Hey guys, we got in contact with Jim, and we're talking about things now. We are making this sticky to clarify things...

Hey guys, we got in contact with Jim, and we're talking about things now. We are making this sticky to clarify things. When we talked with Jim about the current situation at hand, this is a basic summary of what he told us.

What we're getting from all of this is that there was a combination of lack of experience with modding tools and suddenly being overburdened with a lot of reports that nobody had been taking care of. When we asked him about removing some of the bans, said that he IS willing to remove some of them.

He is not changing the global rules, he is however being stricter with them. He explained that "Candydoll" can be illegal by Californian law for example. 2D loli however is not being banned or anything of the sort. Jim will be in this sticky to answer further questions and elaborate.

Other urls found in this thread:

masterchan.org/
poal.me/klw123
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rational_ignorance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_choice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Fighting_words_and_offensive_speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test
youtube.com/watch?v=QhkyaSd0ga8
youtube.com/watch?v=yFKds0UWxNo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation
xvideos.com/video10184679/brunette_deep_throat_queen_choking_on_cum_loaded_shaft_in_pov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi

Hello

delete these

So I guess this would be the correct place to ask: who is the new Admin?

can it be assumed Jim/Codemonkey are in charge now?

Good idea.

Are you going to leave us the motherfuck alone for the most part? The way these reactionary faggots are going on, you'd think your attitude is one of "You like this game I don't? PERMABANNED".

FUCK YOU MARK
>>>/vcollins/
:^)

uh, duh?

I need help with this. I went through some of this queue yesterday, and I was to agressive with my global bans.

So, something like in that Bruce Almighty movie happened?

Yes, something like that. Almost exactly like that.

Were most of those reports for the cp site spammer on Holla Forums and /christian/?

I swear, I reported that shit like 50 times this year.

Is there no way to just clear the queue without deleting?

I didn't even get to the bottom of the queue.

WHO THE FUCK CARES, THE REASON WHY Holla Forums IS FUCKING SHIT BEACUSE MUH MU HUH UM U NUH FUCKING HISTORY NO ONE FUKCING CARES NO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ARCHIVING, YOU MIGHT AS WELL REDIRECT Holla Forums TO ENDCHAN OR WHATEVER BUNKERCHAN BECAUSE HOLY SHIT, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F U C K ARE YOU DOING

NEVER EVER FUCKING E V E R

Actually we are working on a new ceph system that can handle the archives.

superior version coming through

kek

Hey Jim, why did a global mod and 2 Holla Forums mods get pissed off and quit all of a sudden? Did something happen?

HE IS BACK
THE FUCKING LEGEND IS BACK
RX-7
X
-

Some were, others were on boards I didn't even know we had.

I know why, I range banned some ip blocks, and some of the BO were included in the rangeban.
Sorry about that.

wew gay car kid

JUST
>>>/trash/
>>>/suicide/

I meant like an option to do so, but I guess you've probably tried to find one.

Why does a board about free speech between supposedly anonymous users need a catalogue that can be used to form search patterns and identify users?

We need a webm pronto.

hello?

Ah, that would explain the Holla Forums board owner being banned and then getting mad as fuck. You better clear that up soon, you don't want the nazis to get all crazy.

I don't get what you are talking about. I have posts from the 1990s for 2channel. They are very useful, and a great source of historical data. What was important in 1999?

Top kek

Yes, I think you are right.

Do you mean like legal things, or posts that were "okay" and shouldn't have been deleted?

Also, what's this about globals quitting? I think that's the biggest issue at hand. Why didn't they get along?

You're retarded, please kill yourself.

Why does a board touting free speech amongst supposedly anonymous users need a catalogue that can be used to form search patterns and identify users?

Can you clarify a few things

Did you ban Holla Forums's BO? Why?
Why did you hand out 6 week bans on /operate/ for inoffensive banter?

I'm still having issues with captcha and can't post with my real IP, does this have to do with the range bans you did?

kill yourself tbh

Okay

Lowcard is the only global volunteer that quit, and Lowcard has always been a retard.

Sage isn't a downvote, why do you think it is?

It's right here.

He used /16 in the bans and that caught quite a few people.

Okay, great.

Jim is cancer and will ban anyone he doesn't like. Just like 4chan. He will ban any topic he doesn't like, just like 4chan

so I am looking at the ban appeals now. I found the place to unban.

Yes, that was my mistake. It caught up a lot of people.

coming through
FTFY.

think I could get that llama to suck my dick?

I suppose you don't have a clue what the Holla Forumsirgin atlantic was…

Considering a sage is pointless in a sticky you're using it like a down vote tbh fam

Also get input from him. He knows the options. Does the you see in the queue and in the board look the same? If yes, I can take over from here and teach these.

Hi Jim, thank you for fixing Holla Forums.

What is your opinion and stance on Bees? Did you enjoy Bee Movie? What's your favorite character?

Do you log what boards are visited by IP and log what images are expanded/clicked?

What happened to hotwheels?
Why has he resigned?

Is loli still allowed?

That's a sheep, and maybe try asking some Pakis for advice.

The guy running the site should not be excused when making mistakes like this.. repeatedly.

If it's pointless why care then? Unless you actually think it's a downvote.

it's right there baka

Actually this was Jim first day of doing it for free globally. He never b& anyone on his board.

No, we don't. Click away. There is server ngix and apache logs, but they rotate.

I would like to know if Mark is going to continue to be the BO for Holla Forums.

I have had ties with Mark to sometimes make threads that always aren't video game related, however, in return, I amuse the people with sidetracked threads who's numbers literally spike higher and faster more than any other thread.

Given the Holla Forumsirgin Atlantic is….still a thing ;^)

I wonder how Jim will find those threads to be.

jim, can I finally get a comment on the canary?
will you or your son be doing the transparency reports like hw did?
this is very important to a lot of users and is imo the main reason non-pedos are fleeing to (((greener))) pastures

Jim is best bumbling grandpa.

god-dammit i love you faggot, trips.

Jim, you're a huge sperg.
Don't ever change old man.

Also, make a global announcement, telling all pedos to fuck off to masterchan.org/ plz

You're fucking retarded if you actually don't understand how this website works.

No one gives a shit about you faggot namefag and your shit threads.

Pshh~ tell that to the army that was entertained~

That seems reasonable.
Cool.

The tools for being a BO are fairly intuitive. This is a level of incompetence and tech illiteracy that is worrying, to say the least.

Not advocating for total exodus, but I'm not comfortable leaving Jim in charge if he's this clueless.

If those fucks get in trouble with the law it should be their fault.

Okay, so are we switching to another board now? And if so where are we going?

from what I heard people are on finalchan and endchan. You guys happen to know which one is best?

endchan has these limits for posts "Max file size: 350.00 MB
Max files: 5"

which sounds good to me.

no idea what limits this finalchan place has regarding file size, but they say this "The uploaded webm is longer than 120 seconds.". So I guess they don't allow shit that is longer than 120 seconds, which sucks.

IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEES

Also, before Pepe's presidency, we can't forget how he got "ahead" in life ;^)

i participated in your threads and you can suck my dick nigger
kill yourself

Shit. My bad, okay then.

Thanks, Jim. Keep up the good work.

would fuck / 10

can someone crop out the 3dpd grill, im trying to fap

Eh, it could be worse. At least he's not Josh.

You can fuck off by yourself. I'm staying.

Thank you for participating~

would you fuck the sheep or the dog?

Well that's a load off my mind.

So wait, why is Holla Forums and Holla Forums chimping out?
Just taking the incredible amounts of bait?
>>>Holla Forums5965351
>>>Holla Forums5741421

Wheels, Jim, Mark, 7SU2 fags, 4am fags, I'ma miss you niggas.

Peace

baaahhhhhh

Based Jim.

I am not as eloquent as HW, but when I learn how to update the canary I will.

pretty much

What do you think?

How many pigs did it take to eat josh?

And a load into your butt, fagboy

Mostly shilled to death and the occasional alarmist.

fugg

Why do you seem to think sage can be used as a downvote?

Shouldn't you have said into hers since that's where it's going again?

thank you, have webeen served any secret court orders and are you under any gag orders?

there is this pol on Holla Forums poal.me/klw123 people seem to vote for staying on Holla Forums or going to freech. Freech looks gay to me to be honest.

Can you tell me why the fuck is everyone bitching about you?

I don't know you, but everyone seems to say as if you are cancer in physical-walking and breathing form.

To clarify this,

are you for:

censorship by words

delete shit you don't approve of personally

against Holla Forums and want to shit this place down the world's toilet

?

Wait, what?

nobody cares

ETA when is it gonna be okay to post CP jw

Are you really worried about lawsuits that badly?

freech is Holla Forums

NO

Freech, the place full of communists that shitposted for a while here? Fuck that, also fuck polls.

Probably

pls answer

Thanks for clearing things up, Jim.
BY THE WAY: CAN BOARD OWNERS CHANGE BANNERS AGAIN?

Why on earth is a person who has no god damn clue how moderation works in charge of banning and deleting content?

Will Hotwheels put out a final statement somewhere sometime? I want to hear his opinion about this entire situation.

