The normie question

I've been thinking about normies and how we deal with them. It is fairly obvious that many of us, including me, have looked at them with disgust and hatred for their actions and I believe we are just in our feelings. However we must remember that this is not their fault.

As my shitty graph shows, most people are not hugely political and just want to get by in society. They have done as we should expect most people to do, go with the dominant culture. We hate and deride women who sleep around and men too weak to defend themselves or anything else, but are forgetting that they did not choose to have their head filled with nonsense. All their lives, they've been told the opposite of what we know is right and true. These women have never been told their true worth and these men have never been informed of their duty. It is due to our strange circumstances that we ended up here, learning these things, being exposed to these truths. Many of us here held the same beliefs they do at some point, I was certainly no better than them.
We need to treat the normies with compassion, remember that they still our people even though they have been corrupted. Our enemies, of course, need to be driven out and made a mockery of, which we should do at every opportunity. I propose that when engaging with normies we beat them thoroughly in arguments and bully them to show them that the culture is not on that side anymore. However, when they do admit defeat and show desire to be helped change their ways, we must embrace them and let them know that they still have a place amongst us, as our people. Much like in christianity a sinner can confess their crimes and be forgiven, we must offer a way back into virtue for those who were corrupted or they will see no reason to change.

To sum up; we often say that as a race we are the most compassionate and we must show that to those who would wish to become part of us because this is not entirely their fault.
Also I'd like your thoughts on this topic. Am I being too soft? is there more to the issue?

Try coming back with an interesting thread

Normies are instinctively redpilled. They have been brainwashed

Never try to force redpill normies, they're mindless NPCs.
People who care will come here of their own volition.
Normies get gassed.

If you don't find it interesting, you don't have to read it.

Too slow today shlomo, go and bumplok the thread now

I love you too, newfriend.

Would you agree then, that we must not be too harsh on those who had no control over this? Obviously commies/antifa/etc. need to go and it looks like violence is inevitable, they have already started it.

Now, all reasonable non-liberal people know that Donald Trump is a civic nationalist who is unfortunately fine with interracial dating, but in her mind, his election represented the resurgence of white power. She felt that she was going to be made to pay for what she instinctively knew to be wrong.

I don't blame her, really. If I were Fuhrer, she wouldn't be shunned, much less given the William Luther Pierce treatment. I blame those who encouraged her to go against that which she intuitively knew was natural.

What I was getting to was that the normalfags will come around when it's clear that NatSoc has won. Their first instinct is to be racially aware. Many of them already are, but they try to hide it (or worse confess to it as if it were a sin).
(sage for doublepost)

Good thing you'll never be Führer, and that coalburning whore will be ovened. :^)

Normies are fucking idiot NPCs. Any attempt to red pill them is a waste of time 99% of the time. Normies not only buy the bullshit the kikes are selling, they love it and will die defending it.

I do not think they will die defending it. The only reason they enjoy it now is because to reject it is to be socially ostracised (something most normies fear with a passion). Once we win the culture back and to not follow our ideals becomes the source of ostracism, they will follow. We just have to work on winning.

Normalfag*, son.

Most normalfags go with what is predominate and mainstream but if studies are to be believed, most of them are every bit as aware and redpilled as here, they just are more silent about it. In a sense, they care every bit of their own race and interests as the other races do (which leftists consistently conveniently ignore for some reason) but they're lost at how they should go about it and what they should do but they're already figuring it out. Many already do not give a shit about being called racist anymore, they're uncucking and unapologetic, they can point out all the leftist hypocrisy and doublethink and think above what the media tells them what to think as polls show Trump is more trusted by normalfags than the media now and the media trust is at the lowest ever and only getting lower. So they should just keep this up and others see and do the same and then suddenly they'll be fine.

Your claim is very true, OP.
The normalfag is a sheep, and the sheep need a shepherd and and guard dogs, not (((wolves))). Pic related.

That will likely never happen though. Does "remove all nonwhite because they are inferior human beings" give a normie the same fuzzies as "everybody can have an oppurtunity and everyone deserves a chance, forgive and forget, etc"? Maybe right wing though will be a prevalent ideology, but I seriously doubt it will ever become mainstream

Normie has a far better ring to it

if you haven't been redpilled by now you never will
only normalfags say "normie"

Remember not to stare into the abyss too long.

The thing is, we don't start with "remove all nonwhite because they are inferior human beings". We start with loving your own people and feeling a group identity. Once that has taken hold, we have a base from which to build on.

