TotalAssCancer likes DOOM

TotalAssCancer likes DOOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy87-6D4jQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Playing thus far, I enjoy it, it seems to me that a lot of the areas are setup like arenas, with a good bit a vertical, imps can either be on your ass, or all over the place.

Game feels faster then a lot of the promo-material was showing, guns sound nice, feel nice.

It's a weird mash-up of Halo's level design, Doom's nooks and crannies, with a little bit of serious-sam thrown it.

I really like it.

Guck off shill.

too obvious

Adblock ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy87-6D4jQ

I like a game that I paid for, and find it enjoyable. What you do with your money is your own business, buy it, don't buy it, pirate it even.

Wasn't he supposed to die like last year

Go fuck yourself shill

There's like 15 positive minded Doomed threads right now. Its being fucking shilled heavily. This thread is part of that.2

Unresponsible usage of money leads to shit markets for everyone.

I just want to see people shitting on him and game, though.

Unresponsible bumping of threads leads to a shit front page for everyone.

Source?

Mark please let us do a Boston Tea Party equivalent.

This shit is getting out of hand.

Then post this in the already existing Doom thread you fucking faggot.

I plan on doing that later, but you have good taste in Artists.

Video games in general could be defined as irresponsible spending.

Why can you babies only work with fucking generals? You don't know true freedom of posting.

He sounds like he's reading a script, even when he tries to sound "exited" he sounds like he couldn't give a shit.
lets hope the cancer finishes him soon.

Especially during that ending I expecting him any second now to say "lol I am joking!!!," but it never happened. Shilling is scary.

There's a reason why rule 6 exists you turbo tard. I might as well flood the board with a million metal gear threads for true posting, right?