What was the hardest boss you ever fought?

What was the hardest boss you ever fought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJ0-OtVpF0wOKEqT2Z1HEtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

General Raam in GoW on insanity.

Undertalefags get out.

OT: probably the gargoyle boss(es) from demons souls.

Fuck this bitch.

I never remember my boss battles. I go get them. I kill them, I'm done.

I do remember one moment in Okami though. In this game, all battles are piss easy. Basicaly babby's first beat'em all.
But that secret fight with all the canine warriors? Especially against Tei? It was just right. Not hard, not easy, just right. He was fast, agile, 10x more health than the first time, a little pain in the ass to hit. Easily best boss of the game.
If only you weren't able to hoard a shitload of bones, or get a full freeze when you use the brush and just a bullet time instead, it would've made it more interesting.
Should have put a 10 small/ 5 medium / 2 large bone limit, and twice the price from merchants.

AND THE ENDING WAS PURE ASS

i was really bad at MG:R so Typhoon was hard for me - though i don't know what the hardest boss i've ever fought is

I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA

Clownpiece. Now fuck off.

Valmar's Core.

This fucker.

Runner up is General Slaughter aka the boss of the Rat Race, but that's only because he comes after the bullshit third race

For some reason he really fucked my shit up the first time I played but when I recently played the game again I thought he was easy as fuck.

this one

Are you sure that's not the easy boss, user?

It's really interesting to watch autists sperg out as a knee-jerk reaction to Undertale every single time it's mentioned.

Also, Dark Souls and most other leveling-based rpgs don't really count. You can cheese every boss by leveling. Every boss in every Souls game is piss easy if you spend some time getting those extra levels.

So then they could be really hard if you don't grind to a ridiculous level. If someone went and fought a certain boss at a reasonable level and had a really hard time of it, that could be the most difficult boss they've fought, because whether it could have been cheesed or not, they didn't.

>>>/mtt/
>>>/underground/

He might be the only semblance of a challenge that game has, but you clearly haven't played enough video games if you think he can be considered "hard".

Probably Biggie Smalls from Dark Souls.

Fume Knight kicked my ass the hardest of any boss I can think of off the top of my head. Really satisfying too.

You knew exactly what you were doing when you made this thread with that pic. Report and hide

I thought Nameless King was one of the best bosses in the series. He would've been the toughest if his attacks weren't so telegraphed.

No, every boss is piss easy if you actually know how to play the game. Thats why you absolutely wreck the game when you try a SL1 run after beating it once

pic related.

I have yet to dig into DS3. I've only decided what style of play I'm going for and then started the first real area.

not a boss
can't remember anything really difficult recently

Rodin is pretty damn hard the fact that Which Time doesn't work on him even with the bangle of time.

but in DMC3 Arkham on DMD is cancer.
Half way threw the fight your forced to use Vergil and that takes away your style button and Devil Trigger
so you only have half your move list.

after you beat him fight Vergil on DMD don't seem that bad at all.

you sure showed him user

jokes on you my name isn't even Tubmrltale

but I have no interest in Undertale or Tumbler

Griffon 3 in Devil May Cry on Dante Must Die mode.

Griffon 2 on the ship makes the runner up, only because I beat Griffon 2 after 3 months on and off attempts. The fact that it was just a weird hitbox and awful camera angles doesn't make up for all the attempts before I managed to one-cycle him though.

nigger

Curved fucking lasers, the BANE? of my 2hu playthroughs

Love you too, user

Pretty sure you can grenade roll cancel his shit into oblivion.

Yeah, but at the point I was at, I gave up on my playthrough. I didn't have anywhere near enough resources to beat Nightmare Alpha given how I was playing, and I wasn't bothered having to restart after taking 2 hits from everything.

I didn't enjoy any other game in the series as much as the first though, can't really say why, but I just didn't feel like playing more of them afterwards. It's a shame, cos the combat felt pretty great.

Not really a boss, but this fucking Wiggler in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Now, if you are unfamiliar with the game, let me explain:

This fucking wiggler does some shit with a carrot. I can't remember much about the story now, but jesus fucking christ this was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in a video game, ever.

You are supposed to tap the bottom screen and make bowser eat the carrot.

The only problem is that I didn't have a fucking stylus. I lost mine. So guess what? I got stuck on this fucking wiggler for MONTHS. It literally hurt my fucking fingers trying to do it for hours on end. It is absolutely fucking disgusting without a stylus. I have PTSD from this fucking event.

And what's more, you ask? When I finally fucking beat it, when I had beat the minigame; I got a gameover before saving. YEP! I had to fucking redo it. It took me at least a few more days. I nearly broke my DS in half in rage.

This was, without a doubt, the hardest thing I've ever had to do in a video game. Without a stylus, it's nearly impossible.

FUCK. THIS. WIGGLER.

I had the exact same problem, except I wasn't stupid enough not to find a substitute for a stylus, I used the back end of a pen.

Yeah you keep that shit in spoilers, cunt.

I even asked my cousin for help, and we both tapped the fucking thing at the same time. It still didn't work. EVER.

I should also mention that the fucking music is permanently ingrained into my mind. Until the day I die, I will remember this fucking song.

My rage for this fucking carrot & wiggler is unbridled.

I fucking tried. I could have went out and bought a new stylus. I could have. Instead I subjected myself to pain.

Couldnt you find any replacement like a pen or something? Also:
This is why I hate touch screen shit.

Oh I remember this fucking bullshit ass minigame

It was fucking harder on an emulator since the red yellow blue pellets didnt show up

Then they give you a 2nd trial full of carrots. Fuck that minigame.

