4 AM Thread

Losing control, Holla Forums?

Play any vidya today?

Almost done with this fucking semester. Ready to not have to fucking commute to community college every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7RB38R5907
cavestory.org/download/cave-story.php
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-371875089
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-371876516
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-371879347
8ch.net/4am/res/1172.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

After the music hours you're free to post whatever you want, but we usually have plans to play movies or anime.

A reminder that /4am/ is a thing again, but needs you to give it life. >>>/4am/

Sup niggers, what are you doing tonight

procrastinated most of the day
did some shit in EVE
played bloodborne and finally beat the 3 stooges. so fucking statsifying after a day of boredom
other than that got an assignment due in 3 days and iv barely started
yay

It's really been a bad day.
I need my escapism.

WATCHING SAMURAI COP!

Morning everyone~

Hope you had a good day today.

i played Dark Souls 3, started a miracles only run - and goddamn Abyss Watchers were a shitshow trying to kill them with lightning spear only. Trying to kill things with Lightning Stake is a pain in the ass too because there isn't any poise / hyperarmor for it even though it does good damage comparatively. Once i get past Wolnir though i can get Sun Firstborn ring.

otherwise i didn't do much - i moved out of my apartment back to my parents house for the summer which sucked. But at least classes are ogre with

Fucking, vidya gaems.

Getting in the way of me watching Babylon 5. :(

Hospital here. Saw a resident's ass today. Good day for me, so far.

I thought about playing vidya, but the container I think the game is in has something on top of it and I don't want to move it.

Already out of the honeymoon are we?

Sorry user, hope you can figure something out soon.

How are miracles? Do they even have any attack ones besides the lightning bolts and the light beam one?

She hot brah?

I feel you man. I just bought DS3 and I couldn't run it even with minimal settings.

Mornin Senpai

Was it a sexy female resident?

Planetside 2 with the TR Holla Forums outfit, fucking Vanu managed to get 2 continents in a single day.

Reminders, Gas Vanu, Oven NC, Warpgate war now.

slowpoke
hurry up and finish the series

resident doctor's ass? wtf or do mean a resident as in old person?

Got any stories for us?

do your stretches nigga

Noice

Too busy watching Samurai Cop.

They're still the best.

How you doing Ritsu?

Talked to that one girl that liked anime and gave her cowboy bebop blu-ray today. She was hanging with her cousin and I was kind of tagging along, kinda felt awkward. Hate when you want to have a one on one talk and someone else is there. I probably overstayed my welcome as well.

She was hot. It was pretty funny, too. Sometimes all the horrible shit I'm exposed to is worth it for the camaraderie.

if you're only using miracles in NG the two primary ones you're probably going to use are Lightning Spear and Lightning Stake. You could pick up Great Lightning Spear but you need Sunlight Medals for it so i haven't bothered with it

Divine Pillars of Light is a terrible miracle even if it looks cool, there's a couple other offensive miracles like Lightning Storm, Sunlight Spear, Wrath of the Gods which are decent but not super useful in my run

I just don't know why my computer's gone to shit. I think it might be particle effects because FEAR has way more than Payday 2 and I can't run it properly.

I hope so too.

I'm really hoping it's not that. It's been ongoing for a couple weeks and I thought I was just sleeping on it at first, but I'm not. It's also been getting worse and worse.

Ay ae86

You end up returning ds3 yet?

Would you drink her sweat?

Damn that blows. Maybe next time then. Was it a girl cousin? She might have been all "dang girl he hot u should jump on dat"

>not drinking it

That sucks how it turned out, but at least you gave her the greatest anime of all time.

Yeah. I'm thinking of pirating some older games, or maybe getting a ps2 so I can play mgs2.

Not yet I'm lazy.

Time to shill >>>/4am/

Pls go there. There are some nice people there.

I also forgot to say that I hope Josh feeds Jim to his own pigs.

Worth a try. There's always games that can run on toasters, too. Most of them are mediocre indie shit anymore though.

yeah it was a girl cousin. She seemed pretty disinterested in the whole thing. But I got a text later thanking me for the blu-rays, so maybe I didn't lose that many points. I was thinking of maybe taking a summer class with her for summer.

Funny how?

Do you just like run through the levels? Or do you like have max blue estus?

Sounds like its just time for you to get a new one.

THATS SICK, YOU'RE SICK

Nah just playing, salty goodness off a waifu would be amazing

I don't even have money to get my poor tablet fixed, I can't afford a whole new PC. I'm just not sure what the problem is. (and I can't get a new wrist)

i dont mess with the mobs i usually just go straight to the boss because its not worth wasting FP on ordinary enemies

I've heard about a game from software made before souls that's supposed to be good, I might sate my appetite with it.

If she texted you just to say that it's a good sign.

Also did anyone else see Hotwheels isn't with 8ch anymore?

always do your stretches

Get on it while you can. Not sure how steam handles those.

Might be a good idea. Would give you a nice excuse to see her everyday.

Rip user, you will be missed

I should try out miracles I guess. Maybe dual wield them on my pyro for fun or something.

I am 25 and have never done my stretches. Maybe that's why I'm collapsing in on myself.

I don't know much about From's stuff, which game is it?

Yeah it's a good sign. I felt pretty disheartened but I got that text and perked up a bit.

One of the best things about Persona 4 is hugging Chie after she worked out and she's all sweaty.

Not today, but I played a bit of Gunhound EX last night.

yes, i noticed
bodes ill

I'm here

I'll live on in your hearts, if any of you actually remember me.

