Trump Chooses H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser

archive.fo/dI6bH
nytimes.com/2017/02/20/us/politics/mcmaster-national-security-adviser-trump.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._McMaster

Other urls found in this thread:

iiss.org/en/militarybalanceblog/blogsections/2014-3bea/october-831b/thinking-clearly-about-war-and-the-future-of
archive.fo/fKcUX
ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/military/article133566199.html
ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/military/article133566199.html#storylink=cpy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_73_Easting
archive.is/rfB3A
www114.zippyshare.com/v/oC8F8G7X/file.html
archive.is/RQkOa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with a name like that and that many sweet badges he can't be a bad pick

That's the Winter White House, kike

2 bronze stats and a purple heart. Guy can't be too much of a cuck.

From Wikipedia

What's the Spec on McMaster

Not just that but it really pisses me off they refuse to call him PRESIDENT TRUMP
NYT Fags. They were just the first site I saw it announced other than Twitter on or I'd of not went with them.

Embed related

I didn't even catch that. Fuck the Semit.

In the embed:
Seems like an advocate or strong military

Related

I'm just glad it wasn't Bolton!

THE HIBERNIAN CONSPIRACY CONTINUES!
looks like a good pick

How can we remove McCaine from the club?

About that…

McMaster Was a Captain at the Battle of 73 Easting in the Persian Gulf War & Believes it Still Has Lessons for Today’s Leaders

Embed related

Not trying to defend the rag, but the first time he is mentioned, they say President Trump. Then all other instances following that, he is referred to as Mr. Trump. This is quite common in journalism; they did it with Obama as well.

McMaster Is a Student of Military History & Notes There Is a ‘Continuity’ to War

Embed related

Ah ok. You don't need to apologize if what you're saying is true.

Well that's bad news. Also that last tweet is complete kikery. Selling out your loyalty because you're afraid of personal consequences is cowardly.

Here's a great Blog by H.R. McMaster from 2014
iiss.org/en/militarybalanceblog/blogsections/2014-3bea/october-831b/thinking-clearly-about-war-and-the-future-of
Thinking Clearly about War and the Future of Warfare The US Army Operating Concept

(cont)

That's very disappointing.

(cont)

he doesn't train Pokemon, faggot.

(cont)

(cont)

(cont)

Concerning.

>he doesn't train Pokemon, faggot.
Kek
As an Army Veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq, I fucking approve of this comment

i hate him already

The fourth tweet is saying without concern of personal consequences user.

He challenged the Bush administration over conduct of Iraq.

You can't expect these two faced faggot kikes to not support McMaster. His record is 24k gold and they love shekels. I'm sure they'll twist to the other side of their double bladed sword soon enough.
What I've been reading and watching by McMaster regarding Vietnam says he 100% should have pissed off the Zionists with his views on that war.

badges? What, do you think this is the boy scouts? Those are medals. To be technical, citation bars, used in place of medals they were awarded. That many dangling medals gets in the way, so they use citation bars instead.

he looks like a liberal with that bald head and those glasses. What's his position on women in combat roles?

Fucking great. Get ready for a war with Iran, boys.

This. Bolton is 100% controlled by Israel and the kikes glorify him for such.

Yeah I'm autistically sperging a bit researching McMaster. I've watched a few of his vids and read his views. Unless there's some scandal we don't know about or is yet to be invented he seems absolutely flawless.

I still find it amusing the media thinks Bolton will ever be anywhere near top dog in Trump's administration. Almost every vacancy has him listed as a possible choice, no matter how inappropriate.

Most of them are probably "I was there honest guv" awards

Good question. Will research. Definitely not a liberal by his associations and ties to think tanks of private firms. Seems like a strong thoroughbred military man.

im suspicious of him. if ONE of these kikes had endorsed him, id have been suspicious… but all of them? cant bode well

He sounds technically competent. Is there anything ideologically about him that puts him on our side?

I doubt this. He was very outspoken about Iraq and Vietnam and risked his career in doing so. Also here's a quote from him:

This is why they're happy.
archive.fo/fKcUX

Why the FUCK is Russia such a big fucking deal to these people? Jesus Christ.

