Are you ready for the Rebellion Holla Forums? Star Wars Rebels 4th and final season airs this Monday

Are you ready for the Rebellion Holla Forums? Star Wars Rebels 4th and final season airs this Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVLBcPqVp1Y
starwarstimeline.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never seen that shit, blue haired kid looked to arab

Ah yes, the one where they either all die or survive to pilot their ship into Rogue One and then all die there

Hey Holla Forums

No fuck this show I do not know to blame. Saying Disney would be to easy since the show does have a reduced budget however it has the same writing team as clone wars but the writing is just so fucking bland

The sad part is that they are not even that far apart. Clone wars ended in 2014 and Rebels aired a couple months later

Well that's not a fair comparison, Clone Wars was Lucas' passion project he put tons of his own money into, Rebels is just to sell toys.

Clone Wars toys are way better. Im not even sure Rebels has toys. I think Sabine has a doll and thats it.

I never bothered to watch it, how does it stack up to clones?

It had some Legos.

No what they had was a Budget and Lucas saying "You can do what you want with the Cannon". Thats why in many ways Clone wars was better then the PT even.

This has Disney saying "No Budget, also Stick to what was in the original movies. Less originality the better!'

It's a tighter timeframe than the clone wars so you gotta start connecting the dots.

One of the few good moments Rebels had.

and this

whats going on

is Holla Forums working now

It's not nearly as good.

Why are all the lightsabers tiny little sticks? They should be much thicker and shorter.

Muh Oringinal Trilogy

Funny enough lots of people kept calling him Space Aladdin.

Personally, I'm watching it to see how Thrawn goes out. Will he be sent to the unexplored regions or will he be killed by his bodyguard?

Do you know where he comes from?

If you think he was made up for the mediocre show, then get out.
Considering he was brought up from EU, I'd like to think they'd leave him be.

The Chiss Ascendancy in the Old EU. I'm just curious since they brought him in the Galactic Civil War already I wonder how much changes to his story they're going to make.

I never though he was made for the show? Where did my post imply that? Like I said to the previous user I want to see how much they are going to change his story since they already brought him into the Galactic Civil War.

Can't wait for it to end. Disney Wars is shit. The comics, the movies and Rebels are all far too restrained and derivative.

Say what you will about the old EU, Dark Horse put out some fucking great stuff, and not being just another Disney property allowed for more mature themes. Won't get any of that now.

Since Thrawn appeared in the show, it started to grown on me. The fact their aim the mature audience and will close the story with proper ending gives me enough hope for that this will end up as a decent show.

Eat your heart out Holla Forums! And fuck off this board!

I was given hope in season 2 since the clones were coming back. What a fucking shit show that was

It's weird: season one is probably the least ambitious and "kiddy" of the bunch, yet at least it felt focused, all the episodes built up to something, and had stand-out moments for the core crew, even if Kanan and Ezra got most of the screentime.

The next two seasons are VERY hit-or-miss. They're either pure kino or boring kiddy fare. For every Darth Maul or Sabine Mandalore episode, we got dumb space pirate, space whale, or droid shenanigans episodes. It also had some genuine fillers you could skip, unlike season one.

You pretty much nailed the main problem.

Atleast the only Rex based ep. gave some respect for the clone wars. They said the clones story will be concluded in the final season and Gregor and Wulf will return. I assume Rex will replace Gramps in the Endor battle, while Gregor and Wulf will die as a badass. Atleast they will find peace…

I just want a Cody Vs. Rex we havent seen any clone characters who stuck with the empire Yuleran was the only one but hes not a clone.

No fuck that shit it takes the cancer that is Mandolorian lore from the EU and Sabine. As the show went on Sabine changing her hair was the least of peoples worries.

Shes

Most be because my bad english, but it's hard to decide if you are angry about her or trying to point out why she has potential…

For the "Sabine-topic": in the final season she finally will leave the tumblr-haircoloring behind as a sign of maturity. Or atleast the writters said so… And as it was hinted, she will stand aside and give the leadership to Bo Katan.

Because instead of establishing a proper art style and coming up with original stuff they decided to translate Ralph McQuarrie's work into 3D. The result is quite awful because an artwork isn't meant to be made in 3D.

Kill Ezra

Kill Zeb

Kill Sabine

Kill Chopper

Kanan and Hera are still alive since they are the only good characters

People said the thing about TCW and its 3D versions of Genndy Tartakovsky designs

Chop did nothing wrong

I don't want to upset you, but im pretty sure Kanan won't survive it…

He has more personality than BB-8, I'll give him that

This

This.
There's a very "Everyone's dead but me" air to the narration here.

