exhentai.org/g/1006518/5820f1b385/
exhentai.org/s/75014c590d/1117538-6
archive.is/WpEdQ
archive.is/uogIK
e-hentai.org/g/1006518/5820f1b385/
e-hentai.org/g/1084305/b50841aa38/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arcee?

Arcee is a SLUT we know Transformers has much better fembots but let’s still shove Wind Blade down people’s throats

Hey Holla Forums

Goddamn it any fembot but Windblade. I actually liked Strongarm.

Fuck off sperg

she is a slut
for /ss/

JUST GIVE ME BACK ENERGON !!!!
For fucks sake the CGI actually looked good back then.
The story also focused on all the important characters, not just the dumb pathetic underdog everyone learns to hate.
The story also focused on the main features of the transformers such as actually transforming and combining with multiple robots. You know, almost like a real toy commercial executed in a good way.

Hold up now how about instead we bring back Armada

I found the dialogue and the relationship between the characters to be a little too gay in Armada.

Sure it had a better art style and it still was made by asians. But I slightly enjoyed Starscream's role in Energon more as a silent assassin with amnesia instead of a whiny lieutenant bitch. I found multiple designs and roles of the villains to be improved after G1.

Animation by Boulder Media?

Who?

The studio Hasbro bought

What did they do in the past?

You best be jesting

Gumball and Wander, among other things

user, I don't want to bust your bubble, I understand that you have very fond memories of it.
I also watched it as a kid, and I also thought it was good, because I was a stupid fucking kid.
Watch it now. Really, give it a watch.

I did'nt like it as a kid. I liked Cybertron

Why not go whole hog and bring back Beast Wars?

Trans-Tech is effectively dead Maximals and Predacons are no permeate sub factions

I rather transformers die forever then stay in this hell. What the fuck is the faggot looking flash animation? I doubt any kid looks at this and thinks the characters are cool, they simply look too effeminate.

kids playing with action figures = toxic masculinity = bad

Gonna call them "posable figures", soon enough.

Must be for little kids

Good animation is expensive and the industry celebrates mediocre art. That really is all there is to it.

They want to deviate from the films

Since the last one underpreformed?

To be fair thats the biggest difference between Japanese Transformers and American Transformers. Transformers in Japan is literally a fucking toddler show. To the point they have to edit American versions of Transformers to make a little more "kiddie" they love making the female Transformers men and turn others into homosexual stereotypes for fun.

Another thing was how they had to have this little section telling Jap kids that Convoy is not called Convoy and instead Optimus Prime

Oh, god. I Just remembered that lewd dub they did of that one episode.

so what is mandatory watching to into Transformers?

Nothing.

All of it.

Fixed

The G1 movie and thats it G1 itself is the usual 80s cartoon slog of animation errors and a couple memorable episodes

Dont bother with Headmasters or any other G1 Japan only show

G2 is just redone G1 episodes in CG

Beast Wars is Transformers kino but the animation is dated and a couple episode are bad but its worth it

Completely ignore Beast Machines

Transformers Armada is a tolerable watch it ignore Enegergon and Cybertron

Transformers Animated is great

Transformers Prime is alright a little to serious in regards and gets extremely boring

gotcha, downloading them now, thank you.

So far Beast Wars is pretty good, does this little nigger ever get more tolerable though? It's like they just threw him in there for something to hate.

yeh, he got a lot better after the first 3 episodes. Also, I wouldn't mind upping her polycount

I gotta say it openly: I don't get the endless adoration for beast wars.
It was a decent series, I enjoyed watching it, but people proclaim it as the Jesus of all transformers.
As far as "absolute value" goes (not distinguishing "fun and comedy" from "seriousness and plot") I'd put it on par with Animated and Prime.
I don't want to accuse anybody of anything, but it smells of nostalgiafagging and/or tribe mentality to me.

It’s basically baby’s 1st Drama I love beast wars but I hate the small cast,boring Optimus primal and random fart jokes

Her and Silverbolt were one of the best parts of that show. Fuck, Bolt was my favorite of the Beast Wars character, he was so damn corny, so cheesy, and yet, so damn good. Shame he got jobbed so much.