On one hand it's good that he recognizes Russia can be an issue and we need to be prepared, on the other if he's a fucking neokike like the rest he needs to be toss out fast.

I'm trusting Trump on this, but I'll verify with results.

Always do the opposite of what jews say.

He says he's learned a lot from the Nazis
ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/military/article133566199.html
So, I think it’s important for Americans to pay attention to who is the Quetta Shura Taliban, who is the Haqqani network, who is Hezb-i-Islami Gulbuddin? What are their ties to al-Qaida, what do they stand for? Because if you listen to them, just as if we were to listen to the Nazi Party in Germany in the late 1930s, they tell us what they’re going to do if they’re able to gain power.

I'm getting so many mixed signals about this guy anons. I don't know what to do other than trust that Trump knows what he's doing.

To be honest I had never heard of him til the announcement. Researching like a madman right now

Well it's not like Trump has a wide selection of racist neo-nazi white supremacists to choose from. All his options are probably neocons and cucks.

Kek these fucking Kikes playing both sides as usual and jumping for joy Trump didn't get a literal nazi as far as we know anyway. Is their plan now to try and turn us against good picks? Or is there some Kike connection I am missing?

so (((politico))) likes him too….

ether this guy is crypto-big guy, or blatant shabos goy.

Worried but not extremely yet it sounds more like guys Russia is still a super power and we should be prepared then LET'S INSTIGATE WW3! I think Trump picked him because he has a clean record and is all in on updating the military plus his stance on Russia keeps the media away. We'll have to wait and see and dig I guess. Has he ever been at odds with the CIA or been part of a group screwed over by them?

He doesn't sound too terrible honestly. It's worrying that Kristol likes him but at the same time he just sounds like a genuine military strategist with a practical outlook. Only time will tell honestly.

This. You don't to be a high-rolla in the US military without being the goodliest of all the goyim. It's actually very difficult to think of any high ranking military leaders in the past 100 years who weren't blind cucks who wanted to massacre white people (for freedum of course)

Patton.

thats why (((they))) killed him

If you believe that then the United States is beyond doomed. Nice D&C narrative.
Facts don't agree. He worked his way from the ground up:
ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/military/article133566199.html#storylink=cpy
Not to mention he wrote a book about corruption and conspiracy to mislead soldiers and the American people into wars that should have never occurred.
Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam

After looking into it the NSA doesn't actually do anything except advise the President on National Security stuff. Worry decreasing.

This is one of the if not the most important cabinet positions there are. Jfc.

Yeah I've been getting that he is big into anti corruption and false narratives. I wonder what his stance on the CIA is. Yes and no it's up to Trump what he advises him on if Trump doesn't want him advising him on Russia then he won;t but if Trump wants him to advise him on updating the Military he will.

source Kikepediea

This is why I am less worried but still cautious.

Whoops The second half was aimed at you my bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_73_Easting

Very interesting read. He was a very capable tank commander.

Yeah. He's definitely earned his stripes so to speak. Loved and respected by many. I was able to find several authors on Jewgle books where direct quotes from McMaster were mentioned in their novels, and most of them were about false pretenses for war and corruption within the FBI etc etc etc

Oh boy, he's quoting Chesterton.

Yup, and at the bottom of his wiki page: He wrote a book titled Dereliction Of Duty for his dissertation. The whole book is about lyndon b johnson and mcnamara being traitors.

Patton was pretty enthusiastic about killing the Germans. It's just that he was later put in charge of some aspects of the occupation government and he realized what was actually going on.

Guy seems like a mixed bag. I think we're going to miss Flynn.

I'm starting to wonder if they have a feeling that the Soviets were never punished harshly for the Pogroms, and only Amerisrael can set things right.
I guarantee you if Flynn had called the Israeli ambassador and said "don't worry, the sanctions against Iran will be stepped up once we are in office," he'd still be in Washington.

