Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxamNeKQ40c&index=7&list=PL18265A17D9E84FCD
vocaroo.com/i/s103aWCBvpQj
steamcommunity.com/id/billyshearsgaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vanu / NC outfits when?
cba playing >le rapid fire mans

never because nc and vs are fags

and also because we can get one squad up at a time we really dont have the numbers to start splitting off like that

Can somebody post the potato comp settings option in the thread? I'm running it at lowest general settings on my laptop and while it's not terrble, it's still choppy.

You a kike?

Does anyone play on Miller?

As TR of course.

I picked NC because the other faction color schemes felt wrong - it's takes all my will power NOT to shoot allies as TR because of the red nametags.

Just make a new char on Memerald. 1500 free certs + it's pretty fun to kill BR70+ at BR1-15

I've tried a couple of times but I get pretty bad lag on that server. I didn't know about the free cert thing.

You can change nametag colors in settings.

100 certs per level
and there's a weeklong double XP event going on

holy shit did this ever fucked with me, starting TR fighting NC

and I think some enemy shit was still designated red, was awful

THANKS SOE DAYBREAK

Are there any healsluts in the outfit?

Very few. Most are engiemongs
Come healslut me and my big Heavy Assault body

delete this racoon image right now

Here, have this stereotypical badger

here u go, have some more

I don't think engiemongs count, the ones I know aren't sluts.

I was just asking, I'm not like that. But I could get some healsluts to join and crawl for healing your dick, big guy.

Call of Paycheck. Disgusting primitives…

>I was just asking, I'm not like that.
yeah, not yet you aren't

No no no, here's what you do.

Do the backdoor vehicle hacking behind an amp station (the 1-point kind), and take gate shield diffuser+proximity repair sunderers en masse to the amp station. Use your GSDs to get in there, and then from there, masspull sunderers until you flood the entire bay with them. Make sure at least one of them is manned to act as a constant spawn for your guys.

Guaranteed 2-to-1 pop at least will drop on you.

The grindiness of the game makes people do disgusting things just for a little extra XP

I frequently "accidently" shoot my compatriots in their backs to get the kill and resurrect EXP.

t. NC pro

After spending most of yesterday trying unsuccessfully to lock Hossin I never want to go back again. That was truly awful.

fug

:-DDDDD

you need to go back, goy

You can't escape Liberty stomping at your door forever, Shlomo.

ENOUGH!

I somehow never log in whenever most of the outfit is on. I just go, see whatever zerg is going up and play for half an hour before getting bored.

And there are people out there our dont join TR.

Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity

GET IN WE OPERATING BEHIND ENEMY LINES 'N SHIET!

Actual footage of wwew raiding bases.

Bruddy accurate.

Alright OP. I'll be joining in despite swearing I'd never play PS2 again.

Daybreak actually made some improvements compared to SoE when they ran things.

Seems like most of the old devs basically sat on their asses and just drew a paycheck before all getting shitcanned.

I play healslut most of the time.
Sometimes I play what is wished for.

I AM BECOME XP, DESTROYER OF ASS BLASTED VANU!

Also, TR can't drive for shit. t. TR Pro.

for the boys who gave me all the HIVE kills today just so [WWEW] GASTHEVANUTRANNIES could flash across the screen

(checked)

Gas the Vanu, Oven the NC, warpgate war now.

So what are THE certs to have for Heavy Assault, Medics, Engineers and Light Assault?

accurate

New ad on Steam apparently.
Looks like we got some farming to do, goys.

it is shit
/thread

for medics it's med gun and revive grenade
for engineers it's repair gun and tank mines

>>>/redchanit/

C4 is really important for light assault so they can deal with vehicles when they flank. Silencers on your primary are also a good idea since LA lends itself well to a sneaky playstyle.

That feel when you can't be a comfy gunner

Just goof my shit up

So are there any classes that are particularly in demand right now? I assume everyone and their mother plays sniper for instance.

no

Shit i ought to invest in that then. Or should i git a gud gun first?

But yeah c4 is invaluable to LA. With 2 c4, a high up place to jet from, and a nearby resupply point, you can take out several vehicles in on life in weird places

heavy assaults need the steroid tube and the decimator

Good timing too.

