hooktube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if Spiderman: Homocucking wasn't the end, I don't see why this would be

hooktube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

Iron Man with niggers.

WE

are you new or just retarded?

Wow, the CGI is fucking shit.

Why are anti-racist always the most racist?

Grow up. Looks kino tbh.

CUMSKINS BTFO

Surely white people would be the victimized people in your example?

hey Holla Forums

keep on noggin' in third world

That's the problem.

>win an (((((oscar)))))

You take a day to upload a webm?

whats the best internet browser to use for windows?

Opera

looks pure capekino

Is this peice of shit not fucking out yet?

Opera looks like shit are you sure

And they weren't smart enough to call it "Wokanda"

Remember when Blade came out, and it was a Marvel movie starring a black guy, and the movie didn't make a big deal about it, and most people really liked that movie?

yeah it's great ever since they remade it in 2013

Vivaldi

Its even funnier when the niggers in Wokanda originally hated other niggers. Of course certain fags came and changed that, so now we got the nation that for whatever reason is a champion of every nigger on the planet.

Homecoming did really really well. Average moviegoers ate it up. Unfortunately.

THE 2ND DECADE OF CAPESHIT IS UPON US

homecoming was unironically the only semi good one

Bach

that's my point: if that piece of crap did well, why wouldn't this one?

Most kino browsers

Thats when it went to shit because it switched to chrome engine

Wow really? Time to go for albino niggers hunt

Do being the Kang of niggeristan, he sure is pretty light skinned

I use Iridium

thanks for the browser suggestions mine was running at like 10 times as much memory

waterfox werks on my machine

And Marvel allegedly have plans to run the MCU until 2028. It's been almost 10 fucking years of this shit already.

>bitch and moan when an European countries is acting (((out of line))) but no one comments on wakanda sitting in wealth and not helping the whole continent

It will flop in China. They don't want to look at niggers. We wuz kingz

we've been pouring money there since the 19th century, and it's just made things worse

welfare doesn't work

>mcu black character has black in its name so you remember its extra black
B L A C C

T H I C C

Niggers, lady and gentlemen.

>implying her (((Oscar))) isn't the result of her being a black woman

1 question how many jews put this together?

Lucky he isn't around to see this. I'm not black and I feel offended by proxy at this.

Small boobs = Best boobs

You are the kind of person who justifies the existence of white supremacism.

This is just going to feed their victimhood complex even further isn't it?

And Top fucking Kek at that music…

We all know the truth.

you know, no one is going to fall for this "lets cuck them back" tact you are pushing.
man or woman, you burn the coal, u pay the toll. mixing outside your race is just more trouble than it's worth.

No. The pics are about black women's preferences. It has nothing to do with cuck them back. Black Panther is a racist fantasy. Most blacks try to get away from other blacks in everything, housing, jobs, dating.

Pic is for u

In b4 movie causes nigger riot for gibs and retarded leftists defend the crime spree by quoting fiction from the movie as fact.

That's a good way to spread AID S& other STDS I wonder who might be pushing this?

anything you say l'chaim.

I think he's just a supporting character, i'm pretty sure Michael B Jordan is the main edgemaster villain.

based on that trailer I deduced the Boer bro is probably an arms dealer and Michael B Jordan wants the Wokanda throne and agrees to sell him nigger magic weapons if he helps him with his coup.

-Nigtrek
-Nigsgard
-mutual salute is to make a giant W on their chest WE WUZ
-"the revolution will not be televised" against who a nigger is the ruler of a country of niggers
-vaporwave and dinosaurs and tron

Why do they horde their wealth instead of helping their fellow blacks?

Someone needs to go on twitter and make a collage of all the emoji-filled #BlackPanther tweets with the word "LIT" it's shocking just at first glance

This trailer looks like shit.
Also why the fuck does he do a ghetto handshake? I thought he was supposed to be royalty and act accordingly.
The music is no hype at all, even for rap standarts. John Wick 2 also had rap in the trailer, but it was well done.
If they wanted a proper rap song they could have just used POWER without reinventing the wheel.
I will pirate it a while after it comes out and watch it with my mates, but I expect nothing but trash

WUZ

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Stop feeding it dumbass.