Sonic Occultism: Sound Of Silence Edition

THE JEW TRIED TO TURN PEOPLE AGAINST KEK 53 YEARS AGO

Posting alone online in the middle of the night or in a dark basement.
The power of the online hivemind that can plant ideas in your head.
The "sound of silence" is the communication we do with text rather than speech.

The disconnected existence that many find in the meat world.
The discovery of internet communities through the neon glow of our screens.
Up until this point, the song could be talking about any of us, but that soon changes.

The (((songwriters))) witness a burgeoning community, tens of thousands of anons.
They see these thousands of bad goyim saying certain things and learning about certain truths.
Previously, many of these people would have never dared speak about these things in public.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.
Trust me fellow goyim, I am your greatest ally.
Their words (((echoed))) and they were dismissed as kikes and shills.

PRAISE KEK
We are the prophets.
Our words are shitposting.

If Mandela Effect type shit are side effects of other changes, could this be a primary effect change?
Did this song come into existence retroactively within the past few years?
How could we discover if that was true or not?
Are there other songs of the past where nearly every lyric seems to pertain directly to us?

Remember to sage if you don't want to bump this thread above other important threads.

I noticed this a while back and thought I was just overthinking it. Good to know others saw what I saw.

It also explains why (((David Draiman))) of the band Disturbed covered this very song.

polite sage

take this dumb shit back to cuckchan

Wow xD le crazy maymays amirite fellow cuckchanners?

Stop trying so hard to not seem like newfags.
Cuckchanners wouldn't know esoteric kekism if it fucked their girlfriend while they watched.

Jesus, was the song written at the time (((Disturbed))) came out with their cover?

Yes. Disturbed did their cover in 2014. The original song was written in 1963 by Paul Simon of Simon and Garfunkel.

Phonogram sucks.

2015* my bad

(checked)

I've always liked this song since my youth.
A few years ago when listening to it I remember thinking, dam, the lyrics sound like been redpilled not been able to talk about it only to other anons.
OP I really enjoy your interpretation, it's put in focuse how I've been feeling about the song for a wile.

Occam's Razor, user. It's much more likely that people have been talking about kikes doing kike things for quite a while. As the song says, before the internet, people scribbled their messages not to be spoken out loud in subway halls, bathroom walls, ect.

thats what I meant nigger
dubs confirm time jew

although your dubs make a convincing argument.
which dubs are dominant, 7s or 2s?

/r/ that one image of the Pompeii shitposting

Fuck off,

Nigger, I've got some bad news for you.

Try again

Fuck.

Concidence detector going nuts.

Heresy
Trump is the one with access to time travel

The Jew doesn't seem to have a time machine to send matter to the past like Trump does, but they may be able to send messages to the past using the LHC at CERN.

Fortunately the power of the device seems to have helped grant us access to Kek inadvertently and once the Super KEKB particle accelerator in Japan goes live, we should be able to take full control of all timelines.

For now, it's best to stay vigilant about possible time manipulation shenanigans

Kill yourself, sliding kike.

I seriously believe that they completely fucked up whatever they were attempting at the LHC and broke spacetime. The ruptures created acted like a beacon attracting all manner of hungry extradimensional horrors to our plane. Thankfully for us, holy KEK was the biggest and baddest to turn up for the buffet.

For a moment I was afraid that Kek's new enemy would be Sanic and his rabid fanbase.

Their autism's on pair with ours, we should be careful with what we're memeing.

No sliding kike would tell people to sage the thread. Look for something legitimate to complain about.

Don't worry. We live to create a better world for when we reincarnate into it. Thus our struggle.

The song is about depression surrounding the meaningless of modern life. It's meaning isn't even subtle.

The singer had a dream which once again triggered a relapse of his depression/cynicism ("darkness"). The rest of the song describes the dream, which is a dramatized version of a big city (probably inspired by New York) in which there are millions of people but no real human connections; tons of noise but no meaningful voices (this is what he means by the "sound of silence").

It's a well-written song, but it doesn't have any particularly references or meaning, certainly not to shitposting on an internet that hadn't even been invented yet.

This?

Our ancestors!

Thanks for posting user.

Here's a little diddy I spout off on private WoW servers:

Hello (Zone Name), my old friends,
I've come to redpill you again,
About the merchants quietly schemeing,
Of their evil globalist leanings,
And the solution,
Of finality remains,
To start again,
To bring the end,
Of Shlomos.

The Frog Chorus by |McCartney has more relevance I think you will find.

Damn, lots of symbolism in there. I just knew the divine frogs holding the golden ball we're going to come out at the end.

Thank you for sharing.

Elysium?

AYYYYY

I am working on piecing together the minutia of esoteric memetics. When I am done with my essays on the subject /bmw/ will be brought back from the brink of board death. I dont want to say what topics and trains of thought I am going with so that this can be a true think tank but if any anons feel interested in also putting in some scholarly work into the vast topic of esoteric memetics feel free, maybe we will be able to piece together some real interesting shit.

Drop the sium tbh.

But he's speaking to the Darkness which is Kek. It sounds more like Kek showed him a vision of us and he mistook it as a bad thing… that or he is a Kike still really interesting though.

And then I see this.

Still it is interesting to consider he is talking directly to Kek and Kek shows him a vision of our rise to power. Which like a kike thinks is bad because the Goys have turned away from the Kikes and their lies.

Jew thinks the darkness is their ally, but it betrays them because it belongs to Kek. Kek was born in darkness, molded by it. He didn't see order until he was already a frog. By then it was nothing to him but Long Live Holla Forums!ery.

one of my moms favorite songs.
she went home on election day.
horrible experience, very difficult.
took care of her for many years as a pcp.
am a vet of the memetic war of '16.
lost my fire though as of late.
been doing nothing but playing video games and drinking beer.
crunch time soon, need to find a job.
wish me luck fellow followers of kek!
i wish all of you, us, the collective frog pond the best of luck!
be well!!!

Seriously take this to Reddit or half chan. The autism here is of the charts.

Gloriovs romans had le happy merchant? Truely, they lived as us.

ROMA
OLIM
MILO
AMOR

This kindles the joy in my soul.

If reincarnation is a thing, I imagine we have been shitposting together since the dawn of time.

Are we truly the greatest group of friends who have ever lived?

You know what? I'm not even upset anymore.

From an occult perspective, I think we really have all been the best of friends since the dawn of time.

This is possibly the most uplifting thought I've ever had.

Shitposters, together forever.
AVE

I'm fucking tired.

AVE

An eternal shitposting hivemind. AVE ANONIA

>and we will shitpost for a thousand more under Trump's Empire