Double exp Week. 13-22nd.

pls gibe more memes

Scroll up, I posted a few.

is the auto-turret for 1000 certs a decent purchase? it's either that or some squad leader certifications for me (squad lead channels, smoke grenades, spawn beacon)

autoturret is shit dont buy it, but AV turret is god against shit players and vehicle zergs

Oh, you think that's funny? Here, read these ass blasted NC messages:

TOP WEW LADS

what's so bad about it? it seems like a decent idea to drop one on a stairwell or something to lock it down, although to be fair I've never been killed by one so i don't know if they deal decent damage

also, do we already have a good squad lead? i like leading squads in a larger platoon. do we have enough players for more than one squad yet?

And obviously, the faggot pleb blocked me because he couldn't handle the banter.

it does ass for damage, its really only useful as a shitty version of the dildar that doesn't reveal cloakies, though sometimes the damage sort of matters. Could be alright if you're always in double or triple stacks point holding but other than that i'd keep the utility of the AV turret

It's not surprise that someone with so little self-awareness would be playing as TR.

I swear to God every time I see someone greentexting outside an imageboard I get so triggered like I CAN'T EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN

So why do you guys play as the nazis instead of the /cyber/ fags, is it just a meme thing

It's too late for that.

nazis have dakka and the best assault rifles (aside from the terminus and DMR)

Because the one who made Vanu possible was literally someone with assburgers, they're self-destructing faggots and with TR we can do Warhammer 40k memes.

Is there a way to improve the god awful map? I want to know which locations spawn tanks/air etc

icons that look like gatling guns (they're actually sundy icons but they dont look like it) by the name of the base on the spawn screen indicate that you can spawn non-mbt ground vehicles there, things with tank icons you can spawn an mbt at (plus any of the other ground vehicles) provided you have a tech plant. The little airplane icon tells you that there's an airpad, and the big one tells you that there's a galaxy pad. Pay a lot of attention to the icons by the names of bases and you'll learn fast

vanu are goon and faggot central

Plane icons spawn planes
Tank icons spawn tanks
Come on user

I mean on the big map (M) I've not seen any of that sort of stuff there, unless it's really small.

You know you can zoom in right

yeah, I'm talking about the big map. look to the side of the panel and you should see a list of buttons for spawn options. Those are where the icons i'm talking about are

You say that as if everyone here isn't also a faggot

i'll check the next time im on, prolly me being retarded.

Newfag here, haven't been on this board in a while
Are you faggots the ones responsible for the 5+ TR Galaxies patrolling Esamir on Emerald over the past three hours

that's probably just emerald, there's whole outfits of battlegal farmers who do nothing but go to small fights and farm

Don't think so, we've been on Esamir for the past three hours, yes.

But we're mostly deepstriking bases, we're the mastuhrs of stheel rehn

How

you mean stalker cloak right? Also, when you crouch you become fully invisible after a few seconds, but when moving you shimmer a lot

Oh, that makes sense
And fuck you I'm the goddamn predator, so it's the predator cloak

Am I the only one that doesn't memetext when talking to others or something?

Still waiting on those potato settings

[Display]Mode=WindowedFullscreenFullscreenMode=WindowedFullscreenRefresh=0FullscreenWidth=800FullscreenHeight=600WindowedWidth=800WindowedHeight=600Maximized=1RenderQuality=1.000000[Rendering]OverallQuality=-1GraphicsQuality=1TextureQuality=1ShadowQuality=0LightingQuality=1EffectsQuality=1TerrainQuality=1FloraQuality=4ModelQuality=1RenderDistance=500.000000Gamma=0.370000VerticalFOV=74ParticleLOD=0ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000FogShadowsEnable=0VSync=0AO=0MaximumFPS=30UseLod0a=1BloomEnabled=0MotionBlur=0Smoothing=1

It runs on a computer with a $10 geforce 210 and a decade old processor but don't expect to go into 100 players fight without having the game crash.

Forget about the game if you're using a laptop.

I keep it in private personally.

My laptop is a nice high-end laptop from 2012, its worked nicely and reliably on a lot of games with medium settings

i used to play it on a lenovo y480 which was probably around what your laptop quality is, and it ran well enough for me to git gud but in the end frames really did constrain me 90% of the time before it died, and good luck running it on more potato settings than I did.

Dell Inspiron here, and how long does it go until it dies typically? And in the case the settings don't work out for me, how do I revert them?

I've been wanting to get into this game, but I heard there is a cashshop. How high of an advantage does it give you?