Why are you a freemason with a pig farm?

Jim, are you planning to continue moderating? I think it might be better if you assigned other people to do it.
What will happen to /operate/?

Alright, nice. A direct answer.

THANK YOU

does immunity cat protect from rato?

Well if everybody is staying here I stay here as well. But if we switch we should go to the one with 350mb file limits. Just imagine those webm threads.

Is Holla Forums under California laws?

Why is there a poll for this? If you're going to leave just get the fuck out

I think the real question that everyone needs to know:

JIM

Do you like cookies?

I only met him two times, once at a pizza party, and another time for coffee. The coffee meeting has been reported on extensively.
My pigs only eat grain, and sometimes day old bread from my friends bakery.

Both US and California law.

I mean, its not like you have to choose one or the other. Its not like you can't go on both Holla Forums or whatever the fuck Freech is.

I think the servers are located in the most degenerate city in the world that is commiefornia territory, so Yes.

Certainly. I am the guy they call cowtist for posting hilarious stuff from their shit board. It drives them up the fucking wall.

lose some weigh pig eater, you're catching up to joshes obesity..

The pigs aren't here are they? Asking for a friend is all

Jim who is your favorite pony?

You bake people into bread before feeding them to your pigs? Holy shit

Serious question, do you plan to be admin for the forseeable future, or are you planning on finding someone else to take the role?

NO. FUCKING HELL IF THIS SITE IS NOW UNDER CALIFORNIA LAWS THAT WOULDN'T MAKE FUCKING SENSE.

FIRST OFF, I THOUGHT THIS SITE'S SERVERS WERE LOCATED IN USA. IMPLYING WITH THAT, EACH STATE HAS TO FOLLOW FEDERAL AND LOCAL LAWS.

HOLY

SHIT

Califartnia law only*

It's easier to have both unpaid and paid shitposters talking shit about the guy running Holla Forums than to provide an alternative imageboard that provides quality™ service.

Are you going to implement overboard? And if you are, how soon?

Oh boy what a great idea, sign me up

There are good points and bad points to the location of Holla Forums servers. Good point is the 9th circuit court takes a strong stance on freedom of speech.

So you're telling me Josh was vegetables all along?

it's Holla Forums tactics to spread misinformation and confusion
they proxyvote the shit out of the polls to make it appear as more people are about to leave as a form of demoralising tactic
Holla Forums is almost entirely populated by autistic spam bots at this point
I'm starting to think that I'm the last functioning human on there

The thread on Holla Forums and this >>>9310322 post implied that people are switching. And if people leave I want to know where they go.

please, this thread is the only thread that isn't bitching about Jim. I'm wanting to know if he is a "good guy" or a "bad guy". Given he hasn't responded to my questions yet, which side do you think I think Jim leans on? At least HW answered those questions when I asked him them lel

I have a feeling the punks from San Fran are going to change that soon

What the fuck is a candydoll?

Did creeps take real dolls to an even creepier extreme?

There is nothing wrong with posting on both chans chum

I am just a regular guy. I walk the dog. I go to work. I watch netflix at night.

Would you consider yourself a normalfag?

Could you make Codemonkey our admin? He seems knowledgeable and someone who cares.

I kept reading "Oh he delete my candolll" yesterday.

And where is your stance on sexy children?

Are you against sexualizing children?

Please respond.

Is there something being done about the CP spambot that seems to pop up on deader boards?

Poshun you're a faggot, I know you bought fallout 4 you cocksucker

You know how long it takes to upload webm's? Why should I do that shit twice? I just stick to the most active one.

A website about barely clothed 3D little girls. It's pretty much CP but not lewd enough to be illegal.

I want to be admin about as much as HW does.
Codemonkey said he will do it, but I definitely will be here. I am enjoying Holla Forums a lot.

Of course I bought Fallout 4 Todd, who didn't?

child models dolled up with make-up and fake lenses and shit for "professional" photoshoots
pedobait basically

Best case scenario: He's a clueless old guy who shouldn't be let in control of moderation and should just let codemonkey/whoever else take up the admin account.

Worst case: He's a shady fucker that's going to run this website into the ground.

Actually, probably a lot of it is illegal.

Hey Jim what is your objective with 8ch now?
As you are now the owner of the site it would be interesting in what direction you are planning to do with the site.
When you first took Holla Forums under you're servers, I'm sure it wasn't all for free and with the shitshow that was next and the upgrade of server equipment one can easily guess that 8ch isn't a profitable venture as it could of been.
So what is your goal for keeping this site up and running?

Is the new guy who owns this place here? Can you raise the file size limit thing? Why can we only upload max 8mb when others are allowed to upload 40mb or 350?

Who the fuck cares about candydoll.

Let me just have my shitpostings on video games and anime and pepe and let me drown in my sorrows that I'm a pathetic friendless drunk fuck.

This Jim guy talks to us. Nobody bitch about him anymore because I don't see a problem with him. Fucking move on, everyone

Yeah I fucking fell for it, didn't I?

post cock pix plz daddy

I am not that old. I completed Yoga instructor school on my 52nd birthday.

if only there was a candydoll videogame bernd..

CP is confusing

needing to hide behind ten proxies to post candydoll is pretty much the same as needing to hide behind ten proxies to identify yourself as someone who smokes marijuana

it's dumb and should have no legal ramifications but it does because of FILTHY PURITANS

Server upgrades and caching is the focus right now. We are putting a ceph cluster together for testing, if the testing works. Then we will get the appropriate equipment for that.

you're half way to 104 yo

i bet codemonkey is a virgin still, or id call ya grandad..

Doesn't that mean you don't?

Yes please!

Jim, I want to get a few questions out of you.

1) Are you bald
2) Do you watch anime
3) what do you think of 2D loli
4) were you once a neet?
5) what do you think of the current vidya industry
6) what is your motivation to be here

thanks

Thanks for fixing the site, and about fucking time gramps

Thanks, and I am sure I have already missed quite a few questions. I am reading through the backlog here, and also looking for the big rangebans I made yesterday. I will remove them.

AMKR YOU KIKE BAN TUBMBRLT TALE NOW
FUCK YOU YORUF UCKING SHILL OR TUND ERTUBRLT CCK NIGGER
=fa
wf=
aWf
a=w
fw0
Fa
wF0
wF=
awf=aw
f=a=wf
=a=wf=
awf
0AW=
fa=w=
f=aw
F0AWf=
awf=
awF=
FWA
=FAW
=FWA0
F
w=a0
fwa
=fwa=fa0w0
fwa
0WFA
0FWA0
0FWA
0FWA
0FA
W
wa==AW0
WA0

0WA0
AW0GS
EG0S
S0h
0R
HJ0
TJ0
zJ0
R0H

You missed one

7) Are you a big guy?

fucking lurk Holla Forums a lil..

he posts selfies all day long new guy

That's pretty old.

You really shouldn't be touching all those buttons again.

It's happening.

endchan supports flac, can we get that shit here too?

which laws are you following, california laws? us federal laws?
flipland laws? likely not because that place is pedo haven.

also seconding this, sitewide ban of pedoshit and tumblrtale when?

i got to talk to him and mark on stream.
when i brought up the fact that the bolsheviks that seized control of russia were jewish he balked and seemed insulted at the idea itself or that i was saying it.

should of told ya'll to cut ties then.

Oh come on man, it's like saying you went to bangkok and never had your knob polished.

I vote for more transparencies reports please. That would shut up most of the users.

Take a good look at my fucking namefag name.

Have you ever seen me shitposting outside of Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/ ?

.mp3/.ogg support when

This is the lulzyest newfag thing you have done to date newfag.. just saying… yoga pig

Get yourself a webm, you troglodyte.

have you seen spider, i mean code monkey?
hes def a perma virgin m8

.exe and .bat file upload support when

who got >9311111 ?

There still seem to be caching issues. Sometimes later posts in threads disappear for some time before coming back. Couldn't see any modifications to posts in the thread that might necessitate going back to a previous cached version so this looks like a clear bug. Guess chances are better to be heard here than in the shitpostcalypse of the Holla Forums threads.

I want .mp3
I know we can just webm shit but still

fuck

Sometimes my post won't go through and causes the thread to never update for me unless I post again.

Who wants a Holla Forumsirgin atlantic later? ;^)

Does it have to be Atlantic? Why not a cruise?

Fuck off, namefag.

I would most definitely like a kayak trip.

1. No I have a full head of hair.
2. Sometimes, I prefer older anime, like Johnny Quest, and Speed Racer.
3. Post all you want. I don't look at it, and don't care about it. It is protected in the USA.
4. I have worked full time since I was 11 years old. Neet is just a fantasy in the future for me.
5. I am enjoying FS 16 on my android right now.
I don't like the way that telephone apps are becoming the biggest part of gaming though. Doom and Duke Nukem' are games I played in the past.
6. This is fun, don't you think?

Fam, we've been in the air, outer space, and on cruises.

It's just the name ;_;

Let it be known, Holla Forums. I approve of this bastard.

Good taste.

Jim, do you have a fetish for backpacks by any chance?

Errr Jimbo, didcha mean to reply to ?