He might be talking about kings field series. Try out the second one (the first english release) on a ps1 emulator if you can. Its really fucking fun. One of my favorites of all time.

THATS A THING?

I stay up last night doing a crap ton of work and at 5:45am I stepped outside the dorm, laid on the ground, and started to sing Ave maria. It was really calming, yet at the same time I realise that lack of sleep makes you do weird stuff. Once I'm done with classes I'm going to plan a road trip or something fun like that.

I looked it up, 14 days with less than 2 hours played. Thanks though, I'll do it tomorrow.

I don't know. The only people who've played it say it's better than DS1, which makes me think they're self-important faggots, but they might be right also.

Maybe she felt the awkwardness and didn't want you to feel bad about it.

Yeah. Holla Forums is having a fucking exodus.

Yeah that's it. Can you play the nipponese one without understanding the text?

Yeah, she freaks out. Then she affectionately calls you an idiot.

If I ever get my tablet fixed, I'll play it on that. It's got the controller built in but I broke it worse trying to fix the volume button.

I'd think so. These are a lot like souls games. Theres quests but they are pretty damn basic so. Would just need a guide for menus and stuff and you'd be fine.

Funny thing is I imported the first game but haven't played it yet because I need a japanese ps1/ps2.

If I didn't hate p4 so much I'd actually want to play it.

Pics? What? Like a controller with a tablet taped on or what?

Story of the ass. So here I am, a sentient hospital in a lab coat and scrubs, back with a crew in the OR. It's cutting time for a patient, we're all scrubbed in, baby daddy is in the shitty paper scrubs up near baby momma. We no longer allow people to video the c-section after an incident where a camera ended up inside a patient, but pics are OK if you aren't being a dick.

Dad is talking to Mom (hooray for functioning epidurals) and Mom asks how its going and is the baby out yet? Well…Dad looks and sees Mom all cut open with us about to do the last bit of knife work before we pull baby out. Dad got light headed and started to hit the floor, grabbing at the nearest thing to try to catch himself…which was the pretty 1st year's scrub bottoms.

So Dad's on the floor, resident's pants are around her ankles, and no one can pull then up since we're all scrubbed in. I bust out laughing, everyone else laughs, we call for a female tech to pull the resident's pants up so we can finish the section without our resident being bare assed. Dad is beet red, stammering out an apology, Mom is confused, baby is out and crying. The resident managed to finish cutting Mom and pulled baby out with her ass hanging in the breeze. Gotta give her props for that.

That happened a few hours ago and she hasn't stopped blushing since. Every time I look in her direction, she turns red all the way to the tips of her ears. I'll probably get a giggle out of this for the rest of the night.

Most likely what happened. I think most people are good at detecting stuff like awkwardness right? Either way she seems pretty cool about it. I'll probably meet up with again in a couple weeks so hopefully goes better this time.

One of these. The software on it is pretty much all shitty chink knockoffs of good emulators but once you find ones that work well it can emulate pretty much anything up to ps1, and some psp. I also had it set up to stream stuff through Kodi. Main gripe is that the joysticks don't click in like on the dualshock.

Evening all, finally got the watch I bought clean to the point I can comfortably wear it. Got paid toady too.

How the fuck did that happen?

I've done weirder things on nosleep than I have intoxicated. It's almost worst because you aren't mentally prepared to stop yourself from being an idiot.

Ok.

God damn I'm glad I don't have your job. Also that story is pretty fucking anime, I'm jelly.

That sounds cute as fuck.

Stop giving me even more of thing for nurses hospital!

Thats really neat. If the joysticks were down at the bottom I think I'd pick one up actually.

Pretty funny story
Your job is interesting

Are the joysticks good?

Yeah, sweaty Tomboys are the best.

You have to order them out of Hong Kong but they're pretty nice. I can still sort of play SNES, Genesis, and GBA games on mine but it's a hassle. I also had to jump through hoops to initially get it set up because the software that was supposed to be on it from the start wasn't.

They're decent. The tops can kind of twist around though. I played through the Crash games and Spyro 1 with no issues from the stick.

Similar to the ass, actually. Dad saw some shit he wasn't prepared for, lost his grip, fell into the cavity. He tried to pick it up, but someone stopped him from making matters worse. Dunno much else, it was before my time. I think it was mid-90's. I picture one of those bigass shoulder using camcorders, but I'm not sure.

I'm late but fuck it.

Nothing really of note besides Doom 4 releasing, I can't wait to tear that godforsaken game to shreds.

Theres an entire episode of k-on with Ritsu being sweaty and trying to cool off, its the best.

Damn that reminds me of some little folder laptop emulator thing. What were those called damn

is this what its like to be a neet ?

im staying up all night tonight to fix my sleeping schedule.

i have had work and late classes for the past x many months and have royally fucked my sleep schedule

normally i dont get to sleep until about 3am because i have work to do, i feel like im becoming nocturnal, during the winter i saw maybe 2 hours of daylight some days.

outside of the meme, i really love protomens music
act three hype

You're making me want to replay DOA5 now is there a crack with all the dlc included?

At least it didn't get left in there

Why do you like Ritsu anyway? She's really rude.

I don't finish that many series. I plan on doing it with B5 though.

I just don't want to be depressed after finishing it is all.

They're great.

I'm not sure since I have a toaster.

Damn the thread's slow tonight.

I know the ones you mean but I don't remember the name.

Rude? What?

Rude how, give examples. Shes playful and a prankster but rude? No.

It'll probably pick up this weekend.

