Tree of Savior: F2P Release: I Don't Know What I'm Doing Edition

F2P has come folks.
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/announcement-on-the-dlc-tp-products-and-f2p-transition/243043
Server: Klaipeda
Guild Name: Infinity(Leader: Cider)
General ToS Tools and Resources - pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
ToS Mechanics Compendium - github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics
MUST HAVE: github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Lua-Mods
Steam group: Tree of Infinity

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/aust8rhv7a/
github.com/Lemon-King/ToS-LKChat/releases
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/jby1h07cdz/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/d5h4mwv8o5/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/hgq21zfxw6/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/c34p1rx86a/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/996ht70css/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/67ac51moiy/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/l8uspbxfwe/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ep9grdlwpl/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/guuuc0oh6n/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/r9xa6lh6li/
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/game-breaking-issue-guild-disband-exploit/262399
youtu.be/HtSnVkVmyn8
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/avy693c750/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x1oq5xv1ea/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/
pastebin.com/rSq9fmPr
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/y6uqq2mmdz/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/bucg7nh2ph/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/p67llsnl25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how long does it take to unlock your rank 7 class? I wanna use my musket already.

I've been wanting to know. If you schwarzer, will you not be able to use old archer skills?

Futureproof/cute/lewd/cuteandlewd >>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>> Infinity

Get fucked cripplechan cucks.

reposting for anyone planning on playing. also, guild is full so we need someone to make a dedicated templar to start a new guild.

whoever are playing in the other servers keep us updated
people should play where they have the best ping and not try to blindly dive into klai.

Why would someone choose to be a Jew Wizard?

Dropped this shit so hard it left a smoldering crater.

I've looked through almost anything related to it and holy shit you would think someone really insulted the proud nation of Brazil.

Great job guys

i wonder if you also saw the kame hame wave skill

well now i HAVE to post these.

i can datamine the old thread but really its just BRs saying the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result every time. i think there's a word for that somewhere…

Why would anybody play this garbage?

monetization begins

cracks me up every time.

Also SEAfags including you ozzies should message Shizunanon for a grinding buddy and maybe a guild when I finally make it to templar.

i look forward to your templar

So, is Klaipeda down right now or is it me ?

It fown for maintenance

So is a Chaplain any good? Was looking into going Support, but man the grind as a cleric/priest sucks ass at these low levels since no one groups

Yeah, I saw it just after my post, they should add news to the launcher at least.
It's down from 4:30 Am to ~6:00 AM (EDT)

So it will be over in about an hour from this post.

So, other than creating a guild, are templars actually worth getting or would it be better to just Squire 3 at this point?

Trying to figure out the build at this point, I think i'm gonna do c2-4 as peltasta then Squire as c5-7.

Though, probably a bad idea for my first character. I unno.

Thoughts?

is this some sort of epic ruse? what the fuck is this shit?

I was thinking about going Support Priest and then I came across that and got really really sad.

So I am going to work up for Fencer since it's the next class I was very interested in until I can actually get a dedicated group to level with as a cleric. I wouldn't mind joining in any of guilds you guys got since I just started out.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/aust8rhv7a/

Rate my cleric build

I'm thinking of joining another guild if the opportunity shows up until Cider manages to get more slots
why limits guild slots anyway? what's the point?

I feel like "What's the point?" could sum up a lot of things about this game pretty well.

Please tell me you're not calling Aspersion a "damage spell".

I wouldn't know since I never fucking cast it

Read spell descriptions you fucking jew.

the description says it does damage
presumably MORE damage than just autoattacking while heal/cure is on cooldown which is what I wanted

Holy shit are you really this retarded?

I bet he isn't even going to read this line because it wasn't the first sentence.

So, I guess now that I am level 52, I should start doing dungeon queues or whatever?

Dungeons start at 90
Missions at 100
Second dungeon at 115

it's more in the line of "I have to sacrifice some money to cast said buff."
I wasn't thinking of it as a damage spell really, it just felt like I have to sink in more silver to cast things to be effective.

When you reach pardoner you will also need to buy materials you fucking jew.

Is your autism terminal? I hope so.

Seems like you're projecting to defend yourself

I understand that it's a fucking buff for party play you dumb cunt. It says it also does damage so I assumed it would be good to cast while my other damage spells are on cooldown instead of autoattacking.
Maybe you need to learn read past the first line because I explained this in an earlier post.

Top kek

Top kek

So those skills that say "consumes x amount of y" require I buy shit I don't know from I don't know whom.
Great.

You buy it from the subclass trainer. Or at least all priest materials come from priest trainers.

They're just greedy jews anyhow. Things cost like 50 silver in a game where you amass silver in the MILLIONS at higher levels and tens of thousands at their point in time.

you can use everything that doesn't require you to be on the ground like the stone pickup or shield, i dunno about falcon and hunter

Trying to get on right now, and I'm stuck in a 700+ person queue.
I've never seen an MMORPG with such shit servers this long after launch.

Git gud

there's a queue now again? are you serious
what server

Fixed.

Especially WoW was bad for pretty much a year. Not even defending ToS here, its just that almost every MMO has had shit servers for weeks after launching. And we haven't even passed the 1 week mark yet. ToS servers are complete garbage, but don't pretend only ToS has had problems in the first week.

templar if you have the dedication to run your guild. squires are pretty difficult to level too.

so that people just for one super massive guild and remove the point of having different groups vying for prestige.

how do you even fuck up so bad? do you travel between klai and orsha towns to do the level-relevant maps?

Is the guild still full? It is lonely watching goldspam and gibmonies speaking

Started an archer on Klaipedia, goddamn its so different from Cleric/Priest3/Monk

Download the filter

github.com/Lemon-King/ToS-LKChat/releases

but then how will I know that MMOTANK is the best place for cheap golds?

I used to play wakfu. is this game anything like it?

Not really

Thank you so much user.

I think Cider got to Templar after 300ish hours

Check the calculator, there's a little icon near skills that can't be used while mounted.

Speaking of jews, there's rumors that the rank 8 Cleric class for melee clerics is going to be a literal jew warrior

Your damage comes from autoattacks with Blessing and Sacramento, and the silver cost for those is completely neglegible. Rev up that Blessing attribute.

Dear god, why?

whoa baby, user, you've opened a whole new world to me.
This shit looks cool as hell. I'm going to have to find these books.

