Why leftism is bullshit

Know how I know leftism is bullshit? Because even pakis that are here in britain for two or three generations are still not considered british by a vast majority of people, even on a subconscious level. In private everyone hates them and wants them out, even if they've never lived anywhere but britain.

I hear in america this is the case too, where blacks who have lived among you for centuries are still not considered fully american. This is how I know humans are not capable of working together with those who are different, and we need to embrace this fact.

at least 80% of white brits are closeted racists bro.

citation needed

Did you know that 73% of statistics are complete bullshit made up on the spot?

only 1 in 25 whites in britian date or marry outside their race. look it up

Assuming that's true, how is that relevant?

Marrying inside your own """race""" doesn't make you a racist. Are you retarded?

It doesn't, but it proves that people always want to keep nonwhites at arm's length. You never can really love someone that different from you. In fact, even in america interracial marriages are few and far between.

Let's assume you are correct in your assessment. You're ultimately just providing a naturalistic fallacy.

"Most people eat meat therefore eating meat is good or desirable." etc.

You are confusing is and ought, either from lack of hope for a change, or because you think that it's how it ought to be.

The alternative is that you are not correct.

This is false; personal anecdotal evidence of mine has shown otherwise. "Interracial" marriages that have not failed through history show the same.

Sure, most people don't do it; but whether that is because of racism or not, you do not know. I would wager that it's not racism, just preference. And that preference can be based on ignorance.

But he's right, not statistically, but in general humans have racial bias. I don't see how it relates to leftism being wrong though.

Stop fucking responding you fucking liberals, dialogue will never ever get you anywhere with people who allready have pre-conclusions about you. They will dissmiss everything you say and keep being loyal to whatever dogma they have.
Rationalism will get you nowhere around the inrational.

be honest, (assuming you're white) do you really not have a subconscious dislike for nonwhites. Look past the liberal ideology for once and see if you can actually visualize a regular white person as completely equal to some pajeet

This. You guys should focus on talking to disgruntled B████crats and otherwise rational people.

Soo… you literally have never had a nonwhite friend then. Ya, you're just fucked up. Blame your parents or something, not some racial spider-sense bullshit.

Literally no. I don't have any hate or dislike for them. I am being honest when I say that they're just neutral to me, like pretty much everyone else.

Like, what's the difference between me and them? There are some very small genetic differences which don't actually affect that person's opinions or mind. I don't care for that.

No.

If there's one person you shouldn't listen to in this thread it's this dumbass. Failure to engage and refute bad arguments and instead opting for dismissal is one of the greatest cancers of the modern Left.

While it´s clearly not true that "the majority of brits are racist", you also can´t say that brits are not racist at all. In my job I travel a lot around the east of England, and I´m frequently surprised by the overtly racist things that people do occasionally say in the course of normal conversation. So there´s definitely some meat to the issue.

But besides that OP, you´re talking out of your arse. You seem to have the view that different means and can only mean "race". If we got rid of all the pakis, would those of us left be able to work together? Would the NIs stop car bombing each other? Do you honestly believe sanctimonious londoners would begin to give a shit about the north? Would the scots stop with their braveheart wank?

Consider stopping reading the daily mail friend, and try to think about why people might focus on assumed differences in the first place.

Bloody ironic coming from you, mate. You're the one shitting up this place the most.

If anything, we need ultra-tankie Stalinist-Potist moderation that purges cancer when it sees it. Threads like OP's are not interesting nor do people like him with any intellectual honesty to challenge their views. Challenging ideologies are fine, but this? Pure shitpost and cancer that deserves only gulag.

Nice line of reasoning