Russian ambassador killed! Again!

Russian ambassador killed! Again!
Russian ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin dies – Foreign Ministry rt.com/news/377988-russian-ambassador-churkin-un-dies/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason#United_States
exiledonline.com/all-the-president’s-middlebrows/all/1/
foxnews
archive.is/Zi3Pv
archive.is/18pDP
gatestone.eu/president-tusk-to-trump/
archive.is/rxWjN
r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh fuck

This is why nobody likes jews.

The same one? Mental.

CIA won't back down from starting WW3? But (((why)))?

Boy. These deep state faggots really want us to fuck with Russia, don't they. Time for a purge.

THE SEASON HAS COME
RED HARVEST

Sorry for not breaking link. I was in a hurry to post.
From the article:

>Before he was appointed to represent Russia at the UN in May 2006, the diplomat served as ambassador to Belgium, ambassador to Canada, and liaison ambassador to NATO and the Western European Union (WEU).

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Oh dear..

I usually don't panic until flashing Ron Paul memes start appearing.

This is the second time in the last 6 months that a Russian diplomat is being assassinated.
The last time was in Turkey, during the time that Russia was close to completely driving ISIS out of Aleppo in Syria.

I think the kikes like to kill key people when peace starts to become likely.

mystery, very yes.

Purge the fucking CIA. These fucks are in full rebellion against the commander in chief, trying to start WW3.

Accidental sage

Not much info out about cause of death yet. What do we reckon lads? Natural causes or CIAniggers?

DEATH TO THE DEEP STATE

Getting USA to fight with Russia weakens both sides tremendously and allows for the kikes to step i and assume power and fulfill their one world government plan.

You can start now

Not suspicious at all.

I say CIAniggers

Get the fuck out reddit.

CIAniggers for sure

They will blame Trump for this.

I hope they do something that stupid to add another level of insanity to their Fake News

CIAniggers

So fucking suck of their shit

Since when is did the penalty for being a traitor change? Is it like impossible to do now? I know George would've had these guys hanging high.

Also I'd like to point out

what is the best way to kill millions of young white men?

Mods please sticky

dubs decides the fate of the shadow government.

The last time I recall anyone actually getting charged and convicted of treason was when pics related got the electric chair for selling US nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union. There have been other instances since of dual citizens like Jonathan Pollard being caught red-handed leaking classified information to Israel, or of Chinese "Americans" doing the same for China, but the government is so kiked up now that even actual traitors don't get charged with treason.

they die screaming at our hands

Those CIANigger kikes did this.

okay they die quickly at our hands

IT'S HAPPENING

WWIII IS UPON US

Hanged from the Brooklyn bridge.

Absolutely false you fucking kike. 65 isn't considered old and he wasn't fat. You must be a really skinny little bitch if you think that's fat.

military grade wood chipper

Even the Rosenbergs weren't charged with treason. They were charged with espionage.

Treason convictions are VERY rare.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason#United_States

Live stream hanging of Hillary Clinton along with all the others. Bush and Obama too

>CIA

Probably just died of to much vodka. The last one "killed" was a damn ruse

Lamp posts and rope, and helicopters just for the top ranks.

They win :^)

Karma. Ge got this get this for playing in two movies about Lenin in his youth.

Gonna have to say you guys are probably right. There are no fucking coincidences now, especially this diplomat death being so close to the others.

Rolling, they suffer the worst gassing imaginable

*This diplomats death being so close to the others

SHOAH IT

Is it normal that I hear like fucktons of jets above me today? (t. russian)
GIVE ME WW3 ALREADY

Execution after having their assets seized, organizations revealed and disbanded, and being sentenced for their sedition by a jury of twelve during a live streamed trail.
EACH
AND
EVERYONE
GETS
THEIR
FIFTEEN
MINUTES
OF
SHAME

They will be wiped out by an mysterious group yellow Arian assassins, it will later by found out the services of these elite warriors were a gift from Japan to America.

ROLLIN.

sent to Jewish Oblast into banishment along with all jews in the world

they win

Hopefully this is just a case of a heavy drinking slav living to the average age of heavy drinking slavs. Smells like CIA though.

death by acid

self-rolling

they are forced to watch re-runs of the mesothelioma commercial for ~85 years minimum

A free rope for every member of the (((tribe)))

Major powers of the world grind them to dust, tales will be told throughout the ages of the duplicity of kikes.

Checked
Works for me

Aye that'll do

WEW!
Kill all Jews

WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017

nice dubs.

I can get behind this solution.

I'm satisfied with those dubs.

The real world war 3. The final Solution. The final chapter of this kike saturated saga. Mankind can finally but this book to rest. and then pick up the next one that details the sagas about mankind's manifest destiny of the stars

(((Natural causes))) aka CIAniggers.

Grant them unlimited sexual access to sluts with deadly std's.

This is a good post made by a good person.

Sheeeeit, we're gonna get nuked

lethal injection

That's America right now.

trips decide if Trump starts with the kikes in D.C.

Will Russia perform the autopsy?

Dat hand gesture

If Dubs Chelsea Clinton will die in a plane crash before summer

BREAKING: You are now imagining Hillary Clinton's naked body!!!!!

