If you were a woman, would you be offended by this?

If you were a woman, would you be offended by this?

Only if I didn't look like that.

If you were a single, would you be offended by
THESE

If I was a woman, I'd be more worried about Muslim women getting their faces melted off with acid/boiling water/oil than seeing an imaginary girl's ass on some nerd's vidya.

Maybe if I were 300 pounds of envy.

What do you mean? I though the clothing was the issue.

Who the fuck knows how bitches think? Bitches know how bitches think and they all fucking hate each other, why would anyone spend their time trying to figure this shit out?

If you were not a woman or faggot, would you be offended by this?

Ripped male abs are hardly compareable to a plump female ass.

Am I offended by these pictures?

These are goals to achieve ones body.

I would want to be hot and work out. Since its 50x easier to not eat like a pig and do 5 squats a day and you can get a butt like her.

Nah.

I'm a male and I'm offended. There's no reason to ever stop a counter at 9,999,999.

This user believes OP girl has a fit ass. LOL.

And we care what women think because?

What I want to know is why do they always talk about the "male gays" being responsible for this shit? I mean don't get me wrong I'm not the biggest fan of gay guys but I'm pretty sure they couldn't care less about scantily clad women.

If I was a woman I would just masturbate all day.

Offended? No.
Envious? Most likely yes
Inspired to look like it? Probably

You want a fat ass?

Gay guys are actually more misogynistic than straight men. Gay men see women as so inferior that they aren't worth their attention or affection. They're so sexist all they want is men.
This, in turn, gives them twice the privilege and therefore makes them twice the societal ill

I would want a good body.

Believe it or not I started working out because I wanted to look like Jonathan Joestar.

Sure, but OP girl has a fat ass.

wew

I guess?

Point is I don't see how or why anyone would be offended by something they might desire or envy

Point was that you said you were envious. Why envious of a fat ass?

I don't get why anything that isn't a personal insult offends anyone. Especially things in fiction or anything else that's silly and ridiculous.

I have very low standards for beauty

Because women hate competition for male attention.

Why do you think they go into male dominated "spaces" such as the military or nerd hobbies? They want to be the big fish in the little pond.

Women are unwilling to improve themselves or to attract men by actually being feminine, so they go for a scorched earth strategy of destroying any and all competition (real or imaginary) and attempting to lower male standards.

If I was a woman, I'd spend all my time working out and studying engineering, just so I could utterly annihilate useless cunts who believe in the concept of unequal pay for equal work, and keep my hair its original color.

See, that's how men think. Women? Not so much.

Wait a second, if you don't care what women think and you care about what you think because you're not a woman, if you WERE a woman, virtually identical to how you are now, but a women instead of a man, then that would make automatically your opinion worthless in that case.

But if the only difference between you now and you in that scenario is that in the second scenario you're a woman and in that case your opinion is worthless, then it must mean your opinion is worthless either way?

If just changing your sex is enough to make your opinion worthless, it must mean it was worthless to begin with, so your opinion on anything right now is already worthless?

If I was a woman, I'm fairly sure I would have been seduced by a confident man around high school and would be a bullied but utterly dependent wife. So, practicing my cooking would be more important than knowing even the first thing about video games.

No because I wouldn't tell others I play videogames and if I did I wouldn't be retarded enough to not understand men like sexy girls and putting them in the games will get you more money. Wow sold so many titles because your character could be a sexty girl. All of the TES/Fallout characters make their avatar a sexy chick or make him s selfinsert to fuck other sexy chicks.