Do I comeback at lvl 100?

You did do all the side quests, right?

I must be really tired if that made me laugh

I think one of the libraries from /fringe/ has it. If not, I'm sure one of the lurkers there does.

Please give your opinions on my shit build and tell me how I can improve it

some of the sidequests didnt show up until after a certain point
is there some kind of level requirement for them to show up?

Yeah. Someone in the last thread you have to be within 9 levels of the area. On your world map, the name should be white.

that explains it then
brb ==grindan==

I just found a dropped Silver Bar from a dead Glitterdon or whatever, what should I do with it?

Its probably just some material for some obscure item. You could stash or sell it.

Well, fuck.

Did bokor get buffed from beta?

Not so good with clerics but seems blessing is muy low. Iirc blessing + aspersion + heals are your bread and butter so not maxing or focusing them is wasted potential.

I said that and im not rntirely sure with the 9 levels so someone more knowledgable should proba correct it of its wrong.

Dont worry man. Anons are everywhere, you just gotta look for them. We initially only avoided orsha because most the BRs assimilated there but now they have their own containment server which is often broken. Jej so orsha is not infected anymore.

What server you at fam?

Klai server, name's theplaya

say is there room in teh guild or alt guild?

downloading right now. its free so why the fuck not.

Where or how do I pay for TP? I want to redo my skills, but I don't want to reroll after all those hours I put in.

TP is cash. I seen people farming bees for skill reset

I know. I just want to know how to make the transaction

This sounds good. Can you explain further?

Guild is full at 28/28. Cider might level some.more for more alota but he's in a coma methinks. No news of an extenaion guild yet. Heck, you can make a templar ang GM if you want.

You gotta have commitment to GM. Want it. Earn it. Work for it. I wouldnt be surprised therecs going to be artisan jobs for special instace functions later.

There goes my motivation to grind on characters.

I don't mind playing the game and the grind but not being able to chat to other people in the group sucks and would do a fair bit to take my mind off of the grind.

There aren't private chat channels are there?

Grinding is easier, since the stat bonus from completing a collection applies to all of your characters on that server. Not sure if you get an XP boost compared to your highest level character, but it seemed to go faster for my second guy I just started.

Am I stupid or is the game badly balanced level wise ?
I'm level 39 and the next quest I have is in a level 48 zone and I get crushed instantly by the boss.

Did you travel to the next town? Buy klai or orsha scrolls fom the merchant.
Niggah there are a few complaints about linearity, but at least TRY to explore. There are even levels on the overworld for easier reference.

If its any consolation, you're going to be busy churnibg content for a long time. Theres few chances to just mindlessly grind an area.

So is this grindfest worth bothering with ? Is crafting valuable ? Any pvp or decent bosses ?

I think he was following the series of 'main' quests that lead to that one demon slut invading a church. You can hardly blame the guy if he's just following the quests.

Delete Swordsman from the game, they have no use.

But user, mob DPS is one of the most important parts of the lategame!

tanking at all, you're playing the game wrong, linkers, cryos, psyschos handle mobbing much better than a swordie whilst being able to contribute to damage much better. Druids and PlagueDoctors can make the party nigh invincible so no need for a dedicated tank,
make squire 2, templar 1, create guild then never touch the character again.

Is this worth it as a f2p?

It's as grindy and boring as every MMO out there, so it's frankly up to you.

I guess i can try it and decide for myself, sometimes i want a grindy boring mmo to waste some time, the art style looks nice too
What are the f2p limitations? Im going to search for them anyways but just wondering

none now afaik, used to be trade restrictions but they were removed during the early access.

subs or premium is in the form of tokens which give bonus xp and extra instance runs per day for a month.

the chart was made with midgame in mind though. i haven't reached endgame content still. i hear swordsmen deal pitiful mob DPS endgame. you can pull, but spanking them won't be as efficient as other classes.

tokens for premium service is only 350k in game dosh in klaipeda (dunno other servers) so if you save up and not go crazy on the attributes, you should own one by lvl 80~ i think. i wouldn't know. blew my dosh on the expensive as fuck cloth mastery early

Collections are BS. Some of the items needed have .01% drop rate. Gave up trying to farm Shredded items and the crystal spiders. Killed hundreds and nothing.

Is there really a point to it if you don't have minmax autism? All the bonuses seem incredibly weak.

Bump

They stack. SP regen is always great. Also contributes to the game e-peen size so you can shitpost more often. I guess something happens once you hit the top 10%. Maybe a gold tryhard star for your character or something.

They also carry over to alts. It's worth it for the easy to complete ones. I just wouldn't spend more than an hr or 100k on of them.

I go out of the way for the regen ones mainly. They make leveling my alts a lot smoother.

Why did you max cloth? Doesn't it only give you more max SP?

Anyone got a good Swordsman/DPS build? Is full dex still the way to go?

>No cookie-cutter guides on how to

>People banned for exploits. Kek

Why would I do this when there's DFO?

You know that's kinda ironic, back in 2015 the Holla Forums guild died because ToS beta came out and everyone flocked it, and then ToS was shit but the guild remained dead.

Fuck.
Oh well, time to Zerker.

Score!

Are all swordies shit? Thinking of playing a corsair which since guns are involved should mean more dps r-right?

So should I keep hoarding XP cards for later or just blow threw them as I get them?

I've been using them to keep myself within range (5 or so levels) of the maps I'm questing on.

You go through them, but they get replaced pretty quickly with higher level ones as you go between Klaipeda and Orsha quests.

Nope, past lv 120 monsters start chucking homing magic shit at you that you can't dodge. People are going with main str builds or balanced builds at the moment.
Any build's decent as long as it's got peltasta and you avoid rodelero.

Some people still have hopes IMC can pull their heads out of their own asses and start fixing the actual game, which is still in an early alpha build, and it shows.

Nothing wrong in taunting and holding aggro, but there's people who go "full tank" and they just AoE taunt and sit there with theiir shield raised, while they could have a decent damaging build and speed the runs up.

Corsair is a green (support) class, it should do some DPS, but it really just buffs the party with the jolly roger flag, there should be more advantages if the corsair is the party leader, byt dungeon queues are bugged and you can't promote people in dungeons.

hoard everything, wait for xp walls or just use some when you're over 5 levels below your quest area.