If dubs Chelsea Clinton will suffer before a long and painful death

more like she dies on the 4th of july

>>>/cuckchan/

If dubs Chelsea AND Hillary Clinton will suffer badly before death

Why limit it to just the two of them? Why not hope for more?

Shhh, trying to demand dubs won't give you dubs. You receive the dubs blessing when it's deemed so

I say we replace Turkey with Russia in NATO and retake Constantinople!

Break all treaties! Nuclear supremacy over (((Kremlin))) now!

Oh you tease

I remember this guy. He called out that cunt Samantha Power at the UN a few months ago.

pfft yeah right kiddo watch this

BREAKING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING MANUALLY, YOU ARE NOW CONTROLLING HOW OFTEN YOU BLINK, YOU ARE NOW AWARE OF THE FEELING OF YOUR HEARTBEAT IN YOUR CHEST, YOU ARE NOW AWARE OF YOUR TONGUE'S POSITION IN YOUR MOUTH AND HOW IT CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO REST, YOU ARE NOW AWARE YOU CANNOT THINK ABOUT NOT THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING

enjoy

Tar and feathers

Of course.

If Trudeau kills himself, does he win?

he sure does, upside-down satan

Dia duibh! Dean Eire mor aris! I'm only just learning now, I know that that last bit is FUCKED

CHECKED!

And they've moved all their assets into China, which will emerge as the victor in a US+EU/Russia conflict.

(checked)
fug

…………

We all do 'cept shitlibs & pets

Winning is winning, no matter who does it

Praise Kek
Hail Victory
The Emperor Protects

Where is this rare merchant from?

You'd better do what they say.

nice try, rebbe!
www.momentmag.com/putins-jews/
www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

I found this in my back ally

don't doxx me pls

On the bright side, if there is one, I guess this is the end of all the "Trump is working for the Russians" shit. You don't kill the ambassador if you're in bed with the Russians.
Normies will think this is Trump's fault somehow. But it looks like we're on the brink of WWIII. Nice shitposting with y'all.

Normies will probably support the DEEP STATE. They're fighting back against the evil russians who hacked the election to deny Hillary.

someone please tell me if we WW3 nao, I am so sick and tired of waiting.. how much longer? give it to me straight

I assume you went out and said a prayer before that lofty altar unto the Savior Who Hops?

If you didn't, go do it now.
There's only one prayer Kek responds to though:
We must secure the existence of our People, and a future for White children. Praise Kek.
Say it twice, as is tradition, then check 'em.

Nice Motorola.

If they find it was (((CIAniggers))), I give it six weeks max. Arm yourself and buy some FoodWise and MREs. If you survive the initial nukes.

idk, some thread last year. Someone will probably tell us.

pedos podesta/putin/shillary are all good friends and co-criminals. educate yourself!
observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

They resist poz & rejected (((bolshevism)))!
It's like putting missiles in Cuba!

firing squad with A-10

I'll remember Churkin for making Samantha Power and the other goyim ambassadors look like total amateurs in diplomacy.

AAAAHHH you damn bastard!!!!

Thats a fake freemason hand gesture. t.knower.

OY VEY

Her (((husband))) is a cunt too
exiledonline.com/all-the-president’s-middlebrows/all/1/

Aye

Who will be the new ambassador?

NECK YOURSELF

You just posted the picture of the new Russian ambassador to the US.

I know one thing, it wasn't Putin if he's any smart.

F

Sorry, what's the limit? 8mb? 12? I'll try to get one bigger for you

Like Putin would give a fuck about that. Wasn't the pullonium kill in the UK?

I can see why they wanted him dead.
On Twitter, they shadow ban people by censoring someones biggest followers, making it so they cannot see what the person they are following posts.

The method is the same here. Vitaly Churkin may not appear to be a major figure like Putin or Trump, but he knows a lot of people. He's a good speaker, a powerful asset in propaganda and negotiation. His replacement will probably be less capable, and possibly fearful, easier to bribe or threaten.

These kinds of people are the pillars of a cabinet. Who knows what position Vitaly may have filled in the future. They got rid of a present and future threat. And they rely on the fact he's simply an ambassador in hopes that this assassination will be memory holed.

This is narrative warfare, and historical manipulation. Assassination should never be tolerated, because it creates a barbaric world. Unfortunately Zionists are the lowest of the low in terms of civilization, honor, dignity and respect. They are underhanded in every imaginable way, they may the Italian mafia look like stalwart heroes. The culture of the intelligence agencies in America have been molded around the Mossad, which is the worst case, and why they have now gone rogue. In order to fix this problem, we need a major rebuilding and restaffing of our intelligence agencies, and the culture within them restored and improved.

Kikes ruined our ability to kill traitors, but we have a Trump card now and they're about to lose their heads.

YOU CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND CUZ YOUR FRIENDS DONT DANCE AND IF THEY DONT DANCE BOOM BOOM ACKA LACKA LACKA BOOM BOOM BOOM ACKA LACKA BOOM BOOM OOGA-CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA-CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA-CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA-CHAKA

ENOUGH 9GAG TIER FAGGOTRY

Putin being behind it has never been proven
Polonium is out of reach for most people but not just Russian gov has access to it

didn't want to spam all parts at once. there are 2 more

where exactly is the proof this wasn't natural?
he was 64 and overweight after all

These sort of tricks no longer work on me.

