Is anyone really considering getting Infinite Warfare when it come out?

Is anyone really considering getting Infinite Warfare when it come out?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h4bfd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would we when Battlefield™ 1™ let's us play as the legendary Harlem™ Hellfighters™?
Fuck no.

Dubs

Friend is getting so I'll just play the singleplayer from him. If I like it then I'll buy.

Only is there's more strong Female Soldjas and david bowie screaming at me to kill martians

If you mean "getting" as pirating, maybe if the single-player is actually good or interesting, maybe, but considering they'll be going for 60gb of uncompressed files, fuck no.

On Origin™ and maybe Denuvo™ :^)

Waiting for reviews by non COD-fags.

hol up hol up hol up nigga
so u tryin tell me
u finna be sayin
hol up nigga bix nood
u finna be tryin sayin
u trying ta be sayin
like u be saying
we some kind of world war soldiers n shiiiiet ?

We wuz doughboys

Nobody is dissatisfied with IW itself, they are mad and disliking the trailer because of how you can't get Modern Warfare Remastered without also purchasing IW.

No the future shit is getting old and people want something new, future games are the new WW2 games.

I could play stuff in a sci-fi setting my entire life. It's just a setting, like generic fantasy that's in every MMO, or wild west, or alternate history bullshit. Except with sci-fi (unlike historic settings) there's no limit to what you can do, developers are just idiots with no creativity most of the time and stick to established tropes.

Shit gameplay is getting old. Shit gameplay is the new WWII game. normalfags are sick of playing the same goddamn thing over and over and over, the same FPS mechanics with a little RPG loot collection mixed in, and "press X to awesome," but they're too stupid to realize what specifically they hate so they think they hate the sci-fi setting because it's been extra visible recently and it's the clearest target in their mind.

I'll probably pirate it.

if its pissing people off this much its probably worth the attention i havent been giving it.

A million angry CoD fanboys means it's probably going to be amazing

I'm pretty contrarian and even I can't imagine someone here actually buying this shit.
Seriously, if you pay money for this, just get the fuck off Holla Forums. You aren't wanted here.

I haven't bought a call of duty since mw2

this shit was a good game.

After we see how the mod tools for blops3 turn out - then I will think. So a 'maybe'

It came with working night vision goggles, still working I might add

Hey, I liked it a lot.

But then again, I don't buy shit except retro cartridges.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Its still going to be shit even if its not popular you hipster faggot.
Just like Bugfield

I want to grab lammys lammys

archive.is/h4bfd
None of you faggots better buy this shit. I don't care how hard your dick gets from being contrarian.

well thats kind of cute. imagine if waifu simulators came with onaholes, or final fantasy came with hair mousse

Of course Jewish Satan is behind this

You don't enjoy B-movies and Uwe Boll?

Only Postal and Rampage were good, now go fuck LowTax boipussy.

'cmon, Bloodrayne was nifty, The House of the Dead was hilarious, Far Cry was a pretty decent adaptation.
Wish he made the Half Life movie

it doesn't change anything. stupid people gonna buy this shit any way.

They are gonna remake all call of duty games, sell them with their shit games and go full jew over the people like they are doing already.

Quit your shilling assbiscuit

No.
Anyone here who is seriously considering getting that shit is retarded, even if they're just pirating it or getting it ironically to see how bad it is, and they don't belong here.

You don't belong here, goon

Your next post will be "Filtered and reported."

MW2 was a mediocre game with 1 7/10 campaign and a strictly worse CoD 4 MP. PC version was atrocious might I add. However Alter-IW and Four-Delta-One were great and had awesome communities god bless those anons who played on these Rouge CoD servers.

I dont want this or Battlefield 1. At most a pirate, but between DICE shitting itself with Battlefront last year and IW's last game being lackluster, not really.

Maybe if the gameplay seems decent or its better than usual I'll buy it from the bargain bin.

Legitimately buying this.

Why you might ask?

During the BO3 free weekend I was impressed with how enjoyable the game had become since I last bought a CoD (BO1). They had done a good job with speeding up the gameplay however balance as always was a MESS. If they can fix the balancing issues with BO3 the multiplayer component is arguably worth $30.

Now going on to my next point the reason these Battledrones and dudebros do not like the game is because
EVEN THOUGH BATTLEFIELD IS NOT REALISTIC AND IN FACT RATHER ARCADE LIKE SCI-FI PUTS THEM OFF BECAUSE THEY CRAVE PSUEDO REALISM

This is an interesting direction for the series to be going and it's nice to see some genuine innovation in a mostly stagnant genre these changes will hopefully advance CoD to the point where we can increase movement speed and have a decent summer blockbuster movie plot again. Also if the Cod 4 remaster has any chance of reviving the promod scene I'm 200% down.

What games have taken place in the future?

DO you buy CoD annually? After playing BO3 during the free weekend I found it to be a better ghost in the shell game than actual ghost in the shell and that's essentially what I'm hoping to get out of this. Future warfare is not common please cite multiple recent games you could call future warfare in any major FPS franchise.

I'll give you three freebies. Titanfall(solid 6.5/10), BO3, AW of these I own one and only played BO3 during the free weekend.

i dont know what i should type to tell you OP how much of an fucked up sheeple you are.