The fucks the matter with you kids wanting back actual trash? The 2000's were the Dark Times, nothing of value came from them except Minicons. and even that's arguable.

I remember someone from Beast Wars saying that they were grateful to Armada because until it came along, everybody hated Beast Wars. After Armada, everyone was saying how much they missed Beast Wars.

It did?

….. I highly underestimated how bad these films could be. I don't understand how it could get made, the writing and directing are just so horrid. It's like watching and old MST3K film without the riff. I need to go back and see if the first film was this bad. I know it had lore rape, but this is just something on a whole new level.

Ill never forgive the first movie for killing Jazz

Is the scale here accurate? Of so, Optimal looks about the size of Jazz or Prowl. Just way more stocky.

Just about. Optimal would have been roughly in the same size class as HotRod and Arcee, roughly. The scale of the Autobots in the Ark was WAAAY off. They should have been about 60% the size.

You wouldn't happen to know which of the comics and graphic novels are worth reading would you?

also, Optimus Primal desperately needs a rip and tear edit.

I dont really know to be honest I only read a couple I hear IDW is alright but ask other people. The only comic I could I liked was Shattered Glass which was just "WHAT IF THE DECPTICONS WERE GOOD AND AUTOBOTS BAD!!"

Scale is fucked in Transformers in general. But that sounds about right. He'd still only be waist high to the original Optimus though.

seconding this

working on it, what should he say?

TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT

OPTIMIZE AND PROTECT

YOU'VE GOT HUGE PARTS

Go for anything from idw, its a lot better than you would expect. Fair warning though, they do softhand some sjw shit into it at parts, but it never feels overly forced. The worst comes from a mansplaining reference, but I couldn't tell if they were using it seriously or making fun of it.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

I thought it was canon that the Maximals and Predacons are smaller than the Autobots and Decepticons like how newer tech becomes smaller than bulkier old tech.

Optimal Optimus has a much larger body than other Maximals because it had to house two sparks briefly. Just look at the image posted. And even in his base fur form, he was 9ft tall.

Though that does raise the never to be answered question of how much more fuel OpOp had to consume vs standard sized Maximals.

shill plz

Well user, say you got the chance to do just that. What do you add from each show? Which flaws would you take out to make it perfect?

Fuck this gay cybertron.

The reason they got smaller had to do with limited reserves of energon after the great war. Their designed to be more fuel efficient no matter their size, but they had to shrink down too.

On the plus side, they're stronger for their size and are a lot harder to kill via damage.

They're designed*

That reminds me:

Sell Transformers to the Japs and let the doujins flow in, my dick is ready.

Goddammit, user. You're not supposed to be aroused by this.

So this is how it feels when Japan has to change your show to fit the audience

Sorry boys official works only

Creators for this are cucks. Sell it to Japan and let them do the real work. None of that "take our women please" bullshit.

Kiss Players is from Japan, though.

Then why isn't the dubbed episode canon? I thought only 100% AMERICAN stuff was considered canon to the series?

What says is the legit japanese dub for Prime. Shit could get pretty damn cringy.

It hurts.

I know the U.S. always does this but its so strange to see Japan do it

You mean Animated died for Prime.

anyone got scans of the supposed TFA "finale" comic they made this year at a convention? I want to put this shit to rest.

What's the timeline of transformers? They just referred to G1 and G2 in Beast Wars like it happened a long time ago.

Does it not have a conclusion? I plan on watching it after Beast Wars.

Is that a goatee?

There was a legitimate final?

This was released to limited printings in one convention in Birmingham, UK.
When I asked one of the people responsible for its printing if they accept payment for a digital copy they said no. The only way you can read this is if you bought a physical copy at the con, placed a mail order during the con, or if some kind soul scans it. I've yet to find a scan, and didn't even know about it until a month after the con.
All in all, as a fan of TFAnimated, this bullshit pissed me off.