On the plus side, when he offers condolences to Putin and the (((MSM))) starts carping on about him being in bed with the Russians because of it, it will really look bad for them.

Firing Squad.

is it time to get these (((hotheads))) outta here?

War distracts from Trump cleaning house

lurk more newfaggot

CIA niggers are already in this thread

What is the date of these news you posted?

CIA NIGGERS ARE ITT

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THEM NOW'S THE TIME

17th Sept. 2016

Do you feel in charge?

I never quite contemplated this absurd possibility.

What do we do if normies know Trump didn't kill them and infact are cheered on by MSM that the CIA is standing up to Trump by killing Russians?

save him

this

Dear CIA,

JSOC says hi.

Fug.

Normies (lemmings) will always flock to whoever can dispense the gibs and cummies. If Trump is the one bringing jobs back the high agency people will hate the Deep State for undermining him. You could probably round up an army of coal miners right now just off the couple things Trump has done for them so far.

>>>/trs/

You faggots are retarded. Alphabets don't browse here.

Instead of worrying about muh infiltration, why don't you go outside and commit some crimes?

what's up CIA?

Only newfags get butthurt about "normies"

thanks

Go away trs

foxnews .com/world/2017/02/20/russian-ambassador-to-un-dead-in-new-york.html

((("cardiac arrest")))

similar death of andrew breitbart

Hey CIA, how are the south ops going, still giving assylum to those FARCs or have you moved onto greener pastures after colombia got their shit together?

CIAniggers used the heart attack gun as always

apparently Russians are immortal and only die if Putin personally kills them

I see the shills have arrived. Nice try Moishebergcircumsteinblattwitz.

Also only fags use proxies, make sure not to use them.

Tor totally fine though

CIA pls

You can easily induce heart attacks with chemicals or inducting electricity. If done properly (ie no retarded cocaine overdose, use actual poison) there can be little to no trace on a cursory or standard biopsy.

Fuck i remember this guy. he's the same guy in this rt interview that was taken recently.

bruh

are you implying it's impossible he simply died of a heart attack?

pls no bully

Aw come on don't avoid the question! Did you fags really move the production to Venezuela? I heard they are really unreliable and unstable. Din't one of their specops desecrate the president's mother grave before getting caught with occultism? Some may be looking at who brainwashed such person.

They want Russia to be the world's eternal villian. What happens if Russia and USA become allies? Who loses?

Billions of dollars in weapons contracts. The CIA works for the corporations that manufacture weapons.

The alternative, given the cirumstances, is way more likely than natural causes, why are you placing implications of words never mentioned? Just to fuel your dismissal attempts? Kinda weak tbqh fam.

what circumstances?

Is this actually a thing that can be done? I mean Kek seems to confirm it is. I'm wondering what kind of range it has, and whether it pierces clothing.

I fucking hate you nu/pol/ retards

we hate you newfags. Fuck off.

>>>/cuckchan/

The CIAnigger in the video said they had "developed" a dart that would do just that, so the fact he was even willing to admit it in a Congressional hearing leads me to believe they not only developed it but used it a shitload of times

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Nävy Seäls, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Nazi Sweden Democrats, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top cuck in the entire Swedish Armed Forces. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Cuckistan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, CIA. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. I have access to the entire arsenal of the Swedish Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to stretch your miserable ass to the end of the continent, you little shit.

Start a war with russia and USA and genocide millions of american and slavic whites. And make bank from loaning money to both sides (jewish bankers in both Moscow and Jew York)

Someone must know
Why are they so stubborn about going into war with russia?

I remember reading a news story about an employee of the russian embassy – a security guard ? – who fell and died in NYC. A somewhat suspicious death. That was after the election. In January? Anybody knows what I'm talking about? Can anyone help me find that article? It could be related to this death.

UPDATE: I finally found it – it looks like he died on the day of the election:

Man, 63, falls to his death from Russian Consulate in New York City

archive.is/Zi3Pv

" A 63-year-old man died early Tuesday in an apparent fall at the Russian Consulate on the Upper East Side, police said.
The man plummeted to his death at the consulate on E. 91st St. near 5th Ave. just before 7 a.m. He died at the scene.
“Police are here and they are investigating,” an official who answered the phone at the Russian Consulate said. “So far we are not commenting.”
The dead man was not immediately identified. "

Who's that guy?

Those niggers are quite amused. Ready to kill some CEOs so they can replace them.

The shadow.gov is desperate to sour the good relationship of Trump with Putin.

They think Trump can't hit back publicly because it will feed their nonsensical muh Russia narrative.

Trump and Putin don't give a fuck though.
CIA and NSA will bleed very soon.

www.businessinsider.com/trump-nikki-haley-russia-ukraine-2017-2
www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/trump-expects-putin-return-crimea-ukraine

Am colorblind, please help.

Putin was supposed to restore Jews to power in Russia after the fall of communism.

Instead, Putin arrested a tons of Rothschilds and took their businesses away.

Gas

RIDF myth.