You missed >>9311104!

Jim, when is your next golden shower snuff bukkake film airing?

Are you still against Tor? if so, why?

Do you honestly not see what a potentially cataclysmic precedent has been set by banning legal things of any description?

backpack user?
is that you?

No one cares you namefagging cunt.

I kind of want to know I'm not alone. And maybe I'll find someone willing to give me a ride.

Don't you guys feel a little more…
confident

that a healthy grown man with a full head of hair and some years under his belt is in control of 8ch?

I mean, that's a little better than what we
previously
had.

;^) I know you are but what am I?

i think you should kill yourself tbqh

Ah.

Well, have you done camping trips or the submarine? You might be able to pull off the horrors of the ocean if done right

are you going to ban me like Holla Forumss faggot BO because you can't handle the batz?

Good taste indeed. You are lucky with both games, because they have been modded to helle and back. Since you are going to do it for free, here is a valuable source on historical questions about 4chan, the very place we left after its moderation lost its shit over Gamergate.

>>>/irc/468

The logs actually contain insight into reddit, cancer that has followed us and some stuff the competition thinks about this place. These are the most interesting ones. /a/ and /jp/ are complete, I am still doing Holla Forums.

we've been in a submarine.

Have you've ever been apart of the Holla Forumsirgin altantic?

It's when Holla Forums gets together in one thread and pretends out a scenario. I tell what is going on and give the anons some actions to choose one, then the first one with dubs gets to say what happens.

Shit was fucking intense, and the threads got to 300-400 in less than 10 minutes sometimes.

why does the hedgehog become a deer?

Backpack Backpack. I have a map!

Refer to
Turns out all that shit was just one big fuck up and he didn't mean to do that.

Yo, Angelo!

Holy shit give it up, it was an accident.

I was surprised that this was not already a feature. How is webm supported but mp3 not? mp3 is way more common.

Jim, how often did you beat Codemonkey when he was a kid? What was the first time you caught him masturbating like?

I just came to say I don't know who is Jim and I don't give a fuck about the drama

People will call you a troll, but you're correct.

Honestly, Disturbed would probably be more likeable if they just stuck to doing covers.
Writing isn't their strongest point.

Who exactly would answer these questions?

see

Yeah, I participated in a few

Should be able to recognize from pic related

We added .mp4 this year. Don't you think the music industry would just lawyer up and shut us down if we added .mp3?

A man with nothing to hide.

GOD DAMN IT YOU'RE STILL FUCKING HERE, LAD. That brought a fucking huge grin to my face, mang

I'm not referring to collateral damage on legitimate but overeager bans. I'm talking about the complete wiping out of entire boards because they are, in his own words, "icky".

Look.
>>>/ddlg/

thats a nice picture you got there user. Trying to hide something from us?

What about .ogg and .opus?

The maximum webm I found on finalchan.net was 3 minutes. I think they just haven't updated their error message when you exceed 3 minutes.

Yeah, your pedophilia board sexualizing minors got wiped. What's the problem?

Well shit, that makes a lot of sense

I understand wanting sound. I really do.
The most fun I have had the last couple years was running an online radio station. It is shelved right now, but it was fun. We only played unsigned bands, and some of them got pretty big.
I would like to do the radio again. (soon)

Not him but it stands against what Holla Forums was for
Anything goes if legal

You could at least put some effort into your lie. The entire point of DD/lg is adults that want to pretend to be young. You may as well wipe out /d/ because it has fictional depictions and roleplay of rape.

If I insulted you would I get banned?

But it wasn't legal, so you lose.

Yup.

There was probably some other ones who took the role, but I still remember when I hijacked that one thread where there was a terrorist going all out in a restaurant and driving to the bat cave

Looking back, I kind of cringe

I still have an archive of when that happened

Indeed

why do you think jewt on cuckchan removed the ability to embed mp3s in images so fast?

So you admit not even passing familiarity with the board content. Cool. Filtered.

there are few groups we should be more fearful for this site and our money from.

You're preaching about free speech to the same choir that want GG removed from Holla Forums.

These fuckers didn't come in the first exodus they have no idea what free speech means, which is why they want all pedoshit removed from the site like what they did to reddit a few years back.

what changed between the cuck adding mp3 and mp3 now, was it not a problem then?

Because people were using it to post CP.

At least someone has an archive to one. All mine were lost hah

I honestly just wanted to give them a fair chance, but endchan seems to be overall better.

I like how you can upload mp3's and 5 webm's in a single post.

/a/ and /fit/ here.

Jim, stay the fuck away from the report button, holy shit Grandpa. Half of /fit/ was taken out in your IP range ban frenzy.

Are you trying to find a way to put a stop to those bots that post CP?

So damn easy to make webms/mp4s. Stop being a lazy faggot.

webm can use both opus and ogg audio. In fact you should always be using opus when making webms.

HEY JIM THIS IS IMPORTANT
ASUKA OR REI?

Yo Jim, glad you got it cleaned up w/ the pol dudes

How big of an issue are shills, really? Do you notice a really big influx of people hitting at the same time or do they do it for free or what?

I hope you guys stay off IRC, that's usually a big target

Victim of the collateral dammage I suppose? hard to reconstruct with the chainsword applied to everything.

Nigger pls. Virtually everyone saw the ban message.

Er, delete button.*

No, that's not why at all.

Yes, actively. I have a research company working on an AI to do this. They are not there yet. Sorry to say.

Jim

Can people get in legal trouble just for scrolling down and seeing that kind of illegal shit?

there is probably a fair bit of shady probably not legal stuff on those pedo boards that unless you have full knowladge of where the line is drawn like an actual pedophile would id say it be very very hard to moderate

Which of these girls do you prefer?

Ah, I see.

Well when you do get back to those threads, you ought to consider a camping trip since it seems it hasn't been done.

I can imagine anons roasting marshmallows with each other and tryin to stay safe when it becomes evening

Problem is that that line is drawn by judges and their personal criteria

And you think people would contribute to music threads the same way they do in webm threads?

well good luck on that, it becomes kind of annoying visit small boars with low visits and see that appearing

Are you still against Tor functionality on 8ch?

Where do you think you are?

He wants this place to become normalfag central like reddit and halfchan and ban anything not the norm.

Shameful.

that also

So, I just removed all but 3 of the range bans that Tiw my other account made. These are the 3 I have left. If I left them by mistake. Let me know.

Most songs you will find on youtube, so people just embed youtube videos.

How can you not know this unless you're some huge newfag?

Can I suck your dick if I happen to be in the Philippines?

Answer my question please

any idea on if we will be getting single board browsing?
Id say activity on smaller boards would pick up a lot if we can see multiple ones at once instead of having to check on them individually

Tor is functional on Holla Forums. The individual BO turn it on or off in the settings. They may have additional hoops to jump through.
I don't think that TOR is a good way to hide from the larger governments. It is good if you are in smaller ones. I don't care for it at all.

overboard is being built.

go away marche

fucking kek,

I will make one like that then.

Tor is FBI honeypot.

1. It's jewtube
2. it gives them views
3. Vevo
4. most of them aren't even in HTML5.

4 is literally the only reason you shouldn't embed jewtube videos

jim
what do you think of non vidya content in Holla Forums these days

and the low quality vidya discussion

would you build the wall ?

A reminder that Jim is an emotional old man who has no business being the admin of a website since he lacks self control and tact.

A reminder that he pretended he wasn't tiw when asked about it, only admitting to it much later when pressed.

I would much prefer to see CM in charge.

lel, Lord knows how many times I've been banned….

shit was made with funding and involvement of the NSA.
plus pic related.

Hey Jim just a few questions about admin panels.

Are you planning on enhancing Holla Forums at all, or will you just leave it as it is?

A few features that would be really nice would be:

This is all I have, good work

I suppose if someone is standing over their shoulder. I have not had anyone ask me for or have given anyone browsing information on any individual since 1997.

If you like a song and want others to listen why are you caring about views?

Stop listening to shit pop/nigger music

I think your the same user who was against the cocksucking video game thread weren't you, stone poster?

Interesting.

Better than nothing I guess.

The question is who could work, though. HW doesn't seem to give a shit anymore and it should probably be somebody with some sort of experience with running this kind of site. Ideally somebody familiar with the culture. But then we have to find someone who isn't lazy or a dickhead.

sorry i didn't understand you

do u mean a hentai game ?

What I want to know is if Jim understands our frustration.

If someone could tell me whats bannable and shit now that'd be just peachy keen

Protip: The server generates these logs anyway and you can't really check that Jim deletes them, even though I suspect he does.

The way the internet is set up, logs are always possible and you should assume things are logged.

I did this one too. Should I forgive?

Jim, thank you for your efforts, looking forward to the +50 posts (the last 50 posts option) returning.

I think one day I was being a shitposter and I made a thread that asked if there was a thread where you could suck cock, and I think YOU directed me to /vp/.

Was that you? ;^)

judas priest has a vevo.

He gives a very compelling argument for his innocence.

keep him banned tbh

Jim, forgive him.

We're all pathetic shitposters here. We need all we can get.

If I didn't have Holla Forums, I would die.