It's the nosleep moments that make me fear drinking. I still don't want to touch it due to the fear of doing something stupid.

space station 13 is fun

Don't mind the thread being slow, helps me catch up. Sometimes the threads go a bit too fast.

It's always slow on Thursdays. Here have a Kanji gif.

So now I know that the term "Kinetic Novel" basically describes a VN or "video game" that has little to no interaction, and negligible choices at best that only offer one extra/unique line of dialogue immediately after it and have no effect on the story at all.

Is there a term for the other side of this coin, i.e. a VN or other heavily text-and-story driven game with a focus on dialogue choices, stat management, and maybe even time management?

Something just shy of Harvest Moon or a Persona game, but with the more traditional bits like combat and farming shaved off in favor of telling a more consistent and fluid story but still with plenty of character/dialogue/story choices so you can affect how certain characters develop or how relationships develop between characters if only in some minor way.

Thats ok user. I feel like they are dead no anyway.

Hey, not all my stories are tragic and shit. Some are damn near terrifying. Some are really weird.

Lady got caught trying to inject heroin underneath her clit. She had tested positive for opioids, but no track marks. She attested to being an IV user, but never specified where. After delivery, a nurse on postpartum (not my fiancée) walked in or this lady "jabbing a needle full of drugs into her hoo-hah," nurse's words not mine. Her BF had a few baggies taped to the underside of his sack and the surrounding regions. We know this because he unintentionally told the cops about them. The officer had to watch him tear them off.

I asked the officer if that was common. He said, "Usually they shave before they tape."

have you been non-present for the entire duration of my time spent in these threads

I guess. It's weird, I thought it would increase in speed in summer.

It's not that big a deal. I only have gotten fucked up when I wanted to do so. It's not hard to stop before you're too far gone.

heh. Nice.

That's gonna catch on.

fucking lol.

The way she teases Mio all the time.

Is this the thing?

The mini-laptops are called UMPCs. They're schway as fuck. Check /cyber/ or Holla Forums for a thread about them.

Is that a fucking DS d-pad?

When would that be?

I joined before Huey revealed he shat in the shower.

Did you guys see this
unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12
ZimZams gun is up to $40 million
**Not like anyone will buy it though

Haha fucking hell.

So your fiancee works there too huh?
If so do you like it? Did you meet there?

I think more people are getting out of college now so it might pick up. Hell it might slow down because less people are up all night studying. Who knows.

Ritsu is just having fun with her. Mio is just a shit who can't handle the bantz

I don't think so. I feel like the ones I were talking about were like made by a smaller company.

Oh thanks user!

neetdom comes with a lot more self-loathing and suicidal thoughts

ISHYGDDT

We met by accident at a party where I was a dick and she made me feel bad about being a dick. We've been together for a damn long while now.

Also, you're welcome.

That's incredibly impertinent.

Oh. I just googled for emulation laptops.

How does that turn into a relationship?

I got hit in the stomach with a baseball bat yesterday. That wasn't fun. I now I have a massive welt that's already a shade of yellowish purple. The only reason I'm up is because I moved and fucked with it my sleep and woke up in severe pain.

How are you guys?

Oh there were way better ones
Like Nig Ger, shaquia bonifa and Donald Trump

Are you gonna be ok?

Why and how?

I hope so.

So you're saying your entire life is a wacky hospital dramedy?

One of my facebook friends posted the story and said "Not only is it legal to kill black CHILDREN, but profit off of it!" I commented "lol" and got like 3 comments telling me to drop dead. Sometimes I love facebook.

That sucks. How did it happen?

I texted her saying how sorry I was, she responded, and we kept texting until we both realized that we really liked talking to each other and were just looking for excuses to keep talking. A few dates, some lewd behavior, and boom! Relationship.

Sometimes, a chance encounter with the right person at the right time is all it takes to spark the kind of relationship that can stand all sorts of shenanigans.

what sort of horrid abomination am i gazing upon here ?

Goddamn. I hope you live.

The current high bidder just seems like an ass blasted Black Lives dont Matter fag. All of the recent high bids are by him

Bro, get your ass to a hospital. Broken ribs have a chance of puncturing a lung if left untreated.

How awful. Did you get assaulted?

Maybe you should say that why are they mad about 1 court recognising 1 guy defended himself from a dangerous criminal when there are black people all the time getting away with killing other black people

Maybe but some are defiantly from 8/pol/

My mind has just been going a mile a minute all damn day long. Couldn't sleep at all. Probably due to the fact that I'm gonna be moving soon.

Still NEET too. Can't find a job at all.

Where you moving to?

Sounds like a fucking movie.

I hope I get to that level in life.

I wanna do some psych talk since I'm a psych major and it's probably good to spit this shit out into writing so I can understand it better. You guys might find some of this stuff interesting.

Assuming that most of you guys are in emerging or early adulthood, which is typically 20-30 years of age, psychologist Erikson would say that are in the "intimacy vs isolation" phase of your life. So people around this age tend to want to start getting intimate with other people, whether it be romantically or just with their friends. Intimacy is defined as sharing your close thoughts and feelings with another person.

Your intimacy in the past might also contribute to how intimate or isolated you are today. If you were securely attached to your parents in childhood (you got along with them and didn't cause too much resistance) then you will most likely be securely attached to your romantic partner in early adulthood.

Most people fall into securely attached relationships, however that rate has been decreasing since 1988, which probably means we have a lot more insecure relationships now.

Just wanted to share this, hope you guys find this shit interesting. Or maybe you won't, that's fine too.