HA: your favorite overshield, nanoweave or advanced shield batteries, foregrip and 2x for the carv, medkits i go with resist/batteries for minimum downtime

medic: at least four levels in your tool, revive grenades, flak armor or grenade bandolier

engineer: at least four levels in your tool, antitank mines, AV turret

LA: C4

well, i fucked my graphics chip in the end, so I'm not sure its all accurate, but I generally restarted for good luck once every hour and a half or so.
I actually bought a dell inspiron i7559 to replace my old laptop recently, but I'm running linux now and don't have time to try to get WINE's black magic working.

Make sure you save a copy of your old .ini file somewhere easy, and if you don't like the new ones just copy the old ones back into the folder and overwrite the new ones.

It depends, there is a cashshop and it is p2w.
However everything that isn't cosmetic is over 8 euros, meaning that not a lot of people exploit it.

Ah, good to hear. Thanks user

medkits on all classes except for occasional drifter shenanagains, medkit tanking is the most broken part of the netcode, with some shuffle strafing you can become nearly immortal even with multiple people shooting at you. On heavy, adrenaline shield is the strongest right now since it restores by just under 50% after every kill, which is an extra 200 hp, absolutely insane with TR's large mags or the battlejew's infinite ammo.
Medic you gotta max out your tool on, the last rank makes a huge difference, same for engie. I ran nanoweave on most direct combat classes, along with medkits, but on engie sometimes I'd run claymores because they're actually really awesome, kind of my whole outfit's thing was to mine the shit out of any base we capped.
Utility belt is great on engie, but really expensive. Nade bando is also good with stickies but not as good as it used to be since stickies don't do double damage anymore. Last rank of engie tool lets you remove enemy mines by repairing them, always useful to get them away from your sundy without detonating them. LA you really want to max out your jets, and if you're going for drifters, the last rank takes the duration from 16 seconds to 32 so it's invaluable

I didn't find much to buy there beyond a couple things i didn't want to unlock individually on each of my characters (AV turret, ns comissioner) and camo because fashion is important.

Make fun of the retards that actually pay all that money for a gun they could've gotten for free anyway by playing medic for like a week.

it's pay2notgrind and all that grinding gets you is options. the only problems are that the game doesn't start you with the best options for anti-air and you'll lose fights because of no armor/foregrip for the first few levels, but the game dumps certs on you at the beginning so it isn't too bad.

what the fuck

This isn't true for TR tho. The TR default sidearm is the best sidearm for all factions.

Grinding/paying increases the amount of tools you can use to counter situations.

You'll want to use your bonus starting shekels carefully.

yeah the repeater is hilarious

The automatic anti-infantry turret is pretty good.

It only attacks close enemies on it's own, but It returns fire to anyone attacking it, no matter the range.

While deploying it out in the open and repairing it from cover, I found it was able to destroy light classes and get assists on heavier ones.

I miss the old Spitfire Turrets. They were actually worth a damn and had different types. Also the sound of them firing was headache-inducing.

You're a big guy.

Whats a good gun for the Light Assaulter? Gun mods? Implants? Help an user out

Best LA carbine in the whole game is AC-X11. But i guess you´re a filthy terran commie, so you don´t get to have cool guns.

TR are communists, goy!
Fight for corporate interests; Join NC, goy!

Keep crying NCuck.

I made some improvements to

Drop all weapons and learn the ancient art of C4-fu

you dun goof'd

But not bad.

like this?

I think I did something wrong

Good job user.

I made a thing

since when do NC lock their doors anyway

You made PS2 look like an AAA game.

I'm not ready for this

Just wait until you're with ~6 other guys deep behind enemy lines and your only vehicle gets blown up so you have to scramble to find a terminal to hack to be able to spawn new shit to get out because that guy you killed brought a bigger ride and a handful of friends. Or you and ~7 other people all switch to Max and hop into a Galaxy so you can do some base raiding to fuck with people only to get your shit pushed in since it was a fuckhuge base and you were your own reinforcements..

Now we just need "[WWEW] GASTHEVANUTRANNIES has taken a VS core" or whatever the message was, pic at , and Vanu going WOW

You'll be scarred when you see Vanu armor.

Vanu needs to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Ross Scott and his fans are going to flood the server on Sunday with NCs.

He originally started as Terran Republic, but couldn't get over the fact that the HUD displays allies as blue and enemies as red (like in all fucking FPS games), so he changed factions simply because he didn't want his allies/enemies to be the opposite color of his HUD.

So he never figured out you could change those colors in the fucking menus? Oh well, either way it means we should farm NC sunday.