To the pigs

I am too. I like that. I don't know why we don't have it or why it is disabled. I will check on that.

JIM YOU COCKSUCKER RESPOND TO SHIT THAT MATTERS

Yes.

Most good artist have been taken by vevo but at least they don't keep their shit in flash.

Forgib.

;3c

At this point i'm just waiting for one of two things:

An official annoucement that CM is in charge

Or

A reliable alternative chan I can move to

So what about drugs? And the >>>/suicide/ board?

Read this.

I'd be okay with Codemonkey taking charge. He seems alright, and I don't want to leave 8ch if I don't have to. I already left 4chan after being there since basically the beginning. You people are all I even have anymore, my life's fallen the fuck apart.

yeah that was me
the league will wake Holla Forums up

we are watching you scum

You know what to do.

I knew that was you, stoneposter.

I'm watching you ;)c

Information about drugs and suicide isn't illegal.

Jim, some questions for you.

Explain what happened with Futaba channel. How and why does a normal guy such as yourself have it? People claim there is a datamining operation going on there. That true?

Why are you in charge of Holla Forums now? How did you meet Fred and what are his reasons for stepping down? What are your plans for this site in the years to come?

I think a lot of people want to trust you but they don't know enough about you. We're weary of somebody we barely know suddenly getting almost all the power. Please clear these things up for the community. Thank you.

hahahaha

You are actually watching us cum.

Good points. May as well nuke /scurv/, /pdfs/, and anywhere else that hosts FCC-unapproved content, too, if that's how we're doing things.

We are not futaba.

Technically it's assisted murder to tell someone to kill themselves if they do it.

kill yourself.

Jim pls

2ch isn't Futaba

/scurv/ doesn't host the content though, so it's fine.

That's not official enough. I want a great big banner on the front fucking page or stickies on every one of the top 20 boards, not a single post by Jim on a sticky in Holla Forums.

I mean we haven't even seen CM in here.

Jim have you ever indulged in the ladyboys?

Enjoy prison, kiddo.

That is actively being discussed on the Holla Forums board.

So our lolis are safe for now.

If Cali bans loli as CP very likely given it's Cali will you comply, Jim?

I doubt California will ban 2d anything.

thank you

But you are. Read the whole post please.

You are the same person that owns 2channel correct? If you want our userbase's trust you're going to have to clear that up.

Have the /suicide/ BO put a sticky with the suicide hotline link and avoid all legal repercussions :^)

1) Holla Forums servers don't host the content /scurv/ links to.
2) /pdfs/ are writings, which are protected under the First Amendment.

But what if they do?

will you comply if they do, or will you move your servers to somewhere that isn't a communist hellhole?

Fair enough.

Simple mistake (one is a textboard and one is an imageboard, not sure which he bought). Not a reason for him to avoid answering all of the question.

Ah, but the contents of the pdfs are not paid for, are they?

Book piracy. Tut tut, shut it down.

I just want to say this is regardless of the CP position. I'm just making sure my lolis stay safe for the long-term future if Cali goes full commie.

futaba is an image board called 2chan that is not us.

DMCA for copyright violations will still be deleted.

jim can you answer now ?

Cool, nice to know.

You do own the textboard though correct (2ch, 2channel, whatever it's called I don't care)? Why?

Please at least answer this: Why are you in charge of Holla Forums now? How did you meet Fred and what are his reasons for potentially stepping down? What are your plans for this site in the years to come?

hey jim, just wanted to say thanks for keeping this site alive and your work on it. as someone who understands internet trends very well, i think this site has massive potential if you could make it stable, scalable, and add a few more features, im sure you could make lots of ad money from the quantity of users at the very least. hope you make it happen. this site has massive potential to influence the world too, as long as you keep the "everything goes except illegal stuff" idea.

But say Cailfornia does it anyway (Which it wouldn't really be out of the equation with all the San Fran punks and commies there), would you move the server elsewhere?

It is doubtful California will ever do that.
Although the board of equalization is something directly out of an Orwell novel.

of course, California is feminist/liberalism land, ban anything that gives men enjoyment!

My inner Holla Forums just tried to fight its way through the front of my skull to scream and thrash at the post that informed me this was even a thing.

We have a few consistent advertisers already.
I suppose it will take two or three more years to actually have profit from advertising on this site.
It is worth keeping open though. Not about the money, but Holla Forums is so cool!

Hotwheels has already been complying with DMCA takedowns all this time.

If something gets a DMCA it gets deleted and hashed.

Hi there hot stuff

BUT WHAT IF THEY DO, JIM
WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE LOLIS?

STONE

POSTER

not him

but we will fucking fight

Right, so nothing changes. If it was already happening, I mean.

I'm surprised that there are even anons out there not using some form of adblock.

I used to keep it off, but then I got hit with a couple viruses from Holla Forums and have had it up ever since.

Have you ever read the Grapes of Wrath?
Those are the folks that most of the current californians come from. It is just like here. There
are vocal jerks, but the vote comes from a whole bunch of people, not just those vocal ones.

Voting is a farce, Jim. Sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rational_ignorance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_choice

I just got Trudeau flashbacks.

I have a feeling that we're being unfair to Jim

I mean, think about it, he's grappling with a huge generational gap

and the fact that we're not dead yet or in FBI means he isn't a plant

maybe we're just hemorrhaging because of HW breakup?

are we over-reacting?!?

I'm saying this as a commiefornian. the votes have been massively skewed in the liberal direction ever since jerry brown 2.0.
plus, socal is where most of the conservatives are and they are no where near sacramento.

Blame Canada..:P

Yes, i know, i plight to see how many are from the first one
It's scary to think, even when i know it fully well, that we became the minority

I keep my adblock for Holla Forums off, I had to put it back up for a while since I got tired of hispachan putting up that stupid crooked teeth whore in from of me all the time.

Hotwheels always said he responded to DMCA claims which is why the transparency reports were great, but in his own words he said he only does DMCA on a single picture if an user repost the picture again they will have to file another DMCA claim to get it removed.

You are so stupid it hurts.

Did you guys know 2ch, the website Jim runs is, No. 326 in the world, according to Alexa?

Just so you have an idea, halfchan is No. 797.

==JIM THATS THE REGULAR REPORT QUEUE, THOSE AREN'T GLOBAL REPORTS THOSE ARE JUST A BIG LIST OF REPORTS FOR BO'S YOU DON'T TOUCH THOSE!!!
YOU DON'T NEED TO TOUCH THOSE AT ALL YOU ONLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE GLOBAL REPORTS==

Jim. Who are you and why do you care about Holla Forums?

This is a very simple question. If you can't answer this question then clearly you have something to hide from the userrbase about your intentions.

im trying to be rational

maybe Jim did just mess up? He wasn't a mod yet and it was suddenly thrust upon him

and he banned questionable content

and he thank god banned Holla Forums's "I understand your frustration" spam

is it really that bad?!?

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT

Thanks, I figured that out today. It caused a big stink yesterday. However I will still delete shit if I click on a board and find CP. So the BO need to take care of that faster.

(checked)

>Not handling legal content except in Commiefornia
But i agree, he had few hours of being in a top position
Still…

there is a god, i've been fighting those fucks on /operate/ for the past two years.

Im here, but busy right now and on my phone. Battery almost dead too. Ill put up an announcement later after i go home.

Codemonkey is in school near-constantly at the moment, 2-hour trip to classes and 2-hour trip back leaving him maybe an hour or two to work on 8ch until he crashes. This'll go on around the 20th of May or so, last I recall.

That is the reason I post selfies. I am a middle aged guy. I am not looking for a modeling career.
I am just showing people I am doing the same sort of stuff everyone else does.

I don't think anyone cares if you delete CP/ban CP posters, Jim.

Just don't click the "delete all" buttons unless you know it's a bot or an IP that's used explicitly for that purpose. Delete All should honestly be reserved for board owners/board volunteers only except in extreme circumstances.

At least you got dubs.

well, I just unbanned a ton of things I banned yesterday. I expect some jerks will be back shortly.

I just remembered how much I absolutely do not miss having to take two city busses each way to school every day.

I advise developing a more nuanced understanding of what "CP" means, if /ddlg/ was banworthy in your eyes.

This is such bullshit damage control.

I'm one of the (former) Holla Forums vols that have quit. He banned me and many others after disagreeing and replying to him. He is LYING about the report thing.

He is either complete inept at using his own site (not knowing the difference between a global and an operate ban, and he is even ignorant of what a warrant canary is) or he knows he fucked up and is in full damage control. Both are dangerous.

Because many globals and board owners are walking out. He is not to be trusted.

I will give you advice. Hats are always in fashion.

Hey GGHQ mod here. Welcome to the D&C suck, they've been pulling this shit for months with us and are now pulling it with the entire site.

Are you going to fucking answer these questions here ? Could you be a little more open about yourself already? You seem shady as fuck with how you just ignore this. And please don't touch the mod tools anymore before you actually know how they work. Throwing around bans like that it beyond retarded.

I thought it was funny.

snibbedy snap.

