We exodus to 8ch.pl

Hello Holla Forumsirgins, you might have noticed that this chan is taking it's last breaths. Don't you worry little slugger we got you covered.
You grew attached to Holla Forums ?
You would love to stay so you won't have to change names memes and culture again, but you hate Jim with a passion ?
You like 8chans features when they work ?
LOOK NO FURTHER !
8ch.pl is your place to go. And if the background of Holla Forums is not your style, just change it under the options. You can make it look just like the original, You can even give it your own design if you like to! Anything is possible !
We would love to see you on the other side user. 8ch.pl
~user

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
pastebin.com/DipC4bcj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reported and ignored

Fuck you and fuck your shilling.

nice bait

none forces you.

speak english or die

REMINDER

>>>Holla Forums594292
8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
pastebin.com/DipC4bcj

Been posting pretty well lately, pictures uploads are working too

The only thing that is a bit jarring is the weirdass and random times when threads don't show as many posts as registered

8ch.net/sotc1.nfo

.pl is goon run

HTH

Dropped. Almost as bad as wix.

thanks bub

I smell Holla Forums at work.

its run by josh you stupid niggers

THIS IS HOW YOU POST WELL FAGGOTS.

Sage so I don't bump OP's shitty shilling. Until then, I'll wait to see if Codemonkey will be good at not shitting the place up.

OP is a faggot
Check em

I have done all I could I warned you, if you refuse to listen so be it. Good bye.

/thread

Fuck off retard.

Oh so scary~

You are a overreacting faggot and you know it.

I'll pass.

I hope he does it when he wakes up again.

This isn't Holla Forums, Holla Forums is dumber than that and more often trying to stir conflicts than anything else. That, sir, is the work of salty goons, and confirms it.

Thanks for showing your faggotry, OP, and I hope you'll regret paying those ten bucks one day.

t. intl divide and conquer goon

DUBS

Yeah, fuck fixing the community, if we keep abandoning it, surely it'll work eventually!

REMINDER THAT ANY AND ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE BOARD DYING AND SUGGESTIONS TO ABANDON Holla Forums ARE INTL GOON PLOYS