At this point, the sun is rising, so we're slowly becoming more visible.
to be continued, other faggots are probably going to remember this shit too.
I was the infiltrator who hacked the vehicle terminals, so everything is from that viewpoint.

No he did. He just simply decided that instead of changing it and telling his fans to change it, that he'd "simplify things" by rolling NC. Also the devs are going out of their way to make the event possible. They're colluding with the NCs.

Good luck.

Just means will have to show them that the person behind the weapon is just as important as the weapon itself.

I was fully expecting us to die before we got those vehicles.

Then obviously we have to do everything we can to shit on them. Like cutting them off when they're capping or shooting their bases from afar. Or stealing terminals in the base they're defending. 5 bucks says Reddit will ignore NC during this. Also who's Ross Scott?

we're going to get "professional tr0zars" and shit on enemy teams though, so the zerg rush will even out even just a little
also how big is ross's fanbase?

At this point, most of them actually gave up, everyone almost shat themselves when we were caught in a heavy crossfire
The engineers who repaired are the real MVP. Saved our asses back there.

136,000 subscribers (rounding down, because I don't care to round to the nearest 1000 either way).

oh boy it's gonna be AJA all over again

and sunday still has double XP

BLOW THEIR AA SITES CLEAR FOR AIRSTRIKE READY FOR THE STORM
MINEFIELDS SWEPT THERE'S NO SURRENDER FEEL OUR NAPALM BURN

THIS SUNDAY AT HULKAMANIA BROTHERS WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY NC AND VANU

does ps2 have flamethrowers or the like?

oh fuck
We need to get in there early then because the servers are going to be fucked by the autistic children with social problems
Did he make a video on YouTube about it? Or was it just a blog post?

does double XP benefit everyone? I know certs are given to only members, but I dunno about XP.

Tonight was awesome. I don't know if anything happened after that, because everyone's ambition kind of broke down after that I promptly left because I felt tired as shit.

Youtube video for it. Last I checked it was like 50k views or something but I doubt most of them will be logging on

It's a Youtube video.

This goy has no idea how far you can push a toaster into playing this game.

Take it up with Ross.

Anyway, I'll enjoy shooting you in the brainpan on Sunday.

I have all basic things unlocked including maxed med/eng tools, what should I get next? I'm considering either the anti-vehicle turret or unlocking some vehicle weapons, maybe AP/HE on lightning. The AV turret seems good in VR, but my issue is that I'm not sure I'd utilize it that much since it takes time to deploy and even then it's vulnerable, making the lightning more viable either against vehicles or infantry seems like it'd see more use

Buy better weapons for your inf. You're not going to spend 24/7 in a vehicle unless you intend to be a turbo shitter who just shows up at the site and sits in his vehicle every time.

But aren't infs shitters too? If I buy a weapon I'd rather get one for another class

I meant infantry units as in all infantry. Engineer, Infiltrator, etc.

Right, guess I'll do that then

Is the game good again?

Dubs of truth.

250 xp = 1 cert, double xp is on for everyone

you should use that free one day boost you got sometime this week

Ive got a phenom X4 and a 220 GT and Im getting 25~ FPS, which is since I played DUST 514 competitively for years somewhat acceptable.

it's alright

Try a geforce 210, which is barely a step above integrated graphics.

nigger 210 and 220 is the same thing

except 220 is broken out of the box and has to be tuned down to be usable because its factory-overclocked to the point of overheating in minutes

plus you have to use a 7 year old driver to just not make it hang every couple of minutes

being poorfag is suffering

My computer keeps freezing up completely after 15-20 minutes of playing, any ideas as too why this shit keeps happening?

please its fucking annoying and makes it hard to have FUN

Faggots get out
NC is fine, though.

Wow that's a special kind of retarded.
I for one look forward to the n00b swarm. FREE CERTS EVERYONE!

Post specs.

Otherwise play at late night and avoid being near any fights.

>about 4:20 AM I wish I was joking

Damn, that's pretty good. I was needing a nice rhyme for a while now.

I suddenly don't want to be NC anymorre
I did not like the feel of TR's guns and I'm definitely not switching over to the br sovereignty, those guys are cunts.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150715-0600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8136MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6811)

Years ago, I used to think NC were just space swedes because of their armor.

No werfer of flammen but the minigun the HA gets is pretty satisfying.

Holy shit, and I thought I was a mega tard.

Also, with NC players like this, TR is bound to curb stomp the NC.