I find that just taunting the room is risky business with my build. I took Pelt 1 just for the taunt and went Hoplite since they have skills that boost Block rate. I wanted to be a tank motherfucker, but magic just tears me to shreds.

What I want to know is if any swordsman class has the answer to magic damage. Does Rodolero, the dedicated shield based class, have something to block magic damage, or are all swordsman classes just fucked if they taunt a bunch of mages?

"Load Addons" is stuck on my screen. How do I close it after loading the addons from the OP?

Did you remove any of the addons from the pack? You might need to edit one of the files.

I hated the exp to next level addon and removed it, but I had to edit a file for the Addons to load properly.

Well questing in both Kalp and Orsha and seems going to the other side when I hit a wall to catch up on the main quest catches me up. But only 36 so Not sure how long I can do this before I'm at a wall

What it does is reduce a +12 or higher item to +10 if you fail the upgrade instead of destroying the item outright. Must be used on an item with 0 potential.

Early cards aren't worth saving since you'll blow through anyways.
At around 40ish you might want some stored to put you over to 50 so you can run the dungeon. Save your cards from that point milking the dungeon for all it's worth, then do the same thing around 75-80 to get to the next dungeon point at 90. From 90 on it gets tricky and things slow down quick after the next exp reset at 135 or so. Getting past 160-190 is miserable so save all the cards you can up to that point. It WILL be slow otherwise since the dungeons start being complete shit exp turnouts, mobs give shit exp, and there are wider level gaps between areas. If you can get to 200 you're in the clear sorta. It will still take you forever to grind, but the grindan isn't as bad.

time to suit up in cloth.

I found this thread in plebbit that talks about that deadzone. Apparently you have to save your cards so you can use them all to get through. Turns out the lvl 170 mobs don't give much more exp than the lvl 155 mobs, so you have to grind when it's worth it, and use the cards when it's not.

fucking kill me

How shit is this cleric build?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/jby1h07cdz/

Not a pro but won't you get Krivis second, since it helps solo a lot better than going C2 Cleric, or Priest for that damage buff?

I was looking into making something along these lines

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/d5h4mwv8o5/

So what do people think of this build?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/hgq21zfxw6/

It's based around selling buffs, is it viable? Also is there really money to be made from selling buffs?

I got myself a companion, what are the goods and bads of having one?

Scrolls aren't that profitable.

What do you expect from a guy working for a succubus?

Question: Which class is best for wiping swaths of mobs? Just round 'em up and lay waste to them as quick as possible?

holy shit

No, just no, fuck it. Every modern self-respecting online grinder gives you the option to be edgy faggot from get go, I'm not grinding 50 hours the way I don't like just to be able to grind the way I like AFTER I've already seen all of the game.
This is not acceptable.

swordsman in the starter rooster does just that altho unless you go highlander you start loosing single target dps real fast outside of some active skills.
Thats what friends are for.

About to advance class, what do you guys think of ths route ?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/c34p1rx86a/

Not swordsman.
Pyromancers and some kind of archer (maybe quarrel shooter?) keep stealing my shit. I'm not sure if this was a recent change but I seem to only be able to hit 3 enemies at a time per swing with my swordsman even with the sweep and stab attacks (though I think those are only hitting 2 enemies).

This is probably going to suck, but the more I'm looking into Paladin, the more I don't want to go into it. I might go full support instead, but it will be a bitch to solo.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/996ht70css/

Why does this game work so bad, im strugglin to get 60fps and it stutters a lot

I'm in the same boat as you
I did everything to make the game run at least 45 fps, but it still stutters like holy hell

change channel. its all because of lag.
in ch1 in klaipeda i fall bellow 1 fps.

Solo is easy as long as you have an appropriate level in blessing.

Wait Corsair is a support? Shit son who would've guessed.

How are they in pvp homeslice?

Also, what would one suggest for an Adol Christin build?
Ranking up Swordsman seems to be the most obvious option, but everyone keeps telling me to not fall for the S2/S3 meme. I'm thinking of going Pelt/Barb3/Fencer/Doppel, focused more on evasion with 1 STR : 2 DEX

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/67ac51moiy/

I've decided to jump into ToS now, anyone on Fedimian?

I'm currently a level 31 priest and I intend to be a paladin. Please give me some feedback about the builds that I come up with, as I know nothing about the endgame.

Priest3/Paladin3
Left Aspersion, Monstrance and Mass Heal at lv.1 since they main power will come from spirit, I think. Should I upgrade Turn Undead or Restoration? I could boost Turn Undead's instakill chance with spirit, but I don't know the exact numbers.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/l8uspbxfwe/

The other build I come up with is
Krivis/Diev/Paladin3/Pardoner
This build would give a lot of sp regen/magic resist/hp regen. How important is magic resist in pve?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ep9grdlwpl/

the game was a huge disappointment, the positive reviews fooled me

just kite both of them, they may be strong but they're really dumb

Go Highlander. Catar Stroke completely destroys mobs on a full charge.

Guess not. Anyways, I've decided to go Highlander; where can I find a 2H sword?

you can buy some from the starting town
or you can get them from quests

Got my first two hander from the mines. A story boss called Carapace drops a Bastard Sword.

I'd suggest getting that instead of buying from a merchant.

Funny, the carapace dropped the Kaskara 1 handed sword for me. Sold some of thew armour I wasn't using and got a Flamberge off the Equip seller

Probably not even enough to get an arde dagger

If you want to go monk, it's be a hell of a lot better to build it up from a battle priest, so you can go like 3 Str, 1 Con, 3 Dex and buff your damage further via Blessing, Sacramento and Deprotected Zone.
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/guuuc0oh6n/
Or take Diev for statue carving and an early pierce attack.

Paladin isn't too bad. The damage isn't stellar on non-demon type monsters and you'll be mostly buffing yourself and autoattacking, but it's no different than a normal priest. (Smite helps tho, and it oneshots demon types).

looks alright, But I'd give higher priority to Warcry and Frenzy, since with the way the damage is calculated in this game, your barb attack skills will probably fall off once you'll have your fencer skills leveled. Worry about buffs first, CC skills second, and damage skills third. I'd suggest skipping fencer and going Doppel 2 as well, you'll have a more focused build with less clutter on your hotbar.