Yea I'll be fine. Someone I knew stole something and I went to go get it, he wouldn't give it back so I ended up beating the fucking shit out of him, he lost half a mouthful of teeth so I'd say I got off easy, but his mom was there and she came downstairs with a bat and that's when that happened. Third world shit holes suck.

it was the stomach not ribs

Every time you post that gecko it pains me

please tell me thats not a dude

Why, too smug for you? Or am I just treading on your avatarfagging sensibilities?

Oh well.

What a shit day for gaming.

Sometimes it feels that way. Usually, my life consists of my endless attempts at keeping the patients alive until I go home. Often, the patients do their best to prevent that from happening.

She's manlier than me

It's an ayylien.

would you settle for anime?

It'll be fine!

Lucky bastard.

Hopefully he gets sued.

I miss when that would happen. I feel so slow now that I'm older.

Flats should not make that pose

The funny names are the Holla Forums people. Racist McShootface sounds just like what a shitter shattered SJW would put.

What do you enjoy about the new Doom?

Hospital people always have interesting stories, would you

Been trying, but I get antsy with just watching stuff. It isn't enough anymore.
(Oh and they're cancelling one of my favourite shows. I forgot to put that in my original post.)

No more, please
She can't model for shit

gimme a hug

My parents have been married 25+ years and I dated a girl for 7 so it makes sense psych user.

I'd fuck her tbh

Is fast, I like the guns, good stage design, hard as hell on Nightmare.

Meant to put "Would you reccomend working there.

He wont

endchan has a 350mb file limit

some sperg on /a/ over there has been posting webms of shows

So you beat the shit out of a nigger and his mom clubbed you? Yeah third world shithole sounds about right.

Yeah. Btw I've been texting that mormon girl, it's going pretty well. She never checks her phone though so we've spoken like 6 lines in like 3 days.

Have you always gotten along with your parents? Did you give them a lot of trouble when you were really young?

Oh and you told me about that, you said you were NEET for 7 years and dating her. She must have really loved you huh?

im still unsure, after that Trump Tranny, im afraid to save any pictures unless i get a sample sample

sounds like a keeper user

you should taker her bowling and skating and on picnics

She's fat now.

Shes got a decent body and a 4/10 face. Shes not super hot or anything but shes fuckable. Typical butterface.

Oh nice! What you been saying?

Mostly gotten along with them. Never had any huge fights or anything besides stupid teenage shit.

And I guess she did for a while.

is that desperation I smell?

I've got places to watch my shows. I just get bored when that's all I'm doing, and with my tablet mostly out of commission I can't distract myself with it. Everything I touch breaks, at this point.

I'm not really sure what any of this means but my mom ran off with me and my brother when we were kids and now I push everyone away from me so maybe those are related.

These little laptops look rad as hell, where can I get one?

o.k I'll hug my self then and you're not allowed to have any

Please tell me you didn't pay for it. I'm going to guess that you did, but at least tell me you got it for pc.

The fact someone married her still amazes me.

dragonbox pyra

it runs linux on a 1.5ghz processor, pre-orders are now

She's a fat cow now, user.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but she seems like a respectable woman.

Just small talk about her job. I'm trying to match her pace but it's killing me because I usually text back within 30 seconds of receiving one.

I feel like this makes sense. My parents have been married for well over 20 years and I find that I'm looking for a more stable relationship than a quick fling. Granted, that may be influenced by my social aptitude (or lack there of), but it definitely feels like it's going along with his theory.

It has been a while.

Whats wrong with it in those pics?

Well I wouldn't fuck her now then.

You need to slow down. Like wait an hour or two like her.

ITT normalfags

then may I suggest this

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7RB38R5907

slap a linux on it and runs fine, quiet too, great for a shitposting and Holla Forums computer

also it runs games even on linux

you know how you hate yourself after jacking off?

imagine that times 20 with her

h-here I go

normalfags ITT

nice going to go post this on my facebook

nope, that is a dude
no way that chin is from a female

Most of my PC is fine, I'd rather just figure out what the problem is and replace it when I can afford to.

normalfags normalfags everywhere and not a drop to drink

define the problem for me again?

classy spoiler there

Interesting. Seems to confirm what I'm reading. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you got along with your parents and didn't give them too much trouble at a really young age, then you are more likely to have healthy romantic relationships as an adult.

Did you kind of avoid your parent at a very young age? It seems that your attachment style is avoidant. Basically means you are hesitant of getting into romantic relationships, and if you do you most likely push them away.

Her eyes looked fucked up from the makeup. Also her face isn't that great. Other than that she's not ugly, just not attractive. 4/10 would still bang.

Yeah I am. I'm getting antsy, but I suppose it's good not to use up all the easy small talk at once anyways.

I'm bored.
any video games that aren't over 2gb ?

That would be fine but…

Probably yeah.

Just use the ole "ay bby u wan sum fug?"

Always works.

you're the normalfag around here you desperate lonely spaztaztic fuck

no body likes spiders, your unwelcome here.

cave story

You just had to reply to the attention whore.

Its the best of both worlds, yakuza pls

you know that guy you are replying to is from /sfg/ right?

That pretty well boils it down.

Yeah. I barely saw my dad until I was a teenager because of work, and my mom wasn't really nice when I was growing up. She mellowed out eventually. I had one romantic relationship that I didn't end by pushing her away but that was quite a few years ago. I push everyone else away, one way or another. Torn between wanting someone to love and confide in, and wanting to be miserable alone.

Ok I'll keep it a secret then.

