Milo Y advocates for sex between 13 year olds and older men

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

archive.is/l1F32

"And you know what? I am grateful for Father Michael, I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

E-celeb cancer. Still not as much of a shit move as the worst Milo's done. Reminder that he advocates male circumcision of even non-kikes as a kike that is uncircumcised.

don't forget, hes controlled op

Pretty funny, he fits right in with TRS

He said that on multiple interviews since he became mainstream, why are you sperging right now?

OMG LITERALLY PEDOPHILE GUISE

kill yourself

This guy is so outrageously gay, I wonder if he's actually a homosexual, or this thing is one big LARP. OP you're a faggot, why don't you try to and get to the bottom of this.

e-celeb cancer.

this faggot literally chokes on nigger dicks.
there is zero reason to promote him.

I think he is not even gay. He does use that brilliantly as a shield against attack.

All gays are the same. Sick, it's a slippery slope to degeneracy. It's what such an unnatural act leads to.

he might not actually be gay, but he's defiantly a faggot

you can claim it's a joke/prank but milo is still a degenerate

fuckoff op, that's why newfags shouldn't post, come back when you have quality threads to make

Milo is a jew

Inaccurate hit job

>MUH PR
fuck off aut-kike.

this.
ALL FAGGOTS ARE PEDOS BECAUSE FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

… wait, is he talking about 13 yo girls or boys?

It is not a tongue in cheek joke. Milo admitted this before on the Joe Rogan podcast. Faggotry is spread through child molestation, this is fairly well known on Holla Forums

So this thread is taking a joke seriously and the replies are saying that someone legitimate who agrees with most of the views here is some kind of psyshop

Stay autistic pol

the_donald please leave.

If it was 10 years ago and communists were still cool, this fag would be one. He has no principles or ideological allegiance at all.

/thread

not all pedos are homo but all homos are pedo

milo has been trash since inception, a jewish attention whoring faggot who loves black cock.

He is doing his tribe proud scamming people out of their shekles like he is.

I really do consider him a dirty bomb. A pile of radioactive waste crammed into a missile in order to fuck with the left. If the left were not such fucking commies at the moment I'd be calling for his scheduled trip to the bog yesterday.

This
It's not

go to bed trs

Holla Forums takes everything seriously, and rightfully so.

Is there any scientific evidence to back this up?
If true, this makes homosexuality/pedophilism akin to some sort of vampirism.

SAGE AND HIDE ALL E-CELEB THREADS

Please hang yourself with a sturdy rope

It was before the recent flood of newfags that still need to take the redpill on fags. This movie should be mandatory viewing
the first 10 minutes or so is religious. If any newfags want instead of religious d&c they can skip the first 10 minutes

Fags are less than 3% of the population and represent half of all child predators, the correlation between that is larger than niggers and murder in the US. Ask any fag about their childhood and almost every one will mention some sort of childhood abuse, or will put it in their mind that they were the ones that pushed the adult into molesting them as a child claiming the whole thing was consentual. Milo fits into the second category, which is a fairly common reaction for sexually abused children. There are also alternate toxoplasma theories that are worth looking into

“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,”

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Later in the interview, Yiannopoulos talked about a Hollywood party he went to years ago that had “very young boys” in attendance for sex.

hopefully this will knock that degenerate off his high horse.

I almost forgot, here are some sources for the toxoplasma theory

This explains why Milo never did that speech about pizzagate

all homosexuals are larping. all gays are faggots but not all faggots are gay. homosexuality is a choice. i dont doubt that there's men who cant get it up around females and are only turned on by other faggots and whatnot, but it's not because of their dna that they are that way; it's kinda like that lady who's afraid of pickles. if using your genitals sexually for anything other than procreation is degenerate, then homosexuality is inherently degenerate no matter how you look at it. there is no acceptable reason for anyone to be gay.

You know it's fucked when even Spencer calls you out.

We gassed the fags last night at the Reich

YOUTUBE VERSION
YOUTUBE VERSION
YOUTUBE VERSION
YOUTUBE VERSION
youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo

I hate fags

Not endorsing Milo, just find it strange Spencer is on the attack.

They're both still massive faggots and milo is jsut trying to quell the fire, in genuine hook nosed style.