Restoration increases HP recovery from heal tiles and Mass heal too. Elemental resist should be maxed, Turn undead is too unreliable and with too long a cooldown to be of any use. Conversion is a nce gimmick, but you will probably never use it, Barrier is perfectly fine at a single point.

I'd also suggest going Paladin as soon as possible and then maybe, if they don't nerf Stone Skin too hard, think about Priest 3 later. The main reason to go Pally is the Barrier and you'll want that available ASAP.

There's also several two handers later dropped by mobs once you can wield 40+.

Is it time to make some salt?

Is one supposed to be dumped into Septyni Glen the moment the other villagers turn into banshees? I feel like I just skipped a part of the plot since that one girl was there

Yes

you're supposed to kill them and the trees then I think you teleport from veja ravine, not sure why you would teleport automatically

Found the command.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/game-breaking-issue-guild-disband-exploit/262399
youtu.be/HtSnVkVmyn8

/destroyguild

Enjoy, gents.

Nice Hitler dubs

Please tell me this zipzo is one of you guys

Maybe now I'll actually do some damage. Peltasta a shit.

it's shit for damage on the first two circles, third circle starts to pick up decently, still sucks that you have to go to C3 for any decent damage.

i used to be a mad critz barbie and even though i disagree with on the shit damage, you aren't dealing particularly impressive deeps.

seism is easy as balls to land though so its a pretty chill class for just running around murdering shit. i've seen the light with the power of cata earth wave though. lol. gonna lvl 100 enhance it.

At least I got more XP and silver. Deprotect rocks at lower levels.

nigguh…
i have bad news…
there's an exp multiplier if you go into it with a party. the bonus of a random match using party finder is even higher than the exp of forming the party outside

Wasn't this released like 2 months ago? Is it that bad that people have stopped playing already?

Game is shit, waste of $10, hope you like poor optimization, grinding and BRs ruining your experience.

Bump

early access, yes.
see pic

f2p now
can't argue with that
well, what did you expect? it literally advertises the grind and i'm pretty sure if you're not interested in it then you're not the target audience anyway
i have bad news for you if you're bothered by the BRs… mean's you're a BR too and you're stuck in your containment server with the rest of them

tfw i'm playing this p2w trash again
someone stole my beta name too

I'm actually glad they got a containment server, so they don't fuck up the experiences of the English-speaking community.

Sweet Jesus so many Clerics/Priest running around. Shit only time I see another class it seems its when I find a fucking bot. Never seen so many people play a healer class before.

don't judge too quickly, they can be magic deeps or melee attackers.

buffs + sustain so good for a comfy gaming experience.

swordie skills scaling when? we're getting outclassed by fukken gayass bitches in robes

that explains the teleporting

nigga all priest/clerics are MEELE attackers, they don't have a fucking choice.

Don't Archers shit on everyone Damage wise? From what I seen they melt everything without even trying.

Are anyone of you named Hershel Shlomogoldstein?

you've never seen clerics running around waiting for their skills to come off cooldown? funny shit. priests are melee though, you're right.

indeed archers do. that buff they did too good. but unlike most other classes that mitigate in other ways, they only get kiting and evasion… that's why ranged homing magic is so prevalent endgame.

Well shit, since no one responded I changed all and went with this
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/avy693c750/
and as for stats it's left to right 19-14-9-10-16

I fucked up didn't I ?

first thing first, you didn't fuck up. mixing is part of the game. that's why stats scale so hard lategame because you're gonna need a ton of them for you to actually feel it.

secondly… that build is fucked up. stick with

monks scale with physical so pumping Str is good.

Thanks user. Got a few more questions if you don't mind.
Stone Skin will be nerfed? Isn't it the main reason to invest in Priest?
Restoration sounds good on paper, but isn't HP Recovery ticks once every 20 seconds? It would helpful to heal up after combat, but it doesn't help while fighting.
Boosting mass heal seems beneficial, but is the basic heal still useful later in the game, it's only 5 tiles.
Do I need to invest in STR if I want to play Paladin, or the base damage of the skills are enough?

Rate my zerker
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x1oq5xv1ea/

Nigga stop

How are Cannoneers compared to Musketeers? I heard that Cannons are kinda shitty in terms on damage.

Is there literally no one else on Fedimian? I'll switch to a different server if needs be

Looking through the skills the class looks pretty effective against structures and flying targets.

Will say though that the Musketeer has more useful skills in terms of damage. 2 Multi hit skills, 2 high damage single target ranged attack (one of which applies a debuff) and even two melee attacks.

Yeah I'd say musketeer but Cannoneer looks pretty fun and could be useful in guild pvp.

Here's a secret they ARE bots

Fucking up stats is kinda difficult in early game, and anything can be salvaged.

Con is a bit high, might bring it to 20 and leave it there until you have like 80 str and 40 dex.
I seriously hope you're not Krivis already, you might want to reroll

There's word around the stoneskin nerf because it makes you almost immune to phisical damage even without actually investing into Spirit.
Tiles are always useful, it's 10 tiles every 20 sec and you just keep spamming them, it's enough to solo heal in the lv 130 dungeon at least.
As for damage, do invest in str. The buffs eventually fall off and you'll need something to kill monsters in less than 30 minutes.

user, what.

I think I get the picture. Alright, what server should I join?

meant

Klaipedia is where everyone is on from the looks of it.

Seems to be the Global server which means I guess everyone gets shit ping. For the purpose of having a server that everybody on the board can go to it makes sense. Last thing we need is an EU server where the Muricans get shit on by the Bongs because netcoding.

Alright then. Name's Renmas

My condolences if you were far with your other character

Aeon Xelkai is the name if you need some low level scrub to party up with. Though playing in Bong timezone during uni exam week so probably won't be on as much.

Guess I'll stick to musket then and use weapon swap while shit is down.

Literally started yesterday so it's not that big of a deal
As for timezones, I'm right next to you ya filthy prod

no more shenanigans. lol

funny how a guild of anons managed to stave off the temptation of disbanding the guild.

Probably because people triggerd by flashbacks of destroying the original KDF fleet in STO with ironic shitposting.

patch notes:

Those are so really fucking shitty patch notes.

Anyone else notice that stop receiving silver from the Wings of Vesper bitch when you turn in (click) the chest in your avendutre window? Seems it only works for lvl 1's but nothing after that.

Question for you more experienced players. Do the stat reset potions also reset your skills? Because if not think I'll have to reroll now before while I'm still lvl 39.