JIM THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG

of course, cp should always be deleted if its noticed, duh. Generally we would trashmaster the entire board if the BO wasn't active for weeks or was ignoring cp entirely
Also please for gods sake don't wordfilter other boards on /operate/, nothing makes anons madder than stuff like that, its very 4chan tier.

Also did you figure out what you were doing wrong as far as range bans and not to do those?

Please come to the staff channel so we can point you in the right direction on a lot of this stuff, a lot of people are freaking out about these little mistakes that look like huge changes

i'm glad, and tbh a little surprised to see that it was just some mistakes

How about you delete that daily pedo thread daily . I didn't do anything on purpose to any board owners. Holla Forums is mostly a lot of fun. Please, you have my permission to delete that crap as soon as it pops up.

But why do you care about Holla Forums?

t. endchan admin

are you crippled in some way like the previous board owner?

is the jim slim?
Can you snap into him?

I'll keep using the site until it breaks or I get banned or something. I like it here and now it finally seems to be working properly after all the shit with the posting errors.

how about you kill yourself faggotnigger?
also Holla Forums is cancer and so are you

Hey Anna. Any idea who the other board owners and globals are? So far I only know about you and lowcard

Is anything illegal being posted in those threads? If there is then the Holla Forums mods would have taken care of it would they not?

I have been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash lately. I like the song Highwayman a lot.
When I can't sleep, I read trashy science fiction and westerns. It has a little bit of both in it.

I just wish someone could put an end to the spammer bot that seems to make it's rounds daily.
You would have thought someone would have v& that asshole by now.

top tier taste

but the daily pedo thread has been allowed since forever, if you are changing policy to not allow that its up to you to notify everyone

also don't global ban people for disagreeing with you, you will see this entire sites userbase walk out if you do that

who the fuck is stickying the fucking cancer threads?

Probably have to start banning it all over again today. Some people made a big stink, because I made a few mistakes trying to nuke that.
I need some help to clean it up.

Yeah, the finalchan admins wont allow mp3's. You can upload 5 webms at a time, but they are staunchly against MP3s it seems

This is bullshit, he specifically banned him for a post he made.

You have any proof? The way he's dodging questions I don't doubt you but you should provide proof.

How about we don't allow that anymore then. These are exactly the people we want to follow the shill team. You can read for days on Holla Forums and not see that crap until someone sends it to you. Most people here have 0 interest in that.

Dodging?

I just listened to it. That song is cool as fuck. Hell, most if not all of Johnny Cash's songs are cool as fuck.

if that is true….

then first it will be the /hebe/philes…

then it will be the nazis

then you'll be banned for saying "nigger" on Holla Forums, just like 4chan

normalizing Holla Forums would increase the userbase, naturally, as this place has a satanic reputation

but how does more users mean more shekels *exactly*? No one clicks on the ads as it is, no one, zero ad activity.

So operate has furry checking in. I can see that. I am going to delete that.
Should I also ban the ips? What do you guys think?

Normalfags are too dumb to use adblockers.

How about let someone who knows what he's doing do the cleaning.

Why? Because you don't like it? If it's legal it has no business being deleted.
Besides, they keep a lot of normalfags out.

Who's to say you're not going to pull the same shit with something else next?

He also did some covers.
There is one called Hurt, and the cover is better than the original by NIN.

shill team?
And its not about what "most people have interest in", 8ch is about free speech not majority opinion…
however, from what ive heard it would fit under something that can be banned and could very much put us under legal trouble in california, as candydoll and such could be labeled cp, that is a fair reason to ban, "people don't like it" is not a reason to however and will make much of the userbase furious at you.

and my point was to be in contact with the vol team, and to keep them informed, most of them are mad because they don't know what is going on, i would say at least half the people who are mad would not be if you had notified them beforehand

Like, a furry or a /furry/ mod?

cute pigs

I put one up for fun and got over 1,000 clicks in a day.

You should step away from moderating this site and let someone else do that. You're going to fuck this site up majorly if you keep doing this.

Good to see Holla Forums management keeping the users in the know

Wait wait wait… why are the servers hosted in Banafornia of all places?

You still have not answered why you care about Holla Forums, how you bought that Jap text board and why, and what your plans are for this site. Also, why are you in charge now?

Good. ButthurtIRC fags should be permabanned and fed to the pigs

Do you not know what free speech is your retard? Do you not know anything about this site?

Jim has more patience than I do, that's for damn sure.

Even if the kids are clothed. If those kids are in erotic situations, or are part of other sets of images that have erotic images in them. They need to be deleted. Getting rid of that thread would probably be very good for b.

Holla Forums is a serious threat, they've made themselves unwanted by sabotaging the site.

they do this because they either are goons themselves or have willingly allied themselves to them.

there are two moods im in when i listen to Cash, both have heavy liquor consumption involved.

How about you kill yourself instead?

Holla Forums was mainly about freedom when copypaste still cared about this place and now are you telling people to delete things that they don't like and actually doing that yourself?

It's deplorable how bad things are getting here.

lowcard
Anna
dysnomia
notlily
linear
BKA
Claura, Holla Forums owner (maybe)

and likely many others who just arent announcing it or I do not know.

Worth noting:

EVERY SINGLE ADMINISTRATOR HAS EITHER LEFT OR BEEN KICKED OUT
COPYPASTE, LOWCARD, AND LINEAR

I'm not deleting shit. If you choose to change that rule, then you are changing the global rules (what else is new)

There are a lot of screencaps scattered everywhere, here is an example.

That's like 99% of /hebe/, what's going to happen to them?

did like the FBI contact you? I'm genuinely worried.

I wasn't a poster in there but just having the FBI snooping around gives me the creeps

I'll say it again: If it is legal it has no business being deleted.
Stop deleting things you don't personally agree with.

This is why I don't trust you at all.

top kek
o
p

k
e
k

again, you are acting as if you are the only one who needs to know, why didn't you get in touch with the Holla Forums staff beforehand and let them know?

volunteers are not easy to replace on that board, at all, copypaste had to bed for them at times, and still could barely get new vols, unless you want to be deleting it all by yourself, i would try a little harder not to have your existing mod team walk out

Check those trips, my point is confirmed

I like free speech as much as the next guy, but disagreeing with an objectively good decision because of semantics is kind of annoying. /hebe/ and the like are more trouble then they're worth.

how do you get up and get dressed and get out of the house and do work? i sometimes get up then i go back to bed.

Maybe they will move to some other chan.

It's in the law's grey area. Have you read this thread? Does Jim sound like the kind of person who would risk the whole site or even jail just for the sake of 10 pedos and a bunch of IRC goons? If you want sexualized 3-D girls, go to Masterchan faggot

A morning exercise routine does wonders, do some star jumps and shit every morning.

postingfromprizonchan might be a good place for them to go.

We have been having this threads for literally 'years now and absolutely nothing has happened because of them even when we have SJWs reporting content that was posted here 24/7.

Stop making silly excuses to justify removing things which do not violate any rules.

I'm half-suspicious that all the BOs walking out over this are related to the pedo boards.

Honestly though I don't care enough to check.

But… it's not illegal, why would they be in prison?

That leaves it in grey area.

I agree dost should be removed but

How would you know which images are parts in a set that have dost/illegal breaking images?

You'd either have to put a pedo to mod or a fed to mod and or just ban everything. Obviously you're going with the third choice.

I don't think half did. I saw that the hebe BO and cutegirls BO said they did.

It's all about inertia. If you don't do anything for a while, it's hard as shit to start doing something. And if you've done something for a while, it's hard as shit to stop. So for your (and my) situation, we have to STOP being on the computer all day, and START being productive. It's simple, but it's actually hard as fuck.

It would be and "objectively good" decision to get rid of the racists.

It would be and "objectively good" decision to get rid of the desenters.

Its not semantics, it the DEFINITION of free speech, stop shilling and get a brain

If it's not illegal don't delete it, you freedom hating faggot.

Still not answering these questions?
Do you really expect people to trust you?

The racists are welcome.

the board owner made those threads

Those threads have been there since the beginning and have never been an issue beyond shitposting.
Jim is just sperging out because he wants something he doesn't like deleted.

Maybe you should learn to read. Faggot.

I don't want to piss people off, but it happens.

But not the pedos? Where is the logic? If its legal it needs to stay.

Being racist isn't a gray area.

This is a false equivalency.

Neither of these are objectively good decisions.

And Holla Forums mods STICKIED a pedo thread. This is fucking hilarious.

There are actually people wanting to go back to cuckchan.

The fuck is wrong with you people? Is there any indication AT ALL, that cuckchan got better?

The pedos can write about it to their hearts content. You can buy books about it on Amazon.
Don't post images of kids in erotic situations.

not if target is any indicating factor.

I think the questionable legality of it is why Jim is getting rid of it. He doesn't want his servers seized by the FBI

first

SEXUALIZED LITTLE GIRLS AREN'T LEGAL EVEN WHEN CLOTHED

That might explain why he is so angry at me right now. I am not wanting to make people angry, but really that stuff needs to stop.

Its legal, it needs to stay.

Do you even know what the DOST is?? Jesus people.

