Former CIA officer: Restaurants in DC where you can order kids

Former CIA officer: Restaurants in DC where you can order kids, Flynn fired because he had list of high-level pedophiles in DC!

Former CIA officer explains how Flynn was *really* fired because he was in possession of a high-level Washington DC pedophile list with many elite names. One of those names was Vice President Mike Pence's "best friend".

He also says that there are restaurants in Washington DC and Saudi Arabia that have basements, where you can literally order children off the menu.

Former CIA officer: Flynn fired over high-level DC pedophile list
youtube.com/watch?v=JPYUWx0XyzU

Here's the cliff notes for the first 5 minutes or so of the video:

- Donald Trump is our chance to take down the deep state

- “White hat” intelligence community was able to stop Hillary from rigging the vote
electronically like she did to Bernie

- John Brennan committed treason by telling lies intended to overturn the Electoral
College

- John Brennan highest paid agent of Saudi Arabia, should be under FBI investigation

- Reince Priebus is an enabler and cover-upper of pedophilia — Dennis Hastert is the tip of the iceberg

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI
youtube.com/watch?v=CSz2iCMocis
archive.org/details/PIZZAGATEFILESCOLLECTION
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- Wikileaks is going to take down Priebus?

- Pedophilia is an “elite privilege” — For the Democrats it’s an “acquired taste” — Podesta is a “pedo-light”

- The Republicans and the elite in banking are the ones who have made pedophilia a
“big league thing”

- There are Saudi Arabian and Washington DC restaurants with basements where you can order children off of the menu

- DC pedophilia is the Achilles heel, and Trump has figured that out

- Flynn didn’t get fired because he called the Russians

- Flynn got fired because he “had the arrogance to think” (sarcasm) that he could tell
Mattis and Tillerson what to do

- Flynn pissed off VP Pence

- Flynn’s call that got him in trouble included a conversation about a list of high-level pedophiles inside the US, one of whom happens to be VP Mike Pence's best friend

- Flynn did not tell Pence about the list, or that his “best friend” was on it. Pence found
out about this from the deep state (probably NSA)

- The NSA has been spying on all of our politicians with impunity!

- The CIA is leaking HIGHLY classified information as part of a political coup against
Trump

In the below video, the CIA officer discusses his credentials:

Former CIA officer explains the 7 factions within the Central Intelligence Agency youtube.com/watch?v=g_goVNKz9wI

This sounds very fake tbh.

Fake as fuck.

I think I have discovered a method the elite are using to cover for child murder crimes

This is partially a gut suspicion, but I believe it is an accurate one. Many of you may remember when Ben Fulford posted the picture of a cannibal dinner. I reposted those pictures on this web site. I believe they were 100 percent genuine, but took them down after someone started making claims that they were from a B-rate horror movie. I was not convinced any special effect would get it that right, but had to back off on the story.
Now, people looking into the Pizzagate scandal have apparently uncovered a video of John Podesta torturing a little boy in his bathroom shower, obviously to death. And the trolls handled it like this: Step 1: you can't prove that is a video of a boy being destroyed because it is not clear enough. Then someone lightened the video and made it more clear. People could then see it was CLEARLY a little boy being tortured. Step 2. Trolls then claimed that there was a video game, and that this video was only a capture of that video game. (match for the cannibal dinner being a b-rate horror flick) Then someone claimed to have somehow gotten a picture of John Podesta's shower, and it matched the shower in the little boy torture video. (IMPORTANT: There is very clear photography of the inside of John Podesta's house on the web, so this is very plausible) Then people started comparing the voice in the video to John Podesta's voice, and it seemed to be a match.

Sorry, Marx, missed the first reply

Now, All of this is speculative. Ultimately I can't say where that video came from, and I don't know what Podesta's shower looks like, but I do know they have used the "This appeared in __ excuse that did not convince me at all (but forced me to back off on the cannibal dinner) on this new Podesta video and that makes that excuse VERY WEAK NOW.