There are separate potions for skill and stat resets.

indeed shitty.
swordsman skills scaling with str when?!

i always thought it was just so small that its negligible… maybe its really just a lvl 1 thing? but then what else is the chest thing for if not silver? shenanigans afoot!

I was and I liked being a Krivis, Aukuras is such a comfy spell so I'm thinking of going Cleric1-Krivis3 Pardoner2-Kabbalist

Still another hour until the server is turned back on, wat do until then?

porn
i recommend watching through the first 2 episodes of Eroge H Game if you want a recommendation

I'm level 55 and I'm about to go after Bramble. Is it time to spam exp cards again?

I'm surprised no one deleted our guild

Do the lvl50 dungeon

ah fuck.

i thought this was a lvl 120 entry dungeon.

I see you

Ok I'm done, I've tried everything but the game just won't work anymore.
I could play before, now when I try to play the game on Steam the launcher opens and then the game goes on a white screen for a while until it ultimately crashes with no error code or anything.
I've googled multiple different solutions, been trying everything the entire day through but nothing worked. Now what?

It's intermittent for me. Only works a part of the time, and sometimes I get XP scrolls instead.

Is there any reason for me to hold onto boss cards if I'm pretty sure I'm not going anything that uses them?

I want to feed them to my gems.

Why is there a Goon in Infinity?

Good looking out, someone purge that fuck

Get a load of this nerd

lol i thought i saw you laughing when I went through there

I'm doing that character for a laugh and to troll dungeon parties

did you edit your joypad controls or anything, I had the game crash on startup for awhile before I realized I left out a " before a key rebind

Currently playing a Wizard/Pyro/Psycho, how do I stop archers from raping my face? They are fucking up my spells that need charging and melting my hp when I try and just run.

I like that comfy November Rain track that plays in the safe passages

you can gamble with them.

they can also go into magnum opus recipes i hear, so they may suddenly spike in value down the line.

Okay, so I installed this. Haven't started it yet since I was reading the mechanics pdf. For my first character should I make an Archer or a Priest?
I figure Archer would be good because ranged DPS is always OP, while Priest would be good because healsluts are basically always in demand, even if you're shit, which I probably am.

WTF 2k+ hours in Warband and 1.5k hours in ToS. This nigga really lives in his moms basement and that's not a joke.

I have both and Archers is pretty much faceroll. While Cleric/Priest is a fucking pain in the ass to level. Also from what I seen early game, lvl 79, there are tons of fucking priest and archers, and wizards, not so much sword and board. For good reason since they suck sloppy donkey dick and love it.

Go with Archer is you want easy and fast leveling. While Cleric is rough at the start it start to pick around lvl 40 or so.

How is the game compared to the beta?
All I remember from the beta is the grind being stupidly bland and disruptive, having to run quest and save card then pop them when EXP gets slow from grinding. It was atrocious.
And is Arde still the be-all-end-all bullshit that you use from 75 to 200?

Maybe my math is wonky, but according to my calculations he has played ToS for 32 hours a day, every day, since the game launched.

Okay, thanks!

Did they unfuck Chronomancer and Dievsderby too?

have you seen the patch notes? at the rate we are going this game is going to be dead before they fix anything worth wild

Oh, of course it's got it's own separate patcher that has to run. Cause pushing updates through steam would just be too easy.

I don't like comparing this to RO but the beta was almost as addictive as RO had it not been plagued by the stupid themepark - sandbox hybrid abomination of a progression.
I had hope that the release would fix shits but instead Kim killed what little hope my frail heart had left.

jesus christ

i find it funny how people are so ready to bully someone with so much playtime logged when most of us spend our days wageslaving wishing we could do the same.

beta time is counted

pretty much same as beta with some rebalancing, nothing too amazing. still a comfy grinder. arde still king though its losing value in Klai already because people are hitting levels that upgrade it.

Nice tram IMC

Just got in game, the load addons button won't go away. What do I do?

they've really done a good job murdering it, which is a shame because i like the visuals and the music.

this game is great for just mindlessly grinding while talking with friends on skype, vent, or whatever.
I couldn't see myself playing it for any other occasion though.

Okay, so I fixed the load addons button problem. I now have a new problem. The exp calculator window now keeps jumping back to the bottom front of my screen and getting in the way. If I move it, it just moves back.

Another issue I have is that when I'm shooting something, the character will walk towards it unless I hold shift or actively walk away from it. This is kind of annoying.

dunno about the addons because i never put them in myself, but the character walking towards might be intentional. i've never seen anything survive long enough against an archer to know for sure, but you should be kiting shit anyway unless you intend to anchor with shift.

Okay, fuck you game. How the fuck am I supposed to learn you if you dismiss the tutorial windows before I can finish reading them? Why would you design a game like this? What the fuck?

doesn't it have like giant floating keyboard symbols and shit?
some advanced stuff
>!!messgae in normal chat to set an overhead yellow message

pro tip: stick 'em with the pointy end

I know nothing about this game, but I got like 6 friends who play this. Should I give it a try? So far I have only play poe, but I am generally not into those kind of games.

niggah you didn't give us much to go on here.

i hope this is a suitable way to answer
super baby-mode PoE, its a comfy grinder where stats and static defenses play a huge part. that is not to say that jumping around and dodging skillshots for both PvE and PvP won't help with mitigation greatly, because it does. until far into the lategame with bullshit homing magics
no, PoE focuses on equipment and the clusterfuck tree thing, this game is more direct "choose your class and then choose what classes to mix for your ideal build". theres so many "workable" class progression paths to play with. see the radar chart near the top for your first class decision.
no. this is chill. sooo much chill. i have almost 400 hours logged and i'm still level 121 on my first and only character. run around and do what you feel is most fun.

probably your best bet is to ask your 6 friends the age-old quantum metaphysical question that has hounded the wisest rocket surgeons of our kind since time immemorial…
>is it fun?

considering play

how is alchemist?

would it even be useful?

So are all the SEAfags in klei or are they in telsiai? I cant let go of the 60 ms ping there

How do I advance in rank? I want to do Archer Circle 2, so I click advancement, and then Archer, and then…What? I don't see a confirm button or anything.

You'll get an advancement mission telling you which NPC to speak to start the advancement. Click the red and white spinning dial next to the mission text to warp to them

Currently playing on Klaipeda as that was the only server during early access.