He was enthusiastic about winning battles. Its what makes for a good war-time general. The nature of war itself precludes one from thinking in terms of who the real enemy is because "our guys are the good guys"

t- Iraq veteran who was very enthusiastic about it all, but because "we are the good guys" and not for the right reasons like that they were shitskins

War makes all combat participants into willing zogbots

Take a step back for a second. Faggot jew milo no longer afforded the ability to speak for us is a fucking great thing. So.. Is it not plausible that this is some childish reverse psychology tactic?

and by expansion

Seems like a convoluted attempt to poison the well to me

According to Rush Limbaugh, Bolton may play a role in this helping out McMaster.

This is good, chesterton was a "spirit of the law" kinda guy.

I have little doubt Trump respected and trusted Flynn. I have even more doubt that Mike Pence and the cuckservatives rallied against Flynn because of his stances on Israel. I doubt even more that anyone other than the NSA who recorded the convos used these cuckservatives to leak Flynns "alleged" convo talking points.
That being said Flynn is out, McMasters is in. You see Trump didn't pick Bolton or anyone the kikes pushed heavily for. So any non-neocon is a pro imo.

I didnt listen to him today…

Helping mcmaster out. or. Helping to out mcmaster

This. Most of the neocon sites are saying "Bolton may be considered in capacity for another role" but they've been saying that for every position even those he's not suited for. There is definitely an Israeli push to place their puppet Bolton in some role.

Mad Dog is the closest thing to Patton well probably see picked by Trump and even then there's a major gap. The thing is, this is a learning experience for anyone appointed. It's up to them to decide how to shift focus based upon whatever intel they may or may not receive in the meantime.

I think part of this may be he is pissed they were so close to our shores recently.

This isn't a message to the kikes in our media that he is now going to be tough on Russia, this is Trump saying to Russia "you had a chance to be friends……..had". He'll still try to be friends though.

I'm fucking glad Trump didn't pick Bolton.

It was the last thing Rush said on his show today. From his transcripts of Rush's show on his website.

Milo doesn't speak for 'us,' he makes antifa tard out and get violent, which is a good thing. They dislike Milo because he makes the left get upset. They want Buckley-style polite losers like Mitt Romney. The alt-right may be pozzed shit, but it is still more effective than Buckley conservatism.

Kristol is not smart enough for anything like that. He's a dullard whose Dad was a neocon.

WTF I hate McMaster now

I agree. His name comes up a lot and he is also pushed in the main stream conservative media too. (Rush, Hannity, Mark Levin, Brian Kilmeade)
I'm sick of hearing his name come up. I'm really glad he hasn't been picked for a formal position, but with all the pushing to get him in the WH, with the "he will serve in some capacity" talk, I have a bad feeling he will end up with some position that will bite us all in the ass, just like Priebus is right now.

Its a really good sign he is talking about America falling behind rather than "DURR USA POWERFUL, KILL EVERYONE" type bullshit. I read a comment on ZH saying the USA had a 25 year lead over China in ballistic missiles tech until Bill Clinton sold em to them and that pattern of giving away US tech secrets to the bad guys continued up to Obama. I dont know how true that is but if America has been occupied for several decades (obviously has) then it is not far fetched to believe that the USA might be behind several countries by now in military technology.

Why would they endorse him if he was actually a bad pick? If he's a good pick for Trump and US, they'd want to undermine that. Endorsing him rather than kicking up a fuss, could be they want you to be suspicious.

Bronze Stars ≠ Bronze Stars with V for Valor in combat

Is this a they're happy now and sad later kind of situation?

TLDR Attacking Russia sets off a chain of events killing or weakening all the non Islamic countries.

Good, it means they won't kick up a stink when the military gets the overhaul and upgrades it needs. Second paragraph, use their insistance that Russia is a threat against them if they object to anything Trump wants to do to sort the military out (like he talked about in the press conference).

Which is why we need to blanda up to crush the Islamic invasion before returning to our sovereign nations to enjoy healthy economic competitiveness. There is a concern over control of potential Arctic resources as temperatures in the region increase. Russia has many more ice-breaking ships than the US and has recently reinforced bases in the area.
Video that explain this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA
Polite sage for shilling.

