LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Latest-Nintendo-N64-ED64-Plus-Game-Cartridge-Mario-Kart-64-Super-Smash-Bro-/281951424046?hash=item41a59d4e2e:g:5AkAAOSwwpdW1mP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW A """"""""SEALED""""""" COPY

I remember a store trying to sell an unopened copy of FFVII for the playstation for $100

this store has a wrapper machine near the cashier LEL

Even if it wasn't a scam holy shit
Fucking stupid

what a deal

Plastic should be hanged for this.

why did they change the K-A rating to E?

It's re-sealed, you might as well tear the plastic and seal it up again.

Nintendo was dumb for using cardboard instead of plastic like Sega/Sony did

lol there's n64 cartridges with fucking sharpie on it for over $40 on eBay.

Glad I have a chinese everdrive 64

Probably to make it even more clear to retards that the game has been labelled "family-friendly".

Probably because E is one letter and K-A is two. Would put it more in line with T and M, which are both one letter.

Because E doesn't have the word "Adult" on something

There's still the EC and AO ratings, though.

Which makes sense, because they're the lowest and highest ratings.

SMT Nocturne, rated Mature by ESRB

SMT Nocturne, rated All Ages by CERO

buyfaggotry is a mental disorder. there is always something better you could spend that money on no matter how much "disposable income" you have. you could buy 100 cheeseburgers for that price. you could even buy a decent quality whore and lose your virginity.

For $189 you could also buy an N64, Everdrive, PS1, swap disc and new controllers

When did you learn you have a mental disorder?

So did some team come out of the woodwork and make a not-complete shit emulator for the N64?

buyfaggotry is defined as buying things you could easily download for free. you can't download a 150 lbs. of pussy and ass.

Which reminds me, I should buy some original controllers while I still can. They're gonna be $50+ in a few years I bet

Where were you the day women thought they were welcome on Holla Forums?

SM64 and every other N64 game worth playing is emulated flawlessly by mupen64plus.

Doesn't that still use high-level emulation? Call me when there's something on the level of Xebra for the n64

Yes. Why bother to own nice things? We should all spend our money on food and clothes only and leave the owning of possessions to the state, who should be the only people allowed to own things because people can't be trusted to handle their money

Game cartridges aren't nice things anymore.

smh tbh oniifam

I bet you buy anime figurines too. it's all plastic sold to you for 50x the value of the raw material. you could just buy a 3D printer and print your own anime figurines and plastic game cartridges instead.

third world foreigner detected. anything under about 130-150 lbs. depending on height is a skeleton.

what if you want a qt3.14 pure virgin girl under the age of 14 tho

Im 5'4 and 80lb, kind of a skeleton, but that should make an attracitve woman be around 90-100lb, not your fatass 150lb shit.

Then you commit sashimi.

Are you asian, just reading your stats is making me feel hungry

The rest of my vidya library at the time was fished out of bargain bins and yard sales, but god damn this game was the crowned jewel. I'm not even a collectorfag, I just wanted to play it.

hotwheels is that you?

I'm not into midget girls.

Reminds me of the Battleborn figurines.

Yeah you're better off actually spending your shekels to improve your work/living conditions, buying tools or on a stockpile of phsyical goods (rare metals, guns and ammo, food) instead of just hoarding them. Even a workstation alone is a wise investment provided you've got the couple of braincells needed to program and automate tasks.

It's not rape if they want it.

Go to pakistan, mikeeusa.

No, white as snow. Im trying to bulk up and get fit, but i have a disease that makes me only take in about 1/2 of the nutrients i eat.

Come on faggots.

How is this any different than a regular everdrive? I was thinking about purchasing an N64 to play the 10-15 or so games that don't have a VC console/re-release. Is it any cheaper than the regular everdrive?

Tip top kek you faggot. Just because emulators exist doesn't mean they're good or are you emulating OG Xbox, PS3 and Xbox 360?

Why were the 90s so much better?

all those games are shit and not worth playing.

xbox and PS3 are the only two consoles I have plugged in and the 360 has no exclusives worth playing.

EC = Early Childhood
AO= Adults Only.

To tell you the truth, I dunno why we just can't adapt Pegi ratings…

Costs $80 bux less and doesn't have any features of the v2/v3. It requires you to hit the reset button to save your game to SD card.

I also have the chinese clones of the genesis and snes ones.

No wonder most of you are leftist cucks.

Its a blatiantly used copy rewrapped and being sold at 180 dollars. Only cucks are gonna buy that.

KEK
Even the shittiest shovelware on the N64 beats any title on the PS3/Xbox as neither have any titles to begin with.

Interesting, where would one be able to get their hands on it without the chinks scamming me?

xbox has the best versions of THPS 2 and 3, which are far better than any of those shit weeb or hipster games you listed.

I never thought I'd encounter one in the wild. This idiot wouldn't find intelligence even if he searched in google.

A used boxed copy of a game that is widely sought after and doesn't have much supply.

You're a retarded leftist who doesn't understand economics.

Non-existent: all supply is artificial, you dumbshit.

Ok, but no sane indiuvidual is going to spemd 180 dollars on somthing he can emulate for free or get on the wii u store for 10 dollars.

I'm pretty sure in box copies of Super Mario 64 are common as mud.

I said weeb or hipster. maybe if you get you're dad's cum out of your eyes you will be able to read better. conker is complete reddit-tier "le evry 90s kid rembers this XD" hipster trash. hybrid heaven and snowboard kids are literally shovelware.

LOL

64 emulation is shit, and maybe some people actually like physical copies? Are you unable to understand the concept of collecting things?

No, they are not.

How are they not? Print runs for that game were fucking massive and it made Player's Choice.

$180 dollars for a mint in box copy is extravagant at best.

Why do you people find the concept of 「COLLECTING」things to be so foreign?

I played MTG a ton, stopped playing 4 years ago, and now my trade binder jumped from $400 to $920. It's a great feeling. Even if I don't play competitively, I can afford to build any casual deck I want.

People not willing to put the copies they have on the market, copies lost to time due to being forgotten, sitting in closets, boxes, storage units, etc., copies being simply thrown away by people who don't want them anymore, etc. etc.

There really is no point in collecting somthing that can be digitised easily. I can understand collecting baseball cards or somthing physical that cannot be uploaded to a computer. I can just go right now to emuparadise and download every n64 game ever made and play that, rather than waste my time and money seeking out rewrapped mario 64 copies for 180 dollars.

How does it feel to be so dull?

Because guns will be valuable forever, even after the ammunition runs out when they stop producing.

the urge to collect extremely overpriced merchandise like video games, comic books/manga, and anime figurines has been drilled into your skulls by greedy merchants. there is no logical reason to spend your hard-earned money on these worthless things, especially when you could JUST DOWNLOAD THEM FOR FREE.

just try to imagine all the other things you could buy with that money before making your next foolish purchase. there are so many things in this world that you don't have that can't just be downloaded for free. please don't buy video games.

Cease & Desist from shitposting.

What if I buy and download them for free?

Filtered for being underaged and retarded.

that's why you stockpile plenty of ammo for all your guns you dummy. don't buy a gun that you can't find any ammo for. that would be just as stupid as buying a console that has no video games.

The only time i buy vidya, is at thrift store for 1 or 2 dollars. Just this weekend i got a dungeon keeper with evil is good cover (apparently its worth like 20 dollars on ebay), starcraft, sim coaster, sid misers gettysburg, rainbow six 3 expansion to go with my base rainbow six 3, and tetris plus for 50 cents at a garage sale. I spend about $10.50 and ill have games for at least a few months.

Even taking all that into account, a mint in box copy of Super Mario 64 wouldn't be worth more than about $80. Print runs were high, it's not a rare game. Demand for it is pretty low because it's been re-released so often. There aren't many version changes as far as I know. No special edition cartridges. It's not like Ocarina of Time, which had a gold cartridge as well as a version with the Muslim chanting and Ganondorf's red blood, or Majora's Mask which had a golden holographic cart as well a smaller print run owing to the fact that it came later in the N64 life-cycle.

meanwhile I can download all those games for FREE in minutes. in the time it took you to drive to the store and back I can download THOUSANDS of video games for free. in one day I can download over 10,000 video games, easily enough to last my entire life. all for free. and I can spend that $10.50 saved on three double cheeseburgers and a large mountain dew.

Not planning on living a long life, are we?

Why would anybody want to live long in this world?

I've been eating "junk food" my entire life, never exercising, I'm 25, and I've never had any health problems. why would anyone want to live past 40 anyway? old people have lots of health problems regardless of their diet.

Who gives a fuck. yes emulators are nice to have, but it's not a one or the other situation. Also, it's funny you're trying to scare people with shit like bitrot(which is something that won't affect most game carts for decades depending on if you actually take care of your shit) yet you choose to store your games on the far more fragile hard drive.