If a bunch of people have plans to migrate to SEA and we can start a guild then I'd likely move over too.

Really don't want to invest in moving to another server if there's only going to be a few of us.

So, is there any good builders or guides? I wanna roll a Shota Priest boy (Healing primary, pewpew holy lasers is a bonus) and I dunno where to start…

You need some strength in the early levels when you don't have enough silver for regular buffs. If you're solo leveling, use a mace, otherwise use rods as it raises MATK, which is also used for healing. Focus mainly on INT for more damage. SPR isn't needed as much, but having more SP and quicker regen doesn't hurt. Since your primary mode of attack will eventually be magic, DEX isn't needed unless you're going to play PvP heavily. CON is always useful, and plate helps you live. Unless you can find a whole set of cloth gear with Magic Amplification on each piece, stick with plate.

Going past C1 is debatable. Divine Might was nerfed to increase stat levels by 1 x amount of times. Fade if you solo, but sinking all C2 points into the C1 skills is probably for the best. No holy lasers as this isn't RO, but priests do get to call for Exterminatus on a point at P3. Get at least 1 point in Resurrection. Only 1 level of Monstrance if you want to buff Dex, and it's a weak buff anyway, since higher levels just increase its time. Revive is misleading as it provides temporary invulnerability and sets a party member to x% HP only once instead of dieing. Sink a few points if you get it so they won't get 1 shotted. Keeping everyone alive with mass heal his better. But shit happens. Max Aspiration if you're going Chaplain. Either way, save points from P1 to sink into higher skills.

The tutorial windows literally never disappear unless you either do what is in them, move to another shop tutorial or dismiss them on your own.

And they're always available in the HELP menu.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/

What the fuck. Why can't I examine this pipe?

Try to stand really close to it. Otherwise dunno.

JUST

what would you guys add/change to improve the game?

Swordsman skills scale with attributes
Monk double punch doesn't drain stamina like a fuck
Pyro gets a traditional fireball

make costumes into paywithrealmoney bullshit
armor pieces change your appareance.
add a rolling/dodge button.
get rid of the hotkeys for skills and make them into moves/spells/techniques, that way, you equip "great ball of fire" as a strong attack, or a moveset for a greatsword, and so on.
have more than just one key to attack, like strong attack and light attack.
get rid of cooldowns
get rid of that fucking awful stamina system, give it a greenbar.
stamina is a stat

Just play Dark Souls

remove the fucking 2 year cooldown on heal if i'm not in a party or something

dark souls doesn't have ragnarok aesthetics

What do I do with EXP cards? Do I use them or should I hold on to them or something?

How do I join the guild ? do I pm the leader ?

You use them at 40ish. Whenever you run out of quests

I haven't rebound keys or messed with the files before this happened at all.
I did try out the mouse and keyboard layout different times and changed a few graphics settings.

Klai guild is gull. waiting for someone dedicated enough to make another templar for an extension guild.

If you were in the beta your hours would have been added from that as well

So how long till this game and its threads go the route of Black Desert and Blade & Soul?

Considering we've had these threads for… a year? At least half a year. And the threads haven't changed too much and the game delivered what people expected… a long time? You can at least expect people to play for a while.

You've guys been around that long? I honestly thought it only came out recently. Well shit, I'm wrong for once. Was right about BDO and B&S.

maybe i'll give this a try then.

The trams are pretty glitchy in this game if you have any latency. You can do this in Srautas too.

You know the P3 version is pure shit and the Exterminatus version is from Chaplin. Damage wise its fucking worthless, not even worth a point investment.

just downloaded a 7gb patch and ready to play Cornyx

If there's anything I really like about the game, is that it made me not care as much about min/maxing.

The comf is enough for me even with all the flaws. I like all the small hidden mechanics and quests.

If what people expected was a completely shit game that needs major reworking to be fun, then yes exactly what people expected

What do you recommend instead?

Even WoW was terrible at launch.

Pic related

was there ever an MMORPG that got it right?

I think that MMOs would've developed better if the Diablo influences had stayed the fuck out. Blizzard essentially wrecked this genre for everyone else by creating the paragon of money printing horseshit, and leaving essentially all the potential of massive player interaction unexplored. That image summarizes a specific issue among many that have kept MMOs from living up to even a fraction of their potential.

I've never tried it although I've heard Star Wars Galaxies lauded as one of the only to have a really interesting take on genre.

Honestly? Eve is probably the closest to getting an MMO right.

It's lacking gameplay, but the whole social interaction and player driven environment is what MMOs should strive for.

how about in terms of gameplay?
so far, the MMO I enjoyed the most was ToS
mostly because it controls nicely with a gamepad

TERA was a lot of fun for awhile, but it was way too gear dependent

Planetside 1 was great until they added bombers (though this maybe partly rose tinted glasses for me) (if MMOFPS counts)

Most of the other games that I would consider having fun gameplay were pseudo MMOs (instanced everything).

bump

Thinking it over some more, I feel there may actually be enough of us to establish a small guild on one of the SEA servers. This in turn might free up some space in the main NA Guild.

I don't particularly want to be the GM as I may turn into another Cider (due to parttime work/uni), but if only having a Templar to park is good enough then I will probably look to start levelling towards one.

Is there any difference on the SEA servers at this stage (similar to how Orsha was the containment zone for the BRs)?

ToS would be perfect if they got rid of quests and made the maps more grind oriented rather than a windy path with a few branches to facilitate the quests.

So the guides said I should get cafrisun armor and I'd be set until 70+ so I looked it up and farmed some. The swarm of botting priests made is slightly more difficult. But now that I have it, what's so good about? The second hit does so little damage.

Damn, this game looks like shit for weebs… *PUKE*

Not even once.

for some reason, the gameplay reminds me of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Here's another question: Why does my attack speed seem higher when I move? And why is it higher when I click on an enemy than when I use the key bound to attack?

me and another dude in klai are probs better off in SEA, dunno if i could convince him though.

but we'll definitely be looking into it. the problem with leveling a templar is the commitment required becuase its pretty much a deadend class. no offensive, defensive, or even supportive skills. only utility.], and that utility isn't even going to pay out like a squire would (and i pity your soul if you try to go squire into templar).

seems a bit extreme, there are a lot of good quests scattered around. it would be perfect it there were "few but high payout quests" would probably be good.

the game is highly skewed to support "buffed" hits because they layer damage. cafrisun damage is meant to stack with multihit abilities and other buffs that accumulate a large payoff. same reason why blessing and the legendary arde dagger are so good.

i bet you don't hold down your Z key. should be be the same but i heard there are instances where ping factors into attack speed, but i think its only for "mash button" skills or something.

are they gonna add the ability to transfer characters between servers?

