New Director Of National Security

AP news

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9317014.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do we know about this guy?!

you're on the internet atm if I'm not mistaken…

How can me meme McMaster as a ghadzee?

here is a site that breaks down top 5 things about him. http ://heavy.com/news/2017/02/h-r-mcmaster-donald-trump-national-security-adviser-wife-career-bio-age-who-is-books-flynn/

I already made a post on this a few minutes before this OP
8ch.net/pol/res/9317014.html
compiled what I could from wiki

very kosher of trump

Learn nigger.

Source Kikepedia.

From the Heavy Link

1. McMaster Wrote the Book ‘Dereliction of Duty,’ Criticizing Vietnam-Era Officers for Not Challenging President Lyndon Johnson
2. McMaster Warned That the Army Is ‘Outranged & Outgunned by Many Potential Adversaries’
3. McMaster Says the Army Needs to Work Together & Calls Cyber-Terrorism a ‘Significant Threat’
4. McMaster Was a Captain at the Battle of 73 Easting in the Persian Gulf War & Believes it Still Has Lessons for Today’s Leaders
5. McMaster Is a Student of Military History & Notes There Is a ‘Continuity’ to War

Saw that after I made this anyway these groups he was part of how pozzed are we talking and were they part of JSOC or something else. I know there are user with MUCH MUCH more knowledge of this stuff then me.

According to Rush Limbaugh, John Bolton is also going to be playing a role helping him out. Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

I know this shit's bait but I'm gonna point this out for any mouthbreather that doesn't catch that. Milo is a literal jew faggot so this is a better choice than that poz-hole.

73 Easting was the last tank battle the US fought, killed the shit out of the Iraqi armor with like two KIA for the US.

If you're right this is fucking atrocious and the neo-cohens score another victory over humanity.

Bolton needs to be far from anything white house related.

Several neocons came out on twitter at once to praise McMaster so we have to entertain the scenario that (((they))) are trying to fool us by publicly supporting a pick they actually hate

Since I was too lazy to jewgle, thanks dude.

(checked)
I guess its true

jesus christ this guy is as badass or even more than Kellogg