Gotham general

I want her elegantly dodge my blows then choke me into submission with her thick muscular legs

In what universe are those legs thick and muscular?

literally who? is that a fucking alien?

Those legs can't choke for shit, I'd bearhug the shit out of her until she passes out, shame she wouldn't last much, but it would be fun.

rollin on the river

Those guys aren't her.

Brilliant deduction! How did you manage to crack that case, Sherlock?

She doesn't look like a steroid filled monster.

She looks like a fuckin' alien/human hybrid with FAS
I'll take a /fit/ chick over that Eldritch abomination any day of the week.

They are thick and muscular for a woman of her size.

She would outmanoeuvre you, she has a speed advantage and enhanced agility. She would dodge your blow and crush your jugular with her toned thighs. Look at her speed in this video. You wouldn't stand a chance.

A cute alien Goddess.

Eeeeeew. Camrens power is subtle and feminine, not manly and repulsive. Those women are men, Camren is a cute girl that will evade your attacks choke you out and then cook breakfast for you in the morning. Those "women" look like they would pin you down and terrorise your asshole with a blunt object.

No she doesn't.

This is very interesting, user. Perhaps you could tell me a little about your mother?

She's a girl.

Yes she does. Not as bad as the hunchback, but if she wasn't famous, you wouldn't like twice at her.

Speed? She's as fast as a trunk, one blow to the gut and she's down for good.

Not this one.

Kek spot the roided feminist.

I support your mission statement to breed with her and I think together, we can tackle the situation and co-breed her. Team up?

roll in

No.

She's a young woman. Late teens isn't a girl anymore.

Wrong. Camren has unique beauty that would turn heads whether she was famous or not. This is a nice symmetrical face with good bone structure, not deformed in the least.

She's quick and agile. If she dodged your attacks and got you in a submission hold with her legs it would be over in seconds.

Nope.avi

You had your chance Oswald, now you better watch your back, I'm coming for your waifu.

You can tell that to the judge, scumbag.

I have a secret weapon cat nip
… and lots of money

13 is where teen begins, 16 is the legal age in most places. that only leaves three years in between buddy.

lol no, she's 1.57m, she won't stand a chance, I'd smash her.

Joe plz…

Also you are genuinely a faggot if you don't find her attractive. I'm not joking around here, she really is goddess tier.

She's 18.

Absolutely shameful.

If you could land a hit on her. You couldn't.

You waited until she was legal, I've been coveting her since season 1.

ayy lmao

Hoist by my own petard…Touche.

Camren is superior, she has a unique beauty that no other waifu in this board matches. Her "odd" features actually add to her beauty.

She actually looks a lot like Michelle Pfeiffer did in Batman Returns.

HNNNNNNNNNNNG
I want to wrestle her to the ground and impregnate her

She's superior tbh.

No doubt, she's like 20 years younger, but present her with 15 year old Michelle Pfeiffer and and let the two wrestle in kitty litter, I will spay the loser.

Bow down to your goddess

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

her masculine physique is very un4chanate

I've been recommended this show by some people I know irl. I just want to ask some questions.
Is this a CW show in their Arrow universe?
Is this show good, or at least has something to it?

Being toned isn't the same as being masculine. Pic 3 is pretty recent and is her towards the end of puberty, explain what is masculine about that. I'll admit the first one doesn't look great but she was still growing there and she is stood in a non complimentary pose.

Don't know.

It's watchable. If you are bored and have nothing better to do it's worth a watch.

this should clear things up for you

Legs too short. Wouldn't fuck.

I already premeditated this move and shielded against it by admitting that it was a bad picture, I am several steps ahead of you in this game of chess. She is a beastly (in a good way) woman. Big deal.

Lol.

Yeah what are all these faggots that don't find a nice muscular fridge attractive, liking tits and asses is literally nigger tier.

She reminds me of a boy I blew during summer camp. It was a magical moment with one of the other campers, behind the lodges. I'll never forget that lean, boy-like figure. Oh, the way he made all the girls, but he only ever had eyes for me.
Congratulations, you have a pretty good taste in waifus.

I've seen etch-a-sketches with more curves than this, you literal faggot.

so why does Holla Forums like girls that look like teen boys?

is it some sort of meme they are trying to force?

Even Steven Spielberg would hate this alien

She's an underveloped midget with insect eyes and thorax. Like maisie and milliefags you only like her cause she looks like a 10 year old boy. Just like them you think spamming her here will somehow normalize your androgynously gay pedophilic proclivities. It won't.

Wew.