Im still baffled they havent made the fucking AT-ST and still use the McQuarrie prototypes

Never knew he could sing.

Honestly, it felt like there was a lot they could explore with Sabine but they really don't which is weird given her backstory.

Will always hate how the animated shows canonized the stupid order 66 chips. Completely destroyed any cool themes or stories that order 66 brought about or was about, and instead was "clones dindu nuffin the empire was even more evil and made these mind control chips". Battlefront 2 did it right with that journal entry

Don't forget how she had two laser blasts reflected back at her by Vader, both hit her on her head, and she still lived.

If anyone cares they aired the season 4 premiere at midnight.

This is not gonna be a good season

What makes you say that? Was it especially bad?

They revealed the weapon Sabine made

SHE MADE A WEAPON THAT SPECIFICALLY TARGETS MANDOLORAIN ARMOR

That's actually cool, since that shit was "stronk" in legend and in nu-canon. It was a fucking time for someone to plan a weapon against it. Plus i never bought the mandalor was neutral during the Civil War bullshit. Oh come on!

If you ask me that was a nod towards the never finished Boba vs. Bane fight, where Bane's blast only just dented Boba's helmet.

Speaking of Boba is it canon now that apparently Jango is not an actual Mandalorian? I know they had that one scene with the prime minister saying Jango isn't Mandalorian but just stole some armor but I just interpret that the prime minister is trying to distance themselves from Jango and Jango was an actual Mandalorian.

In short: by the law of the nu-canon he isn't mandalorian. Just a guy who are able to cuck nu-mandalorians. the evil Batman of the SW universe

Which pretty much paint the current year mandalorians as the galaxy biggest losers. Since it makes the clone army jist an army of simple humans who were able to beat the hell out of the all-mighty jedi.

That's stupid.

It was quite bad. The animation and textures are still awful. Ezra acts like Jar Jar.

>smart teenager invents a weapon that only targets mandalorian armor
They surely know how to write fanfiction at Disney's LucasFilms.

To be honest Freemaker Adventures is alot better than Rebels

If the Freemakers played it a little more serious and wasn’t LEGO it would be a top tier Star Wars story

Making something from Kennedy's LF more serious? Is that possible?

JUST DISNEY MY SHIT UP

Is it me or does Sabine's clan look asian?

She lost her werid square cut hair

Whats the thought process behind the weapon? Rebels dont have a set uniform so its useless versus them yeah its useful versus mandos but the empire doesn't really face alot of the same uniformed people

That mandalorian story-arc was one of the best moments from TCW.

Really showed how strong Kenobi really is

^Fucking this

Fucking Rebels

it had 5 scenes too many

The cross show shilling.

MUH OT! MUH OT! FUK DUH PREQUELS!

This.

They are shit characters too when paired with the rest. When alone they're better, but I still dislike them (i.e. I'd watch a show about them, but that's it).

Is it because he’s “the cat”?

Kanan is like Kyle Katarn with slight differences basically Kanan is actually living an okay life after running for so long until he meets Hera(Jan) they get to know one another but Hera leaves out the part where shes actually part of a Rebellion agasint the empire and Kanan tags along since he hates Storm Troopers anyway.

The one good thing Rebels does is showing their relationship ill say that.

Nu-lore or just Mandolorian lore in general was always Ambiguous with racial looks of mandos. Old lore had them mostly be mixed looking people with some really dark and others being white then TCW came in making alot of them white for some reason and then say "Jango fett is not a mandolorian" so I do not know since mando lore even before the Disney deletion was always shit

Is it just me or was every single person involved in these first two Season 4 episodes on Xanax or something

Any semblance of action or excitement or a sense of urgency was lacking from these two episodes. I don't remember the last three season being this poorly directed or written.

Its been said earlier but Season 1 even if it was more "kiddie" less ambiguous was overall alot better in overall tone compared to the other seasons.

Who is ready for the star wars rogue oneTM tie in episode?

That’s kind of neat actually

(checked)
Wow, I forgot how similar their designs are.

Just gave me a Thrawn centered episode! Come on!

There is no way i can turn this into a webm, so please forgive me!
But i think this vid about Timothy Zahn is pretty comfy. I just love this guy! He is easily equal (or better) to George but still humble.

I'm just glad he finally get the atention he always deserved, and happy for that the Greedy Mouse didn't nuked him out from the nu-canon.