First UN has his brother killed and then this guy ends up dead.

This is all to NOT random.

pls no

Gas the Kikes.

Looks like Ambassador Churkin won't be making that Kosovo Organ Trafficking inquiry now.

The heart attack weapon is only used if there is a urgent time constraint. The preferred method is a hyperpotent carcinogen administration. One dose , once and you are dead 2

nu/pol/ is a D+C goon meme

It's pic related but with the colorblind dots.

shill

Hope you treasonous cunts like firing squads.

Hans. Get it.

Why does he wear the mask?

Those terms have been around a long time. Normies comes from old old Holla Forums, and 'cummies' comes from a really messed up daddy/daughter RP youtube video that's at least 5 years old.

TRS browse the same shit we do, they know most of our memes and terms. That doesn't mean those memes come from TRS. It's cultural appropriation yo we wz kagz.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

A lot of Somalis around there, huh?;^)

It's always been normalfag. 'Normies' was a reddit bastardization. Cummies was a meme popularized by TRS, it never entered parlance until they used it with their faggotry.

>>>/trs/

shadilay

A bunch of random kike oligarks aren't rothschilds, Ivan.
We aren't stupid, you know.

>>>/killyourself/

Thanks

Putin is Jewish himself though (his mother was Jewish, his father was not, Jewishness passes down from the mother.) He's a civic nationalist, he will support anybody that lives in Russia. Look at all the shit he's done for Jews in the country, outlaw Holohoax denial, and prevent any criticism of the Soviets in WWII (calling them rapist untermensch is a no-no)

A team of anons recruited by the Trump administration carry out hundreds of simultaenous assassinations at the hour of 0300.

He's not a "civic nationalist", that term is used for politicans in the west who don't speak about the race issue. Putin is a euraianist (aka neo bolshevist, russian imperialist) who wants a multiculti empire spanning from dublin to tokyo. The supposed funding of rightwing parties is because he wants to destablize the west not save it as seen by his funding of greek commies "syriza". The russian state never stopped being subversive. the ussr never truly ended.

A great video on the subject.
If you can't watch it now because its too long for you, bookmark it.

Yeah, no.

Did you even read the post, nigger?

I wonder who could be behind this.
archive.is/18pDP

no, he's a kgb commie, re-branded as a civic nationalist. it's camouflage because being an outright commie is currently out of vogue. his dictatorship posing as democracy, suppression/imprisonment/assassination of political liabilities/opponents/journalists, frozen conflicts, domination of neighboring states and annexation, 24/7 propaganda on state tv and abroad (((RT))) is pure soviet style communism

Modern day russian state is worse than the ussr in some aspects. The original ussr didn't attempt to replace ethnic russians in their own country like putin is doing. If the christmas coup succeded, russia would probably be fascist today.

7 more years in the gulag for you, fascist.

This is so fucking blatant what the actual fuck.

Hasn't he said on numerous occasions that he regrets the fall of the soviet union?

Alex Jones is an (((FSB))) agent

He said "if you don't miss the soviet union you have no heart" like the filthy neo soviet he is.

Sounds about right.

actually, he said that the fall of the ussr was the biggest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century

This is probably true. I used to think he was cia but he has to be working for the fsb. He says he hates ebu nazee dictators and gommunism but loves putin? sounds Retarded as fuck.

Yeah this. He hates the leaders of the soviet union for what they did to his people (and probably the white race, Putin appears redpilled)

You better be joking, friend. He would probably hate them for not being brutal enough.

Most of them commit suicide, but others are allowed to remain in servitude to newly established Holla Forums aristocracy.

he was lamenting the fall of the ussr and its influence of world affairs and has been trying to rebuild it for the past two decades

How does this
follow from this
?

Brezhnev was, why not Putin?

Biggest geopolitical disaster for the Russian people probably. (At the hands of the communists)

dubs confirm an interesting spin-off. FSB double agent outed by CIA?

No user, Jewishness passes down in the genes. If you are genetically not one bit Jew, you are not a Jew. If you are genetically even a tiny bit Jew, you are a Jew. Doesn't matter if your mom was not a kike, it's the DNA that determines it.

Secondly, this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say Putin is a Jew. Come on now, that is ridiculous. Offer some proof for your bold claims. I don't trust Putin but he is clearly a white man, just look at his features.

Rabbis consider whites who have Jewish mothers to be Jewish. Plus, he's slavic so he probably already has 1/4 genetic Jew in him.

Look at the massive difference!
It will leave you shocked!

I would want my money back if I paid you for this quality.

www.chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid/968282/jewish/Why-Is-Jewishness-Passed-Down-Through-the-Mother.htm

You are retarded.

That is a sect.

you are working hard for your vodka ration today, comrade

Nice

The truth is damage control?
You might want to factcheck wether "real" kikes also believe this. Although not being in a sect doesn´t make them any better of course.

This kind of thing doesnt work on me because I'm already do all off those things. Do most people not?

Based "japanese" nigger in our based communist motherland

www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

WE

See? Wasn´t that hard.

FBI user in his Q&A three days ago stated that the world war serves the purpose of depopulation, disarmament of citizens and conquest by those who actually run this show. Apparently they are rushing to start a war because 1) Trump is a threat to them, 2) We actaually ARE a threat to them.

