Game doesn't take full advantage of the system graphics but does a great job in gameplay, ost, etc

Dragon's Dogma right there.

Every time.

Yeah I can see that

Daddy gave you good advice.

These faggots should be strung up by their figgin at the town hall as an example.

This happens with about every PC port of older games, for claiming to be superior to console players, PC players sure love to complain about graphics and have a lack of understanding how development and budgets work.
Some examples are Gurumin and Deadly Premonition.

Just give me something with a beautiful artstyle none of them do that runs at 60fps. Boom. That's all I need out of visuals.

You fucking pleb. I'm happy with 30 FPS and not a frame lower, just so long as the game is engaging and addictive.

Yeah, it's ok. If you're playing goddamned PSX games.

People that care about graphics over gameplay like you are one of the main driving reasons behind the fall of the industry.

Dwarf Fortress is a good game with a good fanbase exactly because it has shit graphics. It forces you to imagine all the shit going on. All those small spreading 2s aren't just characters, they're a fountain of body parts separating at high velocities from some gobbo.

May I remind you, OP, that is it

the

CURRENT

YEAR!

There are no fucking excuses to make anything run with 3ds graphics on a pc.

Eat shit, faggot. I'm not your enemy.

If this is about the stylized graphics of Civ's 6 and DoW 3, then you're right. Working with a specific style shouldn't be a source of criticism.
However a game should not have lowered graphics out of concern for performance. They should just have different settings for people with bad computers.

I'm thinking of creating a 3d front-end for DF because let's face it, it's a 3d game and navigating its 3d world by 2d slices is was always retarded and is a painful heritage of the time when DF was actually 2d and I've been considering on adding non-abstract graphics, but yeah I think I'll stick to letter-sprites. Just after I finish this airdynamics toy.

It's not just PC either.

Xenoblade was well loved and adored until it came out in the west and then people just shat on it because they couldn't beat the first real boss.

Do I need to crack my folder open and post all the countless threads where consolefags first brag about how their games are so superior and when it actually comes out and turns out to be a fucking turd, they go full on damage control?

There is already a 3d front end called stonewall

I don't see any Red Dead Redemption on PC yet, tho.

Sure but i wasn't defending console users, you know PCfags can be just as bad.

Well allright I was just bluffing, I didn't saved any of them because I'm not a consolewar shitter, but I'm sure there's user who did and he will be so nice to post a whole hoard of them, five at a time.

You mean stonesense? It's not 3d and not a front end, just a viewer.

it was mostly just soulsfags that saw "japanese RPG with action combat" and expected absolutely every element to be as good as what DaS1 had, and were unable to appreciate the things it did differently that were still good.

I love this meem.

Lets look at the top 5 PC games currently.

These all look like N64 games, it's almost like they're popular because of their gameplay.

Meanwhile the top 5 Console games;

WeW, Generic modern AAA 3rd and First person shooters? These games only redeeming factors are their visuals.

Who really cares about graphics over gameplay again?
This Image is from 2008 but it's still reasonably relevant.

Or because 3 out of 5 of those games are FREE TO PLAY and hailed as "e-sports" that open the floodgates of countless normalfag retards that know no better and want a slice of the money prize pie.
Your arguments are weak

Forgot to mention that most PC users have uber toasters that are only able to run most shit on low, alas F2P shit is optimized as fuck to run on any toaster.

not even close.

I wish framerate was the thing game devs and consoles kept trying to one-up each other with

come the fuck on, user.

Keep crying bitch nigga.

to be fair Dota 2 actually has pretty excellent graphics

I would kill for Warcraft 3 to look like this

noone said it was good gameplay, but it is certainly popular for the gameplay and the gameplay alone. Candy crush is also popular for its gameplay.

Here's your (You)

>pcucks tackle their infinite backlog of free games

Consolefags prove yet again that they're the worst kind of hipsters.