Proof reddit is censoring Trump posts

You guys claim to really really hate reddit, right? Well if that's actually the case then spread this shit everywhere and help with its destruction.

inb4 reddit doesn't matter, reddit is irrelevant, go back to reddit sage, etc.

Also, I'm uploading a video right now that shows the message saying wait 5 minutes, I start a timer for 5 minutes and wait a few seconds past when it finishes, and then try to submit again and it's at 4 minutes. Then goes back up to 9.

Reddit may be for faggots, but millions and millions of people use it and are being brainwashed by it on a daily basis.

you forgot mods bumplocking after sagefagging the thread for a while

Never heard of shadowbans, newfag? What's next, twitter preventing things from trending? Kikebook ghost accounts liking every single kosher opinion of celebrities?

This isn't a shadowban, it's a NEW form of censorship that anyone with half a brain should want to expose. Gas yourself.

Pick one faggot

There was already a big shitstorm over one of the head mods editing peoples post without leaving a edit asterisk. No idea where that went but seeing as its reddit they probably just shrugged and continued being retards.

yea /u/spez was directly editting posters on The_Donald and got caught. The_Donald is run by kikes though so they quickly made their user base forget.

You don't comprehend words very well do you? I said it's a NEW FORM meaning it hasn't been found before that I know of. There are different ways to censor, and this is a new way.

You sure are dismissive, hooknose.

Spread this on reddit. No one here gives a shit. Sage for shitty thread.

Here's the video with the message saying wait 5 minutes. I put on a 5 minutes timer, way a few seconds after it ends, try and submit again, and the count is back up to 4, then back up to 9. Should be done processing in a minute or two.

Can't post to reddit no matter what I try you dirty kike. Was hoping some people on here who aren't massive faggots like yourself would post it for me.

Couldn't be more obvious.

filtered & reported

k

Censorship is censorship. Who cares? It's all shit unless we're doing it and everyone knows it happens.

You're a faggot too, "reddit spacing" is a shitty D&C meme.

Why the fuck should I care?

sage

Gas yourself kike. Filtered & reported.

anyone still on reddit chooses to still be on reddit

Not everyone, but anyone defending plebbit and not wanting this video to spread unquestionably is.

ITT: Faggots who love reddit and wish it the best.

It's not even a secret. Surely most of /r/The_Donald knows that Reddit censors their content. They manipulate the upvote totals in the hopes of preventing their message from reaching a wider audience. The leaked chatlogs show Spez and his friends talking about this.

Most of the people there know that. They want to surrender the platform due to the audience that it commands. Consequently, they'll have accept that censorship.

Nobody's defending reddit. You're not telling anyone anything new when you say "reddit censors things!"
I don't care if it's a "new form," everyone already knows it happens and those who are there choose to stay anyway.

user use some text-speech software next time the best is Text Aloud by amazon.
htt p://btdb.in/torrent/7JmKJmEZY4tYGA5nWE56u7wpVjD31Ns99bK.html

Voice Reader is another one.
htt p://btdb.in/torrent/d35VrmanWatA9lxr1bMbHO4DaD76wZi0bxx.html

You have to be a special kind of retard to willfully make an account on plebbit. Just like using kikebook. Both companies need to fall into irrelevancy if we're to get rid of a part of the cancer that is killing the internet. Giving them any traffic only makes sure some kike will attach a value to them.

why would I want this? What's the point? All these sites are just containment boards from each other. You think I want all those millions of redditfags or cuckchanners coming here after I "help with it's destruction"?
I'm pretty certain they feel the same way about me.

Also, who cares. Reddit was never a place for free speech and anyone who uses it knows that.

OP maybe leddit doesn't allow users who have created fresh accounts to submit articles or those who have some fixed comment karma.

Are you on a VPN or using an IP that's shared?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since not everyone can have a triple digit IQ.

I made an account a few months ago to shill shit there with some other anons.
I'll give a pass to the terrible interface and layout, and another pass to the over-abundance of 15 year olds.

What I don't give a pass is the kind of userbase they have. They're headline readers, OP. That's all they read. It's kinda like lurkers on chans, but with a small diference.
A lurker will read the OP and THEN read the posts on the thread. He might post once or twice if they post at all. But they READ.
An estimate given by codemonkey a few months ago was that for every UID in a thread (we have 14 here) there are an average of 10 times that amount of lurkers. So this thread would be seen by about 140 people.
That's 140 people reading the shit you post and the shit I posted.

