Mike Tyson Mysteries

Mike Tyson Mysteries is in a small limbo, [as] hasn't renewed it for another season (S3 ended in July) but hasn't canceled it either.
What do you like or dislike about Mike Tyson Mysteries, Holla Forums? Do you think it deserves another season or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/convention-panels/sdcc-2017-mike-tyson-mysteries-panel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually like Mike Tyson more than everyone except for the pigeon. Were there really 3 seasons? Does Iron Mike have nothing better to do?

I'm sure Adult Swim and Warner Bros. have gotten a lot of shit for making a show about a controversial figure, ironic as it may be. I wouldn't be shocked if it got canceled.

They're actually working on new episodes, so I'd say that it is being renewed.

adultswim.com/videos/convention-panels/sdcc-2017-mike-tyson-mysteries-panel/

I think it's one of the few entertaining shows left on Adult Swim. Mike Tyson voicing himself just completes this show.

It's a decent show. Not a masterpiece or anything but episodes are 11 minutes and I generally get at least a chuckle or two. The episode where they go to Atlantis and it's a decaying shithole modeled after modern Greece was fucking hilarious

I enjoy it, but I don't really watch tv anymore and don't care enough to find the episodes online. It's basically the one enjoyable thing in the sea of shit that is modern Adult Swim.

I kind of like how the first episode was about Cormac McCarthy of all things

I like it because it has a nice juxtaposition going on between Mike's fantasy land and the reality with talking pigeons and gay ghosts.
I'd like less gay shit and for pigeon to be less edgy. He feels tryhard at times when he says the most foul and disgusting thing that comes to mind.

I don't know what the fuck happened to sound.

They just tell Norm "say outrageous things"

Pigeon's hit or miss, but on a first viewing he hits hard. Role was made just for him.

I just wish the show learns to chill and just be there, like ATHF. Funny and reliable.

Wait, they finally upped the post cap to 16 megs?

yeah
>>>/sudo/40654

Yeah, they use the Mystery Team plots to get them somewhere interesting and provide conflict but with only ten minutes they need to make time for some resolution.

I wasnt even aware that S3 had aired. I liked the first two, though.

It ran from May to July of this year, flew under people's radars while they were excited for Rick and Morty

Cartoons that no one talks about thread? I recently watched F is Family 2nd season, spoiler: Jay Sherman's dad dies

Fix your sync nigga

The show has good episodes and bad ones
Going in with no expectations, i was pleasently surprised

Nice to know this is still going.

He doesn't box any more and he's fucking broke, so no he doesn't

If you could tell me how, I'd appreciate it.

Manually with a video editor.

Trying to playback the file said corrupted, so I reencoded it here.

Still funny to think this lasted longer than The Jack & Triumph Show

McDonald the pigeon and Tyson, steal the show. I don't know, something about when Tyson curses it gets me every time.

Interesting…

its great for bite size episodes, reminds me of venture bros at times
maybe im biased because i like mike and norm but i think it deserves a third season. what else animated does adult swim have? they wont be doing metalocalypse any time soon

user, your shift key is broken.

i can post however i like bucko
what are you? some kind of syntax nazi?

The way Tyson and his team are written, I could easily see them showing up as a cameo in Venture Bros.

Don’t see the showrunners being game for some reason

There are three seasons u fucking stupid godamn idiot

How come?

whoops meant fourth season

I dunno, they just seem content on doing their own thing, and not spoof HB sleuths via the Mike Tyson cartoon

Venture Bros is one giant riff on HB sleuth cartoons. Doc Venture is literally a grown up Johnny Quest kid adventurer.

The phantom can have a shadow?

Venture Brothers is a dark and edgy parody of
"action" catoons in the Jhonny Quest vein. Mike Tyson Mysteries is a silly and insane parody of Scooby Doo and the following quest to make lighting strike twice.

What did he mean by this?

Last episode of season 1.