Black Panther trailer is out

Black Panther trailer is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=UcXsH88XlKM
hooktube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and also the second (and possibly the main) poster

this shit looks more ayy lmaogical than Dr Strange.

I think they missed the mark with the hiphop soundtrack. Black Panther isn't a gangsta pimp who slaps around hos and gets them fat stacks of cash. They could have done something really cool by mixing traditional African folk music with touches of modern cinematic score.

The white guy is going to be the main villain, isn't he?

Main villain appears to be a nigger terrorist.

That's going to be a red herring. It's inevitable.

For fuck's sake, Marvel, Blizzard got this shit right with Overwatch and that game's trash. I liked Black Panther in Civil War, but this really is just going to be kangz, isn't it?

They had me with the design in the first trailer already.

Kinda funny how Martin Freeman looks like the little white boy side note on this poster.

And holy shit Marvel, if you miss the chance in Infinity War to have him and Dr. Strange meet…

I wonder if nublack centric films will have the "magical whitey" ala bagger vance

Of course not. Whites are only evil and can never be anything else. A 'magical whitey' would be racist.

They are not trying anymore with these posters are they?

Even fan posters are looking better

user, you are not the target audience for this.

Wakandans are assholes and I have no interest in this movie whatsoever

Nearly all of MCU movies are bad and forgettable when it comes to music. For some reason they go for either the blandes and most generic music possible. Only exceptions are the first Iron Man and GotG films, but it's only because they used good licensed songs as a crutch.

Wakanda doesn't even look that great. They're the most advanced human civilization on the planet and most of their people still dress and act like tribal savages, and even their city has some shitty marketplace where the peasant scum appear to be trading for wicker baskets and livestock.

I think the movie looks pretty good from that trailer, but the music choice is awful.

WEBM version so you wont give Marvel clicks.

DIS IS WUT AFRIKA BE LIKE HAD DEM YT PIPO MINDED DEY BIZNESS

and dropped

Also why can't we have Black Panther fight aliens? Or other D-List villians? Nope!

??????

That guy is most likely his competitor who wants to be kind and then has to fight him over the title. The exact same thing happened in one of the Avengers cartoons, except his father lost against the bad guy/ got killed in a duel, so Black Panther had to kill the bad guy in a duel later.

KANGS the conqueror would work

Didn't you hear his accent, he's a diluted blood from america

Agreed. Marvel has never really had a good distinctive and original musical scores for the MCU. The Avengers theme I can identify it when I hear it but I can't remember the tune well enough in my own head.

If there so advanced why don't they have a space program yet?
Even America and the Inhumans? went to the Moon.

Wouldn't Chicago or Detroit or whether run down US cities where blacks be in abundance be the most technology advanced places on Earth instead of being a black led murder capitals?

Nice trips. Speaking of duplicates.. The majority of MCU movies have featured villains the mirror the heroes. Iron Man, Hulk, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Captain America.. Even Civil War kind of does it by making a team of heroes fight a team of heroes. Now it's Black Panther versus.. Some guy who also wants to be Black Panther because there's multiple Black Panther suits for some reason.

I'm pretty sure that is the same nig that Garfield wanted Peter to be in a gay interracial relationship with.

I mean I get that there was a fight to become Black Panther in the comics but I not feeling that "I AM THE BLACK PANTHER!!!" story. Don't they always do that with these kind of characters from Africa? Or any character that has to deal with royalty? Why not show was why their country's tech is awesome instead making it some shitty overblown in house fighting?

I want this movie to be good, but literally can't give a shit anymore about Marvel's mediocre, CGI heavy cookie cutter films.

If Warner was smart, they would take advantage of how formulaic MCU movies are and make a bunch of wildly differing movies from DC's diverse library of titles to undercut them. But they aren't smart, and are instead copying Marvel like idiots.

I think they wrote themselves into a corner after Civil War. They needed to bring Black Panther into the mix, and now that he's getting his own movie they have to have the whole plot revolve around upsetting things and officially putting Black Panther and Wakanda onto the world stage… and they really shouldn't, because he's a shitty character and Wakanda is boring as fuck, and all stories involving the two of them tend to be about Black Panther being a stubborn cunt who's always going on about "MUH KINGDOM"

Marvel is going to that in the comics. KANGZ space protectors.