Keep the red pills flowing.

WUZ SAMURAIZ AND SHIET

>>>/cuckchan/

sauce?

Kill yourself and your cunt mom. I take it seriously.

Oh we know you do. Cuckchan can be fooled very easily.

Ayo stop bein racis n shieet mah man pewtin be treating uz like kangz

Fuck you CIA. You killed Kennedy. Your credibility is at an all time low.

You wouldn't trust the birth date on your ID, also stop talking in "we" terms, retard. Gave my two cents to the guy.

nah, unfortunately, trump will always defer to peace-loving maddog mattis who has no real boner for war, so we'll have to content ourselves with merely crushing muslim cockroaches with drones and strafing.

if trump had real balls, he'd sign an executive order compelling our military to waterboard all jihadists before launching an epic naval battle against putin's black sea fleet as we invade crimea, nuke moscow, beijing, pyongyang and claim all arab oil for the prosperity of white american citizens to live like gods in gold-plated luxury as niggers, spics and jews served as our living footstools and cigar ashtrays

Kill yourself.

Unlike Germany, Russia hasn't zealously erased all traces of it's recent history. They're not communist now, but they are celebrating the victory of the Soviet Union, and so they bring out the Soviet symbols.

Get out
lol no.

Then why did he type sage in the first fucking place?

he committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice

didn't mean so sage on that one, it was left over from a previous sage i did, if you put something in the name field, even in a different thread, it will stay there until you manually erase it.

putin likes to visit stuffed lenin late at night and ask him for advice

this was during a Congressional hearing/inquiry into the CIA in the 1970s. Research it for yourself.

I could be wrong but I think this was also part of the public's first knowing of the MK-ULTRA program.

Well, it's so common that it's the norm. Probably why they want to charge Trump with treason, since he's the first prez in a long time to actually care about the country's future.

Because he is a nigger that doesn´t know how things work here

I can live with this.

(checked)
oy vey

thanks user. anyone else interested just google "church hearings"

the Nazis didn't believe in the drop rule

and my dad works at Nintendo

Get cucked CIA

The Nazis lost. They also weren't abreast the last couple of decades of genetics research we have.

Well done user

By those dubs it shall be done!

Impressive It, Jericho.

Rest in Peace, Honourary GoodBrother and Best Friend

The one drop rule is a bit retarde to be honest, I'm no genetist or biology fag, there are 32 chromosomes right? Half from each parent meaning that with adequate laws, like Nuremberg laws you could breed out any un-aryaness out of the population, and with modern DNA testing this process could be even more efficient and refined

Is there any documentation or evidence that Putin's mother was Jewish in any sense?

Bearing in mind that "shelem" means "kurgan," there are Russians who claim that Putin's mother's birth name (Shelemova) is NOT Hebrew.

23 pairs of chromosomes, including the sex-determining pair. and to produce sperm and egg cells (gametes), one chromosome from each pair is put into the gametes. but this happens after a crossover of chromosomes within each pair, which swaps contiguous substrings of that part of the genome that is contained in the pair of chromosomes. this means that fractions of the genome can persist for a long time in descendants, e.g. you have 50% of your mother's genetic variation, your kids have (on average) 25% of your mother's variation (i say on average because you only pass down half of your genome to your kids and this half could in principle consist of mostly your father's genes), their kids have 12.5, and 6.25, and 3.125, and so on. the key thing is that because of the crossovers and randomness in the process there's no sharp cutoff in terms of number of generations where a line of whites suddenly loses the influence of a jewish great great great grandmother, all at once, becoming pure white again.

Simple, oh so simple.
It was always supposed to be by gas.
They themselves memed it, we just pushed it further with the love of kek.

Anyone saying "He was 65 and overweight" is a Jewish spy. Report them.

Fucking checked
Yeah, but seeing as there are 23 pairs as you said, after 3.125, the chromosomes would be basically one right? I mean after you get below 25% percent are odds are the kids are gonna be quite white, introduce some eugenic program to abort fetuses which show higher non white DNA that their parents and in couple of genrations you could go from mulatto, to white.

CHECKED.

Fuck off and die cuckchan. You faggots don't realize how much you stand out. No one replying got dubs because Kek hates you

checked in turn–praise kek

at 3.125% it would be one chromosome's worth of DNA but it would almost certainly be spread out over multiple chromosomes. all this genome inheritance stuff lends itself pretty well to a computer simulation, i think, and it would be cool to see the results of one

Checked
Also, this

Make it so.

Checked. It seems Kek has willed this to happen.

If he was really killed, he will be the first foreign official to have been assassinated on U.S. soil (i think).

THE FIRE RISES

They're actually getting more scientific about this recently and don't like any mixing at all.

The old jew law about this was essentially just an acknowledgement of how paternity works i.e. that a man can never sure if a child is really his, but a woman does have a certainty that a child is hers, she can't be duped unless by some comical unlikely method of anesthetizing her and implanting her with someone else's fertilized embryo without her knowledge.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

what is this from?