Technically, it's not made by Hasbro (not sure how licensing works for this thing), so it's debatable as far as canon goes, but it was co written by one of the guys who wrote for the show, so, I guess it's up to you how legitimate you consider it.
But it is a story set during the 'season 4' that was outlined in the second Almanac.

You could make a thread for it. It falls under lost media which Holla Forums anons have found before… though it was more towards the beginning of full Holla Forums's life when we had a bit more traffic.

Never mind about the beast wars question. Couple episodes later it was answered.

Or a lost media thread in general

After just finishing it I gotta say I liked it a lot. The cast played well off each other, the twist in season 2 was nice, and the conclusion was pretty darn good. About the only things I didn't like were

anyone know a decent torrent for animated? The ones I got have logos and some pretty bad sound drops/artifacting.

some people are getting all autistic about it being fanfiction, but honestly who cares, we're probably never getting a season 4 anyway and if it's written by someone that did official stuff that's good enough for me

Last time I checked, Veoh and Kimcartoon still had them. But I never actually watched them much, I used them for quick screengrabs (my computer refuses to screenshot my dvd, what the fuck is that about) so I don't know about sound drops or anything.

I really don't know what to say. Maybe your taste is shit m8

But on a serious note, what's your problem with the voice cast? I've never seen anyone complain about that. If anything the voices are the saving grace of TFA, because the animation can get pretty poor at times but the acting is consistent in quality.

Don't worry, Animated has a decent enough conclusion.The comic was just supposed to wrap up some of the plot threads left unexplained by the abrupt cancellation.
The show still has a satisfying end, and the comic is basically just an epilogue. But I still really want to read it.

No kidding. Nice to see someone else that shares that feeling. I've tried getting responses from people on twitter, halfchan and TFW2005. I've been willing to buy any copies they had.
Still nothing. In one case, some asshole actually taunted me with having the comic but not posting it. I didn't care too much when nobody shared the UK animated strips from years ago, but this? A comic that's supposed to be the "season 4 finale" we were always waiting for? This is a little over the testing line for me.

Looking like one is the same thing as being one.

Nothing, I just had to get used to them. It's a pretty big difference coming off beast wars. Now I like everything aside from the "super hero" episodes.

It's weird how good the animation gets.

Gotcha, glad to hear it. I like it a lot so far so it would have been a shame for a cancellation to cut of the chance of a satisfying conclusion.

Im an episode away from finishing season 2 so they are just now getting into that.

yup, looks like those are the same ones I torrented.

season 3 is off to a good start

She is still a nigger.

she's a poo, not a nig.

Sounds like TTGL

I was told someone on twitter was selling a bunch she bought, but by the time I got there she'd already sold them.
What an absolute cunt! Why the fuck would one fan of Animated act like that to another?

Robots in Disguise 2015 ends this Saturday. Will you miss it?

This saturday? I already watched it online.
It's funny because both Animated and this end just as they're getting the most interesting. Also, living Cybertron is always more interesting than dead Cybertron.

>that (((female))) bot

dear lord, I like muscle girls, I like clang, but she looks like she's straight up designed to be the worst kind of dyke.

Seriously, after watching that clip I had to check if that was some obscure male bot that turned into a tranny.

Man they are really pushing Windblade huh?

Imma try to draw a good muscle girl transformer.

….Wrong CG Transformers, dude. I mean, if you say Cybertron I'd agree with ya..or fucking Beast Wars but Energon? Seriously?

Considering that Animated take a lot of cues from mecha anime (Safeguard's combination sequence is just the Symmetrical Docking from GaoGaiGar, Dirt Boss is a nod to Gurren Lagann) them taking cues from TTGL? Not a surprise.

Don't bother? Dude, Masterforce was actually pretty good (only TF series I know that made Pretenders work) Can't say about the rest though. Victory is a prototype of your Yuusha/Brave series. Beast Wars II and Neo looks good but I haven't seen it yet…I'd say avoid Headmasters.

English voice is definitely better.

Take good characterizations from beast wars + fanservice/humor from animated + cgi style from prime + good writers from all three of those shows + Cullen for Optimus voice + plot setting during rebuild of Cybertron post-war + just once NO human ensemble cast of side characters = good show

What should the designs be from?