Muh KANGdom, user. A ho. A ho. My kangdom fo ma ho!

I kek'd a little

Why does the opening to this trailers music sound like the Doom intro?

I get it because they are in the epic detective show together

Official posters have always been shit, with a consistent minority of exceptions.

I don't know anything about the inhumans from the comics, but if I were to guess, these ones in the MCU version used their mutant Inhuman abilities to assist in establishing a lunar colony and keeping it hidden from everyone.

Vid related.

Hooktube link:
hooktube.com/watch?v=UcXsH88XlKM

Actually wanted to post this, that is a response to this video.
hooktube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

He's Killmonger who at least in the comics is pure blooded Wakandan but is Americanized and holds a grudge against T'Challa. I get the feeling this movie won't be as good as the Christopher Priest run even though it seems to be talking elements from it.

The only other music from Marvel I can remember is the Winter Soldier's theme song.

Loud bass?

It's so weird right? In the whole Marvel franchise, the only music I can remember is the Guardians of the Galaxy 1 theme and the ending from the second one.

How can you write such forgettable music?
Hell I still have the sad melody from Jumanji in my head for all those years.

I guess we could blame Ramin Djawadi for it since he did the music for Iron Man and studied under Hans Zimmer apparently.

Guardians of the Galaxy had a soundtrack? I thought it was all just licensed pop songs.

Iron Man was the only Marvel movie with a midway decent soundtrack and even then there was only 2, maybe 3 tracks on there worth a damn.

They seem to hire only Zimmer drones until they decided to get Giacchino for Dr Strange but the result was as bland as a typical Zimmer drone soundtrack (I've heard that one of Brian Tyler's album was entirely ghost written but I don't know which one, the Ultron movie maybe?). Just like the desaturated pictures, the music on the MCU seems to be designed by focus groups.

I don't get excited for movies anymore, but I'll be going to see this.

I just pray the director and writer were smart enough to remember that he's African Royalty and the issues he deals with aren't BLM bullshit.

Question: If T'challa is considering bringing Wakanda out of isolationism and into the world, and Killmonger comes in trying to take over power and appeals to the isolationism and black supremacy in the country. What does that make the movie? Standard Globalist 'muh trump' Propaganda or Red Pilled for showing it happening with an African nation?

Okay, which fucking ones are they supposed to be?

Ironic, considering the only reason Wakanda is so technologically advance is because they scavenged the technology from a group of Hydra agents who were attempting to mine some vibranium.

Given the fact that T'Challa's foil in this story is another African who went and got Americanized and now has delusions of grandeur and an undeserved sense of importance and authority.. Not a fucking chance.

Both. Wakanda is both a traditional tribal land and a high-tech utopian society, so that they can strut around acting like they're better than everyone while still waving their oppression cards.

Now lets be fair To the original concept, not the abortion its ended up as Wakanda is isolationist and doesn't want to play victim status with anyone.

Remember that isolationist streak is so strong that they don't even like other black people.

I'm just hoping for it to at least land as neutral. Any highschool writer can see the easy route with what they showed in the trailer. You burden T'Challa with the choice between entering society at large or remaining isolated with good arguments for both. Then have the Wakandan villain come in and play to the xenophobia of the population, portraying the dangers of extreme isolationism. Meanwhile have Klaw serve as the negative aspects of coming out to the world and being exploited for their natural resources.

I just realized I'm hoping beyond hope FOR corporate greed and the desire to please all to prevail. I hate this stupid existence…

Kek.
So is this another African warlord war?

BP has been on the Marvel movies I've actually been looking forward to. I hope they keep the West bashing to a minimum.

Also, why in the world does this movie's trailer have to be some bland as fuck hip hop? we could have had intresting african music or some shit, and we get the same boring bullshit as usual? Does Marvel even WANT to try something new?

Thanks user.

no prob!