So here is the vid-link (it's Star Wars Explained channel so if you have any beef with the guy than i wouldn't you just lure you there):
youtube.com/watch?v=yVLBcPqVp1Y

Turning the vid into a webm, if possible is very welcomed! And again, sorry for my inabilityon that!

If anyone cares it was another shitty 2 parter episode

Feels bad man

Is it really worth making an episode guide for? There's so little worth salvaging and Thrawn isn't enough to keep me watching it.

It's just me or did we just got another "rushed" two parter? The basics of the story were good, but the execution was horribly rushed…

Sure i'm interested, but that list would be way-way shorter than yours.

Ezra is a Lieutenant Commander? Is Disney ok with using children as soldiers?

Technically clone troopers were like 5

I think he is barely a child now. There is a significant time jump after season 3. Or otherwise Kallus facialhair and hair just growing with super speed.

Ezra is Luke’s age actually

Kanan is moving away from Katarn and is a Rahm Kota copy.

So he will be die soon…

Kanan is dying 100%

Disney is treating the final season of Rebels like how Nick treated the final season of Korra. As in they release the episode instantly online and the episode airs at a weird time on the actual channel. The fact they are releasing 2 non 2 parter episodes at the same time shows you how much faith they have in the show.

Like the Marvel cartoons, it only exists to give kids something watch between the movies

It's a shame, but i must admit, i neer seen any art from Filoni. But holy shit, that concept art is fucking neat!
I heard they will start a new show after Rebels. I hope it will be more mature and better art-wise. I hope in a Luke's early adventure from ep. 5 to ep. 6 story, but seen pretty thin chance for that…

Filoni said the new series is gonna be the for the "New Fans" basically ST era since Clone Wars/Rebels was made for the old ones.

or like what they did with Tron Uprising if I'm not mistaken.

Detours keeps getting more DOA than when it was conceived

or Motor City

Disney XD is literally a fucking death sentence for original shows.

>>>/reddit/

Isn't there also a guide that puts the episodes in chronological order?

They’re still pushing it as a third pillar

How about, follow your own advice new friend…

I'm happy too that Greedy Mouse is going to continuously rape him in new (((canon))) user. :)

Rebels needs the Empire to not be a complete joke. When the Empire keeps getting it ass handed to it by just a handful of people on a nearly daily basis it makes one wonder how they can hold any world.

Fuck being a jedi, I wanna be a STORMTROOPER! With a JETPACK! Jesus fuck, someone, give me the name of the run and issue of this particular SW comic, I have to read about this guy. Why are stormtroopers so cool? How can jedis ever hope to compete against such brave men? Christ, no wonder clones were my favourite back in Battlefront 2. Jetpack troooers were the fucking shit for me. That green and white color scheme was just great, and i loved jumping onto roofs and ambushing the opposition from above. Shit was so cash, yo!

its like pottery it rhymes.

I'm sure there is, but I don't think it's from Holla Forums

FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR

(checked)
This stormtrooper is everything nu-SW wishes Captain Phasma could be. 4 random pages and I like him already.

If only he witnessed some Sith lightning from the Emperor.

What sort of retard shit have I stepped into that people think that's good?

Forgot image :^)

Look at this fag.

Clone Wars had its share of dumb Republic victories but Rebels gets to retarded levels. They have killed over 100k people with all the star destroyers they blew up. Clone Wars atleast still showed the Republic getting its ass handed

I hate how SW Rebels makes it look like if it was something easy to do. Given how the rebels are supposed to be small groups, blowing up a Destroyer should be perceived as some kind of event and not something as random like killing Stormtroopers by tripping them over each other.

And at the end of the war the Republic was losing.
Anyone else feel that nuSW will have so that everything was great until Mr. Hitler came along?

They really should've stuck with Baker even there weren't as many actual clone troopers at that point.

Really? It never ever felt that way. It felt like the Separatists were a joke held afloat by large sums of accumulated cash.
They never felt like a serious threat despite how much I wished they would be. The only times they ever reached the area sort of, was with a Sith of the Season, or a new gimmick bot.

The Separatists always felt routed, on the run, outgunned, outmaneuvered, out-forced, and outsmarted.

That is by far my biggest gripe with Clone Wars. If REBELS makes the fights too tensionless, then Clone wars was a whole new level of the protagonists feeling deeply overpowered.

The CIS had the numbers, but with corprate guys more worried about making money than winning the war by the end the Republic had them mostly contained in the Outer Rim. Obi mentions the Outer Rim sieges in RotS. Plus a lot of their stuff was made prior to the war with policing in mind rather than fighting major battles.