Damn. Well, I own the shout factory DVD's and I don't find the quality to be that different from what's on Veoh.

How recent? Could be the same person I contacted. But there was another one that didn't have any replies, that person still hasn't contacted me back.

You've absolutely got me there. I have no idea how someone could be such a fucking prick but still a fan of Transformers Animated.
He even was pointed out by another dude how he was depriving everyone else of the comic, but he refused to drop the stubborn asshole child act. This was on Halloween, too. What a miserable fucker that guy must be. Did he buy the comic just to feel like he had something others didn't? Maybe he lives right next to where the convention was, anyway. God.

she has pajeet dna

I'm partial to the prime designs for most characters but maybe mix in some G1
For example, prime starscream looked like shit so he would definitely need to be changed

why does nobody think the actual war for cybertron that is always talked about could make for a good show?

or at least a high budget OVA type thing.

Closest thing we have is those two video games.

You don't know how much of a prick this guy was. He posted blurred scans just to show he did indeed own the comic and to rub it in my face.

A few weeks ago maybe? I'd check but I can't, because my twitter account got suspended and to unsuspend it I need a phone number to receive an sms message, and there's no way in hell I'm giving twitter my phone number.

2nd pic related. I can't fathom why an Animated fan would be such a cunt to other animated fans.

I know it's not what you're talking about but they did change Prime Starscream. In RiD, they reverted him to a more G1 look.
Bumblebee even asks "Is going back to your old body style supposed to make a difference this time?"

Why the sudden love for Bumblebee. I remember it was hinted in the older shows but I didn't think much of it when I watched the shit out of the Unicron Trilogy

I'v been out of the loop entirely only really watching during Prime, Animated, and the 2015 robots in disguise series
2015 Robots in Disguise Grimlock is my husbando btw

Because he's getting his own theatrical spinoff movie.

It's been that way since the first Bayformers. Audience loved that Bumblebee from that movie, so Hasbro decided to give Bumblebee more of the spotlight.

Just finished it, definitely a decent ending but there were quite a few loose ends to tie up.

I really wish we had that comic now, though it is a fan work so there's a chance the writing would be off.

Starscream actually looks much better there imo
Primescream was fucking anorexic with high heels. Looked retarded.
And I just found out that Prime and rescue bots, the show for toddlers, are supposed to both be in the same universe. What the fuck?

did Simon ever do any art for Sari? She seems like a character Simon would do art for.

The hate boils my blood.

We had a board for his stuff but I can't remember what it is.

Is there anything I should get under my belt before playing the WFC games?

Official Blackarachnia hotness power rankings.
I'm probably missing some gay shit like TransTech or Beast Wars Uprising or some other FunPub shit, but I don't care.

Given that it's kind of the start of the Aligned series, and also kind of G1 despite all that, not really.

You know, I was actually interested in IDW Arcee on a conceptual level. A species without any biological sex having it forced upon it with a single specimen gone completely nuts is interesting. Heck, even Lost Light's recent "we liked organics so we decided to be more like them" concept was a decent one, and covered a kind of plot hole too. And then the fans made Winblade happen and anything interesting went out the window. No, these space robots that have no reason to have sex and therefore have no real reason for gender should totally be just like humans because I'm a fucking retarded fleshling who can't think outside my box. Functionism was a much more interesting concept if it weren't treated like a bad thing, although that's mostly because of how the idea was abused.

Basically, don't let the fans decide anything. Windblade was shit, Victorion was shit, Scorponok should have won instead of Triptycon, and Star Saber would have probably been better than Optimus Primal although now that I know the gimmick I wonder what the hell they'd do with Hound.

exhentai.org/g/1006518/5820f1b385/

What? You don't like big AutoButts?

exhentai.org/s/75014c590d/1117538-6

Or how about some bots and a gigantic human Trans-forming their genital gender for fun?

WFC/FOC were apart of a weird universe of altered TF lore from G1.