If I did level to Templar, I'd be treating the character mostly as a dump character to get guild shit.

I'd mainly look into what is easiest to get to Templar. If I can make a non-gimp character that way then that'll be bonus.

So if I want to do any real damage I have to find a support to party with. Gotcha.

idk, maybe the offer to transfer is no longer available, but for what its worth we could give it a shot.

welp, i think that's the reason its a rank 7 class, to prevent half-assed GMs. lol. but whatever totes your goat man.

errr, that's always the case anyway. just remember that multi-hits are king for deeps. i love my earth wave, but i still melt bosses with a good stabbing.

I'm seeing priests with gobbledegook names. They're everywhere. These are bots, right?

yes :'(

Welp, waited for the game for years and now I got to play it once, great.

FUCK THIS BOSS

You can buy buffs that last 1-2 hours for like 1k-3k a pop

It's not really worth that much, alchemists use them to make potions. It's most likely gold sellers using them to transfer gold to accounts or idiots thinking they're worth anything. The most you'll get is a 1:1 trade for lvl 10 potions from an alchemist since they can make 5 potions from 2 dilgele.

Wew
This lewd looks just like my alt

oh shit! i died to that bitch.

Anyone under level 50 wanna grind together?
Add GlassArmour

Cider~kun seems to be offline, who should I whisper for an invite?

The guild is full. People need to make an extension guild.

ktos newest balance ;

Some skills will receive the following changes:

Swordsman
Pain Barrier: The increased chance at resisting negative states has been changed to also be applied in PVE.

Pyromancer
Hell Breath: During use gain defense against close range attacks and deals damage to adjacent enemies.
SP Consumption Reduced to 2%. (From 3%)

Cleric
Guardian Saint: For the Duration of the skill, Stamina recovery & SP regeneration will be increased.

Bokor
Zombify: The stats of zombies are now 3x stronger than before.

Druid
Transform: You will now only be able to transform into Normal Monsters.

Team Battle League has received the following balancing changes:

Cataphract
Impaler: Duration is now fixed at 8 seconds.

Fencer
Esquive Toucher: The duration of the Evasion Increase has been changed to 4 seconds.

Quarrel Shooter
Stone Shot: The duration of the stun effect has been halved.

Priest
Revive: Duration Attribute will no longer function in Team Battle League.

Bokor

Zombify: The stats of zombies are now 3x stronger than before.

oh baby

pastebin.com/rSq9fmPr

I have a level 50 archer and i like hoarding money like a jew.

How do i get shekels quickly?
Which items should i farm and auction?

vubble fighter blood

if he needs money that bad he could be level 70 before any drop. Christ the drop rate on that's awful, not to mention it's farmed by bots near constantly.

I've considered that but i had trouble lookong for vuube fighters, the spawns are too low.

I'll consider farming for that rare flower instead. I've also been making a few shekels selling hair accessories, 30k a pop aint so bad.

I know absolutely nothing about this game, but Plague Doctor being a class in this game piqued my interest.

Can I be that? Can I level my character into a Plague Doctor, and then stay one?

This is very important. I will actually play this game if I get to look like that character.

Do adventure logs
ie: craft useless shit, 100% explore maps, do every sidequests, party and help newbs, etc
There is an npc that rewards you with money, a lot of money, when you lvl up your adventure log. I had 40K silver laying around my wallet before I even reached the church.

well right now, yes as Plague doctor is a rank 7 class, too bad you're going to be bored of the game by that time. It's a massive grind to hit rank 7

My main MMO of choice is currently RuneScape. How's the grind compared to that?

Yes, you can even wear the mask with some benefits.

Yep done that too and earned quite a bit. What satisfies me the most though is earning big shekels in the AH. I hope to get a token soon so i can sell even more junk for cash.

Oldschool or newschool?
anyway
It's less bad than old Korean MMOs from the early 2000s.
But compared to oldschool RS a lot less grinding woodcutting but a lot more of "get 20 bear asses". Also it's pretty much a themepark with a very linear leveling path. not completely linear there are sometimes choices for areas, but it's about vanilla WoW levels of "go to this area now and level until X"
Seriously, there's an exp penalty for killing shit above your level.

You can't really even skip quests because you'll need those cards in order to not kill yourself on the really bad levels. EXP required to level scales exponentially, but resets to super low on…. questionable levels.

I'm sitting on 350K shekels, should I purchase a token or a companion first?

So starting the grind, is there a preference between Telsiai and Varena?

Didn't realise that they made a second SEA server.

If you're an F2P player, you can only play on Varena.

Reason is, there are so many EA Players in Telsiai that if they opened it for the F2P players, server wouldn't be able to handle it.

tl;dr
Telsiai == EA Players
Varena == F2P/EA Players

Hmm, Varena it is then if other people wanting to join can't access Telsiai.

I'm a bit lost again. I'm currently lv.75 and don't know where to go from here.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/y6uqq2mmdz/

I'm not yet rank 4, but if the damage buffs really fall of later in the game I don't wanna develope them further. My problem is, that I can't go chaplain, because of low level Aspersion. Unsure about Paladin, because his main selling point, barrier can be bought as a spell from pardoner. And wouldn't a support/dps hybrid just gimp the whole party? I could prevent damage with c3 priest/c3 paladin, but I have can't really heal it back. Oracle seems interesting, but I can't kill mobs easily.

These are my stats, am I fucked? Should I just reroll?

ah the age old question…

token if you don't have it yet. pet is tempting to get it leveled asap, but the token benefits so good.

Anyone in Sleptyni glen is grinding ? Add Zank Ong-bak, I'll be staying there until around 60.

What are you going for, support, dps, some sort of hybrid? Also, priest is always going to be a bitch to level, if you're not in a party or doing dungeons it's a fucking slog.