That fucking MAX drop was so much fun.

most likely is that your CPU is overheating
clean out the dust from the heatsink and apply new thermalpaste after completely removing the old

Yes. Char name is MrDaylight, add me.

Doesn't the double XP work on all servers? Anyway I guess I might as well try some other servers. It's pretty shit that they monetised server hopping.

actually nvm that was my old character name. Just give me yours and I'll add you.

This user is still looking for recommendations on what the fuck he should do with Light Assault, I got a chunk of C4 but I was asking what I should get for upgrades, weapons and accessories for said weapon.

You should play an Engineer, Medic or MAX to be useful instead. Light Assault are like less versatile Medics that can't heal and take slightly less time glitching up hills.

double c4 cant be beat for killing vehicles

boooring
gonna go play ut 2k4 instead.

Medics have C4.

Literally what

Then give me something for heavy assault, I just want my dakka

For my light assault weapon loadouts, use a Jaguar with simple reflex, suppressor, forward grip and soft points.

As for shotgun use, I don't really see any reason to switch from the Barrage, some prefer Blackjack or Haymaker.

Stick pretty much to Underboss for a sidearm, considering getting an Emissary. An Inf I squad with sometimes absolutely loves the thing.

He knows about the HUD color options, but wants to make sure that he can get the most about of players possible, and the 'just installed the game' player will likely not bother with the option's menu besides to change graphics settings.

most amount*

If I want to play medic just for the shekels, should I upgrade the medic tool thing?

also, he starts talking about why he chose the faction at 2:40

For those needing upgrade advice. Make sure you hit all those ones that cost only 1-10-30-50 certs. Cheap as fuck but sometimes a nice little basic boost. Having a small zoom on all vehicle weapons is nice and all their magazines can be expanded a bit for like 10 certs, too.

God bless the TR

Not sure if I should bother getting it to run on wine.
Anyone playing on linux here?

I sure don't think Marx allows that form of opium.

OYYYY VEEEEEY

wew lad

fuckin vanu

YES, it's like the first thing to upgrade

Ive had so much more fun playing LA than any other class, until I got my Striker.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

but it costs a lot
are the upgrades good enough to return the cost and more?

Fags reviving with a non-maxed med gun is really annoying, don't do it more than you have to.

Wine doesn't necessarily mean a performance decrease.
Sometimes it even runs faster, even if it's rare.

my framterate is ass. I've done an assortment of tweaks, but its always around 30 fps in heavy fights.

I have a 970 but my cpu is a i5 2500k. Is this my bottleneck? ALso anything else I can do?

I love it

You're doing God's work, son.

do you want to revive someone with 25% HP or 100% HP?
it used to also increase the range at which you could revive and heal someone
and you get at least 75 XP for a revive
do it faggot, it's not expensive at all

Yes. The PlayOnLinux version actually works now so I used that. I play on minimum everything except render quality (internal resolution) and render distance if I'm using vehicles which I usually am.

Except unfortunately it does run shitter… in my experience anyway. In terms of FPS it's actually fairly the same if you put graphics to lowest. It's always gonna shit itself when the action gets heavy. There's not a computer on this planet that maintains 60fps for this game when there's 100s firing at each other. It's just the way the game is.

Well I had a gun clan run on Miller server today. Lots of XP. Getting close to 3K certs. Still don't know WTF to invest in because it's all about nonspecialist at this point and things cost 1K just for a gun attachment or some shit.

i get ~100fps in 300 man biolab clusterfucks

What are your penis specs?

POST SPECS, NOW!

Has anything appreciable changed in the last two years? I played VS on miller in a tacticool outfit but I was really frustrated at the continual casualization of the game.

Anyway, we're on emerald TR? I might as well reinstall.

You're bullshitting.

Nice little battle that happened a few months ago.

The fight was like that scene from a star wars movie with all the clones moving in through the dust storm attacking the cis.

well this game is going to remain unplayed then

Has anyone had any trouble with the game suddenly freezing for about 3 seconds then crashing with no error report or anything? It's happening more often for me.

are you playing in windows cuz that fix a major of my problems with the game

Post actual proof or I won't believe you.

Ross Scott is the maker of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. You know those webm's you've seen talking about publishers killing games with DRM and which actions EA takes are evil and which are not? That's him. He's pretty based. He's planning a Planetside get together to occur on Sunday. Also he knows how to change the color of the team indicators but he wants the game to be a simple for new players in his event as possible.