I call them normals.

Pathological altruism the thread. If a normie hasn't made the mental journey to get here by this point, CY+2, then they are useless fodder.

There are no normies here, they are all on T_D.

T_D > 4chan or voat > Holla Forums

This site is at the end of the indoctrination chain where we actually have some online discourse to figure out solutions to problems.

And what do you propose we do? our population both as whites and a political group is low enough as it is, I think if someone is willing to change we should give them the opportunity.

Honestly I'm not going to read all of your autism. Most people simply don't care about politics and probably never will. Among the whites that actually care enough to express an opinion and are capable of achieving success in society, these normals are pretty easy to redpill. They might not ever accept pizzagate or admit the holohoax, but most normal high-functioning whites are completely fed-up with the current state of of identity politics and will naturally look to someone who supports their interests first and want more traditionalism and white culture.

Apparently the wolves also (((Blitz)))

YES
SPEND MORE TIME WITH SHITSKINS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITATS THEN REPORT BACK READY FOR COMBAT

HEIL KEK

Guess that depends on the normie. Some are good white folk who were led astray by the jew, if we can put things right they'll come around as the conditioning wears off.

On the other hand, a not insignificant percentage of them are racetraitors actively diluting white blood and fighting for israel and it's greatest tool, communism. We're lucky in a way, these defective genes are much easier to detect and cull when they go around being coalburning degenerates. Just think, if they hadn't had the chance to be open about it, a good number of them would be quietly breeding with us poisoning our families.

I may be able to provide some insight here. I grew up near DC, in a liberal town, with liberal parents, with liberal friends, in a liberal school district. Wasn't until about 6 months ago (I'm almost 30) that I was officially "red pilled". It was a gradual process, and it was one I didn't know I was on until I realized I was so far from where I started that I could never go back.

I never wanted Hillary or Trump, but in the end, after doing enough research on my own and questioning the people around me (especially those who I used to disagree with), I realized how corrupt our system is and how much the media has misled everyone. I get into near daily debates with people, trying to open their eyes, but it is very difficult.

Being redpilled, for me, came with consequences though. As a result, I haven't seen or spoken to my parents since July because of my change of beliefs, and some friends have jumped ship as well. They are so blinded by the lies that are fed to them that they think anything I say is crazy conspiracy. But then they never know what to say when I am able to back up every single statement I make with statistics, videos, facts in general. They never know how to handle it when they know they're wrong. They're scared, and they hide from it.
One chick I know has started several debates with me through social media, and every single time I respond, she disappears. She doesn't actually want to talk about anything, it seems.

I have managed to redpill a few people who I grew up with - a black, female college professor (believe it or not), but only because she married a white conservative guy, who started the process of redpilling before I got involved; and my own spouse, who had also been pretty left-leaning all this time. A few others have shown interest in the truth, ask me questions etc, but I wouldn't say they're truly enlightened yet.

Few other fun facts to prove that redpilling a wholly left normie can be done:
my stepfather is a Jewish scientist who works for the government. He is the one who raised us. My mother is a die-hard lib, who blames everything on mental illness, racism, inequality, all that bullshit. My whole family are pretty much right in line with this mentality. So for me to break free from that and be here on 8ch of all places, is not something I could have forseen even a few months ago.

What was it that finally broke through for you? What little things piled up that you weren't able to ignore?

As someone who grew up in poverty and surrounded by niggers, I've been pretty red pilled about the state of things even as a small child. Funny how being beaten half to death for the change in your pockets will do that for you. So it's always been incomprehensible for me, the mind of the opposition, so to speak.

This, in particular. I've run into this almost every single time. In my experience, the key deciding factor always seems to be an unwillingness to face this fear. The ones who can be brought around, who will listen to reason and engage in debate, they're always the ones who address the fear, or at least admit to it.

People on the left seem to live in this fantasy world, and it fills them with terror to think for even a moment what they fill their minds with is impossible. Try as I may, I can't find a way to penetrate that unwillingness to look at reality. Horses to water, I suppose.

I've been living in and around DC for about 2.5 years now, and I can't believe how "tolerant" and diverse it is here, holy shit the amount of multiculturalism is mind numbing. I live in Fairfax county now though, so it's a little better, but not the Northern Virginia of when I lived here between 2003-2005.

Enjoy being surrounded by the CIA. I hope you're a Big Guy.

I'll be working on that this summer (psychically) and always in spirit.