He's been attacking Milo and homosexuality since before this even happened. He might have changed his mind about it. Did Spencer even consider himself a white nationalist in 2014? I know he was a Ron Paul supporter in 2012.

Holla Forums was right about Kike Enoch and TRS. Holla Forums was right about Milo.
Holla Forums is always right.

A truly civilized society will send all its homos back into the closet.

I know you guys don't like Spencer because he talks like a fag and doesn't condemn homosexuality. But I don't think he has ever been as disgusting and vile as that faggot Milo.

Oh, Milo… you sad, sad degenerate.

On the Joe Rogan podcast Milo said the priest was in his 30's and Milo was only 14. Entire video is relevant, however Milo starts dodging at around 2:40 claiming that wanting to out pedos is a feminist strategy. Milo admits he was 14 at the time in this short video
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
Joe Rogan is still a druggie degenerate, and I can't embed because the file already exists

If Spencer is straight he has still not taken the redpill on faggots, he openly supports them far to often. And before Milo tried to take the alt right label from Spencer, Spencer openly supported Milo it is the supporting faggotry even after this that is part of why Holla Forums hates Spencer. You are right on him not being as disgusting as Milo, however neither should really be defended

You are right. A true right winger who believes in building a society based on traditional values will have zero tolerance towards homosexuality.

Why is everyone is controlled op?! I know Milo was for a long time but it is unbelievable how there is not a single redpill person who is famous. You think you find /ourguy/ but they turn out to like some fucking koshered idea. It pisses me off

No one will ever completely agree with you. Even Hitler supported the creation of Israel. Yes, he thought the kikes would leave the world alone if they got their country, but still.

his lesson to us is that of zero tolerance
jews must go

Go suck a dick. He's such an obvious controlled-op Judas Goat that it's embarrassing.
He takes advantage of young reasonable people who are just finding their "political identity" so he can promote degeneracy & let them all laugh at his "hilarious flamboyance" & be as soyed up "conservatives" as they want so they don't feel like bad people.

Kek
Now watching all the sheep on social media eat each other alive just like leftists…this kike has them rationalizing pederasty promotion.
THIS IS WHAT JEWISH SUBVERSION LOOKS LIKE
His next move will be to play victim of closed-minded people who make mountains out of molehills & some people who liked him will now be called out as hypocrites because they will boycott him as well.
They will use pederasty as a defense of free speech, to normalize & choke you with it.

and he has zero need for us to promote him kek

he's already started on that part of the campaign

Only cuckchan thought that
This does seem extremely likely. Milo rode the coattails of GG, then when that dies he moved to Trump. Now that Trump is elected that he said in the Joe Rogan podcast that he hoped would not happen Milo needs some other way to stay in the limelight and get funding for his degeneracy. Milo being supported by NAMBLA and pushing pedophilia would be a safe bet, especially considering in the 6 minute video I liked in an earlier post Milo claims that going after pedos is a feminist move

Yes sir.
I've been easily able to predict his moves accurately for awhile now.
I doubt he's a pedophile, but he definitely already promotes man-boy "love", & his "unique position" on the topic is his typical card.
Someone else already pointed out that he's got the same defense of (((Kurt Eichenwald))) in that he can pretend any question of his morality is absurd because he's "exposed other pedophiles".

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn… But in all seriousness we can't let this faggot get the 13-year-olds!

Sadly Milo is a real life celeb now, not just eceleb. We should gas him soon though. He's went on with his faggotry far too long.

halfchan is actually supporting this disgusting degenerate. wtf is wrong with that board?

Sadly it's become a massive indoctrination center for all the young & innocent who can't assess kike tricks.
Nothing but shills, traps, furries, lolis, cucks, assorted degeneracies.
I got a glimpse of 4pol the other day & it was brutal.

He forgets to mention where he specifically said 13 years old…

(((forgets)))

i heard leftypol is going to try and say that we support it because it's a part of western values, it's fucking retarded but be on shillwatch

Its kinda funny…but Andrew Anglin..Warned everyone about standing with Milo.

AA

exonerated

Wait.. I don't care about this fag but.. the left is against pedos now?

*Ovens

Fag-enabler. Sodomites never keep to the closet unless you oust and then gas every one of them

The priest and that particular relationship seem to be two different instances. Seeing as how he described the 17-29 incident as legal (age of consent is 16 in britain) and the priest incident as abuse.