"ZIONIST COUP IN BELARUS" sais the russian hostage taker

"The hostage taker, known to be Leonid, is holding his wife and three children captive in Novo-Peredelkino district of Moscow. Leonid is suspecting he is being 'surveilled' and blames 'zionists' for that. His wife called police after Leonid reportedly whipped daughter."
-RT live

call it bluff or not?
should we expect a cooler revolution or a power struggle against lukashenko in the following months or is it just vodka talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/RTnews/videos/10155246231819411/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like a mental guy tbh, he just happened to pick the correct conspiracy

Ukraine 2.0: Electric Boogaloo when?

This. Guess psyops are equally shitty the world over.

Hopefully it backfires, a purge lead by Luka would be glorious.

whos the kid?

President of Belarus' Son

The next leader of Belarus, I imagine.

Not everything bad that claims to be of your general opinion is a psyOP.
There are mental nutters from the left, the right and the centrum so this may happen from time to time.
Hope the chilluns dont get hurt or loose heir mother.

Sounds like a retard who thinks zionists are nazis. Belarus is ok compared to other european countries since it's the whitest out there and no poz But it's still a communist shithole.

Sounds like it needs more Somalis

no.

i call color revolution sometime from octobef to may next year

Sounds like the typical "gang stalking" victim, I.e paranoid schizophrenic.
Of course, the press won't miss the opportunity to "knowing the truth about Jews = you are coo coo."

Beylorussian flag is mess

While a lot of people who think they are being gang stalked are schizos, I can assure you right now gang stalking is very real.

Sounds like a dipshit meth head

Funny how every example turns out to be one of the crazy ones… And how these "gang stalkers" only seem interested in women who are just entering middle-age and noticing that no men pay her any heed due to her failing looks.
But suddenly, goes to a forum "I am being stalked", she is interesting again.

Gang stalking is used for asset forfeiture. It is done by "revenge groups" like the catholics in action, scientology, etc.

Yes goy, it's the Catholics who are the problem

its done by goverments on specific individuals too, like journalists.
or against a certain group of people. anyone remembers the brit news article about US and UK ambassadors in russia getting their rug shit on by unknown assailants who brake in the middle of the night regulary?

they may be a redundant inconvinience in the sates, but in europe theyre sometimes a big pain in the ass

nice sources and links
OP is a retarded nigger once again

facebook.com/RTnews/videos/10155246231819411/

guy jumped out the window, landed on a roof, got arrested.

mfw LIVE STREAM

well they just replaced the hammer and sickle for a national pattern. kinda like iran has that pattern transitions between the red white and green.
must be a pain in the ass for kids to draw it