(dubs and ID dubs. Nice)

I think that it causes them mental anguish to be wrong. If you present clear evidence that they are wrong, it's like you stabbed them in the soul. They either quietly seeth against you and give that "no response" response or they blow up on you.

If there is a way to reach them, it must involve a lot of patience and a very gentle touch.

Your "shitty" graph is absolutely genius and sums up the entire situation perfectly. I don't think you're being too soft except I think we also could use a few binges of assassinations and executions every year in order to send a message to the enemies of the alliance and complacent normies that allow the enemy to infest and corrupt our societies.

I don't think it's unfortunate if it means I can marry Tiffany Trump even though I'm not posher. I'm willing to show Mr. President my pedigree papers though if it means dat Tiff would talk to me.

Well, what started it all for me were the Podesta wikileaks emails, honestly. So I went down that path, watching videos and reading 4chan and following chains of links to archived articles. I started to realize a trend. Conspiracy theory or not, there was ample proof in my research that the government was unfathomably corrupt. I always had my skepticism, and I never quite trusted the news, but I never realized how heavy this veil was they put over all of us. I hear people now, or read their conversations on social media, talking about politics and they all sound the damn same. It's like they were handed this little pamphlet that lists all the acceptable things libs can say, and they all read from it damn near verbatim. They sound like robots to me now, programmed to say what they were told to say. These are, to me, some VERY intelligent people, though. I've known them to be anyway. My scientist/goverment dad, newspaper editor in chief mom, friends working in fields stemming from marine biology to neuroscience to working for BBC… Yet I look at them now as if they lack this… enlightenment I feel I've reached.

After researching wikileaks et al, I started digging into 4chan more, then Holla Forums, then I installed Tor and started using a VPN, and really kept digging. A few things that helped solidify my "conversion" so to speak, were the following:

- Learning about all things Soros
- The Clinton Foundation
- Watching pro-Trump people talking on 4ch/8ch
- Debating with people on BOTH sides of the fence to see who was really making the solid points (guess which side that was…)

I had to get out of the echo chamber that was my life up until this point. I had to start listening to people I disagreed with. I spent nearly the entire election fighting vehemently against Trump because feelings. And then I realized… Wait a minute. So, Trump said some raunchy shit a long time ago, but never hurt anybody. And Hillary is literally the posterchild of evil? It was then that I realized I was on the wrong team this whole time. And I've been here DAILY every since. Losing sleep because of it honestly. kek
I just have so much catching up to do!

It feels liberating, yet terrifying, to switch sides. I've never felt more "free" in my life, in that literally nothing offends me anymore, I can make a joke or take a joke, and I can see the world a lot more clearly now in general.

And to answer your question, I think the answer to getting people to see that they are wrong and need to question their beliefs is by fooling them into stumbling. For instance, staying current, lefties are all saying Trump lied about Sweden having problems. You can get them by first asking them "Do you believe that rape is wrong?" Then sharing some rape statistics with them, cited from an official source, and then ask them "Based on these statistics, do you acknowledge that Sweden has a rape problem?" If they respond, there's only one answer they can give. If they don't respond, they make themselves look like a huge ass for running away from the question. Libs have no accountability. They don't question each other, nor do they question the media. They present click-bait headlines as "facts" and they buy into any meme or photoshop shillery they see. When we start presenting them with facts, and then asking them a question that holds them accountable - or requires them to answer honestly so as not to look like a total fool - they start to be more honest with you (and themselves), and in turn, you shake their beliefs a little at a time. Eventually, the curious ones start to ask where you get your information…

You're not a very effective Hitler at all!
(gets the same dubs again)
Impressive.

A huge part of reaching out to normalfag guys is that there's no real area in society today where men can just be men without having to worry about offending a shitskin, faggot, or woman, or being accused of being gay for just hanging out with bros. We need to build a groups of redpilled guys and go do things in public while being loud, masculine and comfortably fascist. The larger the group, the better. Men who still have some testosterone pumping in their veins will be attracted to this and will be bants'd into being fascists. Women will follow along with a group and with whatever strong men tell them. If we can create strong fascists men then the women will follow.

Surprise. I'm a woman. :-D

Total normalfags can be redpilled. Sometimes it takes years. Sometimes it can happen overnight due to (((events))) that are undeniably plain.

