Can we meme SJWs into speaking/typing literal gibberish?

I was on kikebook when I saw a normie friend post this (1st pic) and it was followed by a sarcastic joke reply (2nd pic) and I thought to myself "if we can get these retards to believe fucking milk is racist, why can't we make them think the alphabet is sexist?"

Can we see if we can get something along these lines going?

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/cuckchan/

It'd be easier to meme them into only speaking Spanish so nobody would know what they were talking about.

But that's an actual language. I want them to stoop so low as to make one up like everything else they spout out.

Isn't that shithole we abandoned back up yet?
>>>/cuckchan/

Don't know. I exclusively come here.

I just reverted to normiedom after refusing to go to anymore chan sites for a while.

What makes you think they don't already?

I appreciate your plan OP but SJW language is already a load of gibberish, making them MORE incomprehensible would have little effect.

I figured it'd be for more entertainment value than anything.

Genius. Someone get at it :^)

THE ALPHABET IS EUROCENTRIC
SPEAK ONLY THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR OWN HEART
DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOUR WORDS

⏲💽⏱💾⏲💾🎙📷⏲🖨⏳🖱📡🖨🔋

Story time Holla Forums.

kek

those dubs says the story is true

making them even more moronic and unintelligible would further divide them, and force a larger number to wake up and smell the bullshit out of pure intellectual survival instinct.

it'd be another nail in the coffin? I just wanted a few more good chuckles, but if it causes the to fucking eat each other alive, that's worthy of a good hearty laugh.

English is the most colonialist language to ever exist, shouldn't be hard to make them hate it.

they are eating each other already, and this will ad fuel to the fire.

Zwhat? look, we need a real discussion here
and then the leftists attack anyone who doesn't share their mental illness.

Imagine if they found the HWNDU camera.

I kinda want someone to put up a "he will unite us" camera, just to see the endless torrent of severe butthurt.

put it in LA in a heavily latino area

nnnnaaaaaaaaww…. close to a libtard university.

Even better.

that way, there is at least a small chance of some of the autistic screeching being in semi-comprehensible english, you know…

hewillnotdivide.us
the retards are back to a wall outside the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque NM.