See this is the shit I'm talking about, discussion is already so poisoned against the new Doom that none of you can get into your heads that it MIGHT potentially be a good game and talking about is basically impossible outside of maybe normalfag sites, and if anyone actually does enjoy, they won't be able to talk about it here either, hell there was a guy posting porn in every single Doom thread was popping up today.

And then people wonder why this board is so shitty now, because threads don't hit their spark because they can't, its shitposting on top of shitposting, outside of this thread in particular, its damn impossible to talk about games anymore, the only threads that survive are re-occurring ones about particular games.

This board is stagnant as shit, its like a rotting corpse left in the sun and only getting worse.

Also no, I didn't buy it on PC, I only play exclusive on my PC, consoles for everything else, I bet that triggers some people to.

Sounds like a plan

Fuck i should play that. It's on pc right?

dungeon crawl stone soup

get an old version

what is your anti virus and how old is your hardware?

and free if you get the original jap version with english translation

the official translation is of course inferior

I have Avast but this came on pretty suddenly, and I ran it, SuperAntiSpyware, and Malwarebytes with nothing. Hardware is mostly pretty new. 1-2 years old, I'd say.

normalfags gonna norm ITT now it's time to stop your norming and get to the real discussion:

WHO IS WAIFU?

No, DFC is fine, but her torso is unusually small.

Get fucked up nigger

Yar har ho it is then.

This is what I get for complaining about the slow thread then.

is your power supply sufficient for your hardware?

well I'll rewelome my self

you're just jealous and it's honestly pathetic

Depends on your job. Some are shit, some are great.

Its best to stay a virgin anyway, won't know what you are missing out on.

Minor complaints.

user please

there is no need to pirate

cavestory.org/download/cave-story.php

Power supply's fine, yeah.

How many fucking photos are there?

Damn, a bit pricey but I'd buy it if I had the cash. Have they said when preorders will close?

Doom 1 and 2
Starcraft: Brood War
Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader
OpenTTD (i think its under 2gb)
FTL: Faster Than Light
Doorkickers

sounds pretty gay to be honest, you might be one of those fruity frilly nancy boys

:^)

it's not as great as you think and it's pretty painful

there's estrogen in the water supply

sometimes I wish all the estrogen in the water could be retroactively replaced with lead

well 2 things

have your task manager open when thigns slow down so you can see what is going on when it slows

also comodo just recently spotted a virus that was makign my fan run fast and slowing down my PC, it could just be somthing new

I don't know user, it came up in Holla Forums and I decided I wanted one

I contacted the guy and he said he can only handle 2 bitcoin payments per day becasue of bitpay limiting him

I have been waiting for a couple weeks now

Well, you did a terrible job there user.

Why'd you preorder that shit anyway?

this bullshit with "jim" and HW being demoted has me so demoralized that I actually considered buying Undertale because the worst has already come, why not buy fucking Undertale

I'm sorry.

it's only overrated as fuck, it's pretty o.k otherwise

Yeah, I've been keeping the task manager open, but I haven't actually noticed anything other than the CPU shitting itself periodically.
I'll check it out.

If it comes to the worst, I'll just attempt suicide again. Haven't got much else to live for. Pretty pathetic.

But ritsu
Once I lose virginity
I will be socially confident and will be able to score pussy anytime I want
My tv told me so

What is this madness

fantasy =/= real life

i think its the anime son, if that thing on the top is a boy, then im donald trump

it's still painful as fuck. your fantasy a shit.

I know. I'm actually considering switching sites for everything but 4am threads, but every alternative looks just as bad. Hold me. Also undertale is a good game.

I wish I played the beta so I could've seen for myself if the hate it gets is warranted.

Can you cancel your preorder I mean why would you do that

Might have to look into it, really need to get out of this retail shithole I'm in right now

Hopefully they will still be taking orders in late June, that will be the next time I have some money to throw around.

How was that relationship? I'm sure you mostly got along with your ex if you stayed with her for 7 years.

nice name fag

90% games warrant the hate they get and then some

you do know that cave story has been free before it was officially localized to the west, right?

hell it was free in like the mid 200x

fan artists like to draw Yuri Lowell as a bishounen but he's actually a pretty fucking /fit/ dude with a six pack and very masculine features

R A P E

where's tuna?

where's smokes?

meowreka
meow
eureka
meowreka

now you understand

Wheres shitzu

Its a little true

Just kill me know

lost in those trips

Height: 5'4" / 162 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg

Tear Grants (ティア・グランツ Tia Gurantsu), birth name Mystearica Aura Fende (メシュティアリカ・アウラ・フェンデ Meshutiarika Aura Fende), is a Seventh Fonist in the military wing of the Order of Lorelei, the religion overseeing Yulia Jue's Score. She lost both parents when she was still an infant, and has been raised as a warrior ever since. Tear is staid and reserved – giving her a cold air – but she is polite and respectful to all, particularly to those in positions of authority. She also has a secret weak spot for cute things.

The Fende family was originally from the island of Hod which was destroyed in the Hod War that left a large portion of the continent devastated by its effects. The island fell into the Qliphoth, taking both Tear's mother who was pregnant with her at the time and Van Grants, her older brother, into the miasma-filled world under Auldrant's crust. The only reason they were not killed from the miasma is because Van sang one of Yulia Jue's Fonic Hymns, which saved them from the poisonous gas. Raised by Van, the Commandant of the God-Generals, and her adopted grandfather, Mayor Teodoro of Yulia City. She quickly joined the Order of Lorelei when she was of age. She is a Locrian Sergeant in the Oracle Knights "Intelligence Division", a section of the Oracle of Lorelei that presides over the Score. Tear's detached demeanor came from her mentor, Legretta, Van's assistant and one of the six God-Generals. To this day Tear considers Legretta the reason why she became so cold, concise and calculating, as well as wanting Van's approval.