Its been like this for ages, there is no reason to change it now.

then perhaps you should have discussed with him first beforehand instead of just doing it and leaving everyone in the dark

PEDO THREADS ARE A GRAY AREA AND ARE DANGEROUS FOR THE SITE

THIS ISN'T A MORAL ISSUE
THIS ISN'T A MORAL ISSUE
THIS ISN'T A MORAL ISSUE

they stickied the cancer and made it cyclical while the spam autists from Holla Forums goons nuke the rest of the board
which makes me think that the current Holla Forums mods are Holla Forums goons

Anyone else think of how ironic it is that, after years of progressives, lizardsquad, goons, tumblrites, google, and news sites attacking and seeking to destroy 8ch, it's administration fumbling that does the most damage?

Call me a newfag for asking but, what the fuck is "Candydoll?"

That's the whole key. That is not free speech.
It is not protected in any way.

WHERE WILL IT STOP?

You sound like a SJW, you release repeating things in capital letters doesn't make them true right.

There have been pedo threads for ages, they are not dangerous in the slightest.

Quit spamming you idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about.

there is no difference between 4chan and Reddit now

==I got banned from Holla Forums for saying nigger== at 4chan

Hey Jim

How are you feeling today?

Child >models

he didn't say anything about free speech though

I am sick. I hope to feel better soon. Thank you for asking.

He still hasnt responded to the claims of perma-banning globally for disagreeing with him. If that was because he is arrogant or if it was because he doesnt know how to use his site.

Or how the site can continue with half of the staff gone and ALL of the administration gone.

Damage control and dodge questions.

Now we just wait for hotwheels to write a medium article about this, disavowing Holla Forums., so we can put the final nail in 8chans coffin.

I mostly agree with you. However these things are generally in a legal gray area. Pictures of clothed children which are used in an attempt to look sexy, which is generally the case in pedo threads, can be illegal in many cases.

I personally like to err on the wrong side of the law more. You will generally get sufficient warning about content which is really going to become a problem. But I fully understand that other people like to err on the safe side.

so in a nutshell jim dont like pedos

now I know what this drama is about

kden

Its a philosophy you dumbass.
free speech RARELY refers to laws it typically refers to ones moral stace on censorship.

That's me. My middle name is arrogant.

will you fucking go back on Holla Forums and take care of the fucking idiots nuking the board or are you a part of it?

;- ;

why did this happen now?

why not months ago?

what did it?

Removing pedos will just welcome these type in.

But whatever this is what they want. I don't care anymore, I just wanted a place to talk about video games with people like me not normalfaggot cancer.

What's your last name

I would appreciate it.

; -;

They're clearly trying to force his hand.

4chan = Reddit

not even joking

watkins

Hate speech is not protected by the US constitution either.

So when are you going to start pushing so that Holla Forums will start moving to somewhere else then?

JIM
DFC OR COW UDDERS?

Pedos don't keep them out, it's the blatant racism that does. Len Durham molested her underaged sister and she's a feminist icon.

I have been using hats since middle school and people claim its part of the reason why I am going bald.

All it takes is one court order, my man. You could move the servers, sure, but that's a lot of work and a lot of downtime for something that can easily be avoided.

(heiled)
and how long until they go after the racism once "hate speech" laws get worse?

I would like that too. Honestly the people trying to keep the pederasty are not changing that we need to get rid of it. I am sure the Holla Forums people don't like this sticked on their threads. It was nice of the BO to put it here to reach a lot of people, but hopefully he doesn't leave it stickied forever.

There is no "hate speech" exception to the First Amendment. Quit being retarded.

Is Hotwheels gonna be alright?

That's part one of the questions.

Part 2:

For all the people who call the slippery slope a fallacy, it is real and it is sneaky. This is how it starts for Holla Forums.

Jim it won't even matter in the long run if the pedo shit is gone, because we've been bombarded by automated CP spam for OVER A YEAR NOW. If the FBI wants to take the servers they are going to use that to do it anyway. All this serves to do is chase off some of the only people who are still using this website. The pedos will leave and won't come back and there will be people leaving just because it is a slippery, dangerous slope.

There's also Alison Rapp, SRHButts, Pedo Dan, etc.

Well, either JIM is actively banning people because he doesn't like them, or he doesn't really know how to run a website as large as this one.

Can't think of which is worse, TBH. Wasn't there any training, like fucking around in a sandpit server or something, any handover at all?

why did this happen now?

why not months ago?

what did it?

Hate speech laws are already coming to a lot of countries. USA has the biggest army. Those countries won't be changing the rules in the USA anytime soon.

It takes infinitely more than one court order.
If nothing changes from what it was a few weeks ago there will be no court order because illegal shit has ALWAYS been removed, when Jim is advocating for is removing legal shit too.

This is what happens when "business man" get involved with free speech. Holla Forums is becoming like 4chan.

also block vpn/proxy when?

just disable thread creation and unsticky the fucking shit
at this point the only thing allowed on Holla Forums is ponyshit, pedobait shit and "we're leaving Holla Forums guys :^)" shit
it's fucking unusable so might aswell just stop new threads from being made all together for a few hours

Considering he's in charge of 2chan which is higher on the Alexis ratings than 4chan, I have my doubts about him not knowing exactly what he's doing.

Is something being done to stop the spambot that posts CP links on dead boards?

So Jim, you like pigs, yes?

If so, what is the best part of the pork? Cheeks? Ribs? Chops?

Please follow your own advise.

There is better chemo out there, user.

Yeah we like that song here.

Have you seen the new DOOM game? It's such a disappoint compared to the old DOOM games that people made a montage of footage to the Hurt cover by Johnny Cash.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Fighting_words_and_offensive_speech

probably after he's done getting rid of Holla Forums, pedos and anyone else he doesn't like

I remember trying to do the energizer bunny mod. Doom was a lot of fun. I have not seen the new one.

search for it
it's been answered
he's looking into it to see what can be done about it with the use of AI, not going too well

How do you interpret erotic?

They would have to sanitize the entirety of the Internet, then, not just Holla Forums.

thats what hotwheels wanted to do

I think you dropped your tinfoil hat

Almost all of candydoll falls into that.

Hiroyuki pulled the same trick on halfchan, it's complete bullshit. Jim has just decided to meddle with the way things are run on boards that aren't his, and flex his authority now that Hotwheels has been officially demoted.

That certainly doesn't pertain to Holla Forums.
You can just close your browser if you get angry.
There is no sympathetic reflex problem to worrry about.

He's probably just fucking with us. It's pretty obvious with how selective he is with the questions he will answer, and the answers he does give. I wouldn't trust anything he posts at this point.

Hey Jim, how did you discover Holla Forums?

FUCKING LEL

But why Holla Forums?

where is candydoll made?

Codemonkey showed me the Aljazeera youtube link. He asked me to help. I talked to Fredrick and here we are.

Jim deleted one of my posts yesterday and hurt my feelings.

how can the site continue with half of the staff gone and ALL of the administration gone?
how can the site continue with half of the staff gone and ALL of the administration gone?

So uh what the fuck happened to Hotwheels anyway?

Does it matter?

holy shit the shills are here in full fucking force

All the volunteers are leaving because of Jims incompetence. I doubt bane has shit to do with any of this but it's no secret that Jim is trying his best to destroy this site. If you can't see what right in front of you then you're beyond help

Didn't he ban Holla Forums for his whole country?
I heard that. Although I think he is one of the more impressive world leaders these days.
He may be right, he may be wrong, but he has charisma.

He converted to Judaism

Yes, but Hotwheels upheld his principles instead of doing it, even though he hated them after the old BO left.

Thank you for showing me this song and artist.

goy, please help me pick my yamaka up off the floor.

And yet he didn't.

Unfortunately, when it comes to issues like this, the law isn't black and white. If a judge says it's CP, then it's CP, and there's not much a lawyer can do to argue about it. Even 2D stuff is difficult as hell to legally defend.

Hey Jim. Up for another Bohemian Rhapsody sing-along?

are head pats illegal?

You didn't know about Johnny Cash?

Kris Kristofferson and Willie Nelson are also singing in the Highwayman. It is definitely a good tune.

So what happens to hw now? Does he still work for Holla Forums, how does he make his living now?

Jim, a couple guys over at Holla Forums say Tor is still not working. Why's that? You said that it was functional.

I never heard of Johnny Cash till now

Am I gonna get bullied?

Yes

You can expect that for every sticky or meta thread.

At least you posted Kate.

You should, you fucking nigger.

No, I'm afraid of the antibullyranger

I only know about him from THUG 2, anyway.

This thread is reaching levels of faggotry that shouldn't be possible.

WEW

What do you think? You think I have him in a cage or something? Feeding, watering, changing the paper? He is still here. He is just working on more technical things, and no time for the drama.
Drama takes a lot out of people. He is an independent man. He is a cool man and a good friend of mine. He is still actively working on this project. I understand his feelings.

the .onion link doesn't work you lying nigger.

That's like never having heard of Neutral Milk Hotel. Do you just never listen to music or something?

Roboko is best girl.

Also, where have we landed? Exodus? Orgy and then mass suicide? Sacrificing Jim to Kek to bring about the memepocalypse?