Now go back to reddit. The "lurkers" they have are about the same proportion we have here. 90%, give or take. The problem with their lurkers is that they'll read the title of what you post, rarely click and see what it actually is and even more rarely post on the "thread" there.

You see what the problem with this is, right?
Their "censorship" means jackshit. Even if you post the most wittiful coment and redpill a whole paragraph, less than 1/10 of the userbase will read it.

It's a website made for retards. It's the main reason it's popular: because there's a lot of retards out there. They don't have time to read articles or discuss things. They just want big fat titles with clickbait shit and to press and arrow based on how they feel about it.

You could simulate the "reddit experience" with Windows Photoviewer. Open a bunch of pics, press an arrow to advance, then press up to keep the photo, press down to delete it.
After a while, all you get is the nice pretty pictures you liked. Problem is, context be damned. Arguments be damned. Anything of worth be damned.

Also, vid related. Upboats and downboats mean even less than shit nowadays. Neither does your perfect redpill. What matters is how much you're willing to pay to get your adspace.

cuckmods, goons and what not
heavy leftsided, bias. Trys to censore pro trump while boosting anti trump meme's and stuff.

paid platform, PR posting on FP
heavy leftsided, bias. Trys to censore pro trump while boosting anti trump meme's and stuff.

politics pay zuckerfucker money to censore.

Someone should tell the world how a shill works

pretty sure that's part of the rules on some reddits

you have to have an account that's already "active" whatever the fuck that means.

Anything you post on a fresh account will get auto-shadow banned. You have to post X amount of good goy comments that are Y amount of characters long for Z amount of days, and then it won't get auto shadow banned.

Dubs of truth and I actually find this fact that reddit users only read headlines somewhat surprising. The idea people are choosing to increase the visibility of certain content just because they like what the headline says is amazingly retarded.

everyone used to know that shithole is the gay asshole of internet and every instance of it brought up on Holla Forums was mercilessly ridiculed
faggots getting soft

It comes for the laziness or mindlessness that the headline is enough. The article is only gonna prove the headline, so why bother to read it at all?
Picture a guy being bombarded everyday with thousands of different headlines.
Is he gonna read every single one of them?
Fuck no. He can take two ways out of this dilemma:

You'd think folks would do this, since that's the point of sub-reddits, but they don't. They stick to "major reddits" that are constantly flooded with crap all day long.
Thus, they end up reading only the headlines. Of things they're interested, no doubt, but only the headlines.

Fast solution to the "information sorting" problem. Just read the big bits, and that's it. How can you tell which are true and not? Simple: if you see 5 headlines with the same message, it's probably true. If you see only one, eh, maybe it's fake news or some tin-foil hat conspiracy, who cares.

Give it a few years, and people stop thinking for themselves. Who cares, the moderators are there to sort info for us. And even if the mods fail, we got down votes, right?
It's this over-confidence and over-reliance in mechanism that you don't outright control and are constantly obfuscated from the common user the betray them.
Then again, what kinda fucked uses Reddit nowadays? It''s either kids, or dumb people. The layout is terrible for actual discussions, fucking SKYPE is better than that.
You can't have a site, claim it's a great place to have discussions and still manage to be worse than SKYPE.
Ever read an AMA? It's total shitfest. You can't tell when something was said by the vertical position of the text (you know, like the other 99% of the internet does). It's even more retarded than twitter with it's upside down crazy writing: shit's sorted based on how many upboats it has. But then there's a question nested inside that's pure shitposting, with 50 shitposting responses aswell and what you get is:

It boggles the mind how you'd think this shitty layout is okay.

Even /r/The_Donald will ban you if you say anything remotely racist, anti-semitic, pro-NatSoc or critical of any of the gay DR3 shit those functional retards engage in on a daily basis. So criticizing reddit as a whole here is really a waste of time.

The head fag at reddit is a child molester who has altered user posts and violated safe harbor regulations.
He'll get his.

he is.
and you are clearly not.
we dont give a fuck about reddit because we dont use it.
my only hope is that it remains operational, so we dont get anymore faggot refugees like yourself.

No idea why the consensus seems to be "we don't give a fuck about reddit" when it's one of the biggest bluepill factories on the internet. They're less than a year away from a digg-exodus because of how blatant the shilling and circlejerking has gotten. I had an idea this morning that I think could actually lead to the collapse of reddit.

Nobody cares.

