Good pc games from 200X

I have a old as shit graphics card from 2002 Ati radeon 200
2 gigs of ram and a 500 gb harddive.
What are some great PC games from ther early 2000?

Heres a few:

Morrowind
Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Quake 3
Unreal Tournamment 2004
Wizardry 8
Silent Hill 2
Metal Gear Solid 2
Halo CE
Thief 2
Hitman
Jedi Knight
Battlefront
Half Life 2
F.E.A.R
C&C Generals/Red Alert 2
Civ4

Holy fuck OP how do you have such a shit system? I had the equivalent to that 15 years ago. Holy fuck.

Unlikely

old ass hand me down pc from the parents.

silent hill 3

I would suggest soldier of fortune, the community edition is better in everyway. Also the SWAT/Police quest series all the way up till SWAT 4, seeing as it is released in 2007. In addition Thief one and two. I suggest you look at the pcgamigwiki page for all of the games in this thread to help deal with any issues and as a starting point to find mods.

That is really specific. I totally belive from that even V and IV will work just fine. :^)

You asked for 200x, but i'll throw some 90s shit at the beginning too.

Doom
Duke Nukem 3D
Shadow Warrior
Blood
— these are "2.5D" FPS
Quake
Half-Life
Serious Sam
Painkiller (don't play the expansion packs, they are garbage)
Return to castle Wolfenstein
Unreal
Postal 2
Soldier of Fortune (only the first one)
Mortyr
—- 3D FPS

Now few other games. I mostly play FPS

Gothic 1 and 2 + NOtR expansion pack – a must, RPG game
Real War - cool strategy game with units and scenarios around WW2
Rayman 2
Need For Speed Underground 2
GTA 3/VC/SA (3 and VC is best)
Max Payne of course
The neverhood – a point and click adventure game, the funny thing is the whole world was made of play-doh and they use stop-motion animation.

Just from top of my head

Few other games

Kingpin
Gorky 0 (similar to Sprintel Cell IIRC, I haven't play that since I was 13 or so.
Trackmania
Carmagedon
Far Cry
Colobot – old polish game. You're an astronaut and visit different planets, collect resources and stuff. You create you own robots and you can program them in C-like language.

Yeah as long as you don't mind the music skipping

embed has colobot gameplay

that game was shit

Bump

Surely you jest
Gameplay was great (though admittedly Bullet Time 2.0 becomes broken immediately if you can sustain a kill streak)
Care to elaborate?

All the good C&C games, TA, Theme Hospital, Tropico and Dungeon Keeper. Stronghold and Blitzkrieg also.

Oh and Commandos, Desperados, Gangsters Organised Crime.

The first Red Faction game is a tad underrated. Second one sucks ass so avoid it.

I'll assume the obvious games like Blood, Doom, Duke 3D, AoEII and older Civ games etc don't need to be mentioned.

bump

When I had a shit computer I'd play the Max Paynes, HoMM3, Deus Ex, Warcraft 3, Battlefront 2 and most importantly : you can play all the NES to PS1-era games you want

This was going to be my answer.

Emulate, emulate, emulate. I was on a shit hand-me-down for a couple of months in 2013 and I played/replayed all the NES/SNES/Mega Drive classics I could.