Which is why the anti Russian narrative exists. (((They))) know China and USA will never be friends and a Russian USA alliance would be able to reverse the Islamization of the planet.

In the bigger picture (what Trump takes into consideration) that story is completely irrelevant. I hope you're not falling for their scare mongering tactic. By the way, one small ship in international waters isn't a big deal when you take into consideration what the US has been up to near Russian territory during the last few years.

On this pick: I can't say I appreciate seeing the kikes rejoice about this but in the end, that's not so important. Ultimately, if his advices isn't helping Trump make good progress with Russia, he won't take it into consideration. On other matters, his experience will probably be more valuable and for that reason I think it's a good choice.

Because Russia has always been America's Number 1 enemy since WW2.

Pretty sure the Presidents attitude to Russia will still trickle down the ranks.

I thinks he means for normalfags, before it was the USSR now it's Putin.

Terrible signs.

reading so many replies and articles, I dont know what to think of this guy, especially after those kristol tweets

Is McMaster the guy who will undermine trump from the inside?

Russia is mysterious tsundere who just transferred into school that the MC accidentally saw her panties and later wins. Israel is the manipulative bitch who wants to win the main characters heart but she is really a slut and gets outed as a manipulative bitch by Russia then has to undergo off screen characterization to redeem herself. France is Childhood friend and never had a chance. Great Britain is the Onee-san who everyone like but has no chance.

Well it's official boys. Still holding to the idea Trump knows what he's doing.

twitter.com/POTUS/status/833811223980412928

Very, very bad signs.

Found it lads. Shit.
archive.is/rfB3A

Goddamn it.

So he's probably going to be a sideline does nothing actor.

Because:
(1) Jews hate Putin; and,
(2) conflict, even by proxy/cold war = $$$ for Deep State

He quotes von Clausewitz?!?!?!?

HOLY SHIT! HE'S A HUGE INTELLECTUAL TITAN! HE MUST BE THE ONLY OFFICER IN THE WHOLE US ARMY WHO'S EVEN HEARD OF THAT MAN!

I guess we should just nuke Russia now, huh?

McCain is apparently ecstatic about the pick so it's all good boys. BASED JOHN MCCAIN, A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT!

I'm starting to feel like this is a PSYOP

Fuck's sake.

mother fucker, I don't feel right about this, not one bit of me feels good about this pick.
When all the kikes like him, thats a big red flag

The only fucking thing I can think of is this is a way for Trump to put some false confidence in them so they fuck up even more.

Bill Kristol is for this? WTF is Trump thinking? Kristol is a perfect reverse barometer of good policy. Literally 100% of what he supports is catastrophically bad for everybody who isn't a rich kike from Israel.

G-guys? I-is Trump letting us down for the first time?

F-five-D chess?

I should provide a source. telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/20/donald-trump-selects-lt-general-hr-mcmaster-fill-national-security/

Our only hope is Trump fires him, relegates him to only updating the military and nothing else, or McMaster has been rusing them all the whole time and announces order 1488.

You mean Trump hiring another advisor who is eventually going to be fired psyop or (((them))) all publicly coming out in support for someone they actually hate psyop?

I called it a month ago that these people will eventually all start supporting picks they hate to try and fool us

fucking christ.

Think about this though, whats one way (((they))) could get us to question Trump? We already know who our enemies are and who not to trust. If they started to show unanimous support this fast like this it gets us questioning Trump. We didn't even see them getting all happy like this over that goldman sachs kike. Just a possibility

N-no, y-you're j-just a hand w-wringing f-f-f-f-faggot.

Care to explain why I'm wrong, or are you too busy planning your son's bar mitzvah?

THIS!

It's LUDICROUS how quickly this choice is getting so much positive support. Something's fishy here.

Beat me to it user.

Exactly. Remember when Dick Cheney endorsed Trump in the primaries?

Yes I do. They could be changing their tactics, lets see how things play out this week.

