It's 2017, guys!

Do you still have doubts about our power? That a merely fringe imageboard is not important in the grand scheme?

REPENT.

For we are a unique movement in tomorrow's battle against the infinitely subversive semitic tyranny.
Fight for your country, read books, lift weights, dont fap, shoot all day, respect the family and never stand down.

Also, if you lurk/post for more than 3 hours you're a degenerate, even if you watch TGHNT twice. Get up and do something useful.

LIGHTNING STRIKES, AND THE COURT LIGHTS GET DIM.
SUPREME COMPETITION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

archive.is/cO0R5

Is that crown moulding new?

Looks photoshopped, but Paul Ryan tweeted the pic 10 days ago.

h ttps://twitter.com/speakerryan/status/830077729898917890

newfag

It's 5777, stupid goy

Kek, nice dubs

Oh shitvey

Nice dubs yourself.

I like that guy he's my kind of crazy. Is the pic verified?

Oh shit, check out the reverse swasti pattern on top too

The OP? Got it straight from Paul Ryan's twitter. Even archived it (see; OP)

Does anyone have photos of the exterior of H142 prior to Trump taking office?

Are those scandinavian swastikas new?

Couldnt find any, found this tho.
What are they, Christian Orthodox?
We need the H142 pre-Dahnald.

These memes are getting spooky.

Tell me about it.
I was in the first few threads were baneposting was born, then the actual plane crashes and my reality distorts so far I start to wonder, is there a Jew behind all this mememagick? Just to distract us? But then kek gives me trips and I calm down.

Not an old photo, but there's this. Eisenhower building.

Thank god for the Roman Aquila being passed to American Patriotism.
Burgers are actually based to have such a good sense of nationality. Specially back in 1776.

This is real.

I love that Trump singled out an autist for praise. It's like he said "Holla Forums! Get yer ass on up here and take a bow!"

Geez, oh man

Neat. Anyone have a vector of the logo?

nobody is doubting the importance. the importance of getting this board to deepthroat the god emperor meme so that a jew loving shabbos goy can bait america into civic nationalism while our demographics get worse. thats real important for (((them))). i dont want to imagine the problematic memes if Holla Forums was actually redpilled.

flat earth

Are you saying civic nationalism under Trump is worse than democratic liberalism under Obama?
Put down those blackpills, user.

Literally the top two results on Jewgle image search.

yes. anons were taking the lead pill in droves when they thought hillary was going to win. comfort breeds weakness. war is necessary.

Look it up, you niggerfaggot with dubs.

Don't get me wrong, I actually agree 100% on that. I think everyone on Holla Forums, as painful as it could be, would rather have a civil war and a nationalistic ethnostate than 8 years of a New York business man sucking Israels dick slowly so that his buildings don't get nuked.
We need to look into the future, specially with the european superelections. I think burgers got a hyperush to the brain and got stuck on a patriotic Reagan fever dream.

Sorry m8s, I fucked up :')

There are certainly many things that need to be erased out there. Only war can do that when the people are so lost.

A few radicals have always lead world politics and history in general. Do you think Ceaser had the support of senate or the populace to cross the rubicon? No. We don't need any of that, like I said, if you look at history, model it had been a very few people who acted and fought for change.

Ceaser had the support of an army as well as political support.

its project alamo shills funded by kushner and his chabad kikes. ctr was created to establish the consensus that all criticism of trump is sourced from paid shills funded by democrat marxists. the very public existence of hillarys shills allowed the more important shills (god emperor shills) to consensus create here. now everything is 4d chess and everybody is moishe no matter what your opinion is because arguments and effort posts dont exist on current year Holla Forums.

This is an offshoot of a containment board created by moot to stop the rest of the Internet from being so crap. How good can it really become?

God, I wish I lived in Imperial Rome.

I want to fight for my country but my country is Canada. I love my country but my country no longer loves me, my country no longer even feels like my country anymore. I feel like a foreigner in my own home.

Nigger, we have ascended far beyond that.

The Greatest Hitler Never Told?

Would you assimilate another country's culture?

Sorry, I was tired. Was thinking history insted of story.

Do you mean descended? Seriously, a containment board for autistic males is very unlikely to be taken seriously anywhere. A few pepe memes have been reproduced by Trump, but until someone like Milo ends up in a position of power, there's not much tangible coming out of all of this. It's a pleasant diversion free from censorship and that's about all.

Cuckchan slide thread
Sage

that will be the day. a cocksucking jew who drinks nigger sperm in a position of power. something tangible may come from that, and it might be pozzed loads all over the place.

Oh shit, how long has it been?
Slide what? Happening threads?
Get out, claim your land, protect your white family and do ANYTHING

i forgot how much i hate moot and boxxy

thanks for the reminder, i guess

t.cuckchanner

Yawn.

Got a link to a class with that focus?
I know anthropologists and sociologists are beginning to write about user imageboard culture, but more for what it does to its participants than to the external world.

Kek, (((1)))

Kill yourself

Kek

Except that almost everything Trump has done has BTFOd the kikes so far.