Halo 4
Halo 5
Destiny
Titanfall
Advance Warfare
BO2 (near future)
BO3
Evolve
Aliens: Isolation
DOOM
Paragon
Battleborn
Overwatch
Star Wars Battlefront
Mass Effect 3 and the upcoming Andromeda
Gears of War remake
Master Chief Collection

I'm considering pirating it which is more than I consider doing with BF1. Space fightan and exoskeletons look fun.

underrated af post

Please return to 4chan or the ghetto, your choice.

Sometimes I just become tired of seeing an IP, and that's the case here. Even if CoD redefines itself, I just don't care enough to give it another try.

I don't know why but seeing Halo in this order triggers me hard. It's like you're an Xboner or something.

Also
>why the fuck is only the Gears of War remake set in the future and not the original

Will I pay for it? Yes I will surely not fucking do that

Will I pirate it? Probably not. I thought it looked interesting and it's nice that they are trying to change it up but im not interested in COD gameplay right now and I doubt the singleplayer will be more than the usual train ride through scripted light shows.

I'll probably get it from Redbox because a family friend works there so I can essentially get infinite free game rentals

'no'

Not earth, nice try.

Is blunderlands is space considered sci-fi earth now?

doesn't count

Literal games with aliens and dinos are psuedo-realistic future earth now?

are you even trying?

MOBA shit with no story.

Seems to me like you just don't like sci-fi fam these games are sci-fi and not FUTURE.

Black ops 3 and modern warfare infinite forever are made by two completely different teams of developers.
Whilst it's the same futuristic game at a glance, it's going to be vastly different in the details and the gameplay.
Generally IW cod games have much worse gameplay than the rest.

If you want an estimate of what to expect from this next game that you're going to blunder into buying and then hating without even doing any research, look at call of duty ghosts or modern warfare 3.

You sound like your moving goalposts user.

Don't be a little bitch and grow some balls

I do. I have considered every COD, but haven't actually played any after BO1. COD: Halo could be fun, we'll see.

Or you know you could make an argument in stead of developing a strawman, but hey!

Sci-fi != Future

Everything set in the future is scifi, since we don't know what technologies well have in the future.

But of course you wouldn't know that, you'd need to have a working brain for it to happen.

What is CoD 1, 2, 4, and MW 2

To be fair treyarch couldn't make a good game till BO1 the rest was underageb& zombie bait. Call of Duty 3 was alright from an objective standpoint and had guest mp which I also liked, but it was not even close to the quality of CoD 2.

10/10 made me reply. Future != Sci-fi

That's a great argument user, with all those buzzwords people will never think you're a retard!

Great job!

but you still are really dumb

completely unrealistic retro sci-fi works the best for me

I stand corrected Spider-Man 2 was very good, but other than they they didn't have much to brag about in my opinion till BO1 then immediately drop the ball with BO2.

Ad Hominem and Strawman are not good ways to argue a point welcome to the filter.

Look you tried this shit with BLOPs 3 and no one bought it here either. Just fuck off shill.

Kek
Now you've proved your point

Yeah Starcraft and Warhammer are pretty great. In Starcraft's case was pretty great.

You realise IW dumped all of it's 'talent' in 2010 just after MW2?

Besides, MW2 was a clear downward trend in the series and where the IW games turned to bland sniper MLG shit.

No
Go away viral

I will get it if and only if:
The first two are the ones I find most unlikely because they will make the games require players to be skilled in order to kill each other, which will just piss off the casual crybabies that want COD to go back to 4/WW2 even more.

The only COD games that have ever been remotely close to "good" are AW and BLOPS3 because they were the first ones to have a single mechanic (exo suit jumping) that made gunfights a question of some skill rather than "who sees who first"

i honestly and unironically am considering it. the ship angle looks neat, and frankly if the standard cod crowd hates the direction this game is moving i think it's worth considering

Yes, but to be fair that was due to MW2 being vastly popular. Anything that gets that big with little to no effort will attract every normalfag and child within a planet wide radius. I still have some hope, but I do agree MW3, Ghosts, and AW were mistakes. Not very good at all.

what was wrong with AW that other COD games did better?

I can list a whole bunch of things wrong with it, but every COD game has the same problems (tiny TTK, big emphasis on ADS, little to no slow projectile weapons, everything is an assault rifle, slow movement speed outside of exo suit shenanigans, killstreaks).

I think the main thing was that it amplified all the negatives with the movement system and tiny maps.

like what?

And yes the maps were shit, they were regular COD maps that for the most part didn't account for the fact that you could jump around everywhere, so there was a whole bunch of rooftops that you couldn't go on.

But I don't see how that would make it any worse than other COD games, cause those maps are shit too and limit your verticality even more.

Not for some time, but I just got Black Ops 3 on the cheap from a friend and was pleasantly surprised.
Compared to the other ones I've played, it has amazing improvements.
No spawning gayness so far, fast pace, parkour, default maps have places you can hole up properly and plenty of alternate paths to flank without every room have 40 entrances, fair explosive refills.
All in all one of the better modern shooters, but that doesn't mean a thing for Infinite Warfare.

Like you said, but mainly tiny TTK, empasis on ADS, slow movespeed outside of exo, killstreaks.

I thought it alleviated the negatives rather than amplified them, it was the first time COD has had a mechanic that made gunfights a question of skill or mind games rather than soley being who sees who first.

You jump up sorta to the left to make an enemy think you're gonna boost more to the left or switch to the right but then you go backwards to fuck with them which means they'll miss their first couple shots, letting you hit them before they hit you.

It's not a ton of strategical depth, but it's more than nothing.

I know it'll be another DLC shitmess so no, even though the premise looks decent to me there is no turning back.