Other boards are uneasy about all this Jim talk and don't know what to do. We've got shills on /tg/ demanding we all flee and some faggot copy-pasting these tl;dr accusations.

What's the current mood here?

Jim so are you planning on following a nore US centric interpretation of free speech, since out of all the 1st world countries the US is the one that pushes free speech the most.

This is incorrect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test

I dont understand what your saying. If nothing were to change, then no case would be brought against Holla Forums as everything has been fine for so long already.

Hillary would though, and that's why anyone but her is my priority in this election.

that bitch is crazy.

I've never heard of them either

Jeez…

What? I doubt most courts would considered people breaking laws irrelevant just because they did it over the internet and therefore others "could have just closed their browsers".

Obviously the same principle also applies to threats as well.

he better not ban >>>/drugs/

It's 90% dead, but the 10% that's alive is pretty cool.

Holla Forums mods and volunteers are trying to fucking scorched-earth the whole board, only just now doing something about somebody spamming an "I understand your frustration" image from Holla Forums to the point where the catalog was nothing but garbled threads of that image.

Attention-whoring, calls for exodus and a pedo thread are currently stickied and cyclical. This is fucking incredible to watch, it's like roaches scattering.

We've also had at least 2 board owners leave, and this is on a site that's already undermoderated to begin with. Plus these are only the people who've made a point of telling everyone they've left.

I don't have any onion software installed on my pc. I can't check that. I have heard some people can some people can't depending on how you use it. There is probably a faq somewhere on how to use it correctly. I also know that some of the South American problems have been fixed. There was a new block of IPs added for South America to Clowdflare, and that new block has been added it should be working correctly now.

They are better off and fuck elsewhere if they think he is incompetent. I love when people barely know basic html, work with other people's tools and think they can do better.

s-sorry. I am not very cultured.

DUDE

Doubt it, even mainstream bookstores sell drug related magazines. I went to buy some novels to Barnes and Nobles, was checking thr magazine section and they had drug culture/usage magazines in display.

Well at least you recognize they are shills.

Everyone ought to stay put because that's what they don't want.

The issue with that is finding new ones that are not related to goons/4chan/linkdin and other untrustworthy places.

It's a huge deal, image if a 4chan mod sneaks its way in here?

EDM is spiritual..:P

youtube.com/watch?v=QhkyaSd0ga8

This can be ANYTHING the judge wants it to be.

Just because it's been here for a while doesn't mean that it's not dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFKds0UWxNo

You have no excuse to not know about Cash unless you're non-American.
This is one of his last songs prior to his death.

I never asked for this.

So is /fit/ gonna get an apology for half our board going dark during the IP range bans?

A lot of our posters are from South America.

Nothing will change, Holla Forums has "scorched earth" moments like every other week, whole board gets spammed then the next day is normal again.

Also his best in my opinion.

Well, it's a little obvious, since everyone who is worried about this shit doesn't want an exodus because that shit kills communities and we'd be looking at another year or two of sloooowly building ourselves back up before we'd return to functioning community, and that's assuming that everyone moved to the same site, and that said site could handle the traffic and not succumb to the same problems as 8ch.

It is fixed, and I am sorry it happened. I like South America. The rock scene in Peru is one of the best in the world.

I think Lazarus is Bowie's best song, ironically.

Specifically

>>>/fit/94879
>>>/fit/94847

Fuck of Aoi adults are talking.

Sneaks into where? Top board ownership? Global volunteering?

ATTENTION Holla Forums USERS
>pic is the "illegal" candydoll content

The businessmen have stepped in.

This is the reality.

Holla Forums is no longer about freedom of speech nor freedom of expression.

After VPNs are blocked the site will literally be no different than 4chan.

No one's going anywhere anyway. All those shilled sites like enchan and so on have have like 5 people posting in them.

My favorite David Bowie song is Width of a Circle. There was also an album released with the same name. I lost the record though.

fuck off shill

I am currently posting from a VPN, you lying piece of shit.

You might want to show up on /fit/ then. They got hit the hardest by that.

Thats a thing?

I will, I am not feeling fit today though. I will look there later today.

Time to burn yourself in protest.

Is the ban list down for any prior stated reason

Yes, really a scene, some of the best guitar work in South America and a huge metal scene.

JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM

It is the highest form of political speech.

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION, JIM THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

DFC OR COW UDDERS

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

They lost control

This is regular for them?

God, I need to go to Holla Forums more often. This is fucking hilarious.

and there was much rejoicing

Although technically not a bowie song, I really liked Under Pressure.

well done

The last words of the pilot. "Watch this."
That girl has been sent to me in many deletion requests for many years. I recognize her face.
There are naked and sexual pictures of her as well. Pictures of girls like her, and pictures of other models acting sexually need to be deleted.

this is bait

He isn't answering because the answer is obvious

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against those sites and the people advertising them.. But we've got people saying "ABANDON SHIP FREDDIT IS DEAD JIM IS A JEW" and we've got people saying, "Hey, endchan works if you need a place to post."

And since some of you guys probably missed it, there was this weird shit on /tg/ that happened last year around this time when /int/ decided to nuke the board. In the aftermath of the spam, the shitposters hung around and posed as normal /tg/ posters. They started arguments constantly, encouraged paranoid thinking, and tried to pit users against one another by aggressively advertising alternate boards while the BO situation was sorted out.

It was fucking madness and it reminds me of exactly what we're seeing right now: people purposefully making you distrustful of other imageboards by over-aggressively advertising them.

Seikai Seifuku never ever.

lolno pedos a shit

The tengu isn't a milf, she is only 1018 years old. Also, anything above cuttingboard is cow-tier.

ass

As a person that's been on VPNs plenty of times, it's the pedos who are fucking it up for the rest of us. Some of us just want to post anonymously. It's pedofags that end up making it more difficult to post on one because they decide to use it as a throwaway.

If this is the spring cleaning necessary so they can fuck off, I'm in.

no, that's not true
every time that happens a little bit of Holla Forums is chipped away
the catalog wasn't always filled with copypasta threads

nice cherrypicked image
now show the ones where she spreads her legs
or any of the other images where she spreads her legs
or any of the other girls that spread their legs
seems to be a pretty common composition when it comes to candydoll pictures

it wasn't always like this
there was a time before all this board flooding shit started

Was it a cover? It was still good.

Any links to examples, im interested now.

wew

Jim, I've always been happy that you were paying the bills and stuff, but you really should have had Hotwheels teach you how to use the site before you go about permabanning entire IP ranges.

Just when the D&C shilling was settled down again, it flares right back up. It's fucking awful.

You couldn't even use a capcode when asked to prove you were a mod. I mean really, what the hell?

how can you continue living with every hole of your body FILLED with dick?

I do not personally condone suicide, but if that was what was on your mind, I certainly would not persuade you from the idea.

In other news, I recently heard George Zimmerman is auctioning of his Kel-Tec 9mm and I am considering purchasing this firearm. Imagine owning Saint George Zimmerman's Holy Kel-Tec 9mm? I would buy this evil gun & break it… Then combine its parts with Oswald's rifle and Wilkes' derringer to craft an ultrarare legendary supergun and use it to kill you.

Murakumo isn't really cutting board tier as Kai Ni.

Goes without saying, but the breast question still needs addressing.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, ARE YOU A FRIEND OF FLAT OR A BOUNCY BOY?

pol:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

JIM IS A FAGGOT

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Hey Jim, why do you own that japanese website (2channel I think)?

Not in my current bookmarks. We featured several Peruvian rock bands when we had the radio station. They were exceptionally good.

They're not wrong

DFC is fucking gay
t. /genesis/

Well yeah. Its fun for shitposting , and there are anons with interesting stories who update their shit. Like the homophobic male user who eneded falling for a guy and now has trying to date him for months while also stalking him to find info on him. Even used a gps tracker at one point, it got pretty weird. Last i heard he managed to hack the guys email account to see if he was into guys.

Kill yourself

pol is right again
it's where the heat's at.
Jim had better get this shit in order, or he'll get rekt in .5 seconds.

There is nothing gay about it. A flat chest is a sign of nobility and high class in many civilizations.

you must be a real faggot queer boy

We got a shiny new President yesterday, since we ousted our commie bitch, but I still can't post on Holla Forums without a proxy, because I get stuck on the infinite captcha problem.

So because nudes exist, no images of her are allowed at all?

no, its a sign of you being an enormous faggot
kill yourself

Those were his own words m8. Dont get your panties in a bunch, or are you offended at the word.

Good luck with that, some sjw doxxed the auction hosted site owners and they removed the posting.

Yeah, no homo.

JEEEESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

you mean the one jim deleted :^)

Yes, the highest form of political speech.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation

Irony. Flat is justice.

Go fuck some kid elsewhere

nope
just offended by people using them, no one is afraid (phobia) for queers, they are emasculated skinny skeletons for the most time and will be decked in one shot clean.
It's disgust for faggots in general. tl;dr Stop putting your dick in another mans anus. It's fucking gross and your dad would've slapped the living daylight out of you.

i bet you like futa and traps too you homofaggot

bitch what the fuck

Except we're not talking about those images. We're talking about this completely non-sexual one that Jim just deleted and I'm assuming banned the poster for.

