North Korean Officials coming to US for the First Time Under Kim Jong Un

archive.fo/PWWi8
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/former-us-officials-senior-north-korea-reps-reportedly-prepare-for-talks.html

All of this coming after Trump cranks up pressure on China which resulted in China refusing to import coal from North Korea strangling their economy.

BEND THE KNEE

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/north-koreas-regime-jeopardy-after-china-bans-all-coal-imports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aren't coming to bend the knee, idiot. If the are allowed to come at all.

DISAVOWED

BEND THE KNEE

The officials representing the U.S. usually take part in Track 2 or unofficial talks with North Korea
In any meeting between the nations it's "Former Government Officials" who meet with their reps. North Korea is still at war with the United States', because we technically never ended the war. There are still guards stationed at the border, because we never signed a peace agreement. We signed a cease fire, but that is not the same thing.

Also waste of Hitler dubs because you have zero intellect or understanding of foreign policy or war for that matter

Anyone else okay with this?

I'm okay with Japan nuking both the North and South Koreas but I don't see anything except massive loss of life of US Soldiers coming from those stationed in South Korea if the North were to bomb the South. Not to mention its unlikely the North even has nuclear capabilities

There is nothing "great" about North Korea to begin with. It has no valuable resources and its territory is extremely mountainous. In essence, it's a worthless lump of rock with a shitty climate and a population brought down to the level of clinical retardation by decades of non-stop brainwashing.
The only reason North Korea hasn't been annexed or wiped from the map yet is because no one needs it or cares about it. Even for China, it's like a small retarded half-cousin that has a tendency for playing with matches and thus needs to be watched with half an eye.
It's like the Russian joke about the Uncatchable Joe - the only reason he's uncatchable is because no one gives a shit about him.

How about we just nuke all the gooks and turn the peninsula into a giant wildlife refuge for the Amur Tiger?

I'd personally like a giant Panda reserve.

Doesn't sound like a knee bend. But we'll see how it pans out. NK has no reason to bend the knee at all.

Meme responsibly.

This demonstrates that Trump is a man of peace. Always looking for dialog. Kinda like Jesus. Imagine he softens the ebil enemy North Korea. I don't think the deep state and the armaments industry like it much when a carefully groomed reason for the $6 trillion defense budgets goes away.

I would grant the NK military Amnesty for a peaceful transition to the Day of the rope for some Commie Civilian Bureaucrats. I would give the NK military to the Chinese government. With the NK military given Amnesty not a single bullet would be fired, NK would be conquered by Trump's will alone.

I would have trump go on a false tour of NK, then take a detour to the Prison camps. I would then have trump tell the prisoners and their Guards that they are liberated, and threaten Kim to not harm a single hair on the family members of the guards.

In a month NK would implode.

She looks like she is ready to fuck someone's brains out.

That's a scene from Seth Rogan's movie (The Interview)

YFW she is the slant version of Xena Onatop from Goldeneye
Spicey is 00⅞, Hijinks ensue

And people say we're the monsters we want to rid the world of some of the shittiest people to open the worlds largest reserve for endangered species.

That's a nein. Meme responsibly.

Choes before hos.

Good. lets hope trump and Best korea come to a agreement and BTFO israel,chinks and worst koreans

Book Stannis will win. Jewish HBO producers didn't want a strong white man to win.

This would be the same Japan that owns tons of American and Canadian properties in places like California, Hawaii, Alberta, and BC? The same Japan that spent the 80s and 90s acquiring as much of our collective asses as possible? Sure! What could possibly go wrong with such a plan?

Dude, no.

John Targaryen and his wife, Sansa, will rule in the North with Arya as their enforcer. John's dragon and Ghost the direwolf will spend their days hunting for elk in the ghostwood.
Tyrion Targaryen will rule in King's Landing, with Varys as King's Hand. Tyrion may or may not have found his long lost first wife and brought her with him. His dragon will live in the old dragon stables in the castle.
Daenarys Targaryen will rule the lands she's already taken from her throne in Mereen, with Jorah Mormont as King's Hand and possibly her boy-toy as consort. Drogon the dragon will live on a healthy diet of former Masters until they can establish some sort of massive cattle ranch.

That bitch looks ready to smoke some serious American cock to improve relations.

There are millions of sexually frustrated and misanthropic degenerates with no sense of respect or honour, so they gleefully deride and degrade what little purity is left in this world because muh dick reasons. Japan looks okay on the outside but the major population centres are festering hives of cancer much like on our side of the world.

Thinking the very same thing.

That dude needs to be fucking smacked and have that weapon taken from him.

its from a dude weed lmao man movie
you guys might be reading into it a bit much

That shit goes far beyond my suspension of disbelief.

Can you name one ONE major population center in the world that is not pozzed?

Pyongyang?

Touche

Pretty sad that the chinks only ally left is shit like Pakistan now.

maybe we can make a deal

Minsk?

I could get behind this.
If nothing else the USA and the DPRK cooperating would really chap China's ass cheeks.

This could be a pretty smooth move on Trump's part. The norks are vulnerable right now and their usual support is failing. I wouldn't be surprised if that assassination was a threat from the Chinese against Un.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/north-koreas-regime-jeopardy-after-china-bans-all-coal-imports

Chance to rogue state to heel and give coal country a bunch of work at the same time, with bonus salt from greens and neocons.

Please kek grant us this boon.

Not sure how the normalfags would take it, but strategically it looks promising.

He needs a victory to parade around. If he can calm relations with the norks it'll be good for him. I think this is part of the reason the traitors are throwing so much shit at him right now, because they want to slow him down from getting any progress. Once Trump pulls off a notable victory he becomes legitimized.

He being Trump of course

If we can calm down and stop larping for a second what you said was retarded.

The best outcome would be reunion with south korea as a democratic state that put's more pressure on commie China.

While the chinks are a threat, niggers and snackbars are a far greater genetic threat to us atm. China's investing a lot of money in Africa and making it less shit therefore it makes leaving Africa less attractive.

Fuck off schlomo. NK is one of the only nations in the world that doesn't have a rothskike bank.

toplel