Lars von Cuck raped Bjork

She did identify him as Danish, leading many to assume she was referring to Lars Von Trier, who directed the only feature film Bjork has starred in, Dancer in the Dark. Von Trier’s assistant told Rolling Stone: “Lars declines the accusations Björk has made, but doesn’t wish to comment any further.”

What is it with leftist beta “men” raping women constantly?

archive.is/bS5Kj

Nice evidence.

Totally not sounds like feminist propaganda.

who the fuck would touch that aids whore

must be a nigger

But Lars is a feminist, so he cannot deny that he raped a woman

LISTEN
AND
BELIEVE

Like I give a shit. OP's pic sums up his "art", this purveyor of filth is getting what he deserves whether the claims are true or not. I would defend a "feminist" over a cuckold anyday. Protip: your dichotomy is trash and I don't have to "defend" either but I'll happily tarnish the degenerate cuck's reputation.

Good boy, listen and believe. Let's see what you do when it happens with you.

What in the world is going on

He's a cuckold. I am glad to see his reputation sullied and I don't care if the claims are true or not.

Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake.

Obligatory.

Why would anyone want to fuck Björk in the first place?

How else are they supposed to get sex if they aren't abusing what little power they can get or raping the women who have trapped them in the friendzone.. which doesn't exist, of course.

It's kicking off now. the normies will still not wake up after this

She's famous and sorta qt in a way.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
HE WAS THE REAL NEON DEMON

Because she gave them a bjöner.

She's Icelandic…

she had a certain little girl esque charm to her that women always try to return to but never quite can. Those who can't even fake it invariably grow to hate men for no longer finding them desirable, which leads to basically all the headaches present in modern society.

looks like a ching chong to me

She just seems a bit retarded tbh.

So a woman then.

that's even better. a girl who is a little ditzy can be even more appealing. naivety and youth go hand in hand.

She definitely has Mongolian genes in her though.

I must protect this smile…

She was a cute back in the early 90s. Now she's just a dingbat Yoko-Ono-wannabe that makes shitty music.

Fort sure. The Norsemen from Iceland brought back women from Siberia & North America and mated with them. Also, they are like 50% Irish as well.

And if you complain once more
You'll meet an army of me
You'll meet an army of me, army of me

Wew, That's a blast from the past. Just looked him up and he's part of a chivalric order…The absolute state of England.

goldie and flea look a lot alike, hot damn.

What if it was consensual at the time and these women are retroactively withdrawing the consent because they know they can get something out of being a victim and because they know the beta won't fight back?

Now? I thought that it was her entire career.

The utter state of this board.

A phrase perhaps most often used in jest; but an inaccurate sentiment? Not in the slightest.

The discussion on this board is truly pathetic. Childish. Brainless. Asinine. Vapid. Repetitive. An almost endless list of degrading adjectives applies to what is posted here. Make no mistake, other boards have their low points, but Holla Forums is without a doubt the worst of the popular 4chan boards.

Holla Forums, for all its impotent rage and tedium, at least discusses issues of some import. Holla Forums, for all its cringy manchildren, is at least dedicated to niche content. The same goes for /mu/, despite its pretentiousness and elitism. These boards are able to move beyond the very surface level of their chosen media. They relish in it in fact. Holla Forums, on the other hand, sees fit to wallow in the mud, consuming almost exclusively the most mainstream, lowest common denominator garbage. Star Wars, superhero movies, brainless Hollywood blockbusters, and unfunny, tired "memes", all while maintaining an air of elitism, as if their exhaustive knowledge of garbage culture is something to be proud of. Day in, day out, the board does this. The regular browsers have no intent of learning about the medium. Many think pedestrian directors who hover on the edges of the mainstream like Fincher, Anderson and Tarantino are the epitome of experimental film. The remaining few who see fit to move beyond the proverbial kiddy pool have likely decided to delve into the most obscure possible examples of the medium without educating themselves in anything else prior, which is what leads to the laughable commentary on directors such as Brakhage and god forbid, Tarkovsky.

Even when a thread which might break away from this toxic pattern of mental regression comes to the forefront it is either quickly swept under the carpet.

A large percentage of you are mentally hopeless and pathetic human beings. You should all seriously consider suicide. Thanks for reading.

get a load of this megacuck. where do you think you are, retard? it's Holla Forums related, so it gets posted here.

Not sure if copypaste or retarded

Holla Forums really is the new Holla Forums. Evident from the influx of roll threads now.

Daily reminder that only redditors want to unironically discuss film and television

Blame it on weinstein autism. Most of the threads that have roll shit in it would just have "wtf I love feminism now" copy and pasted a hundred times instead so it's not like anything of value was lost.

t. pleb

Of course we know it was consensual, but these guys are feminists, so they’re not allowed to deny rape.

Literally the best CGI of all time if true. Charlotte Gainsbourg got BLACKED

There was no cgi. She literally got dp’d on camera. You know, for the “art”.

BRAVO LARS

You cannot make this shit up

you say it like it's a bad thing

yuj

you fags are super gay

Why?

Cuckino!

see

There are freaks in this world who want to fuck Björk

EVERYBODY'S GETTING RAPED

Please be gentle ;_;

CUCKACCINO?