I can't believe that. Jews conspire, but not at fucking lightspeed like this. They all look a lot like they approved of him way before the pick was announced, which makes me think he published a paper about war with Iran or something.

Besides, McCain and Kristol are next door to genetically retarded. No way are they both smart enough to operate like this. I think those two genuinely like him.

Which is a grave cause for concern.

Agreed. Trump said the big work starts this week. Let's let the week play out and see what happens.

Because you equate some inconsequential fuck like Bill Kristol with Trump selling out to the kikes over a non-kike appointee.

Also:
Heeby-jeeby D&C tactics.

So how is he? Good, bad?

hopefully its time for the final deal

That's not really true. Russia has never outright been our enemy, otherwise the Cold War would never have been cold. The only time we ever treated Russia as a true enemy was when General Patton wanted to invade immediately after WW2 ended.

The Jews put a stop to that. The Jews recognized the Orwellian benefit of having an eternal "enemy" that would help drive the military industrial complex and let them get away with literal murder every day for 70 years. It's to their immense favor to have a never ending Cold War.

Retards are the easiest to mislead. Why do you think Kikes want everyone to be retarded?

Nothing positive comes from underestimating an enemy user. I'd like to wait and see what happens though, we'll figure out whats up, we always do.

Americans have been thinking the opposite of what the media has been saying for a long time now. This isn't light speed tactics, it was something that was eventually going to happen. Only time will tell. I still trust Trump.

Retards are the easiest to mislead. Why do you think Kikes want everyone to be Muslim?

You see I got double dubs you didn't.

Even if he is a traitor, this isn't the first time Trump "invites" a traitor to his camp, and so far it was always the traitors and their masters that were outplayed and used by him in the end. Time will tell his purpose. Let's wait and see what was planned by making him NSA.

Kristol's claiming that he likes the replacement, because then Kristol can claim victory. It's not any more complicated than that.

He's starting to sound like a breddy gud guy.

ftfy

Proof?

Fred Kaplan - The Insurgents epub
Rick Atkinson - Crusade mobi
H.R. McMaster - Dereliction of Duty epub
Text file of assorted mentions in other books
www114.zippyshare.com/v/oC8F8G7X/file.html

Well done user.

H.R. "Mud Blaster" McMaster

A Eurasian-North American alliance would be the end of all geostrategy. It would lock down the world in terms of the great game.

They're desperate to prevent this. How can you pull strings from the shadows if there's no chaos?

What a fucking name.
You Ameribros Are Killing It.
Keep it up.

WE NEED TO MEME IT INTO EXISTENCE

checked
They will fail

Bet he can beat your faggot main six with a fucking Magikarp.

Did you know that they first pulled their "MUH SIX MILLION" fairytale when they were expelled by the Czar?

Not really. I'm having a hard time discovering McMaster's positions on Iran, Israel, or Russia in-depth, but if a Washington inside rat like Kristol is saying that, it's simply not good a good portent.

We need a gif that shows the spread of Islam throughout the world with a time line and countries assigned a color in the gif that slowly goes from white to black as Islam spreads in those countries from 0 to 100%.

If people had a accurate visual of exactly how far Islam has spread it would have a big impact on what is actually going on. People don't understand what happened to countries like Greece and Pakistan, what they were not too long ago and what they are now. India is the 2nd most populated country in the world and Islam is spreading there at a worrying pace. Normies need to know these things.

Talked to my dad about this guy a little bit tonight, and he is a (recently) retired Lt. Colonel in Military Intelligence (Army) and he isn't that excited about this guy. He doesn't think he's that bad, but he's no where near to what Flynn was. He didn't work closely with him sadly, so he doesn't know him that well, just met him and talked a short bit. All in all we'll have to see what he does.

Also, dad thinks that those people who are focused on the Russians are absolutely retarded (my word), and that while we should be weary of the Russians, we need to worry about the Chinese a lot more than we currently do, even though the Russians are, in his view, a threat, it's the Chinese who are the real threat in the long term.

looks like a big clausewitz fan

sure enough

I look forward to his confirmation.