CIS only had a superior navy they got BTFO in alot of ground battles

The CIS had like a 10 to 1 advantage. Unfortunately the no one wanted the droids to have any decent accuracy.

You dont get that 10 to 1 advantage buy splurging B1s were retarded but they were cheap

I remember reading that the Republic was losing.

What irritated me about the CIS is it was always droids. There are other planets with their own armies that could have been fighting, but whatever.

Well we did get to see the Umbaran militias.

No I know, but they're a militia.

*It's not really a complaint; irritated was a strong word. Really I meant "using only droids makes it seem like the Trade Federation is the only one with an army"

Does Holla Forums have a canon/non-canon SW list? You know, to pick out stuff from the original canon and the good stuff from the EU?
Personally the fedora-tier beginning and end feels a bit…"reddit" (I suppose that's a given), but SW feels more mystical, and a religious mythology being canon always feels better (plus it's much more interesting; even when I was a fedora I always preferred fake religion over "le Big Bang XD").

*to specify, a canon creation story

I don't think there's been a list made, at least not yet. You might have more luck on /sw/.

Thanks.
Anyone read this? Is it any good?

I might be wrong, but I think that's the one where Revan gets mind controlled by some evil Sith faggot and kills the Exile before getting killed himself. If so, it's not.

The summary says it fills the gap between the two games, so I dunno.

Yes, it is.

Its weird about the droids. I guess the use of droids was meant to show that the Trade Federation are cowards that don't want to fight themselves but I remember reading some of the older comics about the Rebellion and they used droids for guerilla warfare tactics so is it meant to imply the Rebellion are cowards?

One of the bad things about the Lucas era EU is that since all of it was canon, there was contradictions. At the same time this sort of thing allows someone to pick and choose their own little story, but that' can be a bad thing as there's then nothing to agree on.
Doesn't help now that Disjew says none of it is canon save for a couple of tv shows.

Dark Ahsoka will show up and kill everyone. Main cast will make some heroic action which sets up Rogue One. Calling it.

Ahsoka as Sith Lord final boss for episode 9.

When did she become ebil? Didn't she die? I keep seeing "Ahsoka's death" or whatnot.
Also, this is the final season.

The last Star Wars celebration Filoni revealed Ashoka survived

Its bullshit it was the perfect end for Ashoka and shows how dead Anakin is when he became Vader since he finally killed the last connection to his old self.

oh and the Rebels crew took part in Rogue One. People say its not legit but

SOMEONE WAS PAID TO DRAW THIS

Here have some images from the episode where Chewie was raped by a Wampa.

I've seen enough hentai to take this somewhere other than where it's going.

I'm pretty sure I've seen something like this on newgrounds about 10 years ago.

Great posing on that first one

Go back to wherever you came from

You reek of reddit. Go back

Maybe she might come back as a force ghost? Thats the only way I can see that making sense.

Wait Chopper was in Rogue One?

Why does Anakin look so effeminate?

God Chewie what did they do to you?

They really are going “back to basics”

hey Holla Forums

Actually I'm from >>>Holla Forums :')

I honestly think more Storm Troopers died on screen in season 1 than shit shit. If you look closely you see the Death Troopers didnt die and are moving the ground

Trips confirm. She should have been killed.

Why do people spell her name wrong?

I'll admit Sabine has much prettier face in this version.

The only good thing about season 4 is Sabines hair does not look retarded now

Kill yourself.

DEATH TROOPERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE UNINTELLIGIBLE DAMMIT

Imagine if the Clone Wars cartoons made the ARC troopers jobbers thats this scene right now

He was literally Aladdin wearing Naruto clothes.

Just Sabine dolls, a few toys of the orange astromech and a lot of those ugly big headed toys, pop or something.

starwarstimeline.net/

Star Wars can always treat the mooks like canon fodder but im pretty sure you could at least give the troopers with the cool armor some spot lights

Both 2003 and 2008 TCW got this correct even the CIS got commando units wrecking the clones

That may be why they had levels

Wonder why they didn't make more of the droid commandoes.

Expensive as shit

Close, but not quite arab.

Ezra (/ˈɛzrə/; Hebrew: עזרא‎, Ezra;[1] fl. 480–440 BCE),

what a shock, nu-disney inserts a jew into star wars as a jedi apprentice integral to the success of the rebellion. He even looks like those stereotypical jews like the guy from american pie.

man fuck this show

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums