Prime Minister O'Leary

Lads we've got to push for Kevin O'Leary in Canada for Prime Minister, like we did with Brexit and Trump-Senpai. This guy is just like the Donald, he speaks his mind and is a businessman, and he said he'd love to work with Trump, unlike Trudeau.

We need this to happen for the good of our neighbors to the north, they've been getting cucked hard by their lefties, just like we were.

Here's his twitter, very reminiscent of Trump, but more subtle:
twitter.com/kevinolearytv?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Advancement_Party_of_Canada
maximebernier.com/policy
youtu.be/SL-mdEbx4jc?t=423
archive.is/baemN
archive.is/yxZt2
archive.is/yfgpG
archive.is/B7bn6
archive.is/ddMU5
therebel.media/kevin_o_leary_i_don_t_care_if_you_want_to_marry_a_goat_i_m_for_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat snow, snownigger

He is alumni at my old Canadian hs.
Of course 98% of students are liberals and also of course there were only 4 black kids in the whole school, and 1 of them was gay.

O'Leary is an anti gun cuck who would completely ban all "assault rifles" in Canada

Buffalo fucker so mad.

He is a globalist shill

ONLY if it comes down to him or Castreau. And if it DOES come down to that, we're fucked. He's no fucking Trump, I can tell you that much. And he's always doing the fucking Merkle Rhombus. This is not a man who has our best interests at heart.

do I need any others to not like him?
Holla Forums is not for sale O'leary shill

Fuck this fat lebanese kike.
Also
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Advancement_Party_of_Canada

get the fuck out

You do realize being a rich businessman doesn't make him a nationalist.

No.
No.

fuck off kike.

MadMax is a lolbergtarian, not a conservative.

Canada is fucked

So who is the better option?

I'm voting for the sanest choice in 2020: sweet release.

O'Leary is obviously shit as anons have pointed out.
What we need to do is firm up our position on who awe are voting for. I think it came down to Mad Max or Leitch. I personally like Max but we need to avoid splitting our vote here. I'll vote Leitch if that is what we are settling on.

Into the bag it goes.

Nobody is the better option. Not a single one of the candidates running for leadership of the Conservative party meets the minimum allowable level of pro-whiteness. If you want to use your meme magick, promote an armed revolt in Alberta and parts of the other western provinces. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms effectively makes it illegal to argue for racial homogeneity, so the only solution, therefore, is to make a new country.

Your memes are shit.

and we know that isn't going to happen. So let's choose the least bad candidate for now and hope that Trump either annexes us or gives us a painless death.

At least our country isn't.

If you live in a western country then yes it is.

Not as far gone as Canada.

t.butthurt leaf

Fuck off O'Leary we aren't your personal army

I'm surprised this asshole isn't jewish because he acts like one.
He made his ONE fortune on fixing the books to overvalue his company and then sold it for 10 times more than it was worth. They were going to keep him on for a year to help with the transition and they fired him in less than 6 months. Lawsuits were launched when they realized they were lied to, but he managed to avoid having to pay the money back.

Every other business venture he has had has failed and he even screws the people he makes agreements with on Shanktank/Dragondildos. Other people from the show have stepped in to honor his agreements since he refuses to (asks for 10% of a business and offers a 200K injection….cameras turn off "I want 55% and the 200K is a loan at 25%).

He is also constantly cucked by his wife who even left him and went on a banging spree for 2 years. He is a closet liberal and a jew at heart. Canada can do better.

Just because he desperately wants to be the Canadian Trump doesn't make it so.

wew laddy

At least try to argue you useless niggers.

More like desperately wants to be controlled opposition.

t.goon leaf

Kevin O'Leary is an open borders liberal retard. A good businessman but a shit tier politician

t. Canadian

Is it true that you drink milk out of condoms?

The conservative party ballot is a ranked ballot. If anything, we could make a listing from least to most cucked before the May election.

Holla Forums is a normalfag board now

We probably should. I'm gonna see about writing up a quick guide to help leafs register for the party. All this business is news to me so I am probably not the only one who was in the dark.

How would we decide on a ranking? If we can get the top three and bottom three the middle doesn't matter too much I would think.

Fuck this guy.

O'Leary is a crypto kike, Maxime Bernier is our man.

Explain his positions on guns and immigration pls

(checked)
Registering for the party is simple enough, but you need to sign up before the 28th of March. It's $15 for a year; I signed up a few weeks ago and I've yet to receive my card, but they mail you the ballot when the time comes.

As far as the ranking goes, I think it's better to vote for fewer candidates (like your favorite 3). My top three are probably Blaney, Trost and a tossup between O'Toole, Leitch or Bernier. My low rankers are the poo-in-loo and O'Leary. One user made a quick list for each candidate in a thread a few weeks ago, but I never saved it.

Fairly straightforward. Gun rights should be respected and immigrants should be immediately useful to the Canadian economy. It's not gas the kikes race war now, but it's decent.

Also he's franco, which is a big bonus trying to get a conservative elected in Canada. The west will vote with party, and Quebec will vote with race.

maximebernier.com/policy

Fuck off nobody wants this crypto as PM

What does he think of trump?

very much this

You americans do not understand canadian politics. We dont really have a left and a right party we have a center left and a center right party. If you were going to say this another way, we have a neo-cohen party based out of montreal/toronto and a neo-cohen party based out of calgary.

like the last election the next election will be all about getting the last guy out. Anyone will be an improvement over cuckdeau

Couldn't tell you, but my guess is that he has a favorable opinion.

Bernier rejects multiculturalism outright as a scheme to force the change of the social and cultural fabric of Canada. There's some promise there.

Generally speaking I agree though, the choices are mostly limited to "who's bribing me with the best tax rebate and wants to fuck me in the ass the fewest times."

On that note, Bernier wants to get rid of all those stupid tax rebates.

Now why would someone want that? I think it's clear what you're trying to accomplish and it won't work. Max Bernier is a far better choice.

we have come full circle

also, I cannot believe this guy doesn't have jewish blood after seeing this video.
youtu.be/SL-mdEbx4jc?t=423

For which he'll get paid a princely sum of money from Uncle Soros…which is all that bald little fuck ever cared about.

Those considering a candidate based on their firearm policy, calibremag has articles on a few prominent candidates concerning their policies:
Scheer: archive.is/baemN
O'Toole: archive.is/yxZt2
Blaney: archive.is/yfgpG
Alexander: archive.is/B7bn6
Trost: archive.is/ddMU5

It's more like this:

He's a typical globalist but Canada could use any help it could get and he already has the memes in his back pocket.

Bernier or Leitch.

O'Leary is LEBANESE, fuckwits.
PRIME MINISTER AL-LEARY

O'Leary is Canada's Jeb Bush. Liberal plant in the conservative race who is going to sell out the country to China / Israel / Muslim brotherhood.

It seems like you have a leftist party (the Liberals) and a center-left party (Conservatives). The Conservative Party leadership candidates are half cucks, half solid leaders; the membership is majority cuck.

O'Leary is a fucking Liberal shill trying to keep an actual conservative out of the leadership position, and thus away from the office of PM once Conservatives retake power. It seems like the only hope Canada has is Leitch or one of the Frenchfags.

Scheer is 10/10 on points in the debates, but I'm really put off by the company he keeps; he's been endorsed by way too many establishment shitbags, making me think he's a Cruz-type candidate who recites the script he was given to appeal to certain populist demographics while having no intention of honoring any campaign pledges or sticking to his platform in the least. Leitch will ultimately be weak, but at least malleable for Trump, while the Frenchfags (Bernier and Blaney) would ironically be the strongest advocates for Canadians as a whole.

Dub-trips confirm.

O'Leary is ¡Leb! Bush.

Checking those tripped-dubs. I don't know many conservatives that are even slightly falling for it; it's obvious that O'Leary is a plant, just look at how much disproportionate coverage the media is giving him. They're clearly trying to trick people into electing him, I just hope they realize it isn't working and literally no one is falling for it. Most conservatives I know have Bernier at the top of their list.

Forgot to remove that from the name field, pls no bully

Good idea. It's too early to tell just yet who is the right guy. Even if someone's platform seems right, is their character right? Are they genuine, or are they jumping on a populist bandwagon? We will have to observe them all carefully to find out.

Have you ever watched shark tank, bud?
This guy's greed makes it almost impossible to.
No

Lurk 2 years before posting, retard
Yeah let's have a brown miltikulti noguns prime minister just because he's le rude businessman xD
We've already established Kellie Leitch is the #1 choice, Bernier is #2 at least he'll give us the guns back

You have to go back.

Bernier, but he's still shit. Just, less shit than all the other candidates. He's the only pro-gun candidate, for example.

If you vote for Leitch … You should be castrated. Leitch isn't Margaret Tatcher. She is a fucking dyke with an annoging lisp. Look at ontario if you want to be ruled by a dyke.

1. Maxime
2. O'Toole
3. … Dont know. Blaney I guess.

Everybody else is either a cuckservative or a nobody.

Trost is a fucking dork. He isn't leadership material….get real you fucking idiots. Leaders have to be charismatic, and have a fire in their belly. Watching paint dry is more exciting than listening to Trost.

kys maplecunt

And that faglord will probably get away with it too. Canada's gone full 1984 on its citizens.

Fuck off with this shit, we've talked about this and Oleary is just a crypto jew. Just because Trump won doesn't mean we're going to jump on every 'tough guy capitalist' cock there is. He has none of the appeal of Donald and does not care for people, he only cares for money.

This user has our man. Maxime Bernier. Personality sometimes silly but understands work.

>US elects a big guy

I also forgot to add that Maxime Bernier to me is funny because Trump is our Immortan Joe

he kinda looks like picard
only jewish

He looks like Randy to me

Why do you keep promoting this worthless crypto-Jew and globalist fuck?

Sage

Picard is an anglokike, gay as fuck but wont come out. Member of the labour party, but lives in New York, previous wife definitely jewish Wendy Neuss, not sure about 1st or current. Yesterday said he felt it necessary to apologize to the world for Brexit. He needs to hang next to Rowling and Allen and Cumberbitch and and fucking and…..

He is OK with people marrying animals. Fuck him

source?

therebel.media/kevin_o_leary_i_don_t_care_if_you_want_to_marry_a_goat_i_m_for_it

Can I legally marry my waifu? This O'Leary chap ain't too bad.

Rebel Media may have right leanings but its a kike operation.

No offense, but is there one that isn't?

Away with you

I was fully aboard the Trump Train early in the primaries, but I've never liked O'Leary and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Source? even if it's true he's still better than Trudeau

Max is my man.

Pro-gun, anti-tax, might be lolbergtarian and/or French, but in a rather conservative, Canadian context.

Scheer's a noob. O'Leary's a compromised globalist. No one else is relevant.

Kevin oleiry looks like a merchant and he is also half arab.

Why does that thing have the loss rune around its necks?

because i put it there?

Rebel hates Kellie Leitch as well even though she is the toughest on immigration and half of Rebels content is on Islam. I still say her and Max are #1/2.

>But he's not a real cuckservative!
Well who fucking cares?

He is a merchant and he wants to increase immigration. Montreal just got "sanctuary city" status and we're about to get flooded with Haitians and Africans. Even the Tim Hortons I go to in the morning before work is filled with Jihadis. What would INCREASING immigration do to our country. It keeps me up at night even thinking about the possibility.

O'Leary is a mammonist semite. He's also the ugliest motherfucker I've seen in my life; evil emanates from his eyes.

REMINDER

YOU HAVE TO REGISTER AS A CONSERVATIVE BEFORE MARCH 28th TO BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR THE NEW LEADER

Mad Max is the man.

PAL holding /can/ons take a look at his gun policies.

Can anons, register as a Conservative ($15 for a year) and vote our bootleg Han Solo into CPC leadership

Bump

100%of the time, he kept repeating over and over that he is deeply in love with money and would do anything for money. Cool shit for a funny reality show character, but do you really want him leading your country?

Fuck that kike, he is not anti-immigration nor is he pro white. He's just an opportunist who wants to get his share of public funds. There are far better conservative party runners which are way closer to what is needed.

bump

Agreed, how can we get him popular though? Need maymays.

O'Leary is a conservative who wants guns banned and mass shitskin immigration. And he looks like an ethnic zhid. I'll take a libergtarian over that.

start by setting these kinds of oleary threads in the right direction because a surprising amount of people support that shadow kike

the thread was probably made by some staffer for the fag. The fact that this thread is around and getting bumped keeps him on people's minds (since they may not read the thread). Let's kill it and have an OP with Max/Leitch