Your dad sounds like a good guy. So what the fuck's happening with Flynn? Is he just out of the picture entirely?

Your dubs confirm. Dad was also upset that Flynn was out, loved him and in his words he was "one smart motherfucker". He did the right thing my dad thinks by resigning, but didn't think he did anything bad, it "looks good for him to have stepped down" though.

He may or may not do something in some way or possibly another position, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him to come back anytime soon.

CANT PLASTER MCMASTER

(heil'd)
Not being able to find them is probably a good sign, it means he doesn't run his mouth on the politics end of foreign policy. He seems to have a good understanding of where the dividing line between the people who come up with the policy and the people who implement it is. That's probably why the jews are gushing over him, if they manage to set the policies he'ld go for it.

I could be way off, that's my first impressions of him though.

Double dubs, but what does it all mean?

Wasn't there supposed to be a new JSOC advisor? What if Flynn's about to get that shit?

I really liked Flynn, pissed me off to know end that Trump let him go like that. It sounds to me like with Flynn being fired, and Trump's first pick Harward, (who thankfully turned it down) and now McMaster, it seems like Priebus and the neocons are pushing their agenda. It's unsettling. I hope Trump really is not being an after the fact reactionary to them trying to fuck him and is actually steps ahead, 4D chessing it.

JSOC guy turned down the position because he wanted to replace everyone with who he wanted in.

I think everyone is mourning Flynn too much and most of that has to do with him getting taken out. Its part of the "feel the opposite of what they are saying and doing" emotions that we have. Flynn was a hawk on Iran plain and simple. He was nowhere close to the perfect choice.

Further double dubs of added confusion

6000000D-chess, goys!

This may be interesting for you, talking about another guy who may be tapped to lead JSOC, though I don't recall hearing his name to much, or at all.

oh fug, that's not good at all

Yeah the whole thing with Flynn is super unsettling. I'm still trusting Trump so far though.

I heard the JSOC guy turned it down, but again, the whole thing is weird as fuck.

Interesting. Do we know anything about this guy?

You faggots know exactly what it means.

As far as I know, we don't know to much about that guy, but in the article is a write up on him further.

Forgot link from my original post: archive.is/RQkOa

Seems like a solid thinker

My dubs are becoming clearer user, picture related.

Have all lead to it may be a sign, we can only hope.

Woah what the fuck is happening.

You're scaring me fam. Please go on.

Four out of six posts were dubs, my best streak so far, almost, as if the fire is rising and we are winning!

Kek used his energy to get his message out, but we will have to wait and see what else is said by Trump.

"We are engaged in, sort of, righteous causes right now, okay. And I think it's okay for us to want to win against these misogynistic, murderous bastards that we're fighting in the greater middle east."

He comes off as someone that likes to theorycraft but not actually do anything, let alone take responsibility for it. Maybe it's just the format of the panel. I'm a little nervous about this, especially given that he repeatedly says he wants nothing to do with policy.

"We have to inculcate into our soldiers our values."

"I think a deliberate effort to cultivate empathy is very important."

He also heavily implies that he would be against lifting restrictions on our military in the context of the rules of engagement.

Please let this just be cucking for the sake of maintaining in image. For the love of Kek, please.

Replied to the wrong video, whoops.

Meant this one

For what purpose? Unless USA actually plans to start another world war (which is precisely what (((they))) want), then further increasing an already over-inflated budget seems like a stupid fucking move. Why not spend the money on infrastructure, or on chipping away at the massive debt?

Have you not been paying attention to Trump saying repeatedly he wants to rebuild the military entirely? If anything it's exactly what we need so we can blow China the fuck out, and then get rid of Israel next.

israel needs to go down first. china needs to be broken economically, military engagement with china would become apocalyptic, which is what the kikes want to cover up their crimes.