They are great games but shit all over the lore

I hate the fucking voice thing for Bumble Bee

Transformers lore never made any consistent sense, from day one the show and the comics were divergent. For your Dinobots example, the comics had them fight Shockwave in the dinosaur times before being buried, while the show had Wheeljack build them (I'm surprised they didn't blow up). I forget how the Insecticons showed up in the comic, but on the show they either came with or before Megatron did, it's not clear. Devastator isn't even consistent in his origin in the cartoon. While Omega Supreme said they were Autobots before getting robot smashed into Decepticons, in their first appearance they were implied to have been built on Earth. Not to mention their apparent appearance in Five Faces of Darkness where they built Megatron, but that can be passed off as an animation error or just random generics that look like them. As for the Combaticons I know in the G2 comics it was implied they existed on Cybertron at some point in the war, and in the show they were criminals, but they were never implied to be combiners before. Superion is the only real sign that it's a different continuity entirely. As I mentioned before, it's an Aligned series like Prime, new RiD, or Rescue Bots (yes), but you can pretend it's just a different G1 continuity, it almost fits better than IDW at this point. Then again, I think IDW has secretly moved over to an Aligned continuity anyway.

I remember Jetfire or one of the Aerial Bots were on the Autobots aswell but the Combaticons were the only combiners present

Thats okay since Swindle is the best

Swindle is so good, the character designer for Animated thought B.O.T. was his favorite episode because he blocked out everything about it aside from Swindle selling his scrapped partners, which is hilarious and could have been a great episode on it's own.

Chuck had fun with that review.

Been done.

That's not exactly a muscle girl.

Nobody talking about this…
I don't blame you.

Dear god, that framerate looks even worse than CV.

I suddenly remembered Tron Uprising's framerate.

IIRC that wasn't so bad.

Oh, I love some clang, but IDW won't make clang, they'll make political/social statements.

IDW is just about as bad as Marvel at this point.

/fit/ doesn't equate to big bulky fembots made of love.

Takes a lot to make giant robot fights look so boring.

Wasn't his anorexic look meant to emphasize his backstabbing weasily nature?

At what point does the IDW comics drop off in quality?

I'm more of a Decpticon guy these days myself.

When did the Windblade miniseries happen? Around then, arguably before depending on how you feel about All Hail Megatron. Anything by James Roberts is the least shit thing going on at any given moment, from what I can tell. I don't actually read the IDW comics, so I can't give anything more accurate than that.

Is there any evil femdom Decepticon waifu that wants to bully your penis?

Airachnid is probably the closest you'll get

FoC took a few steps back from WfC imo. They made it quite a bit easier, levers were more long winded, level design was worse, movie nods (Bumblebee's voice like you mentioned). Still not to bad, and I do like the focus on single player.

Animated Slipstream?
She's a clone/part of Starscream, you just know he's got both a sub and a dom in him

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

Prime Starscream canonically fought Megatron hand-to-hand and almost won, according the exodus novel.
Does that sound like a weasily coward? How would one lose his balls that much?

God the continuity is fucked up.

after the first ongoing series ends

French Starscream is a girl.

read transformers exodus, it's an expanded version of war for cybertron's story and it gives context to war for cybertron as well. There are lots of inconsistencies but overall it adds to the experience.

Who knows? I only hope someone generous will scan it eventually. But even if they do, who knows where they'll post it right?

He actually did, but I don't have any. He did a few of young sari and a couple old sari, never saw any naked ones though.
I wish I had some of Simon's older pics, like his dave the barbarian ones. I need to ask around, I guess. Maybe plus4chan?
Splooge is another artist that would have done good sari (ie an artist that draws spindly limbs and big round heads) but as far as I know, he never did.

That's the french they're all girls.

We finally got some information about Transformers Cyberverse and Transformers Rescue Bot Academy.

links for the images:
archive.is/WpEdQ
archive.is/uogIK

Whirl is a chick?!

Don't you mean Airrachnid? I mean, Japan knows what's up..

Black Arachnia

Muh
Fukn
Dick

Don't want to derail the thread or anything, but… can you please post more of her? Haven't felt like this in a while.

like a huge faggot with no taste?
I doubt it.

