My LIttle Pony: the Movie

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Saw the "My Little Pony: the Movie" movie last night

mfw it was actually a fun movie for the most part but nit-picky neckbeard neighsayers that apparently all have degrees in film from prestigious universities can never allow themselves to know happiness in this lifetime

pros:
The pones were cute

The hand drawn animation was pretty good

The humor was surprisingly consistent

cons:
The songs were gay as shit except for like 2 or 3 of them-and there was 37 and a half of them total in the movie

Nigger cat

Pretty much it.

I give it 9/11 tbh

Have you seen any good movies lately, Holla Forums?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxGmzVbvkc
mynationalistpony.tumblr.com/
archive.fo/jol7d

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Reported for bait thread.

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

We are at the point in time where bronies are essentially on the verge of dying

Looking back at it was the creation of /mlp/ an over reaction?

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

bronies on the verge of dying

If even I manage to not follow a hype until season 3, it shows that bronies are desperately clinging on it because they finally had friends for just a moment.

Adam Long
Adam Long

I know it's hard to believe but I've always had and will always have a lot of friends-and I'm also physically attractive lmoa

I'm not like those other bronies

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

/reddit/index.html

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Compared to the shit we deal with now? Yes.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Remember OP

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

/oven/index.html
/pone/index.html
/killyourself/index.html

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

autism

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

My little pony is based and fashy

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

watching my little pony and spending sheckles for all the movies
telling an autist to fuck off to their respected board

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Stop talking to yourself OP.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

We are at the point in time where bronies are essentially on the verge of dying

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

lmoa

No you aren't. You sound fugly. Don't tell yourself your life isn't shit. At least I realize the only reason I can't watch the MLP movie is looking like a pedophile in cinema with all the kids.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

reddit spacing
Go home.
/reddit/index.html

William Harris
William Harris

I'm not like those other bronies
Now you're just being obvious

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Saw the "My Little Pony: the Movie" movie last night

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Hey /tv/

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

/pone/index.html
/mlp/index.html
/flutter/index.html

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Okay, that part was bait. However, really I'm just a regular guy sitting around in his underwear in a brisk october night watching cartoons like the rest of you. Am I not a man and a Holla Forumsmrade? When does this senseless persecution end?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxGmzVbvkc

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

When you fuck off /pone/index.html

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

MLP is a cartoon AND a comic series you silly billy. I'm new to Holla Forums and all but this board is really comfy. I think I'll stick around-maybe I'll start using a tripcode and sharing other important anecdotes from my day-to-day life too so you know it's me.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

hand drawn animation
I thought it was animated on Toon Boom. To be fair it's really good Toon Boom animation. Still not a fan of the oversaturation of glitter in the eyes. Maybe I'll check it out once it hit HBO. I love the characters but the format of the show isn't for me.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Damn digits

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

You're right it was ToonBoom. While it seemed far less reliant on a hoard of symbols or "pegs" than the show itself, they're definitely present. It looked pretty good though for the most part. For the record ToonBoom is great for frame by frame animation as well; it has a much better brush than Adobe Animate/Flash-but that isn't saying much I suppose.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

You're right it was ToonBoom. While it seemed far less reliant on a hoard of symbols or "pegs" than the show itself, they're definitely present. It looked pretty good though for the most part. For the record ToonBoom is great for frame by frame animation as well; it has a much better brush than Adobe Animate/Flash-but, that isn't saying much I suppose.

Dominic White
Dominic White

They've lasted years longer than anyone ever expected they would, which is kind of amazing. Their stubbornness also slowly weeded out the reddit and tumblr cancer, as far as I can tell, since most of those groups moved onto Steven Universe and Voltron and Rick and Morty.

Anyone who lived through the birth of the brony phenomenon can tell you that the truly bad part of it wasn't that they were watching the show, but that there were fullblown manchild autists who truly believed that the Holla Forums pony threads were some kind of magical land of love and tolerance where they could be the cringiest, brony-pizza-hut-iest, most pitiful, disgusting degenerate furry faggots, and everyone would accept them and welcome them with open arms. Those people were the true cancer that made this cartoon infamous and what led to people hating it with such a passion.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

I love watching the show but I will still wait for them to televise it. Only reason I would go to a theatre to see it is if I knew a pegasister and could take her there on a date.

Not likely though as I am a wizard and you cannot rise from unicorn to winged if you sacrifice your mana. Least I can do is keep my virginity until Twily gets preggers.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Your entire gimmick is laid on entirely too thick. Instead of being b8, it's just tiresome.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

brony pizza hut

pls no, anything but that…

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

AMB Animation
Nice.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

love and tolerance
That was some good meme alright.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Anyone member /mlpol ?
Those were the days…

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

I remember this tumblr blog called aryanne which is basically this character but on tumblr.

Brutalewd was a pretty funny mlp blog on tumblr.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Fuck off faggot
/pone/index.html

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Do I ever

mynationalistpony.tumblr.com/

bump

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

they're still butthurt over mlp…

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

archive.fo/jol7d
Those were the days
going to cuckchan

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit