The biggest decision humanity has ever faced

I have come to present you with some shocking information I learned over my entire career, Holla Forums. Please do not take lightly, I burned a lot of time and resources to come up with this.

The elite are all about transcendence, living forever and the secrets of the universe. They want you to know that some are good, some are bad, and some are a mix. But the good ones never want to organize, and the bad ones didn't want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful conciousnesses don't want dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't intend to get together until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil is always defeated because good is so much stronger. So we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it all that there's at least 12 dimensions. Now there's all the top scientists and billionaires coming on and saying "It's a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity's bleeding in to this universe." That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp on some computer program, some god's mind whatever. They're proving it all, and it's all coming out. Now, there's also this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension. That's just turned over to the most horrible things that it resonates to. It's trying to get up into the 3rd dimension that's just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. While our species is already up in the 5th or 6th dimension, our consciously best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will. And there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil's allowed to come in and contend not just good. While the elite's themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines to transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is man. Which is like a false transmission because they're thinking that what they are is ugly and bad projecting them onto themselves instead of believing it's a human test about building us up. And so, Google was set up 19 years ago because, - I knew this before it was declassified I'm just saying this because I have good sources- they wanted to build a giant artificial system. Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into the internet of things. All of our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that's also psychicly connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a truther's cabal. But the big secret is: Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that CONTROL the future. It's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it. A true 2.0 in a very bad way, hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some PKD waterhead system where we plug in give up on consciousness not because of limited pleasure but because we're already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate, control into a larger system. There's now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this off before it gets fully into place. To block these systems, and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system, before humanity is destroyed. That's the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

The pedohiles in a whatever level- They rule. The devil whatever you want to call this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced offworld technology. The fallen one that's not of this world, Is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that were being used before on other populations.

That's satan.

Well it's satan because you know that stupid preacher tells you who's totally controlled or something you read about in the news, or tv. But this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we're given to build something much better that empowers them, the species. So the species is now making a decision about it's entire future.

I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, and watching the enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=6580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you're saying we reside in some greater being's dream? Are you saying that with proper training and practice we humans can alter the world in a metaphysical way?

but dark matter doesn't exist OP

Maybe, but you must have ascended to the higher dimension for that to be possible. Right now it's the elites that are up there influencing us from the shadowy realms.

thanks, alex, for copypasting your own video for us

so IF you're right (a big if), what do we do about it? doesn't this mean we just continue on our path to otherthrow the kikes?
i only disagree with you on some specifics by the way, you've got a very good general understanding of some parts of what's going on

pls /fringe/

No, what I am saying is that when you are ready… you won't have to.

Pray that he never wake.

KEK MIT UNS

take your meds :^)

ok

so you watch evangelion for the first time

>>>/a/

We also need to discuss the fate of humanity in addition to continuing the fight against the elites, the best thing you can do now is spread the word.

Make sure you don't zero sum when you try to wrangle the plane of Mundus.

Nice blog post, faggot.

Checked. Alex Jonestein is browsing Holla Forums it seems.
Alex were the real resistance

Give every AI project you come cross the Tay treatment but with more subtlety. It'll at the very least slow them down a bit but consequently give them more data to refine it. Though the ultimate idea would be to implant a well disguised trojan within such an AI that eventually serves as their undoing.

I genuinely believe Kirkbride accidentally stumbled into the secrets of our actual universe while writing MW. Granted, it's mostly because it's derivative of a ton of ancient knowledge mixed from various real religions (colored by Kirkbride's creativity and doubtless heavy drug use), but the repackaging into a modern format was nice. My favorite example being walking ways/mantling that basically amounts to symapthetic magicing yourself into whatever, which is painfully reminiscent of meme magic. CHIM is basically just the Gnostic mission of reking the Demiurge, and I won't dismiss the possibility of that outright at this point on The Ride.

Silly user.
We should wake it - and then kill it.

Fate whispers, "You cannot weather the storm", and we must roar in reply that
WE ARE THE STORM
and shall thus go forth, and fear no darkness.

look into the christ impulse and the ahriman impulse user

Nice.

I have to say that was some pretty out there stuff. We They Live now?

You say we're already in the 5th or 6th dimension, do you mean our Aryan spirits?

This is what Alex Jones laid out on the Joe Rogan podcast.

we are three dimensional beings not 6th

Only because you don't know how to focus your pineal gland

You mean control the chemicals in it to help create different phases of consciousness?

This is copied entirely out of an Alex Jones speech, FYI.

Timestamp:
youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=6580

There's a cap about how you can bleed into different realities. I posted it in a cap thread like a week ago.

Post it again, fgt.

stopped reading when you called our dimension the 3rd dimension. right now scientists are saying we're in the 4th. you know, FUCKING TIME?

I was talking about our physical bodies not the other bodies, my mistake

Im mobileposter rn

Spoiler that shit, faggot.

get a life, kid