SCENEABLE - CHILD INDOCTRINATION ON YOUTUBE

found this on goybook. checked out the channel, and its full of videos of this kid sperging out about communism/atheism/black history month. interesting enough the kid is canadian. his father seems to be filming and coaching him into the communist ideology

This is gonna turn out, great

remember that we need to take out every communist no matter what they looks like

he looks like a mexican

Yeah, I was almost like him when I was 10 years old, minus I wasn't fat.

Kill every jew, you mean

not every commie is a jew. we cant just forget about the non jewish commies now can we?

lmao

Stop giving the fat fuck views. What is wrong with you, user?

look at the comment section

My country…..

user, I only told you stop giving him views, I never wanted this cancer.

i linked the youtubes in the hopes that we can lead a crusade in the comment sections. there are pockets of resistance but it is heavily fortified

"The Main Problem with Men"

this poor child…

Holy shit, is this the next level of Canadian shitposting

(czech'd)
This should be classified as child abuse.

Only people with the brain of 10 year old kid love communism all its other isms.

Not every commie is a jew, but every jew is a commie.

Tons of faggots in the comment sections of these videos that actually think this is a good thing, and they are all saying shit like 'respect', 'solidarity', etc. But then you go to check their profiles to find out they listen to all the popular pop music that was marketed towards them, they watch all the bullshit, brain numbing television shows crafted by corporations, and probably derive their political beliefs from celebrities and corrupt politicians.

….it's just a bunch adult children that think any of this shit is healthy

I really, really hate these people

nice to know Holla Forums is literally child tier
That and their most successful advocate is literally a child

seriously should

KEK

I really, really, really like this image

It's ok, he was never going to be a man, anyway.

At least now you know how not to raise your kid.

This fat fucking kid would definitely benefit from some bread lines

Promoting yet another woke 8-year-old is fucking pathetic and downright laughable, but you know what's even more pathetic and laughable? Treating a kid as a threat to a growing pan-European movement that promotes masculinity and freedom from cuckdom.

I say let this kid parade itself for a while before its life disintegrates into lolcow-tier drama and substance abuse (as is the modus operandi of 90% of attention whores worldwide).

checked

it's like not every thief is a nigger, but…..

So legit :^)

Political parents always try to pull the kid to their side. I'd do the same, although nowhere close to that point that soon as he's too young to understand it (you don't want a mindless drone, you want him smart enough to understand it, if you try to shove it down his throat you'll fuck up guaranteed).
I only saw a video of his and he seemed to have a weak grasp on Communism (granted, most people here don't know it well either). He compared it to sharing toys, but that's only similar on the surface, the whole economy part has shit to do with that if you think for just a second (communal ownership is not the same as sharing something that's yours, plus what's "shared" is factories not cheap commodities, then you have the part where everything has to work together or the economy goes to shit which of course isn't the case with toys). That's to be expected though, since he's a kid.

He's irrelevant. The day a kid is a threat to us we've long lost already. Holla Forums seems to like him, but don't forget they're complete retards.

I agree, I'm not here to bully the kid. just spread awareness.

i think the saddest thing of all is that this ideology has robbed this child of innocence and "being a kid". he sounds like the assistant to a professor or some shit.

instead of dreaming about the stars and going to the moon, this kid is running theoreticals in his mind about race and gender.

not saying he's a threat to be "dealt with", but read

i guess the tone of my posts implied a threat, this was more to document leftist brainwashing