To be successful at this one must have the patience of at least one dozen saints. And not the low-tier drunken Irish saints, either. Just kidding, I'm not a Catholicfag, I don't know anything about saints. The point is, it can be done but most of you would probably end up getting frustrated and splerging out on the normalfag target.

tits or GTFO

Told You so, dont be a bad goyim, stay contained in Your containment board

This is downright fascinating stuff. You bring up a point that never even occurred to me. Whether we want to or not, we get presented with stances from the left simply to due the fact they control the entire narrative, but the left, if they so choose, can spend their entire lives without ever really hearing from our side. They can just parrot some crap talking point from fox news and kick it around as a strawman and that's enough to convince people they've argued with the other side. The sheer amount of horror the big names on the left get up to, though. That could certainly make someone stop and think for a minute.

The hard part really is getting that to stick. Arguing with liberals is almost identical to how Hitlers describes arguing with jews. The next day my facts are forgotten and they just double down. The one and only time I've made any headway with it was when I talked to a friend's ladyfriend about ISIS. Sitting down and explaining that shit from start to finish, her attitudes seemed to shift once I explained jihad isn't like a crusade which is a clearly aimed response with a clearly defined goal, but rather the natural state of islam. That the caliphate isn't like the papacy where it just sits as the head of the faith and offers guidance to it's scripture and collects taxes, but rather the de facto nation with which all muslims must ascribe to. And that as long as there is a caliphate there MUST be jihad. That we were in the middle of a holy war that wouldn't end until they won or get forced out. That seemed to upset her enough that she conceded this mass resettlement from the middle east is a bigger problem than at fist she gave credit to. The next time we met I expected to have to trek down the same tired road and reiterate it all over again, but the few simple words "I remember the points you made last time" blew my mind. It took scaring her more than her liberal worldview already does to even make a dent.

And then some.

Oh grow up. Some of us are enjoying an adult discussion here.

Yeah, it seems that's how it goes. Your argument just has to be repeated enough times, in a way that they can relate to. That's just it. The lot of them are generally pretty self-absorbed, so you often have to spin it to involve them before they "get it".

I have been working on a few friends, trying to get them to understand how pointless the Women's March was. They all realize where I stand now, so I was being bombarded with articles like "Why You Should Be Thanking Women for Marching", "We're Gonna Bring Him Down, Girls!" and other bullshit like that. HuffPost shit. One had the audacity to question my source when I posted fucking statistics. I quickly pointed out that she lost all credibility when she cited HuffPost as her "trusted" source. It does indeed take time, but I will never stop trying to help people finally see the truth.

But alas I do know the "rules"

There. Now can we carry on with an intelligent and insightful conversation, gentlemen?

I also wanted to add to what I was saying…
I have found congressional hearings and trials to be one of the most important things to see, and those had a lot to do with my red pilling. I often post those on social media, usually on people's pages. Because they don't come from a news source, there is no bias, and they can't argue that fact. And again… accountability… If they choose not to watch it, they've chosen to be less informed, and since they hate looking bad, they usually watch it. Have to think of them as egocentric children. They need to be coaxed, then comforted as you red pill them, and then told they did a good job and it was all their idea from the start.

you sure youre not one of them?

We also have feelings, you cannot deny it. My exact point was that we should not allow these feelings to become a detriment to our people by cutting off those who could become part of us.

I agree. We can all agree that the left are emotional. And leftist women in particular are over-the-top irrationally emotional. The only way to get through to people like that is to play to their emotions. Look at how the media plays to their emotions. How many times have we seen photos of that dead kid on the beach? Or the kids at Aleppo? And we see headlines about how Trump is making women feel scared and violated. Media knows that playing on their emotions is the "secret", and they are damn good at it. We need to beat them at their own game. Play off the emotions, too. Have to go infiltrate tumblr and facebook, posing as multicultural women, and share actual facts that the media isn't covering that will spark their emotions. Keep feeding them stuff that the media won't, or better yet debunk the media. Eventually they will start questioning things, which will lead them down the rabbit hole, and all the while they won't realize they were red pilled because they'll think they were just following that "intelligent muslim female college student on tumblr who 'tells it like it is' about the media". This could actually be a very effective raid, if executed properly (ie, y'all have to be believable females).

Fuck off bitch, what will your job be, crying at men doing their job during the race war? Now that you've posted your tits your job here is done, and no self respecting man should have you so pack up and leave you saggy tited cunt.

Aren't you precious?

Are you really childish enough to let a photo of tits stop the conversation? I've already told you how I've been trying to red pill people. I've recently been conducting some social experiments, seeing how many people repost things before they verify authenticity/truth. It's stuff like this that really fucks with the left's minds, and shakes their foundations. I want them to question what they stand for. So far it's working.