The boy shrieks in ways that you'd never get recorded for a video game unless you actually killed someone, and the audio flow is perfect, and the video does not look AT ALL like it came from a game, especially an obscure one no one ever heard of.

SO HEADS UP: I THINK SOMEONE IS SPILLING THE BEANS ON THE CRIMINAL ELITE AND WOULD NOT FALL FOR THE NEXT LIE FOR THE NEXT VIDEO: "Oh, This appeared in _____ so you are wrong and stupid.

I am not exactly in the mood to post that video on this site because it is horrific. USE SEARCH TERMS: Podesta, little boy, shower, torture and have only results from this last week show if you want to read up on this, and maybe find that video. If the video disappears it is already archived.

I've been in enough contact with the vore community to know that there's a fetish for this no matter how literal or figurative the statement is. I also happen to know that even in Japan there's a place where you can order an animal, fuck it, and then watch the chef kill and butcher it before making your meal out of it.

The info in OP is suspect, but not on the basis of extremity.

Bullshit.

I know OP's stuff isn't up to what we REALLY want, since its unverified. However where the shit is this restaurant you're talking about? What the shit?

Remember all you pedophiles and perverts out there…

Judgment Day is coming VERY SOON!!!

Roppongi, the rich nightclub area of Tokyo. I just Googled the name to make sure I spelled it right, and the blurb at the top of the search says it's also home to many foreign embassies. I wonder whose.

You don't have to "Believe" anything, just go to Washington DC, and try to check out some basements in elite restaurants, if you can get in at all.
Washington DC is full of secret underground passageways for the elite to use to carry out their business in secret.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB THE MOSSAD KILLED THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS AND MILLIONS OF THEIR ENEMIES TO ACCOMPLISH GREATER ISRAEL BY HIRING MERCENARIES AND PLANTING NANO THERMITE INSIDE THE TOWERS
SANDY HOOK WAS A LIE THE FAMILIES WERE PAID ACTORS AND FRAUDS PLAYING MULTIPLE ROLES
THE BOSTON BOMBINGS WERE CONTROLLED EXPLOSIONS BY GLOBALIST BANKERS
THERE PUTTING FUCKING TOXOPLASMA GONDII IN THE WATER FOLKS TURNING THE FROGS GAY
PEDOPHILES ARE SATANIC VAMPIRIC KIKES WHO RAPE AND HARVEST THE LIFE FORCE OF CHILDREN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I was joking too but I'm not

do we know who Electric Pences best friend is? Can we confirm if he is a pedo?

But you didn't miss those dubs. Checked.

Nobody will say, all they say is Pence's "friend."

Try to contact Michael Flynn for his info:

Michael Thomas Flynn
Flynn Properties LLC
624 Queen St, Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: (703) 556-1369 (Office)

Michael thomas Flynn
411 North Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
(910) 487-1347
(520) 404-1260

Yeah, I'm sure he'd love to commit suicide by ten gunshots to the back of his head

That will happen soon enough via the CIA, now call him and get his info before he's dead please.

THIS IS REFINED COUNTER-INTEL.

Hope your phone number has at least seven proxies.

Just fucking do it.

I'd rather just ask Trump himself.

He's the odd man out there in DC, and "they" want him GONE, like yesterday, with a nice military burial in Arlington National Cemetery or something to get everyone's eyes off of Pizzagate. As a former head of the DIA, he definitely knows too much, and he is a real ballsy man, but he is not bullet proof. I'm sure he is steaming angry at the CIA manufacturing all that Russia BS to get him out of the White House, so I;m sure he probably could use all the help he could get. Heck, I mailed him 2 letters myself on Monday to try to get his info, and am waiting to see if he will respond.

THIS

Give him a call.. "there is no reason for you to trust me but, if you would please listen to what I have to say, there is a large community of patriots who are concerned that your life may be in danger. If you believe you possess knowledge of information that would put a crosshair on your back please consider, if these suspicions are correct, that the information you are privy to is of utmost importance and that if it were to perish with you would amount to a decisive victory for the evil bastards that have infiltrated the government.

