal and somewhat disrespectful.

It's sort of a loss of grace and tact that he is complaining about, which is very valid.

False. Pope (((Pius XII))) supported the allies (Jewish globalism) in WWII and wrote against the evils of racism and sexism. He worked with the (((American establishment))) to have traditional and anti-globalist father Coughlin shut down at the behest of international Jewry. This was before second Vatican council.

Yet Pope Francis supports all the culture destroying policies that cause this behavior.

OY VEY WE MUST STOP TRUMP FROM TALKING TO ZE PEPEL QVICKLY TELL ZE GOY POPE

The future's so bright I don't need eyes to see it.

Yeah, because we didn't have any wars at all before cell phones. smh retard pope

War is inevitable at this point, better we text more to shorten the wait time. They have corrupted our countries, torn down our families, invited enemies into our homes, and now he speaks about his worry of war?

They set us upon this wretched path into the wilds, they have made us.

Well he himself said that he is going to be the last pope.

I'd wager it was becouse of all the pedos in the church.
What would you rather have: step down as Pope or see the Church crumble becouse of pizza?

Menorahs never change…

The last days are coming.

The private life is dead for a man with any manhood. History has killed it.

(checked)