It has been said that Tear and her family are the descendants of Yulia, the original fonist who discovered the Seventh Fonon and as a result, Tear is able to use it. However, unlike those that are able to use the Seventh Fonon, she is currently the only one to date save for Yulia that is able to use the Grand Fonic Hymn, a compilation of seven Fonic hymns, that provide its recipient with increased statistics which makes them more or less invincible for a time.

Undertale is for hipsters on Tumblr with a lot of options and potential.

Lisa resonates with me more because everybody in it is a horrendous fuckup except St. Buzzo.

I'm actually thinking about making my own IB software but hahahaha

why ?

It's late user. I remember now that you say that.

Or Yang or feelsguy

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I thought we could have a pleasant discussion, but it appears you put shit taste in the area. I suggest you go back home and play on your bloodborne4, I'm sure that other enlightened individuals will rush to cheer you up after dealing with the big bully user.

Nice name too.

Today was a good day. I will sleep soon enough.
Work was alright. Nice and slow but with enough work to sparse out the parts where I did nothing.
After my weekend off, the lesbians that worked at my workplace were fired, unexpectedly.
Apparently the fat lesbian that wanted to be a stripper threw a fit and then didn't show up, and then her lover quit.
It was astounding to hear.
I was hired back when the place was full. We had people that had known the owner for over 30 years, and now in the span of about 3 months? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5… 8 People have quit.
I am surprised I am doing okay. But my work is simple.
I have placed an antique of sorts on layaway at a local pawn shop. It's an old spanish pistol of sorts that I think used paper cartridges. I will show it to my friends once I get it out.
Tonight, I had some Gin with my friends and for once, everything was good. Nothing awkward happened. We just watched Motivational Growth.
I have made my butcher cleaver shiny and I still need to buy its sister.
I am nearly broke. But I am okay overall.
I still need to spraypaint my zapper 2 gold to make my little slugger bat.
Overall 8/10 day.

you should remember it without me telling you

but it's not that you're underage b& is it

hello darkness my old friend

Never change 4 AM.

Norm E. Gaylord

fk of

Well shit if you didn't get along and it wasn't good, how did you stay in it for 7 years? I hope I'm not prying too much. Just curious.

Well its not to late you can go back to the Gamestop or where ever and refund it

Thread is terrible with too much 3DPD posting tomboys now.

Do you realize who you are talking to? He'll post a link to his steam account like he does in every thread.

That's great. Maybe you can kill yourself one day.

Overwatch isnt that bad
Its not that good either, just stuck somewhere in the middle

Best girl, I'd hug her

??? Why?

That pistol doesn't sound cheap
Also where do you work

I'm just watching the shitshow now.

Oh really? Seems like you're the one who rage-quit every time I won.

I hate you, why do I even hang out with you? You're nothing but a 6pc chicken mcNobody. Never talk to me again.

What kind of pistol exactly? Muzzle loader or something?

Maybe I'll tell you another night user.

Or not who knows.

Just stop being a faggot and maybe a woman would be that someone

Belrose arrived, that's why

A definitions post to follow the list.

Postergirls: girls that are identified with tomboys, as such they appear the most, Makoto being the unofficial OP header

Standard: boyish attitudes not much more

Athletic: boyish in attitude but it comes out the most in their devotion to athleticism

Reverse Trap: the holy grail

Mechanic: similar to athletic but their out let is more along the mechanic side

Wild Onee-san: wild older sister figures, sometimes viewed as delinquents, but definitely boyish/manish in behavior

Borderline tomboys: More like girls that were kinda boyish at some point (may remove tomboy classification and act as a catch all)

Badasses: they are like tomboys in that they can think like guys and have no problem getting their hand dirty with manly work doing "badass" acts. But seem more mature in the sense that they act this way more out of necessity than preference.

Genki Girls: is a girl that may have masculine preferences or hobbies, but is still very feminine personality wise.

Sexual Preference doesn't need to factor into the Tomboy equation. See pic related.

Since all tomboys are best, whats everyones favorite type and favorite tomboy.

Don't forget to watch Patlabor if you haven't.

I tell myself I'm a confident and attractive young hospital, making my way in this crazy world with my fiancée and dog. To coworkers, I'm charismatic and approachable (if a little scary, kinda). In actuality, I'm here on 4am just as weird as the rest of the frequent posters. I'm just as neurotic and broken, just hiding it better than most.

Rage quit? I was just being gracious, unlike yourself.

actual boys

Yeah, it's cool. Sometimes stuff goes to shit and it's hard to talk about. I understand. I'm always here for a listen though.

Yep.

YES!

Standard tomboy. The first girl I ever loved was a tomboy.

normalfag, thinks furry is still inflammatory in 2016

hair is just dead skin

fk of norm.E

tyical male fujo

No occifer I swear I'm just tired.

That's the tamest I've seen this thread dude.

I guess. I'm not doing too bad. Having you around to ask autistic questions about girls helps.

That literally sounds like a good plot for a tv show. Which never ends well, I know from experience.

ones that don't turn into full blown lesbians

I finally got the torrent working with help from kemono from cytube so I can get round to it soon.

Go join Ritsu in the faggot pit then

does he turn into a girl

fake

and

gay

Not really sure where Ritsu fits in here. She breaks the mold.

I'm glad!