Podesta is a pedo-LIGHT
what's a dark pedo?

I figure that means there are Elite people out there who do way more horrible things to children that you can even imagine, stuff that makes hardened veteran NYPD officers break down and cry, like the Insurance Folder investigators found on Anthony Weiner's laptop. Just seeing Podesta torture that boy in his shower stall was too much for me to bear, but there sick Satanists who go wayyyyyy beyond that in DC.

hello Voat

If I were to interject something here a moment, this makes quite a but of sense due to Hillary's Twitter account sending out that cryptic tweet earlier this week. On the flipside, if this list contains Pence's "best friend", why in the high holy hell is Trump not asking questions? I see Pence's side in it; he's in denial. This warrants further investigation.

Jewish blood libels are a real thing. Podesta compared to that is really mild.

Just 'cause we aren't hearing about it doesn't mean he's not looking into it. I have a feeling that Trump is being advised by a few trusted associates and keeps his cards close to his chest, even in regards to Pence.

Kike disinfo. Jews did 9/11, but the planes were more than enough to take down the towers

Yeah I'm sure two aluminum tin cans could take down 3 skyscrapers in an unprecedented structural failure on a building designed to take a hit from a C5 Galaxy.

Good going

To be honest this all seems like bullshit he made up. If all of this was true then Trump would have never picked Pence as his VP nor would he have ever fired Flynn.

Remember, once a Company man, always a Company man. No such thing as a "former" CIA agent. He is still working for them and spreading misinformation, as their job is to do.

sorry but this sounds exactly like the kind of shit somebody would spread to discredit something

Oh Jew.

Kek they're really desperate now.

> 02 Professional intelligence officers who know a two-state solution and Jerusalem as an international city are the only path to peace (along with cessation of all US support to Saudi Arabia)
> 05 Traitors and “helpers” (sayonim) in the USA, including some billionaires, who hate Palestine, hate democracy, and are very happy influencing with bullets, bribery, and blackmail.
> 06 Arabs and Palestinians within Israel as citizens but treated the way we treat blacks [under the Clinton Crime bill, more blacks are now in jail than there were slaves as the beginning of the Civil War]

Don't worry user trump is workign on it.

Yep, confirmed still operating CIA agent spreading misinformation and trying to discredit nationalist movements.
You don't need to false flag shitskins into committing terrorism. They do it just fine on their own because they're sub 80 IQ lunatics.

This CIA kike is intentionally putting a few truths like "Russians did not hack the elections" in his bullshit story so that it makes Trump supporters look like retards who think 9/11 was a false flag attack among all the other obvious falsehoods in his claims

By "false flag," do they mean it didn't happen at all? It's not just a different way of saying "inside job"?

Please take it to davidicke.com or infowars youtube comment sections. Now what you're saying isn't necessarily wrong, but you're clearly too retarded to be of any help here.

This is the place for /IntellectualPizzagateDiscussion/ - we are the Ristorante to your Totinos

We discuss new, credible theories and leads not emotional outbursts over already discussed info and DER NWO IS CHEMTRAILIN LIZARD LUMINATI STAYS IMORTAL FROM BABY BLOOD U HAVE 2 HELP DER JILDREN PLZ GOD

You're doing more harm than good by taking up space with your posts here. Find somewhere more your IQ place-value to babble.

- Pizzagate Intellectual

Remember that Trumps horny hands are all over Epstein's Orgy Island too– he has a guilty conscience too.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

minimizing Jones' interruptions with these webms. a bit jerky but less long and obnoxious

9/11 was Mossad orchestrated, mudslimes were trained by them, Saudi Arabia financed it and the CIA closed their eyes and let it happen, even though they knew everything in advance. San Bernardino was a mudslime, trained again by Mossad. Charlie Hebdo same thing. Quebec city recently the guy was goaded by a Mossad agent, the "sand nigger" that originally was thought as being an accomplice but finally was simply called a witness two days later. Start seeing a pattern? When you hear about Mudslime planned terrorism, which lead to laws passed that trample on civil liberties or directly influences politics, you can bet your ass Mossad was involved in some way or another. Otherwise, dune coons are barely more intelligent than niggers. They simply rape, maim and kill without a plan and there is no real push for new laws to be rushed.