In windowed mode or using Windows? No for the former, yes for the latter.

I had a little bit of respect for him from his early Freeman's Mind days but after his entire drama he just dropped off the face of the earth.

This has retroactively destroyed any respect I had for him.

Dipshit the point of the event is to make as massive a zerg as possible. Any obstacle to new players needs to be taken into account in order maximize player attendance.

i'm drunk, sorry
Are you using the steam version?

Yes

Why can't vehicles from other factions be hijacked?
Why can't vehicles from other players on the same goddamn team be driven?
Is it really so hard to just prevent other people from taking off with the ice cream trucks but leave everything else open?

Why shouldn't that be a thing that can happen?
If you stop somewhere and some faggot catches up on foot you would deserve it

You ain't seen shit yet, son

If someone is stealing vehicles from teammates in that kind of scenario, you probably have bigger problems
This shit isn't a problem in any other game, I don't see why more players would suddenly make it an issue

Big beautiful bridge battles were my favourite part of the game. The only time it ever felt like tanks were doing something cool too.

Seriously this is a no brainer

Bridge battles is pretty much all we've been doing today. We've been locked in a back and forth with the Vanu on southern Indar for a good 5 hours mainly over the massive sky bridges in the area. We've only been able to stop them by building walls on the ends of the bridges and attritioning the shit out of them. It's been a blast.

kek

Anyone playing right now?

were getting to the point where we can nearly fill a full platoon daily so yes

Fucking noobs.

So this is basically mount and blade except it's 2600 A.D and your companions are a bit dumber?

What do you think this is? The first Planetside? Infiltrators are for killwhoring and being useless snipers only.

oh fuck it went through

might as well post related OC i made when i couldn't post

What

Every time I see this picture I think he's on the bridge of the Enterprise-D. It's the background.

In PS you could steal enemy vehicles by hacking them. Here's a TR and VS Vanguard.

personally I prefer without hacking

So, what, could players not tell who was in a vehicle if it had a different paint job?

i5 4670k, r9 290x, that minimum quality config that's been posted

you're gonna have to wait until the next one

I specifically wrote "penis specs", not "PC specs".

b-but muh graphics.

good goy here, i7 4770k overclocked and a gtx 780 6GB. Maxed out settings and i get 60fps locked on almost everything maxed out

Its paint job would change to the empire of whoever hacked it most recently. Also if you had the Enhanced Targeting implant, and everyone did, its name would show up red

What a pain it would be if leaving your vehicle unattended meant more than it possibly being destroyed, right?

but little girls don't have dicks

the goodest goy

gg anyway

HOLY SHIT, THESE REPEATING DIGITS.

It was fucking great. I swear I spent 2 hours in that fucking base between the two bridges near Mesa just repairing shit.

same thing happened to the VS on Hossin. we got the victory and then everything immediately reset. i was suddenly sitting in the middle of NC territory when we got the message.

naturally i got gunned down by three gunships.

user are you gay or just plain retarded?

>>>/out/

how many fucking hours did we spend on Indar in a fucking tug-of-war back and forth bullshit between Regent Rock Garrison and the Skydock Mesa? 10?
don't want to fucking see that place again
getting pretty fucking sick of indar as a whole in fact

Pretty proud, that was my wall we stood on and fought to the death, never losing the base for hours
I think that party pooper fagstion left getting so salty about our houldout, didnt even matter the NC wasted a massive convoy we wiped out to destroy the first base

I like indar
Deserts are just fun in general

It was a constant tug of war but we pulled it off despite NC winning the alert and those zerging Vanu faggots

Here's that webm that a few faggots were talking about while we were playing.

At least there's 3 other continents to take.

That's all that matters.

Does anybody know if the T7 Minigun thing is any good?

For what purpose

it definitely has good points, I've been using it for a few days now, and I've liked it, but it is a bit limited compared to other TR LMGs, since using it at medium to long range is near impossible, but in close to medium range it can be very good, especially in situations where you need to just fire at a doorway to keep enemies pinned, or kill anyone that comes through the door. You can't get sights for it, so getting any hits on anyone past 80m is going to be impossible, but most of the other LMGs can't do well out at those ranges anyways. The 2 choice attachments you can get are either the Refire Toggle(so you can spin the gun up faster, and have faster rate of fire, which is good for moving around and when you're not holding down a position), or the extended mag which makes the mag go from 100 rounds to 200 rounds, allowing for spending more time doing suppressive fire before you need to reload.
Before buying it though, I would highly suggest go into the VR Training world via the continent change terminals at warpgates, since you can try out the gun there for free, all the attachments, and even the other LMG options.