I can go out and buy another 1tb hard drive and store all my games on it, and when it dies, i can do it again. The internet is a thing, go on emuparadise and look at their games. They have all of them. If a cart breaks or dies, its worthless and you would have to buy another carf which would cost way more than a hard drive.

But by the same token, I can download Cockatrice and make any deck I want in MTG for free at any moment.

Some people like to display things on a shelf. Tangible showcase of effort, y'know?

what a fucking pleb

???

Allow me to educate you.

Is that somekind of online MTG game? I really dont count mtg. Im talking physical cards. Baseball, football, raceing. Somthing that doesnt have a game attached.

That game sucks

or

which should I choose?

whoa nigger you just took buyfaggotry to the next level by advocating buying DIGITAL copies of games that you can't even resell and are permanently bound to an online account that steam can shutdown at any time for any reason they want.

time is money. the time you spend trading digital items on steam in exchange for literally worthless steam funbux is time you could've spent jewing people irl and earning real money to spend on computer hardware or cheeseburgers.

Nigger, its probably less effort to keep your hard drive organised than a physical game collection.

> is time you could've spent jewing people irl
Shill detected.

You missed the point! For those games in question, I haven't paid for them, because I never used a real currency. Money never left my bank account. Rather, I took advantage of the system they implemented, ripped suckers off, and got a game for free.

Yes, it takes some time, but maybe 5 or 10 minutes a day, tops. You know what that is? Time you spend eating lunch while taking a break from a game.

The only real crime is that I've encouraged the proliferation of buyfags, but not directly being one.

See, I can do it too

Cockatrice is a well-known emulator for MTG with all the card data. People use it to theorycraft for tournaments, playtest decks, and emulate the real game.

You can either collect things for sentimental value, or as an investment. If it's for an investment, it doesn't matter what it is, as long as you can get a decent rate of return on your collection. Look at art. It just sits there the same as baseball cards. It only has value because others want it. Especially old art, the demand is high, the supply is low. This is why people pay millions of dollars for a bunch of colors on an old canvas.

but you overlooked one critical problem, and that is that you are part of the steam botnet.

Its like search doesnt exist. Along with alphabetical sorting and sorting games by console.

I don't give a single fuck if it is more work, it's much more rewarding.

More like;

I absolutely hate going to flea markets and yard sales, all the people there are disgusting smelly peasants, half of them mexicans. if I ever buy physical copies of games I just order them online.

I almost forgot consolecucks are computer illiterates who can't properly configure anything or figure out how to use an operating system more complex than the locked down iphone-tier operating systems that all consoles use.

Niggers, my point was that this post (>>9311422) included pointless stuff that would already be done (digging consoles out of closets, plugging it in), or shit that wouldn't even happen if you take care of your things (disc read errors)

He completely ignored reality just to make the downloading side more attractive.

Yeah man, I think we're all used to the old SNES and N64 OS's.

Said the guy who thinks bitrot is a fast acting super cancer that will immediately fry all the games, and and console with a DRE is broken beyond repair.

Don't tell me how to spend my money.

When did he say anything about disk rot?

I said collecting physical copies of games is pointless because they will all succumb to bitrot in a couple decades and repairing consoles wastes even more money, just like buying games when you could just download the games and the consoles for free.

you're going to regret not taking my advice when the shit goes down and all you have to arm yourself with is a collection of video games and anime figurines.

Damn…

Are you poor, or just jewish?

Little bit of both.

Are you implying I don't take care of my things?

I'm a NEET and have a limited supply of money and if I were to waste it by buying things that I could easily download for free then I would run out of money and would have to get a job, and then I would have no time to actually play video games.

do you keep your video games inside an airtight container shielded from radiation?

Stop being so dramatic, as long as you clean em once a year, they'll be fine

So you're a peasant then, makes sense.

I'm rich enough to live without having a job. all wagecucks are jealous and wish they had free time to play video games and masturbate all day like I do.

ebay.com/itm/Latest-Nintendo-N64-ED64-Plus-Game-Cartridge-Mario-Kart-64-Super-Smash-Bro-/281951424046?hash=item41a59d4e2e:g:5AkAAOSwwpdW1mP4

with infinite free time everything becomes boring

not nearly as boring as a job.

This actually.
N64 with 2-4 controllers, everdrive and some chips for you and your friends to play some Perfect Dark

Some of the Demon's have dicks though…

nah, you're bored and depressed and probably want to kill yourself 24/7 because you have no life. Keep trying to justify how great your lifestyle is by telling others though. I'm sure it'll make the pain go away.