False flag specifically means it did not happen and that people were deceived into thinking it did. Like Sandy Hook, that was a real false flag. Yet this guy mentions nothing of that.
If this CIA agent had an ounce of honesty in him, he would have told the truth: Jews did 9/11. Which we have known for a long time.
But no mention of that, funny. He thinks he can subvert us.
No wonder he's on InfoWars too, remember that Alex Jones's boss is Jewish and that his company exists to discredit nationalists.

Absolutely moronic. Trump was on his airplane once, and 0 times at his island. Pretty obvious that Trump turned down any offers he got from Epstein and avoided him ever since. Trump has an intense hatred for pedos and intends to gas them all.

None of those are false flags, just inside jobs. False flag means the whole story was fabricated and no attack really happened.
You're fucking retarded to think we will believe your lies CIA.

disinformation

: false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth

Misinformation
: false or incorrect information, that is spread intentionally or unintentionally

Being involved in Christian ministry, this type of response is common with people who are willfully ignorant and choose to reject the truth, despite that amount of evidence presented to them. Stick your head in the sand and be comforted there, evildoers will still use and abuse the children.

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE LIES OF CIA IS FUCKING STUPID AND SHOULD GAS THEMSELVES

If this is part of your argument, you're about as intellectual as my big toe.

False flagging implies that the perpetrators are not the ones who are said to have carried out a narrative. It doesn't mean something didn't happen. The holohoax was a hoax, not a false flag. sandy vagina was also a hoax, not a false flag. Learn you terms disinfo shill.

That's wrong.

A false flag is a real event that is carried out with the purpose of passing blame onto a certain party.

As in, Mossad operatives working under literal Islamic State flags to justify war.

thats a phonebook.
you might be too young to remember this, but back in the old days, people had phonebooks to write down all the phone numbers of people. It was the only way to have someones number ready.

Maybe Trump IS a pedo himself, hmmmm…..

The truth about the rape lawsuit against Trump. + Epstein, Bill Clinton, and the Lolita Express.
youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI

CLINTON & TRUMP CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILE SEX RING! CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH!
youtube.com/watch?v=CSz2iCMocis

This. I remember shills shilling against flynn a few days before he got fired. What the fuck is up with all the anti- pence shit? I haven't seen any proof for any claims.

Just total shillage today, that is Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book REDACTED is the centerpiece of a massive pedophile ring.

Pull your head out of the sand, and stop shilling.

So how credible is the information we're discussing here? I'd love to just listen to OP, but this is some big stuff you're talking about.

Thats a personal phonebook you posted.
It has phonenumbers in it.
There really is no other side to this, thats what it is.

Why did not ONE come forward and tell the story then? If it's that horrible, surely one would be brave enough to risk his life for exposing it, no?

Truth

because they don't want to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back on the head 5 times

It's fairly obvious this faggot is jew COINTELPRO which explains his retarded posting style - an attempt to dumb down the conversation.

Trump was cleared of any untoward behaviour by the prosecuting party investigating Epstein for child abuse in the 00s. Trump was said to be one of the few potential witnesses who didn't plead the fifth and was actually helpful with the investigation.

The rape lawsuit against Trump was done right before election day and thrown out because the lawsuit was filed completely anonymously and the Jane Doe never came forward because she didn't exist. It was filed by the Jew to smear his name and hurt voter turnout. You don't file lawsuits when you're speaking out against a big league pedo ring - a lawsuit was filed instead of an attempt to press charges because a nonexistent claimant cannot press charges but you can file a lawsuit for a fake victim and have it hang in the air.

Why did the FBI Director Comey cover it all up FREAKING TWICE when presented with oerwhelming evidence?

I'd love to get my hands of Huma's "Insurance Folder," but then again, what's inside is too horrific to stomach.