He became burnt out after the failure of NEXT earlier this year. No negative connotation to this, it's just what it is.

More like flatnorexia

Breasts that fit comfortably in a man's grip are the only logical answer.

user, who gives a shit what fags do in their own time. That you think about it so much and so passionately is weird.

:^)

So C and below.

Which includes flat.

Is amazing how a memes spreads qith no truth in it. Holla Forums was right again became popular on chans just because it was said as a slogan. I can't think of many other political memes aside from trunp stuff.

Futa is literally the straightest. Traps are only gay if the penis isn't feminine.

Breasts are not for touching, only for admiring from afar and maybe brushing up against "accidentally" sometimes.

Eugh.

Your webm partially redeems you, user.

no homo

But not mosquito bites.

May as well become a faggot and fuck men.

Futa is homosexual

You can't prove me wrong

exactly, that's why one thinks about it.
Because one man fucking the asshole of another man is not acceptable by any standard

Meme material is difficult. Trump makes good memes because of the cultural crossover he has with normalfags' world and our own.

We did come up with a few, here and there, for other candidates, though. Even got some in the news. My personal favorite is Cuban Mistress Crisis, when Cruz was implicated in serial infidelity.

The DOOM modding scene revived recently in a big way. You might find it fun to try out some of the stuff people here made. If anyone has the updated version of this chart please post it.

Fiat is homosexual

I'm more interested in the reaction than what fits in my hand. If I was interested in things that fit in my hand comfortably I'd be holding my dick right now or eating a banana.

That said, I have no real preference for bust size.

yaoi is homoshit. futas aren't real you tard

There's literally nothing gay about futa

Nah man, futas are twice as gay as traps because they have a penis AND a vagina.

Traps are only homo with men. Futas are homo with men or women.

It's simple math here, user.

Jim, every single thread on /operate/ is getting spammed right now.

Hey Jim some user told me to tell you you're not a faggot.

You're not a faggot

That dick is fake. There's no way that's a dude.

R-right?

Those are drawings. They are the 2d loli that people are worried about. I think there are other boards to post them on. They won't be banned.
How about you don't post them on vidya.

everytime

So Jim, since many of the globals got fucking asshurt and quit, are you going to get some more global volunteers who will actually do their fucking jobs?

I heard the global report queue was fuckhuge when you first logged into the admin account.
Always knew those faggots didn't do shit except circlejerk on Holla Forums and IRC, things I reported on the smaller boards would stay up for like a week at least.

Out of curiosity, Hotwheels flipflopped repeatedly on CG loli, which while technically 3D, is equally as fake as 2D.

Thoughts?

it's a dude

No, that was the regular report queue, that he's not supposed to touch.

Yes I know. I am here talking to you guys. Then I have a doctor appointment. I will delete it later today, and probably ban the IPs of the posters.
They will have green >> and post some other shill, but I will still be deleting that later today.

jim, is hotwheels still working for you or is he completely out?

i miss that cripple faggot

fucking faggot
fucking kill yourself and report that

I can't see the image because it's deleted, obviously, but if it's a CD set then you're blatantly wrong. They never did nudity. The closest CD ever got to nudity was accidental nipple slips that you can't even see unless you look very closely.

Trust me, I'm an expert on this subject.

Yes, he is my friend, neighbor, and coworker.

its still dick you faggot, you act like a trannylover

Prove that he was banned for some other post in some other thread. Prove that it's merely coincidence that he was banned after posting a single image in this thread and after Jim compared said image to self-immolation.

Prove it.

Bailey says traps are gay

Gods, trust you? The expert in the field. I will just take your word for it. You are the expert. Congratulations on your field of interest. Jeezus.

She is clearly being sarcastic you fucking idiot.

you've been here surfing at LightSpeed?

I rather ignore you and filter you

Recently reported 3 boards that was nothing but literal CP dumps and they stayed up two weeks at least.
One of them might still be around right now.

unless he brings in random people that is, say hello to having any random joe as glovol able to see post history, this wont get abused at all

also it wasn't huge, he read the fucking site wide all reports queue that has individual boards

That's what I thought.

You fucking coward.

They didn't really show up on Holla Forums also, i think they just stayed on the irc.

trannies are actual males/females who are retarded in the head

futa doesn't real, dumbass

being such a child
now fuck off because the internet is not for kids
or I'm going to tell your mom

no they didn't, it was only one.

Jim was looking at the local reports not the global reports.

faggot

holy shit

How could anyone hope to oppose such argumentative prowess?

Nah. No thank you. I'll be waiting for the decentralized and federated alternatives.
You'd be fucking stupid to trust Jim after he effectively tried to strongarm Jewsh into cutting him into his new software, after his new gvol is range banning entire countries, especially since that's his business model on 2ch, filtering alternatives, etc.

This imageboard hosting format is deprecated. Don't worry though, mark, you can impose your own personal moderation style on whichever node you choose in the future.

lol absolutely pathetic

how about you fuck off and die you shill faggot

not, im a veteran in argumentation.
I've seen Mossad/FBI/CIA and corporate sector shilling. Bank shilling, Hillary Shilling etc. etc.

I'm not ignoring anything. That's something separate altogether.

Jim please don't take muh lolis away. Nobody gives a shit about California law, it's full of beaners who can't use computers anyway.

if what you say is true, that's fucking stupid of Jim as it's not even in the gray area of legality
if it was the other images I wouldn't object to having them removed and the poster banned
but I've been around long enough to have seen gray area images being spammed and removed and the poster complaining that non-gray area images have been removed completely feigning ignorance of the gray area images ever being posted

Prove I reported it.

Prove it.

Dear GOD….I went out in public…that was so intimidating…beautiful people everywhere with their boyfriends and girlfriends….

I felt so….

alone…

those feels…they came back…you know that feel when it hits you in the spirit…

that feeling of

loneliness

wouldn't have happened if he actually talked to the current globals, but he didn't, and is still ignoring, and he made an ass out of himself and pissed off all the admins and most of the staff and revived every single d&c shill on the planet in one swoop.

Jim, did he reported it?

The only shills here are the ones sucking Jim's dick.
Remember what hotwheels said about a point in time when he wasn't involved in Holla Forums anymore, and what we should assume?
Of course you don't, you newfaggot fuck.

It was obviously just a misunderstanding.

I have read in the news that some jurisdictions consider it CP. I need to read more on it.

Embrace it

Holy shit you still post on this board?

I HAVE NO WIFE. I HAVE NOTHING. I LITERALLY, AND I SHIT YOU NOT, HAVE EVERYONE I KNOW FOOLED INTO THINKING I GET DRUNK ON EVERY WEEKENED AND HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS AND SO MUCH PUSSY AND EVEN HAVE MY user FRIENDS ON STEAM CALL ME TO HELP ME LOOK LIKE I HAVE FRIENDS IN FRONT OF MY COWORKERS AND THEY THINK I'M THE MOST DEGENERATE MOST SEX ADDICTED BEAST EVER BUT THEY DON'T KNOW I NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY AND HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE GIRLS THINK I'M TOO INTIMIDATING AND ONE EVEN SAID I'M NOT FOR HER. I TRIED ASKING OUT 23 GIRLS AND YES 23 I COUNTED AND NONE OF THEM SHOW INTEREST IN ME. I LITERALLY JUST WANT TO BE ACCEPTED BY SOMEONE AND I WANT TO FUCKING LOVE TOO! LITTLE DO THEY GOD DAMN KNOW THAT I AM THE LEAST DEGENERATE PERSON THEY KNOW BECAUSE I JUST FAP ON THE WEEKENDS AND TALK TO YOU STUPID FUCKS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME. I JUST WANT TO SHOVE MY DICK IN SOME PUSSY IS THAT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK? YES, I WANT A GIRLFRIEND. NO, I DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING RAT'S FUCKING ASS IF SHE HAS "PROBLEMS" BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO LONELY THAT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO LISTEN TO HER BITCH FOR HOURS ABOUT HER PROBLEMS BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN SHE THINKS I AM ACTUALLY WORTH HER TIME. THE CONCEPT ALONE OF A GIRL DIRECTING HER VOICE TOWARDS ME WOULD ME NICE……..YES……..WHAT A BEAUTIFUL START…………………….I JUST WANT TO LAY DOWN NEXT TO A GIRL AND FEEL HER BODY HEAT. I AM SO COLD……SO REJECTED…….

xvideos.com/video10184679/brunette_deep_throat_queen_choking_on_cum_loaded_shaft_in_pov

I have an appointment to go to. I will check this thread later. Sorry I didn't read it completely. the posts came so fast. If it doesn't disappear or a new thread starts I will look at that too.
Thanks for taking time to talk to me. I am sorry I didn't do the bans right yesterday. Sorry also that I accidently banned the pol BO.
I am not sorry I deleted all the crap I saw yesterday though. Please help delete that crap guys. I am not sorry that all the freedom crap coming from the pedo defenders didn't change my mind.
I really enjoy this place. I hope to make it better with the help of HW, Codemonkey (my son) and other people like Mark that have helped.