My LIttle Pony: the Movie

Saw the "My Little Pony: the Movie" movie last night

pros:
The pones were cute

The hand drawn animation was pretty good

The humor was surprisingly consistent

cons:
The songs were gay as shit except for like 2 or 3 of them-and there was 37 and a half of them total in the movie

Nigger cat

Pretty much it.

I give it 9/11 tbh

Have you seen any good movies lately, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxGmzVbvkc
mynationalistpony.tumblr.com/
archive.is/jol7d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported for bait thread.

Looking back at it was the creation of /mlp/ an over reaction?

If even I manage to not follow a hype until season 3, it shows that bronies are desperately clinging on it because they finally had friends for just a moment.

I know it's hard to believe but I've always had and will always have a lot of friends-and I'm also physically attractive lmoa

I'm not like those other bronies

>>>/reddit/

Compared to the shit we deal with now? Yes.

Remember OP

>>>/oven/
>>>/pone/
>>>/killyourself/

autism

My little pony is based and fashy

Stop talking to yourself OP.

No you aren't. You sound fugly. Don't tell yourself your life isn't shit. At least I realize the only reason I can't watch the MLP movie is looking like a pedophile in cinema with all the kids.

Go home.
>>>/reddit/

Now you're just being obvious

Hey Holla Forums

>>>/pone/
>>>/mlp/
>>>/flutter/

Okay, that part was bait. However, really I'm just a regular guy sitting around in his underwear in a brisk october night watching cartoons like the rest of you. Am I not a man and a Holla Forumsmrade? When does this senseless persecution end?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxGmzVbvkc

When you fuck off >>>/pone/

MLP is a cartoon AND a comic series you silly billy. I'm new to Holla Forums and all but this board is really comfy. I think I'll stick around-maybe I'll start using a tripcode and sharing other important anecdotes from my day-to-day life too so you know it's me.

I thought it was animated on Toon Boom. To be fair it's really good Toon Boom animation. Still not a fan of the oversaturation of glitter in the eyes. Maybe I'll check it out once it hit HBO. I love the characters but the format of the show isn't for me.

Damn digits

You're right it was ToonBoom. While it seemed far less reliant on a hoard of symbols or "pegs" than the show itself, they're definitely present. It looked pretty good though for the most part. For the record ToonBoom is great for frame by frame animation as well; it has a much better brush than Adobe Animate/Flash-but that isn't saying much I suppose.

You're right it was ToonBoom. While it seemed far less reliant on a hoard of symbols or "pegs" than the show itself, they're definitely present. It looked pretty good though for the most part. For the record ToonBoom is great for frame by frame animation as well; it has a much better brush than Adobe Animate/Flash-but, that isn't saying much I suppose.

They've lasted years longer than anyone ever expected they would, which is kind of amazing. Their stubbornness also slowly weeded out the reddit and tumblr cancer, as far as I can tell, since most of those groups moved onto Steven Universe and Voltron and Rick and Morty.

Anyone who lived through the birth of the brony phenomenon can tell you that the truly bad part of it wasn't that they were watching the show, but that there were fullblown manchild autists who truly believed that the Holla Forums pony threads were some kind of magical land of love and tolerance where they could be the cringiest, brony-pizza-hut-iest, most pitiful, disgusting degenerate furry faggots, and everyone would accept them and welcome them with open arms. Those people were the true cancer that made this cartoon infamous and what led to people hating it with such a passion.

I love watching the show but I will still wait for them to televise it. Only reason I would go to a theatre to see it is if I knew a pegasister and could take her there on a date.

Not likely though as I am a wizard and you cannot rise from unicorn to winged if you sacrifice your mana. Least I can do is keep my virginity until Twily gets preggers.

Your entire gimmick is laid on entirely too thick. Instead of being b8, it's just tiresome.

pls no, anything but that…

Nice.

That was some good meme alright.

Anyone member /mlpol ?
Those were the days…

I remember this tumblr blog called aryanne which is basically this character but on tumblr.

Brutalewd was a pretty funny mlp blog on tumblr.

Fuck off faggot
>>>/pone/

Do I ever

mynationalistpony.tumblr.com/

bump

they're still butthurt over mlp…

archive.is/jol7d