Orcs Must Die

I don't think I've ever seen a Holla Forums thread about Orcs Must Die.

Any fans here?
I had a bit of fun with the first game, but I only really got into it with the sequel. Co-Op Endless is still a blast.
I really thought they were going somewhere before they announced Unchained. Even then I hoped for the best, but when I finally tried the beta, I dropped it in a second. I don't think I've ever been so disgusted with a game just based on its tutorial. I get the feeling there's never going to be a real new game.

How long until this industry crashes? Or at least, how long until ASSFAGGOTS implodes as a genre?

It's a steam special, humble bundle padder.

I really enjoyed the first. The second one was alright, but I got bored pretty quickly. I haven't tried the new one, but it looks pretty meh.

Swinging mace + tar pits is the best trap combo, don't even try to argue.

It's a fun time waster and usually gets dirtcheap during sales.

Christ that sounds fucking retarded

It's ok but honestly if you want something similiar that has more replay value and requires you to plan things out a little more, Deception is a better series.

And yes it's weeb as fuck, if you can't handle it grow some hair on your balls, a pair of titties never killed anyone.

here's that meme again

…well it IS weeb as fuck, what do you want me to say?
It's a pretty accurate and fair description, how else could i describe it?

it's about as "weeb" as dark souls
have you ever played the previous games? this one just has slightly more women characters than on average.

…i….i guess so?
Is that your problem here?
This is kind of a weird conversation.
Yeah, they were far darker.
I'm confused, so you think japanese games are more weeb when they're gritty and dark, and less weeb when they're colorful and pumped full of fanservice?
So DaS is weeb but senran isn't?

as a matter of fact, anime titties are the cause of an untold number of dead sperm cells

Muh dick

Counter-saging with dat vag

Best TD games I ever played. By far. And I've played a lot of TD games.

I really liked them but I only played them co-op so take that with a grain of salt since co-op makes almost every game fun.

First two games were fun and pretty tight.
The online one with micro-transactions….fuck that

I liked the first two, I'm with everyone else in saying that the ASSFAGGOT one is trash. I prefer the maps in the first to the second though, the second one's maps seem to be balanced around the assumption you would always have two players.

Steam traps best traps, tar traps are for tryhards

I love the first.

The second I felt was too easy and as such I did not finish it. I tried playing it with co-op but I just feel as if the spawn timers of monsters are way too long for it be difficult and I couldn't bother playing until unlocking a harder difficulty.

Played through the second one with a friend. Would agree that it's pretty easy aside from a few levels on nightmare.

The ASSFAGGOTS knock off is complete shit. Pay to win out the ass, and the game matches based on level. So a low level account that bought all the best shit will crush poorfags in his level bracket. The survival mode is boring too. Limited trap building space means it's all about the players killing shit.

I've always been partial to the physics traps. Anything that can make an orc ragdoll. If there's nowhere to fling an orc off of, I just put the springs at the end of a line of traps and send them back to the start.
So I humbly disagree - spring trap best trap. Push trap gets an honourable mention anywhere that it can be fit in.

I tend to stick with the weapons that ragdoll as well, come to think. The blunderbuss might be the most versatile weapon with how much damage it can manadump and how long it can keep ogres in place not that I know much about the DLC weapons. Wind belt is pretty GOAT too.
I love the bladestaff and the warhammer too, but watching a gnoll's legs lock up as he tumbles into an acid pit is just priceless.

Go ahead and prove me wrong, but the physics are half the fun.

No need to be this butthurt about nothing. I may play it or not, none of your concern

first one was tons of fun. played the shit out of it.

second one was ok, think I played the first one too much to enjoy the second one fully

Fun.

Entertaining. I like it more than the first one.

Don't play it. Pay to win shit and even the most basic of traps beyond the first like 2, are grind-fodder.

I wish the void wall was less awkward to place, it turns physics traps into absolute monsters since you get an insta-kill + chance of skeleton orcs.

They went overboard with the "humor". A lot of it isn't funny.

what are you waiting user? unleash it!

played the first one it was ok and fun, havent played the second one becuase i want to play it with my brother never ever

i looked on some gameplay, it looked slow, you only deal with one enemy at a time?
its look lewd, but torturing qts is not my fetish, but i would change my mind if they can be captured and forced tohold your hand and cuddle with you

i liked the humor, would go out for a beer with the stupid apprentice no homo

The OMD games are some of my favorite games. Nice and cheap, and they didn't try to be anything that they weren't. Just kill shit with traps. And at least the way I played it, there was always something the player should be doing. Reaction images cannot express how fucking pissed I was that they turned it into yet another fucking dota clone.

expansion/mods when?