2010's are worse than the 2000's

I need to record more TF nonsense, since this is getting around. I keep forgetting the sequence of edits I do in Cool Edit Pro 2 to get the effect to sound correct. So far, I can do a passable Megatron, Ironhide, sometimes Prime, Shockwave, Cyclonus, and Skeletor once. Problem is, since I'm not Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Corey Burton, Roger Carmel, or Alan Oppenheimer, I can't do multiple ranges of their voices, like shouting or laughing in some cases.

I wish there was more art of that design.

You fuckin' WHAT, m8? That's Arcee's favorite nephew you're besmirching.

Bayformers Arcee is hyper-detailed, which may chase off all but a few artists.

don't worry, I realized my mistake after I finished Beast Wars.

I'm just happy I was able to get my hands on one of these for a decent price, especially coming into the series so late in the game. Transformers toys are hella fun, but ridiculous in terms of price.

dat B.A.T.

which design was best?

From before Hasbro had gone full merchant.

The toy.

Anything but that pile of shrapnel.

fair enough. hasbro made it look she's wearing leather boots or something. kinky

But it's not hard to simplify it. Just drew this.
I like the design. I wish it would actually see some use outside of one tie-in comic.

Nice, but that Arcee is for hugs.
My archive is barely enough to fill a diskette.

And before someone asks for more olde-time transmogrifiers….

There was Hearts of Steel where Bumblebee is a locomotive…

you can't sexual a giant robot

Someone hasn't heard of KLANGING.
e-hentai.org/g/1006518/5820f1b385/
e-hentai.org/g/1084305/b50841aa38/

honestly cant tell if this is bait or not.

You are wrong and need to be re-educated.

Tell that to Go Nagai..

Yes, that was a neat series.

Those are 20/10, post more

Guido Guidi art are usually OK for Transformers. At least it's not too stylized like in More Than Meets The Eye.

I used to own a skywarp like that, lost it in a move sadly. Shits wing tips were sharpened to the point the box warned you not to cut yourself on it.

Transformers had such a great track record and just like that, they're unable to make good cartoons.
Only one I can think of that was legitimately shit was the one with the kid riding around some bike after getting powers from some old Transformers relic or something.

I love how they always make the openings sooooo much better looking than what follows.

Fuck off.

What value? I never got the reason behind their creation in-universe.

They sell solely for the promise of explosions and giant robots smacking each other around.

You should be praising that mercy killing.

And filthy Decepticon RNA…or is it TNA?

LIKE HELL THEY ARE!!

Loli Arcee?

Japan has a knack for make the opening better looking that what the show actually look like..lest we forget the Japanese intro to the 90's X-Men cartoon (wanted to link the video but apparently another thread has it.)

Only other one I saved ten years ago. If there's an artbook somewhere, I don't have it.

Jazz survived. He's on top of the acid cover that Daniel shot down, with Spike, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper.

Oh wait, the Bayformers movie. yeah, different universe, doesn't count for shit other than a few neat TFs like Breakaway and Arcee.

At least he wasn't replaced by Hotrod. :^)

These are so cool.

Ordered a bootleg MP Hotrod from China, and hokey smokes, ordered on the first, and it hit Shitcago on the 5th. Beats the usual month-or-two shipping time. I'd have ordered Thundercracker and Starscream to go with my legit Skywarp, but my (((employers))) fucked up my vacation pay and left me with half a paycheck to pay my telecom bills.

that skywarp is pretty sick

NOT CANON

arcee has butt kibble there

guido guidi was the best thing about all hail megatron

GIVE ME SOME SCANS ALREADY
THAT COMIC CAME OUT HALF A YEAR AGO AAAAAARGH

That Jazz could have been fine. What, too ghetto?
Jive turkeys are really outdated, so they updated him.

I thought the best thing about All Hail Megatron…is the Decepticons wrecking shit while the world's military can do jack shit to the advanced mechanical lifeform that lived for centuries…you know, the opposite of the Bay films where a bunch of fighter jets can take down fucking Decepticons with ease.

they were vulnerable to missiles and explosions, no shit

Bootleg Hotrod arrived, and the only problem was the peg that snaps into his roof is misshapen, but redundant engineering means it's no problem. Yo Joe!

