STALKER

>shout "what the FUCK" when I encounter the abomination in the basement

Wew lads, it took a while, but now I'm starting to get the appeal of this game.

STALKER thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/arsenal-overhaul-clear-sky/downloads/arsenal-overhaul-clear-sky-121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Metro 2033 guys were working on an open world game, have they revealed it as the STALKER spiritual successor everyone thinks/hopes it is or not yet?

Stalker is pretty good series, yeah.
You better be playing on Master

X18 is the high point of the series but there are other great areas, I also like the random patrols / encounters as they have lead to some of my scariest moments.

I'm not too worried about what kinda product those Ukrainians are working on.

I enjoyed Metro quite a bit

Go play CoP with Arsenal Overhaul. 100% perfect STALKER experience right there.

I hope it happens but I refuse to get hyped.

I hope it's an open world metro game. Moddable, too, because they didn't quite make the surface as deadly as it should've been.

In the book if you go on the surface you're instantly blinded and you die.

Also in the book Artyom wasn't the fucking terminator, and couldn't just gun down dozens of watchmen without breaking a sweat.

The games were pretty shit at capturing the feeling of the book. They didn't even mention the fucking Great Worm Cult.

Don't get hyped even if it does come out.

That is how I do.

Oy vey, you didn't buy the Ranger Mode to play the game the way it was meant to be played but wasn't included in the actual game itself?! You only have yourself to blame goy!

I've only played the games in Ranger Mode, I even bought the fucking Redux pack and played through them again in Ranger mode. Also the fact that I couldn't even get some of the achievements because Ranger mode in the Redux versions cuts the amount of weapons you can hold to 2, while some achievements require 3 is bullshit

I beat SoC about a month ago, and just now started CS. I'm scared about it crashing through. Just how glitchy is it actually, and should I install any mods/patches that'll fix it so I dont have to be worried about it crashing?

Vanilla CS is 3/10 at best.

Install AO.

moddb.com/mods/arsenal-overhaul-clear-sky/downloads/arsenal-overhaul-clear-sky-121

is that some russian folk song? I immediately thought of this

Damn son you have some patrician taste on music.

I don't think that would be too great for a game.

You would just not go out on the surface during the day, and it would create an additional layer of tension when venturing out at night where you've got to find shelter before daybreak.

They threw so many of the neat "rules" of the world away when they made the game. It could have been so much better.

Find the flash and moonlight artifacts fam. They make you sprint forever and will get rid of the boredom of traveling everywhere greatly.

danke.

zombies that can aim and shoot guns

can this game get any better? a heads up for all anons thinking about trying this game out - the first three hours or so is boring shit, but one you get agree to how the world is built you are sucked in deep. love this fucking game.

>play CoP and get to the last mission where you get to da choppa with your mates

fuckin a, that has to be satisfying.