He has studied how Russia has fought in Ukraine and acknowledges that Russia has the capability to deal serious damage with significantly superior electronic warfare fuckery, as well as better artillery. There was also an article he wrote for the National Review about the Battle of 73 Easting, and how it was a perfect culmination of all the training and improvement the military did after Vietnam, but also that it would probably never happen again, especially now that so many other nations have watched us fight repeatedly and in great detail. Seems to at least understand what it takes to keep the U.S. military on top if nothing else, which sounds like a great pick for the position.

You must be fucking stupid if you actually think we could just get rid of Israel and China wouldn't get in the way like the obedient puppet it is.

America should sit back and rebuild. There are plenty of countries that want to make Israel a smoldering crater so why don't you let them do all the work and reinvest in new military tech and not sell it off to China and Pakistan this time around?

china wouldnt get in the way when the casus belli is revenge for 9-11 and the destruction of a pedo/cannibal cult thats 1000s of years old and is the largest proponent of islamic terrorism.

china would just use the opportunity to grab more of africa.

user, we have ships equipped with a death ray. China wouldn't do shit to us.

Chinese are fundamentally self-interested and still practice in-group/out-group discrimination. China isn't about to go off and fight a war for the Jews, nevermind fight against the United States over Israel.

what part of apocalyptic do you not understand? the only "people" dumb enough to be trying to start WW3 right now (with russia or china) are desperate kikes trying to create a conflict so catastrophic it would allow them to slink back into the shadows.

the next war will be the 'war on terrorism', of which israel is the source.

How exactly would they be delivered?
What are nuclear treaties?
user you don't know very much about current day war scenarios do you?

i dont know, and even if i knew that, do you think thats something id say here? kek. if you dont think china can get their diseases where they want them to go, then you havent been paying attention.

meaningless since any conflict between US/China/Russia would be so catastrophic it would go nuclear.

you are delusional. you mean the russia who just had an ambassador murdered by kikes on US soil? yeah, im sure they are chomping at the bit to just team up with the US and start a nuclear holocaust for no reason…

israel and saudi arabia are going to be smashed, and nobody is going to save them. and (((they))) arent going to get their apocalyptic WW3 wet dream to try to slither out of this.

Of course not because you're full of shit.
How do you breathe?

your retardation is unsurprising.

the terms of any US/Russian alliance would be with the mutual goal of destroying ISIS (israel/saudisl) and 'islamic terrorism' (israel/saudis).

WW3 isnt going to happen, 1488 is, and its going to be most of the world just thrashing the jews. because once their crimes are exposed to the world, the world is going to be so repulsed that they will be destroyed utterly.

at this point it seems likely that the only reason kikes were even allowed to persist this long, was to do this very thing, to essentially unite the world against them.

Checking trips for informed user. Do you have any sources on the Vietnam War from a redpilled, antizionist perspective? I'm beginning to understand the zionist reasons for Mideast intervention, but I have some questions on Nam. I mean obviously we bungled it a bit, but we were fighting communists weren't we? Why were we REALLY there? I am sure that someone here is more properly informed.

He was getting mustered out before Trump got in.
Army brass is 100% political, more than marines, he was getting cashiered because of his bad goy writings
McMaster is a big guy

Drugs.

Search term "Golden triangle"

Oh damn. All I did was google that term. Is it really that sad? That was it? Well, thanks anons.

Have you even seen the liberal media? They don't even need to fucking talk to each other, one of them virtue signals, and the others know that whatever that paper puts out is the gospel from the top, and write the same fucking shit. ==They're virtue signal-boosting.==

So is McMaster good or bad?

The "why" is never very complicated. It's the "who, what and how." Although the "who" is generally simplified to "the jews"

It seems to be a completely hung decision. Some good some bad. I'm not sure what to think.

He was getting shut out of the army for wrongthink. The neocons are behind him because they'd alienate their base otherwise. The guy is a certified war hero.

Fuck, what is Trump doing? Did the heeb state get to him?

These kikes are a hivemind. They fucking KNOW he's jewish controlled.

Mattis is jew-controlled too, judging by the way the kikes say in chorus that he's good.