(You)

(You)

Also, gg

Yea I know but still

I will not reveal where I work, but I am a humble dishwasher. As for the pistol… It's like an 1860's looking model of spanish-made revolver with a push-lever built in and it's actually not all fucked up. Getting it for less than 50 as they think it's completely fucked and looks like a toy.

It looks like this.

Where do you think we are?

Gonna head to bed. Night all. Night senpai. I'll probably ask you for more advice tomorrow.

watching TIHYDP demon souls
im watching dsp get scraping speared right now, fucking golden.

i cant remember if gensmash was from /dsg/, i do remember that the other guy who tried and failed was, he ended up killing dsp instead of fucking up his gear and his named lived in infamy on /dsg/ for a while

fuck i used to have the image of when he came into the thread and everyone was shitting up him for being an even bigger fuck up than dsp was

Fuck off, poison.

Athletic types were always my favorite
I really need to start running again. I used to run 3-5 miles a day, but stopped a few years ago. Put on a shitload of weight since then. I hate myself for falling so far.

(You)

So a repro lemat? Might be neat

Night ae86! Cya next time

That was me. I'm always happy to help.

So a Restaurant got it
Also nice gun, $50 seems insanely cheap for any gun let alone a late 1800s pistol

Gracious? I don't see how quitting the moment I get the upper hand is "gracious"

suck my dick

bg no re

PURE LOVE

Thats nice user, hopefully no sad stories from that.
Tomboys are pure love.

Tomboy is a archetype in itself.
But I love them for their personality which is easier to discuss when you divide them into groups.

There is an H manga about that with a tomboy, but start getting back into running again.
I need to stop being so lazy and keep running until I am out of breath now.
I can post the couch to 5k if you want to use that to get back into it

Thank you muchly

You seem awfully triggered m8

If there wasn't a sad story in that I'd be in bed with her right now, not trying to fix my computer at 5:30 in the morning just so I have a reason to get up.
it was an amicable breakup but I still miss her

so she left you?

I think it will make a nice collection piece to my menagerie of antiques.

(You) (You)

Yes.

Do you shoot them

You seem awfully gay, m8

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-371875089 rekt. Get fucked.

Already have it, tried to get back into it 2 years ago. Got halfway through then stopped for no reason at all.
you should link me to that manga though

Yeah, that's what it boils down to. I'm a fuckin' loser dropout and she met a guy at university and rather than go behind my back like a whore would, she told me and apologized and hugged me tight while I tried not to cry. I held it in until she left so that was a victory in my book.

tomboys wins everybody's hearts.

Well my working firearms in proper shape, yes. As for my antique and showpieces? No. If I ad the funds I would repair them to working order, keep the very utmost minimum of ammo available, fire them once, and then keep them displayed.
That is the ideal dream. But for now, safe and kept tucked away. One of my other antiques is a hat from the wreckage of the Titanic, but that is unimportant. Kind of a low-level antique collector.

Fuck I hate being on this comp, there is no reaction images on it

So you like collecting things from Iconic Events huh
Have you seen the Auction for Zimmermans Gun

But not Nippon's though.

Such creative minds…such shit taste.

There's a MOUSE in my HOUSE and the cat has done nothing but shit on the floor A FOOT AWAY FROM THE FUCKING LITTERBOX. It has been unacceptably close to my bare feet and PC wires, and I have no bait for trapping the damn thing myself tonight. And while I was looking for shit to try and make a trap anyways it fucking squeaked at me.

GOD DAMMIT.

I can't really bring myself to laugh at it anymore. I can see how some of what happens to me is funny, but that isn't one of them. One time I fell off my mom's porch and got a branch from her weird bush thing right up my nose. That was funny.

No, I didn't say that. I just pick what I can get when available.
And I'm not really interested in that, but I do think it's interesting. In a John-Wayne-Gacy-Original-Painting, kind of way.

LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE AND BUY A MOUSE TRAP THEN CLEAN YOUR CATS LITTERBOX YOU LAZY FUCK

Man spic tomboys are fucking disgusting I just want to put that out there, there was this girl in my school who wore fucking cologne and never shaved her legs, it was fucking revolting, so if by tomboys you mean exclusively white and asian tomboys I guess that statement is true

Why not just go buy a trap right quick. Or a better cat.

Wait I thought nips loved tomboys.

heh, kid stuff

If my life was a TV show, I'd be a recurring character at best.

No. The love tsunderes…and not even good ones.

Thats not a tomboy, thats a lesbian.

get on all fours and pretend to be a cat, after a while you will gain the reflexes and the sense of a cat and you will be able to hunt and kill the mouse all by yourself

this of course wont work unless you upload pictures you yourself acting like a cat

Thats a dyke not a tomboy.
Also spic and 3DPD.

Thats a real shame.

Too many abandonment issues for that.

No she wasn't a lesbian, I was actually kinda friends with her because she wasn't poor because poor kids stole my shit it was just a phase, she turned out to be quite cute after high school

I'm sure that reaction image is sufficient enough in conveying your salt right now.

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-371876516 GET DUNKED NERD

I'll show you who's the boss of this gym.

Remember that the TV series is separate from the films and the OVA.

That's a LeMat revolver. 9 shots, 8 as standard ~36 caliber, the 9th is a ~20-gague shotgun. Used by the Confederate States in the Civil War, mostly by cavalry (never formally adopted, but the CSA had a hard time acquiring small arms).

Modern reproductions kinda suck since the design relied on the old style of fulminated mercury percussion caps which were far more sensitive than standard percussion caps. The center shotgun barrel is fairly prone to misfires on reproduction pieces.