Jesus Christ you shills are so blatant. It doesn't matter what Jews think religiously constitutes a kike. What matters is that what makes someone a Jew is the DNA, that is the truth. According to you two fucking colossal retards, someone like Lenin was not a kike because only his grandparents were practicing Jews.
An atheist with Jewish DNA is still a Jew.
A Christcuck with Jewish DNA is still a Jew.
And such people act as Jews do, because their DNA makes them act according to their Semitic nature.

The Nazis were wrong. We must not make the mistake they did and tolerate any Jews. The Jews the Nazis tolerated and allowed to "be Germans" would have eventually subverted their society as well, as it is in their nature. They would have perverted and ruined National Socialism.

Well, nope. While eurasianism do exists, like with Doughine for exemple, Putin is no eurasianist and no Russia's goal is not to conquer the whole eurasian continent; it'd be the same as conquering the world ffs.

Wrong. If you have any Jew or other non Europid DNA, your descendants can never be pure white again. There will always be some containment left. The only way to preserve purity is BY PRESERVING PURITY. No race mixing and no tolerance of any race mixed individuals.

This guy and everyone replying to him approving of his message is anti-white. You can not go from mulatto to white. Once your bloodline has been tainted by nigger blood it can never be restored to pure again.

a true oxymoron

Oy fucking vey!

They should have replaced the lenin poster with a giant Mandylion

What a faggot, can you imagine someone like Stalin every sounding this much like a poof? I mean Stanlin was a fucking manlet and sounded like a mouse, but he would never speak in such a bureaucratic way. Let me not even talk about someone like Hitler, if Hitler wanted a year of the Child the audience would so inspired, they would make every year the year of the child.

he was very drunk

We have so many shills today. I wonder why today is a special day for us to become a target.

who's the shill, shill?
socialists invade sovereign nations, meddle in other cultures' affiars and embrace globalism. nationalists do not.

"Muh Russian Conspiracy!"

We've got heads on sticks, they've got ventriloquists.

That's why user.

Do you consider a coalburners children to be white?

Germany lost, and the holocaust didn't happen.
We're not the NatSocs of old.

The stupid nigger-minded hohols are here again spreading their usual anti-Russian dogma

Yes, but that's a view that doesn't take into account future scientific discoveries that might happen. For example, what if we had perfect genetic control, and could basically just copy the pattern for the best Aryan genes we could find and mold any fetus into that genetic pattern? These are questions that we may have to end up answering in our lifetimes.

The Man in the High Castle. It's aight

i'm autistic enough to simulate it myself

suppose a woman is from a particular population which has the "A" variant of every allele in the genome (arbitrary designation). time passes, she finds a husband, and in due course has quite a swarthy son, because this is a cautionary tale of such things. what will the genetic makeup of her line of descendants be, if every descendant marries within the "A" population?

the graphs show the maternal and paternal copies of the 22 non-sex linked chromosomes in the subject's cells. the red colour represents the "A" alleles in that section of the chromosome, and the green colour represents some "B" alleles which are foreign to the population. successive generations are birthed from the previous generation's mixed offspring marrying into the "A" population.

Checking these repeating digits.

Interesting.

Great autism user, it would seem for this option to viable, and should only be considered in the most dire of situations.
Fistly there should be brackets of genetic pureness, crossbreading would be ilegal, in every bracket below the top bracket fetuses should be genetically test for pureness, if the fetus is less pure then it's aborted, if it has greater purity then it's ok.

But depending of the situation of the purity in a society the brackets of purity who should be allowed to breed varies. In an almost white society, just deport/termiante/sterilize all non-whites, otherwise place the cut-off for different brackets.

that's where the UN is though

Crushed by tons of sheckles

Your descendants were never pure white. Race is fluid and has fluid thresholds. It's not black and white. It's shades and collective groupings.
But the groupings are very particular. Particular enough to require classification.

A question about this simulation user. The images show are for one simulation, or various simulations averaged? Whats on the y axis?

I wish I had this much autism.

call me an idiot, but I always understood it that a certain chromosome would wholesale be the basis of children. I suppose mistakes happen anyway, but what part of meiosis would result in 1 chromosome pair mixing and matching to make a new and different one?
maybe a sciensefag can shed light on this.

nevermind, it seems the x crossover is on a different allele every time, so it al sorta makes sense.

You know, I've dug a lot into technical side of war, physics, law, business, politics and history, but not yet started on human biology other than the gist of it.
That's one area Holla Forums needs more knowledge.

Any suggested reading user?

Biology is one of the most fundamentally interesting subjects and was the route that I became indirectly redpilled. I was studying biochemistry, and even though most of the professors were pretty liberal I realized that my worldview was becoming increasingly influenced by my growing understanding of nature.

.. I was kinda expecting someone else to have something to read.

Any good tomes?

No averaging has been done–this is a simulation of only one child per generation.

The Y axis is length along a chromosome. It's supposed to be as if the DNA was extracted and laid out in a vertical line. The reason they're all different lengths is to match the lengths of human chromosomes.

Chromosomal crossover is the technical term. It happens in more-or-less random locations in the genome, and you can reasonably expect a few crossovers in every run of meiosis. The wikipedia page is a good read, it's pretty detailed.