He's actually known for running his mouth apparently

Read the thread retard.

sauce

That wasn't it entirely, Vietnam was used as a testing ground for a lot of reverse-engineered WWII/Korean War tech. The Phoenix Program established the modern CIA modus operandi. The war itself was started by a now well-established false flag.

Basically all of the shit we learned from Unit 731, Paperclip, MK Ultra, MK Often and Artichoke was tested and perfected. It's why you see Agent Orange used with such vigor as well as the prototypical "Shock and Awe" techniques such as napalm and civilian targeting. Torture techniques too, which frequently crossed the battle line.

Opposition to the Vietnam War from the get-go signals opposition to the CIA. That doesn't mean none of the other things noted in this thread aren't troubling. However, if you're looking for a military man with a grudge to lead the troops into war with the IC, he seems like a qualified pick.

China is most definitely a threat in the short term.

Syria becomes a failed state and you get a few million refugees and local militias duking it out while the US and Russia play chess in the background.

China becomes a failed state? Ho boy. Ho. Fucking. Boy.

And from the ground I can tell you that is way more possible than anyone here probably realizes. People at the PBOC are actually killing themselves right now, although you can't read about it anywhere. (And yes, I have better intel than the ronery hand-fucking 50 centers who shill here.) Money and people are fleeing likes rats jumping a sinking ship. This whole country is going tits up in short order.

If the Fed follows through on their threats it could happen as soon as March.

What happens after is anyone's guess.

Your dubs have me worried user, is there anyway you give a cite or two to any of that? I would love to know more if there is a possible happening on the horizon.

I'm skeptical but we'll see what happens. The fact is there's really not even a realist in Trump's foreign policy team. They're very hawkish if not strictly neocons. I don't know if they agree with anything he said during the campaign.

Interesting. We don't really know THAT much about what's going on culturally inside of China, right? How effective the ruling party has been at merging all the various separate states that merged to become the China we know today together.

If they haven't done as good a job of erasing the past as they'd hoped, China could Balkanize along old regional and ethnic lines.

Yeah the same France that sent SPIES into our Aerospace industries to commit ESPIONAGE?

Childhood friend peeping in the window…

Advisors can be hired and fired at will.

This is not a big deal unless he starts fucking up but holds onto the guy.

Boy, I do hope Trump has some kind of plan because this nomination is not looking good at all. Every single Never Trumper and liberal cuck in America seems to be happy about this. Definitely not a good sign. I hope this function isn't too important.

He apparently also was in charge of a major neocohen operation in Afghanistan and he did well there. McMaster fundamentally seems to be a hired gun with a lotta loyalty, during neocohen wars he executes them faithfully, working with Trump he will be similarly loyal and execute the missions and tasks Trump wants. That's my two cents anyways, I am gonna read his book and withhold full judgement until I understand some of his ideas.

your dubs put me at ease. His record is outstanding and the kikes can't bash him without showing their noses.

CONCERN

His tie is all fucked up. Nasty Army soldier fuck. Its not even a full windsor knot. Dumb faggot

The theory of Trump being Big Boss or one of the snakes becomes more plausible by the day

You misspelled goy:

At best we would just remove portion of them from positions of power and confiscate part of their proven as unethically gained wealth while arguing that #NotAllJews.

Yeah the lugenpresse monopoly said that they will "legitimize" his presidency by refusing to address him as president.

Step it up faggots, address him as President Trump every time you mention him on a comment section. It will trigger the cuckolds more than you will know.

Fearmongering is hard without an enemy. Without fear it's hard to justify a $7 trillion dollar military budget. If people stop worrying they might start to think about what's really going on. (((They))) can't let that happen.

fug i meant "de-legitimize"

This shit happens with every Anglo empire.

The British did the same thing in financing French freemasonry and liberalism, which ended up in them having to fight Napoleon for a decade.

Hmmmmm
The memes keep writing themselves

Muslims are nowhere near as capable of inflicting great harm upon us as the Chinese are. They do attacks here and there and massacre each other in their own countries. Nobody asked what he thought of all of that, but if you insist he doesn't want those groups here or to be protected like they are by the democrats.