Even hospitals have hobbies.

My cat is having problems. It's hard not to get mad at him for the problems he causes but at the very least I got him to stop trying to force himself on people so he could piss all over them.

I have two cats and they were both rejected kittens so eh. You get what you pick up off the porch/out of the field.

If my old cat was here, that mouse and its entire extended family would have been gassed by now and I would be bitching about having to dispose of mouse butts instead.

*unzips dick*

I will post it alongside some of my other antiques when I get it.

My cat is a miniature Anders Breivik when it comes to mice. He likes to play with his kills too, flings the bodies all over the damn place.

Going to sleep.

And think of my waifu.

Night!

Cya yakuza~

Yeah my cat goes after anything. She was chasing some big ass foot long lizard yesterday. Never seen one of those around here before.

We'll be watcing food fight if anyone is interested.

I never took you for such a fucking faggot. I bet you also like homosuck, profligate scum.

I can do worse you know.

So does that mean all those mice were gommies

My old cat was basically death incarnate, and my fucking parents had him declawed in the front. Huge wasp? He hunted those for fun, when it was too weak to sting him in the mouth he got bored and left it be to die. Mouse? I would have a mouse butt in my room and he would be digging the baby mice out of the hole they were stashed in. Snakes? Headless snake bodies all over the doormat. Dog? Bop that fucker in the nose and scare him off, you don't need claws to show superiority to a dog.

The outside cat would work for catching this thing, but that requires letting him inside. Also, he isn't around right now. He also once tried to teach my cat about mice, but my cat is kind of a dumbass so he didn't pick up very much.

My cat used to watch the birds outside, but he gave up on that a couple years ago.

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

Your parent are shit and should kill themselves

What's the matter, can't handle the heat?

Holy shit you are beyond gay. Why are you such a fucking degenerate?

Good night.

How come you keep letting this degenerate dominate you, hmm?

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-371879347

Just for posterity

We used to have a whole family of strays that would show up every morning at our back door. The kittens would come up and pound on the door until we came out and gave them some food. One of the kittens got into a scuffle with the neighbor's dog, fucked the dog up pretty bad. Some time during the winter, neighbor hosed one of the kittens and it froze to death. The strays all stopped coming after that.
my cat came in and sat on me as i wrote this

Is that the only nip furshit reaction image you have?

I have one other

I'm still here….

So, did you know that he has a new book out right now? I ordered it a couple of days ago.

.. ..-. / .. / . …- . .-. / … . . / -.– — ..- / .. -. / ..-. .-. . . … .. -.. . –..– / -.– — ..- .—-. .-.. .-.. / …. .- …- . / -.– — ..- .-. / -.. .. -.-. -.- / … - — – .–. . -.. / .. -. - — / - …. . / -.-. ..- .-. -… / ..- -. - .. .-.. / -.– — ..- / .–. .. … … / -… .-.. — — -.. .-.-.- / -.– — ..- / .- .-.. .-. . .- -.. -.– / -.- -. — .– / .– …. — / .-. ..- .-.. . … .-.-.-

End your life.

I know it was shit. If he had his claws I would probably still have him now, because he just disappeared after escaping for the umpteenth time one day. One of the neighbors even said they missed watching him hunt snakes in their yard. The same cat who once got outside, ran under a car at the sign in front of my house, and then got ran over with no damage at all. Some kid probably picked him up and was like "MAWM CAN I KEEP DA KATT??"

If it's any consolation my current cats are fully clawed and extra lazy. No escapes if I can help it though, because I'm pretty sure one of them has a flea allergy. If It was up to me I would have a cat harness and take him out for walks.

I used to live in a shitty house. Ended up taking care of half of the strays that lived in the fucking trailer park my apartment was next to. Wild cats are interesting to watch. Had some kittens around once that actually figured out how to get around the cat traps, one would use his body to hold open the trap door. Poor guy didn't make it in the end, which sucks because I was rooting for him.

Can someone translate that?
It's Morse code

Burned man is best girl

–.–..

if?i?e?er??ee???u?in?free?ide????u?ll??a?e???ur?dick??t???ed?int??t?e?cur??until???u??i????l??d????u?alread??kn???????rule??

NO NO NO MAKE IT STOP

You forgot the rest of it.

It should look a bit like this: -.-. .-. .- – …

pat her head and baby her until she can only rely on you.
you must cuck her mind onto loving you and only you.

I made a thread on /4am/
8ch.net/4am/res/1172.html

Sup fags. How's it going?

Finally send out an application to a place yesterday, anxiously awaiting a response.
I just hope I can land this job so I can stop looking and start earning some dough.

It's a weird kind of feel lads

Get a load of this profligate.

Trips confirm

Where'd you apply user?

I can't imagine what this would feel like.

Some agriculture company growing leeks and garlic and stuff.
I hope they have place for me, because I really don't want to do something like retail. I'd rather do some physical work moving boxes full of smelly garlic than mop around in a store all day. I've done enough of that already.

Sounds kinda nice. Plus free fresh veges probably. Good luck!

late reply sorry. just finish at season 4 and itll be a good end. great way to finish fuck season 5 tho. watch it if u want to but the series finished in my eyes at the end of s4

night thread

is there such a thing as a cuckolder

Now that Food Fight is out of the way we can watch some anime. Cutie Honey is playing at the moment. Feel free to join us.

baka

I thought you would be used to this by now.

no

well you better, faggot.

you're not even old enough to be posting here

Are you checking if he's old enough for you to molest?