I would hope that after enough time the terminal would respawn for whoever is holding the base

I hung around the area for a few hours until the map got locked, it was dead

Huh, neat. Can you also give me a recommendation for the HA secondary weapon, and a set for light assault? I heard that LA can use a suppressor and act as a close-mid range assassin with great mobilities

This looks like one of those fun with anons sort of games.

What do I have to do to get in on the action with you guys?

Honestly I rarely ever am in a situation where I actually pull my pistol out, but the default TR pistol is actually pretty good, so unless you want a revolver, you may as well stick with it.
For light assault though, I've never really used it, so I can't really help you there. One suggestion I would have if you do LA, is that you get C4, that shit is great for taking out sunderers and tanks, and since you have a jetpack, you'll have an easier time getting to them in some spots than a HA would to take it out.

Go on Emerald with a character in TR, then in the outfit browser find Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers, or the tag [wwew] and join from there. Then make sure to join the active outfit squad/platoon if there is one showing, or ask for an invite if you can't see it.

where dew I get Game

Do you really need to be spoonfed that? You're not acting like TR.

Steam, or the dedicated launcher on the game's website.

Either from steam or from the game's website.

shanks

Part Deux

Seriously, how come all of you are not running repair sunderer?

When I healslut I want to get close and personal.

That's a Medic PSA

IE - If you're not using shield regen beacon, you're doing it wrong

And yes, I am also a healslut full time

Wow.

They literally have the worst guns in the game.

The only redeemable factor of the NC is the Vanguard.

Oh, and I'm back from baguetteland, so I'll be back on tomorrow.

Also I swear they secret buffed NC Max shotties with the last patch

I'm just fucking destroying peeps with the Mattocks

And the highlight of my last battle just finished processing

Nice file size

Anyone else still experiencing post-patch freezing a crashing?

Why do y'all play as the Terran Republic instead of the New Conglomerate? The New Conglomerate has the best tank, the best fighter, the best sniper rifles, and the best heavy assault weaponry. The only thing the Terran Republic has that is better than what the New Conglomerate has is their color scheme. In addition why are y'all posting donald trump memes? You know the Terran Republic is communist right?

They pretend they are fascists fighting commies instead because Terran motto has "unity" in it.

Nice bait gaben

Your video proves their are commies. They turn Earth into an union of post-national Soviet Republics.

Fascist are communists with extra twist of edginess.

Pro-tip, if your "fascism" includes the whole human race, it's communism.

The very word itself refers to the italian word of "group" as in a collective of people bound by uniform ideology.

And communism calls for global unity of proletarians. Doesn't make them fascists though.

it says nothing of their politics goy, only that all Earth nations band together to fight an external threat in the form of the Vanu
it also mentions that the NC are the goodest goyim fighting for corporations and banks
TR's the fucking Imperial Guard

You fags would propably join UN army to kill your neighbours if it meant you got to wear an edgy uniform and call Earth "Terra".

this is actually not true, I don't think communist regime hold democratic elections
but you could say that it's just a show for the people and that the votes get manipulated to elect certain individuals as the president for the Terran Republic

In practice it kinda does.
They create a narrative of some absolute enemy that cannot be reasoned with, demand absolute dedication to the Great Cause, and use violence to drive their needs. Great justice for the people. It is this violent absolutism and forward-planning bullshit that is the key-features in both communism and fascism, and coincidently the reason why they are absolute shit-tier types of movement.

Nationalism and socialism on the other hand ain't inherently evil, but they hold the danger of sloping into communism/fascism if certain factors are present.

I'll take my extra dose of Freedom and Auraxian nationalism and go kill some TR stooges.

as a br everybody refers to earth as "Terra" by default and we still kill our neighbours

Existance of Brazil is a clear evidence while global world would be pure catastrophe.

Can the NCucks stop projecting?

At least we're not dealing with halfchan's Vanufags.

NC can make themselves respectable once in a while, but the Vanu have never stopped complaining about how "useless" their Magriders, Scythes, and MAX ZOEs are.

I went face to face with a VS MAX.

Magdumped it's face twice only for it to melee me to death.