Biology is cool as fug and I'd like to see more of it on Holla Forums, I hope i piqued some peoples' interest

unfortunately i don't have recs for textbooks on hand

Complete purge (execution) of all members of the deep state including their families.

EU PRESIDENT: ‘EU NOW AT WAR WITH TRUMP. (AND RUSSIA, CHINA, RADICAL ISLAM, POPULISM)’

gatestone.eu/president-tusk-to-trump/

Great thanks user, my autism would advise to do multiple offspring to have more reliable results. Do you have the script? How did you run this?

https:// archive.fo/lMONK

Aside from his fedora ranting about religion, Dawkins has some decent writing on biology suitable for non-biologists. Unfortunately he likes to stuff his fedora into every hole he can put it in.

You could also support our favorite racist, sexist nobel prize winner who discovered the structure of DNA, James Watson, and check out his book DNA: The Secret of Life.

It's hard for me to recommend books since I learned everything through coursework and it's hard for me to recommend a textbook they're mostly pretty similar. I'll look through some of the stuff I've read.

i got 1488 dollars today, and when i went out to eat there were frogs everywhere

(((they're))) really trying to fuck this up.

Thanks, GeneticReichstad now!

I coded it in R because I'm familiar with the language. I could run it more times but it would take longer for me to condense the results into something easily understandable. That and I'd like to make the simulated meiosis function more realistically autism Perhaps I'll make a thread later.

Perhaps use the Moscow-Washington hotline?

congrats!
NONE OF YOU WILL DO ANYTHING
YOU WILL NO MATTER
AND MUSLIMS WILL TAKE YOUR COUNTRY(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

The west is the only thing preventing Israel from genociding and annexing all of Palestine. They would no longer control liberals and prevent them from waging a humanitarian war. On that note, if isreal were to nuke Iran first which they have no problem doing they would be condemned by the west as well. The west is an unwanted policeman and cultural competition.
War with Russia will have the decadent west attacking the few bastions of Christianity that are still growing. 99% White Poland would become a battlefield. Whites make up the majority of front line Infantry and will be doing the violence as the Negroids and non whites hold the rear in supply roles. The majority of those able to resist the establishment will be sent overseas to subtract white people from the world population rather than add.

GAS THE LOT OF THEM

The Russian ambassador to the undead arrived in New York?

where is the video?

where are the new memes?

w£w lad

Russia is a rotten, failed, mob led nation.

HOWS DOES THIS IS NEWS?
Its just a criminal from a banana republic getting shot, a vendetta some would say. No one cares about the Kremlin snowflake interests to chimp about one of their shills getting rekt.(ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

Oy vey, your english needs some work JIDF

Or the Israeli spies found in the 2000s by the FBI and let off scott-fucking-free

Submit that agency to the Army/DOD, liquidate their domestic assets to the FBI and put every one of them on lifetime probation.

Flynn gambit should pay dividends, Bannon evil genius confirmed

Seems jovial, poor bastard. RIP

Looks like gopnik moonman in the background, top kek

Can someone explain to me the point of killing diplomats? Aren't they middlemen with no actual power?

it's symbolic
a gigantic "fuck you" basically
(((whoever))) is doing this is trying to start shit between russia and the US

There's a ton of reasons.

we live in the age of confusion. it's a tactic.
t. intel asset

It's their way of throwing a wrench into ongoing negotiations. Imagine two countries have diplomats A and B. A and B have a relationship, probably been working for a while, most terms are well known, they have common understandings on topics and can work together decently. All this groundwork takes time and is a massive investment, especially since diplomats have to be knowledgeable in the areas they're negotiating.
Then you kill A or B, and now C has to go in and try to repair the situation. Maybe C works out, maybe he doesn't, but the old situation is irretrievably damaged, and now both diplomats have to start from scratch.

Actually it's the third user, don't forget about the one found in his own home in mother russia where he and his wife both "suicided" themselves.

65 is old. That is retirement age.

I just wish all these fucking refugees would lurk 2 goddamn minutes to realize we don't partake in this brand of faggotry. Our memetics are above begging.

I've mused on this before. Nano-aluminum/other metals in shampoo would give someone brain cancer breddy fruggin quick.

The average lifespan for a Russian male is 64 years. It's totally plausible though unlikely that he died of "old age"

fucking win

3?

dubs of truth!

there were 2 wins for gas kek fucking wills it

Are you dumbasses calling yourselves layer 2 on halfchan?

I hope not. Anyone who does that should stay on fucking halfchan and never come back. The last exodus was a nightmare.

Assassination counts as natural causes for politicians.

t.pratchett

And after waiting for a moment of demographic weakness, turning many of them into traitors and mass importing the fifith column

Digits confirmed.

CIA jewlovers how has tech changed your heart attack gun from the 1975 model

Digits confirmed.

(((CIA))) I know you're here, how has tech changed your heart attack gun from the 1975 model

look up the stolen generation in australia.

it was a deliberate attempt to genocide the aboriginal population via breeding.

it worked for the most part, they are only 2% of the population, virtually all mixed, and with essentially zero remaining culture or language.

if you can turn aboriginals white in a few generations, you can do it to any population.

Sterilization is quicker

Was he parasailing?

Proofs nigger?