Reddit is absolute cancer. But it would be foolish to not seize every opportunity to expose normies to the kind of censorship the right-wing gets virtually everywhere. The turbo-leftists will cheer the right getting censored, but normies are extremely hostile to censorship.

I don't really understand the appeal of that website, and closed the tab immediately after seeing the front page, but this is something to capitalize on. Getting 4/pol/ and the-donald to spread this should be on the agenda, for anyone who's not busy.

Shill sites tend to self-destruct and take care of themselves. It's neat that we have documented evidence now, but a massive op is probably a bad idea. Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake.

OP can't inb4 you stupid cunt. If you have to inb4, you have a shit argument with clear fucking holes in it and know you are too niggerly to come correct.

Fuck reddit.

Hang all redditors.

it's common knowledge that reddit bans dissenting opinions

RIP factual falcon

>reddit spacing

You could say the same thing about talmudvision, this should be obvious to anyone who is not genuinely retarded.
in other news water is wet. downvoted for shit thread, this sub gets worse every day >:(

You would have to be normie tier to not know reddit censors shit and even then, most of the reddit users seem to know theyre actively being censored. But OP being the cock sucking faggot he is doesnt realize that normies are like OP in so much that they could care less if they are censored it doesnt bug them anymore. They love the reddit censorship being shoved so far up their ass that they willingly go back there each day for more. OP surely you arent so naive to think that showing this to ledditers will actually make them awake do you? If so then you must have just recently taken a redpill and are too stupid to realize the extent of this censorship. You go look back on all the times reddit has been accused of censoring itself…if i recall correctly i can think of two or three tmes cause those cancerous faggots mafe threads all the tkme about it.

First thre was the women ceo shutting subs down and in turn the other subs said "we shall protest and shut our subs down" and thus they did. And during that time reddit fucking fags filled the chans with their gay le memes and shitted up everuthing and talked about how ebil censorship was. Then after what…a few days? The subs forgot about it and people sucked their big fat floppy reddit cock again. And more recently was the new CEO or whatever fag who censored some trump sub and people got all up in arms abkut that and we evenhad gay fucking reddit threads here where people talked of censorship and other gay shit thats been going on from the dawn of time. And sureee they complained and sureee they made threads but at the end of the day they go back and they continue to post.

So you see OP, as i lay here in my bath wondering why ive spent so much time typing all this gay retarded shit i think of only one other point i probably made earlier but im to lazy to scroll up. Normies are and will always be the blight on those of us who understand. All hear of the censorship but few will actually listen. Giving up their points their names and whatever else they use is too much. They just dont care. And if you dont understand that yet you will one day. It took me a long time to at first. Why do they keep going back and taking it over and over again. Because they are normies. They are NPCs. They need their normie tier stuff to keep them sane. All hear but few listen.

Sageg cause OP is a faggot but a polite sage cause OP might learn something today.

Yes, and?
The same is true of tumblr and faceberg and jewtube as well, not mention colleges.

The fuck do you want us to do about it? Most of the folks who would care about censorship of anything they don't like have already left reddit for cuckchan and other similar places, its the nature of the internet - myspace is now iTunes, Faceberg is now mypsace, reddit is now Faceberg, cuckchan is the new reddit, pinterest is the new tumblr and tumblr is the new gaia online.

Definitely Reddit edits itself. So does facebook. So does this site. There isn't any absolutely free space on the Internet. Every space if privately controlled and the mods get to decide what's tolerated there. I'd be more concerned about mods doing bans on this site than on reddit.

Go back to reddit faggot

t. shill

Except normalfags still don't know. Really? Really. When their belief is not reinforced constantly, they forget or dismiss it. What do you care about them? The whole war is about steering these mindless beasts.

when did we get an influx of redditors?

Reddit only has 234 million unique users though, and who knows how many of those are legitimate accounts. You can go one step farther too and consider that not all of those are going to agree with the current narrative. When you consider that 234 million user count is distributed among 200 some-odd countries, the amount of enemies that use reddit honestly isn't that large. It's smoke and mirrors to give the impression of a huge following.

When you consider that most of the leftist front page posts get maybe 20,000 to 50,000 upboats as an average, and around 10,000 comments per, you begin to realize that the amount of people that actually agree with the shit they are spouting is ridiculously, ridiculously small.

Mate get the fuck off our board

Congratulation! You're dumb enough to qualify for 4cuck!
Now fuck off!