The best vidya character to drink a beer with?

Pick the vidya character you would want to drink a beer with and please tell us why. If you/they don't like beer for whatever reason (faggot), pick another drink and stop being a pussy.
R8/H8/Aggrav8

I pick spoiler related, just for the sake of it.

Uncle Yar

Damn good pick. Wish there were more radioshows in games, it makes the world feel so much more alive.

Beer is trash. Straight whiskey, with my nigga Geralt. Or of course Uncle Dante, but I'm not sure he drinks.

If a girl, Cidney from FFXV, to get in her pants.
If a guy, the Nameless from PS:T, for outlandish stories from his past.

Dark beer, of course.

Or Kardan. Or Doc. Or any scientist (drunk scientists are funny).

Cu Chulainn would make for a rad drinking buddy but he's not really vidya so I'd have to go with Clark

Drinking sake with Yuugi

Haven't played anything but Chaos Theory, but in this Sam looks like a really chill guy with a lot of cool stories to tell.

I'd like to drink a beer with solid snake.
But i don't think he'd like to chat, he'd just drink it in silence and then move on to the next mission, most likely.
I'd probably catch a glimpse of him thinking about the past and all the shit that happened to him in a moment of weakness but that's the most interaction one would get out of it.

Based Cu is vidiya.
There are several games with him in it.

You can't go wrong with the badass gealic men

Why not all Cids?

Because I'm not gay.

It's a beer, not a dick.

Pretty sure Dante ordered a beer in one episode of the anime. Not to mention the bar he has in his office.

It'd be pretty rad having a drink with Lindow. The ridiculous shit he'd have to say about 1st squad or all the stories he'd have about hunting Aragami would be great, coupled with the fact that he's generally laid back and an all around nice guy. He'd be a great drinking buddy.

Maybe I'd finally find out how he took out an ouroboros solo

Bayonetta.

Only played Pandora Tomorrow.
Fuck yes, I would drink a beer with him.

I would.

The great Khan frowns upon you user.

Dante doesn't drink.

The only thing he consumes is pizza and strawberry ice cream

He's got a fucking minibar on his office

Fate is kind of dumb at heros tho.
King Arthur being a woman aside, the poem of Gilgamesh depicts him as the pinnacle of all bros, going as far as challenging the gods in order to aveange his best friend's death.

Soft drinks

Easy

Before deciding to stay mortal when giving the opportunity of ascending godhood.
Because he deemed the gods too inferior to be accounted as one.

Looks like he drinks beer to me.

Says you

Ayy lmao

Episode 3 of DMC the animated series. 12:40 in the episode.

I stand corrected

Beer was only the means, giving the D was the goal.

Geralt is definitely a fun drunk. All the parts he gets shitfaced are testament to that. That said, he's got nothing on Odrin.

Anywho, I choose Onionbro.
And now, I'm going to have myself a little nap. The only thing to do, really, after a nice toast.

gourmet guy

If I had to have a drinking partner from Dark Souls it'd definitely be Solaire

Where's that picture of drunk Samus I had saved…

There'a actually a reason for that. Also, he wasn't a bro, he deliberately corrupted what'shisface from being with nature.

Also, in FSN, he's fucked thanks to the Grail. So at least there's a reason for that.

Both good choices. Terry would be a good choice too, except it doesn't help his homeless guy image.

I'd drink a beer and watch animu with Trevor Touchdown

He probably doesn't have the money to go drinking often, plus he probably has interesting cop stories to tell.