As opposed to going against NC shotgun-maxes that are capable of clearing roomful of enemies before anybody even has the time to pull a trigger?

no you didn't, you missed almost all of your shots faggot

10% of 200 and whatever the pistol holds should have been enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxamNeKQ40c&index=7&list=PL18265A17D9E84FCD

Dropping a playlist of some fitting music for the game. I miss shattered Galaxies

CanI quick search for an outfit or do I have to tab through all of the shit?

vocaroo.com/i/s103aWCBvpQj

well it turns out I was retarded and typed a password that was one character too long and the password change field didn't notify me. I guess I'll give it a go now.

The original slogan at some point before PS2's beta I remember was "Loyalty beyond death", as a reference to the nanite resurrection that is allowing the three-way war to go on nearly forever(or as a message as to how LOYAL TR troops are).

TR soldiers are so good that to save people's money our high ups fill 50% of the mags with blanks

plsrespond ;_;

you can quicksearch

Thanks, found it

Ignore that last one, this is what I meant to post.

Reminds me of steamcommunity.com/id/billyshearsgaming

if you're tired of the carv the rhino is breddy gud

Don't be so hard at the kid when I was 14 I used to militate for the Workers Party unironicly.

Socialism is just a phase, it's until you grow up and realize life is shit because "the lot" are, by definition, too stupid to rule over themselves.

except hes also a gaylord

there aint no coming back for him

Fuck off.

theres no tipcode, just a name that anyone can use. Still being a raging faggot tho

Have the Ross fans flooded the server with NC shitters yet?

R.i.p?

What?

Disconnected

I'm still having low FPS and my graphics are turned down as low as possible, any advice for more framerate?

Did Memerald just go down?
shooting bioshitters inside with a mosquito with thermals is life

The game crash?

serb ded?

RIP memerald ????-2016

CRASHING THE SERVER

FUCKING MAINTENANCE

What the fuck did you guys do?!

the jews won

WITH NO SURVIVORS

It already happened, and the server's already dead

RIP

Well I guess this is a good time to decide how we use comms.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

RIP server

server ded

God damn, that was fun.

Didn't even get to gal drop

THE GUY PLAYING MUSIC, WE CAN`T GET ENOUGH OF IT

Btw how should I spend my badgoy bucks? Just I dump on a big gun, vehicles or class skills and utility?

I think the idea where Platoon leaders use global while squad leaders can report up if needed but mostly stay in squad chat and everyone else uses squad chat
2gud

FOR THE FATHERLAND

Well I suppose now since everyone is here and shitposting in a post-bump limit thread on page 10 would be a good time to discuss a few things like how to piss off VS 14 year olds and comms.

Outfit commander speaks to

Squad leaders speak to

Squad soldiers speak to

Also having squads for specific tasks would be nice.

Alpha is usually strike force.
Bravo often support.
Charlie is recon
Delta Air unit
Echo Tank unit

But which is which is up to leader, of course.

I wouldn't mind being part of an air unit. They can connect to other squad's detail and provide support for their galaxies.

there's nothing more to be done if you use the ultra low settings some user posted in this or the older threads, other than upgrading your system

IT'S BACK UP GOYIM

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

what is the next planetside 2 general OP gonna be? who's job is this gonna be?

i'm sorry but like this we know who does what.

SERVER`S UP GUARDSMEN, LAST MEN TO JOIN IS A VANU

Server's back up get in get in

I need a quick break anyway.

I'm pretty new to the game, is there an outift on Miller that's even semi-ours?

That was my first actual full-on engagement with the VS, I can see why everyone is salty about them. Christ, those weapons are insanely accurate.

Remove Jew Cuckglomerate Edition

Copy the OP here and maybe one of us can make a pastebin guide. Maybe if it isnt over already include a side link to a video of that faggot whos getting his fans to go nc on our server.

I'll try to make fan art sometime today, maybe put TR helmets on trump pics

Also please no namefag when you post

LEAVING OUR DEAD

ALWAYS AHEAD

FED BY YOUR DREAD

yes, but everyone should also be free to talk to everyone else in outfit chat outside of combat situations
tricky thing is to get a feel for when other people are in those situations and not use outfit voice communications then
it'll clear up eventually

That is what caused the Emerald server crash. They moved to Connery but that crashed too. I think they will join Emerald again today.

Ross is done, he thought the crash was a perfect segway into winding things down, and the second one just put another nail in that coffin

Reminder that you can change how squads are displayed, just like factions.

I wish ants had a comfy dashboard to look at like sunderers

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
SEGUE
IT'S SPELLED FUCKING SEGUE

Fuck latin's bullshit