I wanna bite the bullet and get this bad boy. I am on the fence since I wanna think they are making a master piece Beast Wars Megatron

Which? Hotrod(imus) or Skywarp? Either way, I recommend just buying bootleg MP figures on ebay. I saw MP Bumblebee in Toys R Us today for like $70. Less than HALF that for the KO version. All they do is keep making them after Has/Tak is done with the line, and sell them for pure profit. My Skywarp and Prime are legit, but they just sit on my shelf forever.

Jesus, I thought only Spanish-dubbed shows used that line
Still gets me every time for some reason

Yeah, ancient advanced alien mechanical race that can survive planet fall….but can't bloody well survive puny human missiles. Yeah, bullshit.

when has that ever been consistent?
it's not like damage ever has been. look at the g1 cartoon where shots were only fatal in the movie and not seasons 1-3

Was the kills made by human weapons? Because if I recall, in G1, human weapons does fuck all against Cybertronians.

I don't recall that in the cartoon, but in the marvel comic they showed that a decepticon at full power wouldn't even get a scratch from tank shells and shit. So yeah, sorta.

Yeah, the Marvel comic is inconsistent as fuck but logically, an advance cybernetic alien race wouldn't be downed with modern human tech. Nukes, maybe but it's never a sure thing. Bottom line, some missiles from a fighter jet ain't exactly going to be able to down a damn Cybertronian.

And that's why I like about All Hail Megatron. Humans can do fuck all against Decepticons and the only time they turned the tide is when the Autobots comes in AND the humans got some reverse engineered Cybertronian tech (I think it was the Megatron handgun from IDW's -ation books)

In the Marvel comics, I think the only Earthers to take on Transformers were The Mechanic, who uses Cybertronian tools he stole from Ratchet, Circuit Breaker, who turned herself into a cyborg piloting a mecha, and Nightbird, who was a human-made ninja robot. Well, with Nightbird the boys may have been distracted by the sexy.
And of course GI Joe killed Bumblebee. NEVAR FORGET.

I recall the comics having some more human super-heroes fight the decepticons later on. It was really bad, but it did happen

Yeah, the Neo-Knights…though really only Circuit Breaker can actually match a Cybertronian because really, disrupting circuitry by overloading them with electricity is at least a plausible way of taking out a robotic enemy.

Animated sucks dick.

you suck dick

Who invited Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is in all of us

Outside crossover, cybertronian should be the only mecha race in universe.

Rom could fit if done well.

In the G1 season 3 episode The Burden Hardest to Bear, a kendo student takes out Scourge's knee actuator with a katana
So a meme katana can do the job

I could see a cybertronian taking a dive to human weapons, or maybe a seriously fierce bombardment.

Other than that I agree that it would need some Stargate SG-1 type reverse engineering.

Or something I always thought would be interesting would be for humans, being organic, to be able to handle versions of pure energon that are horrifically toxic to cybertronian life but do nothing to organics.

Which is why I did like Transformers vs G.I Joe that IDW published a while back. The Joe's attacked Cybertron with plant bombs which was designed by Cobra which may or may not have come from Cobra-La.

cuckchan thread, please report and ignore

bump

So if Beast Machines didn’t fuck up sp badly would the Beast Era actually still be alive and actually get focus from Hasbfo?

All Maximals and Predacons now are fucking sent to sub factions not thier own universe anymore

IDW had this thing called Revolution which was supposed to be all the Hasbro properties getting their own comic crossover. In it MASK is able to nearly kill an autobot because apparently their tech is reversed engineered from Blitzwing's body.

Reminder

Ron Perlman is gonna be Optimus Primal but the show he voices in is probably gonna be major dogshit

Attached: 9465415464849124.jpeg (727x1107, 138.75K)

that's weird. he should be a decepticon, like bludgeon (when's he gonna get to be a main villain in a TF show?)

Wait this new show is going to have the Beast ones in it?

No its that Machinima shit. A bunch of primes are gonna show up for some reason