So this fuckery is a result of U.S and Russia not participating in the world cuck games so now the (((CIA))) is trying to get us to off each other? Where does Iran fit into this cause as far as I'm concerned the Isis breeding grounds are still in Lybia? Lybia definitly unhinged by (((clinton))) fuckery in step with the CIA.

Educated supposition is the enough reason to think and act as if it was worse case scenario.

Is there any proof of previeous CIA suicided people? Or rad poisoned ones? Or heart attacked ones?

With the current events unfolding it is wise to think kikes are trying to start a war to regain control over the winner and destroy any growing opposition (nationalist sentiments, alt-kikes, the emperor and his minions etc…)

Sorry but these do not constitute PROOFS niggers.

I could say "Russia intervened in the US elections to get Donald Trump elected" just because its a "Educated supposition"

You can say that but you know it's not educated, due to the following reason: Democracy.

There was no form of propaganda for trump, there only were scandals revealed to the light.

Also even if it was true, it wouldn't even be a negative thing, exposing the rotten of a country's core, so its leader can clean it, looks completely fine to me, i would love if some chink in asia happened to hack the deep state files of my country and exposed how rotten it is at its core.

In the meantime we know the CIA has its hand completely engulfed in all dirty jobs possible in the US and around the world, so it is an educated supposition that core individuals might be assassinated by it in particular scenarios, when such the event as a ((sudden death)) is unlikely, while an assassination makes complete sense.

Also .

Without counting the FACT that any respectable intelligence agency leaves no proof.

At best they are intro to layer.

underrated

Describe your idea of a White to me? DNA testing as proof how?

All white populations have mixtures of non-white genetic material in very small amounts

I bet he want his steel to be pure iron.

That's not the full version.

No it's not, because an "educated supposition" has a demonstrable process behind it.
Basically, even if you can't prove how Russia intervenes you can prove how they would have.
There has been numerous story books, tactics books even, real cases and testimonies about political assassinations by intelligence agencies.

Meanwhile by what process did Russia influence the elections?
By releasing the DNC e-mails nobody read? Whom numerous voice told they were released by a Bernout (which might have been killed for it)?
By stuffing the urns? Which were actually proven to have been padded for Hillary when Jill Stein try to recount the votes?
By the Podesta mails? The Pizzagate 0 normie has even heard of and which password was password according to wikileaks?
Meanwhile nobody is arguing the CIA kills people. They have an entire department whose only job is killing people.

So yeah we can make an educated supposition that guy was killed of. It's the THIRD high ranking diplomat to drop dead in weird circumstance since Obama threatened Russia of retaliation (17 or 18 december IIRC).
One was gunned down in Turkey, the same day one was found dead in Moscow (barely made the news strangely, archive.is/rxWjN he was the head of the South America department) in "a break in", now this one.

In two months the Russian foreign ministry lost THREE key senior officials, one of the middle east, one for North America, one for south America. Two of which were violent death. Third is a suspicious death (they still haven't release a COD, meaning they're doing extra tests… meaning the coroner office doesn't believe in it either).

"One time it happens, two times it's a coincidence, three times it's a pattern of intent."
It's in every fucking police manual on the planet.

had to post it in 3 parts. your webm-fu is greater than mine

KEK DECREES IT

I know that was rhetorical, but I'm going to answer for the hard-of-thinking around here: War.

The only mystery here is how blasé faire the Russians are about their ambassadors dieing, it's like they have a whole reserve of ambassadors to just conveniently replace and expect a few of them to be offed every now and again.

Trump: Ambassador Churkin played key role in working with US on global security issues

US President Donald Trump has issued condolences over the death of Russia UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin, saying the diplomat played a “crucial” role in working with the US to tackle global security challenges.

“President Donald J. Trump was saddened to learn of the unexpected death of Russia’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin,” a statement released by the White House said, calling the Russian official “an accomplished diplomat.”
”While American officials sometimes disagreed with their Russian counterparts, Ambassador Churkin played a crucial role in working with the United States on a number of key issues to advance global security. The President offers the condolences of the American people to the Russian people and government.”
Following Churkin's death, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said, "I did not have the honor of working with Vitaly for very long, but Vitaly's diplomacy will be long remembered."

"He could spot even the narrowest opportunities to find a compromise. Having spent the early part of his career in the United States, Vitaly also recognized the value of closer ties between our two countries," Haley said.

r t.com/news/378188-trump-churkin-cruicial-role/

Russians are strangely unmoved by dead in general. I suppose it helps during rough times to keep moving on. Maybe its because communism, and feudal serfdom before, bred them that way.

We must respect the dubs.
Praise kek
Hail Pepe
Justice & Retribution
Deus Vult

F

I wonder how's her mom doing :^).

That's an interesting choice of words.

He knows.

Dis thread ist nao 4 ded dogs!!!

Any new pics/gifs? This is all stuff I've seen on Holla Forums from 06-07.

Yeh!

you & ur dowg!

←-

Gif!

I wonder aloud why they killed him

what if the yellow people jump in in stead of the skypes

Should not you be more concerned about your women being one of (((their))) main merchandise, hohol?

GENETIC REICHSTAD NOW

Probably from the same sources claiming Hitler was a Jew too.