Wanted to be a spirit priest/paladin, but I'm not sure it's viability. I reached c3 priest today, I just don't know where to go from here. I mainly want to support with a bit of dps. Would paladin be an ok choice considering my stats and skill build? Or would I become quickly obsolete later in the game?
If hybrids are a bad option the other root I'm thinking about is full support c3 priest/c2 cleric/krivis or diev/plaugedoctor or oracle.

The stat build isn't terrible if you want to go a str/support paladin. With that much str, make sure you max out smite and you should do good damage with the addition of blessing and sacrament. Go with a stat distribution of 2 Str : 2 Spr : 1 Con and you should have a a pally that does decent dps while tanking while giving some minor support.

At lv 140 as a Priest/Paladin you'll hit for 350-500ish per hit and you'll get to add 100ish damage from Sacramento and double 130 damage proc from Blessing, if you get an arde dagger or another weapon that adds an elemental hit, you'll get another Blessing proc. So you will still want to max that Blessing attribute, because I can't see it becoming irrelevant anytime soon, maybe past lv 200+

That would require someone going Paladin 3 Pardoner 2 for the sole purpose of selling those scrolls (and worse versions of the buffs any other Pardoner can provide).
Said scrolls would also need to be consumed one at a minute in Earth tower and if you're getting a rank 7 class just to sell scrolls, I don't believe those are going to be cheap.

looks fucked alright
If going melee you'll want something along the lines of Str>Dex>Con, fuck int, fuck spi, there's potions for that.
I'm doing 3-1-1 for the moment and I've been fine until now. Mana isn't an issue and the grind isn't that soul shattering, hell, early levels you get to kill steal shit from other people with auto attacks only, then you get Smite, which fucks the shit up on demon-type monsters so hard you'll pretty much oneshot everything.

The only problem are bosses, especially the ones that run around a lot (or that one boar with its front so fucking large you don't have the range to hit it), they take a little bit more, but mostly, you'll be sitting in your safety zone, buff/debuff and go afk for 30 seconds at a time.

Here's the build if you want to look at it
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/bucg7nh2ph/

Who is this fluid druid?

Please don't say she's a gravure idol…..there is nothing more blueballing than gravure idols.

The difference between lvl 10 blessing and lvl 15 blessing is only +20 damage, he'd be better off putting those 5 points into something like Mass Heal. I wouldn't even get blessing past 5 really and put the rest of the points into maybe aspersion or to get res up to 4 maybe. Most of blessing's damage is going to come from attributes.

the +50 hits is important if you're stacking damage instances. With sacrament and cafrisun, you're burning 3 charges a mob per swing.

Even if you have 4 lines of damage from cafri, arde and sacra, that's still only +80 dmg per attack total. Also, blessing damage is not multiplied by anything, it's just flat bonus damage tacked on the end.

As for hits, I've been led to believe that it burns only 1 hit per swing per enemy and 1 hit per skill use so lvl 10 should be enough. Even if it's not 1 hit per whatever, the cooldown is only 35 seconds so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Playing through Steam. Have jewgolds. Any way to get TP to unfuck my earlygame skill selection with potion?

Yeah, I ment max the attribute, not the skill itself, I left it at 7 as well to max heal and ress.
Hit number has never been a problem so far, but I haven't tried with Chrono Quickening yet.
Also, I've been using a Velniup for the extra target hits, and it still only runs out because of the timer, not the hit limit.

I suppose, if an unfuck is even possible, would
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/p67llsnl25/
be valid, going 3:2:1 CON/INT/SPR?

They sell skill reset potions but there's no way to buy tp yet. Also, skill reset potions won't allow you to reselect circles, just redistribute skill points. You will be able to buy them eventually though so yes you can unfuck your skill setup.

I don't know much about wizard classes but people don't seem to put points into SPR, they compensate by chugging potions and/or through gear. Also, the general pattern seems to be 3 INT/STR/SPR depending on class (in your case INT): 1 CON.

Looking at your build, it seems like most sustain skills draw a % of sp, so increasing your pool won't make a huge difference.

I just found a recipe for a level 120 weapon from a boss. Someone is offering 50K for it. Should I accept or is this amount too jewey?

I managed to haggle the buyer to 65K in talt now

That's what I've managed to glean in terms of TP myself - was just hoping there was some around-about way of getting a potion at the current state that hasn't floated up through Google's spiders.

Maybe I'm following older guides but it seems for wizards there tends to be a hefty weight set for CON (especially for PvP builds) because CON scaling is linear for hitpoint gains, whereas INT suffers diminishing returns from being overshadowed in its application to abilities (the main source of a wizard's damage) in between base damage values and gear/weapon values. As in, considering the hit point gain for wizards from levelup is so low, if one wizard pumps everything into INT, and another everything into CON, you'll have one guy dealing 110-120% damage, whereas the other guy will have clean over 350%+ more health. If those two go head-to-head, it's fairly obvious which once would win.

In that regard, for PvE I've read suggestions in between leveling to 100 CON and then putting everything to INT (as personal health doesn't matter that much in PvE, considering it's much easier to avoid damage with predicable enemies/somone else tanking), or a 2:1:1 CON/INT/SPR for sustain, and everything in between - a 1:1:0 split being common for rounded builds.

Considering, like you said, quite a bit of my build's SPR use is negligible due to % drain skills, I still want some scaling to go to Reflect Shield's reflect. Yeah, sure, RS's scaling sucks, but from my experience thus far it can be the difference between shrugging off a knockback that interrupts my bread-and-butter Psychic Pressure, or running around waiting for cooldowns to come back online. The INT bonus to damage between a 3:2:1 and a 3:3:0 split seems a fair sacrifice.

Then again, maybe not. Suffice to say, this is all theorycrafting. I'm only 72 character level atm anyways. Never been in a party. Any personal experience to weigh in would be welcome.

Whats your reason to not have a Peltasta in your guild, /tosg/?

You have the gist of it in regards to PvP., especially in terms of magic. Magic pretty much dominates PvP right now so some wizards pump INT to basically one shot others. The only way you're going to survive that is to pump CON and skills do so much base damage that you'll make short work of someone that has 0 CON despite having little INT.

I guess the idea behind the 3 dmg stat : 1 CON is to get enough survivability to efficiently PvE while also surviving single hits in PvP. It assumes you'll be in a guild/party so you can survive that initial hit so your party members can assist but if you're caught out on your own you're fucked.

If you're mainly looking to PvE, like you said getting CON to 100 should be enough even for later level dungeons.