I wish I had a job at the FBI, and some Jewish friends, bud doing this kind of work makes me friendless and penniless… sigh, oh well.

Do it for the love of Jesus.

Now the real deal is that anyone who is anyone in politics and government is subjected to involvement in pedophile orgies, or else they are demoted and go nowhere if they refuse. ALL POLITICIANS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS DEEP EVIL, that's how they are controlled in this "inside club."

Good post, I noticed his post style was retarded too. Not to mention Trump actually divorced his wife right after she supposedly went on the Lolita Express so while it's not concrete evidence I think Trump might actually be what the pedos call a "moralfag". He's already a traitor to his class by representing the American people, I would believe he's a traitor to his class by hating pedos as well.

Faggot 2 jets 3 towers where the fuck do you think you are?

Yeah, it's fairly obvious what you're up to cunt. You're trying to disrupt the discussion because you're Jewish and uncovering pedophilia is antisemitic, right?

Post your badge or you're a LARPer.

Looking at OP's he might just be a genuinely retarded zio-christian.

The massive pedophile network may be Jewish controlled, but it is not just about them, because lots and lots of non-Jews are involved too. Washington is just a big cesspool of evil traitors and perverts.

I'm just an ordinary user, I'm not FBI, I just reposted an article I read on BIN yesterday here on Holla Forums.

Aaaaaaaaaaand the shill reveals his true form. I'm sure it's just a coincidence all those caught up in the pedo ring advance the Synagogue of Satan's agenda under threat of blackmail or death right?

They do have total control on American politics, don't they? Then there are the Jesuits and the Freemasons who have extreme power there in DC too.

The whole purpose of pedophilia in politics is blackmail. The non-jews are the pedophiles who are blackmailed way before taking office - they are groomed for office BECAUSE they are blackmailed pedophiles and the jewish deep state uses media contacts and donors to elevate them into the government so they can keep the borders open and start illegal wars.

I notice you keep mentioning the FBI (Sabu) without prompt, it's fairly obvious you're trying to make people think of the FBI when they accuse of shilling because that's your rival agency, CIA/NSA Jew.

The FBI doesn't want to prosecute the Pedophile Network because the FBI is chock full of evil pedophiles themselves, the Field Directors especially. If you work in the Federal government there is absolutely NO democracy, and very little freedom of speech. And it is all controlled by the Elite, hence their penchant for great secrecy. It is all designed to destroy the political structure and create civil war and revolution.

Are you denying that there are many, many traitors whose deeds have gone unrewarded?

2 persons of interest: Comey and McCabe, respectively nº1 and nº 2 at the FBI are the reason its being covered up.
Look up Operation Underground Railroad

The CIA are the ones who do the hidden camera stings on pedo politicians and the organizing of the blackmail. All indications point towards the FBI being pro-Trump and anti-Deep State due to them opening the Weiner investigation at an inopportune time for Hillary, there just appears to be some pressure on Comey, possibly for PR reasons or maybe threats against his family. He probably closed the case at the last second because he thought Hillary would win.

There are a shitload of white traitors, and I don't mean mere coalburners and the like.

The Jesuits and Freemasons are the eternal brotherhood of shabbos goyim. They fuck the kids and advance the kike agenda.

Many whites will feel the sting of the rope. I'm just saying the ones who made them become race traitors were Jews, even if they were weak of soul to begin with.

Comey is a conspirator too.

Elaborate?

Interesting interview OP, thanks.

In the meantime, enjoy the new download I put together today!

PIZZAGATE FILES COLLECTION.zip

archive.org/details/PIZZAGATEFILESCOLLECTION

Protecting Clinton and having a brother who sat on Clinton Foundation boards. His wife took like 200k from Clinton Foundation sources as well.

That being said average FBI agents are /ourguys/ since they're the ones doing pedo raids as we speak, but the Federal Prosecutors and Justice Department up until Sessions was in power was not our friend.

I need info on Jesuits plz.

I would love to know how to tell apart Jesuits from normie Catholics irl.