VISIT SEATTLE FOR MAYOR MOSQUE SPEACH

Free 1 or 2 night lodgings for anyone who will disrupt Seattle mayor address at the mosque on tuesday. I have room for many this is a complex. It starts with email, phone or meeting face to face. [email protected] 206-697-8919

Other urls found in this thread:

mynorthwest.com/543549/murray-seattle-address-at-mosque/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mynorthwest.com/543549/murray-seattle-address-at-mosque/

>free lodging in jail

you need to have a spine to call me schlomo

But I didn't call you schlomo. Are you, mayhaps, projecting? Eh, schlomo?

anons be care i think this guy is a FED. but i dont think he knows about ninjatext like this, so its cool

Can I bring funs?
Also will you pay for travel because I'm stuck in PA

I'll be seeing you real soon CIA-niggers

good question goy. People are already here for the speech by mayor tinkerbell. It is my job to notice these things and this is the budget hotel area of seattle so i notice

Alright Mr. Adel Saad; you know I'm going not going to fuck you softly on this right?

I'm going to get all that dox and we're going to see what you're made of and more importantly see if you actually poo in the loo
Side note: why the fuck do all you indians own fucking apartments and motels and shit? Why?

checked. One for the good guys.

Bring me too, I'm from Colorado! I need a plane ticket from Denver, but I can sleep outside, no need to get me a hotel room!

Trips for the good guys, based terry is exalted yet again

Excellent work user. I am not the owner.

Who are you then, bigguy?

I am not the owner but I can help here if you help e

i have 20 vacant units here

Well at the rates you're charging I can see why.

its seattle and the owner is indian

CAN I BRING MY APPLE JUICE?

Ok Shrigley.

How did you take control of the owners' assets then? Are you paying for these rooms or what?

There is no explanation on dravidian mind

I run a place that exists. We want more caucations here. The owner wants it. I want it.

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE EVEN ON?
PRAISE KEK!

I probably won't be coming though fam, no offense but I don't even trust 99% of whites.

I don't know what your plan would actually accomplish though. We'd probably just attract a ton of libtards that would burn your complex down. unless your plan was to get insurance loosh

Attomwaffen you know my contact

caucations?

this thread smells a little fishy goys.

fags i dont even hear you. swat me now

are you having a conversation with yourself, dear Habibi?

I know habibi that are greater then you

wow there you have it folks. this goy mispelled and is apaaaaaaaaaaaaart of thmossad cia korean mafia mason

what the fuck is going on in this thread

i hope one of you has the balls to call me

i wish i knew.

shitskin affirmative action wing of the CIA got drunk and decide to try and bust some ebil nazis, me thinks.

attomwaffen

in case you were wondering
is what happens when they hang you from your ankles after force feeding you curry and kebab for 18 hours.

Lel didnt even spell your OP right. Back into the oven with you fbi-kun. I hope anons arent this fucking retarded.

keep saying it you fucking faggot. atomwaffen sole purpose is to cleanse trash such as yourself.

post a picture of your face so we know who to look for when we get there

Here's the thing bud, we are not iron march. We are not larpagans, we are not biker gangs, we do not riot, we don't go to rallys, we don't organize en-masse.

No my friend, we are the enemies worst nightmare. Most of us are highly trained and armed to the teeth. We work alone, and we tell nobody. We were trained by the greatest intelligence agencies in the world and far surpass any of them in capability while holding admittedly far fewer resources. Any operations we do have been lone-wolf since the days of Lulzsec and Sabu, and yes, some anons do engage in wetwork for our cause, and no it's not all putting up propaganda. I digress.

You have an interesting way of typing; it's as if you're trying to egg us on by insulting us while at the same time pretending to be one of us.

It's funny because you should know it's not going to work. It's comical how much money and effort you people put into disrupting what is really no different than a bunch of guys at a bar getting drunk and speaking their minds,

You know, calling you is going to accomplish nothing right? I can use a voice-changer, and I can use a burner or a skype phone. I'm lazy and you aren't worth the $20 though.

Dude you must be schizophrenic or something fam.

me>>9314130

come clense me you fucking faggot i am ready to kill

Everyone except me in this thread should kill himself for not taking the bogpill

also this

send your goys, i wait

Post a pic of your face and your gun and I'll be there in an hour

Congrats. Now sit down, shut up, and let me tell you why you're a fucking idiot.
We have:

Now you're threatening Holla Forumsacks. Friend, have you been mkultra'd? Think, WHY are you so angry? WHY is acting right now going to better than planning shit out?

i will be here tomorrow and next year, will you?

post a picture of yourself with a timestamp and I'll be there in an hour, I promise

stop taking this drunk retard personally you idiot, just troll him

You won't be there if you go out and kill fam. You'll be getting ass-raped by Jamal, or pushing up daisies.

What's your trouble? Tell Uncle Holla Forums, he'll help, even if he has to send in the rooftop Koreans.

go home honeypot
you're drunk

We can make this happen if you work with me

i have reported you to the fbi, hindi. it is obvious that you seek to disrupt and terrorize a muslim sympathizing mayor due to your unquenchable hate for the religion, and the competition the muslims bring to your establishment. this kind of thing is not looked upon lightly by the leftists out at the Seattle FBI field office. enjoy your prison stay, friendo.

Good job bro

Is treating him like a schizophrenic patient not trolling or is it just that people treat you like that in real life?

Here's the problem. You're saying essentially that you're going to go out and kill people, right?
Then you say you'll still be there in a year.
Do you think you can do it without getting arrested? Because wew lad you just literally gave away your plans on an imageboard monitored by every intel agency in the fucking world kek

it is not like in your home country, here in america (leftist) political speech is protected. Ya dun goofed Habib.

I'll work with you, just post a picture of yourself with a timestamp so I know who to look for when I get there

you're letting a drunk indian get you bent out of shape lad lmao, stop explaining everything to him in detail and just call him a fag

I still can't tell if he's honeypotting or if he's just retart.

Also
THIS
How the fuck are we supposed to meet you if we don't know what you fucking look like?

zero fag dox or even called

Post a pic with a timestamp OP, once we know we can trust you we'll flock to your roach motel to help you

Want me to say there's an active shooter at your place and SWAT ya?

OP is desperate for some cock to gobble

Am I missing anything?

i just want people to disrupt sawant and seattle mayor on tues

drunk federal agent/goon trying lure anons to some roach motel in seattle

Wait… people still do the swatting? thought that was for call of duty fags.

please provide translation.

also, i google mapped your establishment. compliments on the designated shitting courtyard, I see you even have running water in the form of an old bucket, all the finest amenities… its like you brought a little slice of your home country here into america. I'm sure the leftist out that way love all of the authenticity.

meh fuck the mayor, he'll be hanged for treason soon enough.