Yeah! And fighting games don't count because you can set the difficulty to easy!
You're a retard, user

So what you're saying the mere mention of a carrot would make you go rabbit?

don't listen to him, all the bosses in UT can be killed in one hit. Gwyn was surprisingly hard on my base level run

I really loved the intensity of the gwyn fight because I didnt parry him

Took me like 40 attempts before I perfected my team's skill loadouts. Then it took another 5 or 10 tries.

I fought Fume Knight way earlier than what I was supposed to. With a medium roll UGS build.
And I hadn't found the bonfire right next to him so I had to run from the Foyer bonfire to his fog gate every time. Beating him was satisfying as fuck though.

Never saw the point n SL1 runs, since you can't use any of the fun weapons.

I thought it was pretty fun, then again I was a fan of the handaxe

None of the starting weapons interest me nearly enough to use them exclusively for a run.

Now, the Farron Greatsword on the other hand…

I cant remember a farron greatsword, wasnt really a fan of greatswords in DS1 overall. I really loved the greatsword in DS2 though

Fuck this faggot.

Farron GS is a DS3 weapon. It's pretty crazy, and a lot more interesting to use than your average GS because of the moveset it has.

I don't have an image but the Samurai master on hard for god hand.
Typing in red text makes it more likely that your post will be read

Oh I see, I wanted to play Ds3 but my pc cant handle it somehow.

vg music thread?

Look, someone that has never played a souls game.

Its especially evident in 3 where after a certain point you start taking % based damage,

Broke a controller over this nigger.

Soloing this motherfucker for the first time with Switch Axe took me about two dozen tries, each attempt being 50 minutes long. Odd thing being the time I finally beat him was the one attempt I forgot to bring the item that lets you use a cannon to deal a decent amount of free damage at a certain stage of the fight. Sage for Undermeme.

Wasn't even that bad from what I can recall, but it has been quite a few years.

Fuck off undertalefags.

wow kill yourself

In SL1 runs I get my fun from beating the shit out of dragons and legendary knights with a club with nails sticking out of it. The extra challenge is fun, too.

Sure thing, pal.

Kael'thas, pre-nerf

Please excuse the autistic annotations if they are still there

Thanks for the flashbacks
tfw doing kael'thas with a silky smooth 3 FPS

what bothers me the most is that people think that necrofantasia is Yukari's Theme rather than Ran's Theme

The only time in this game where I was forced to grind. I've faced harder, I'm sure, but this immediately pops into mind.

This guy tended to fuck my ass a bit

I think I got lucky with the skull spawns when I beat him.

144 solo Golden Rajang

And Freedom Unite Tigrex.

Pics-related. I miss Metroid.

I remeber being in the hospital, playing through the entireity of metroid prime in 1 sitting while getting pumped full of meds. Finished the game in around 6 hours.

I sure hope you guys really don't do this.

Even DSP did it on his first try

KUROI HANA

It was what truly taught me how to parry.
In fact all the bosses were a parry tutorial.

so much pride at in beating Metroid Prime, the boss and game

pic related was a tough boss I fought recently

It somehow only took 3 tries for me to beat him. I managed to git gud by then somehow, though I can't imagine how many times i failed against the first goddam enemy in the game before i got the hang of it.

congrats, i read your post

If final levels that were hard but satisfying are another thing to talk about, i remember an incredibly satisfying feeling when my brother and i beat guitar hero 2s Free Bird on Expert for the first time

Idk. Shao kahn or whatever at the end of MK9 or whatever that game for the PS3 was. That shit took me hours on beginner difficulty, and I only ended up beating him through technicalities.

Also anything at the end of revengeance. That shit killed me, but I'm good now.

fassad can eat dicks
all the dicks, in fact

These cunts on god hard.

That's not entirely fair since that's a whole bunch of bosses ambushing you at the same time
I was a big disappointed by the Annihilator battle, but it was still the coolest shit for Dan to re-visit Iji stuff

Claus had to suck his dick to get his psi powers. That's how it works in the lore.

I rather fight Super Ornstien and Smough at the same time

ure mum :^)

Maybe Great Sensei in God Hand. He's a rough fight if you don't cheese him.

Fuck the hitboxes on that guy.

PCB's extra stages are pretty easy to memorize and stream, there's also a trick to one segment of BoLaD where you go to one of the corners, can't remember which it is it's been a while.

git gud queer

Leveling is for faggots, user. Beating a boss at the level it is intended to be defeated is the point and some bosses can be challenging that way.
If you want extra challenge you can go underlevel.

Also, even when when you level up a lot, some bosses in Dark Souls are still hard to beat.

I don't remember. Ive played a lot of games user.

That's because Necrofantasia is not Ran's theme, but a semi-remix that uses scores from Ran's theme. Ran's theme is 'A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy', you dingus.

Time to DIE!

Dude, this guy. This guy was the ultimate ball buster of a last boss.

To give you an idea of how hard it is. A friend of yours from the start of the game will show up just beforehand and offer you infinite hp and mp restore items for free. He gets 2 turns for every turn your party gets and pretty much every attack he has hits everyone in your party. Additionally he can heal himself for a few turns worth of damage pretty much at will.

It is also the most razor thin win I've ever come away with. Standard attacks have a 50/50 chance of doing around 15 or so damage (fighting all monsters available, no additional grinding) and I got to a full party wipe scenario. All healing and magic items used, only the main character left at the magic pixel. I have 5 attacks. Hit, miss, miss, hit, and then the boss dies on the final hit.

That cunt was near impossible and the map was small enough that there wasn't anywhere to fucking hide.

Omega Pirate was a bit of a cunt but I had more trouble with Metroid Prime for some reason.

Personally, SNK fighting games are bullshit but since there's an SNK Boss trope I'm going to put those cunts aside and say Alma from Ninja Gaiden was a cunt and a half of full cream yeast. At least until I learnt to Flying Swallow like a fucking champ.

Any boss with instakill moves LOOKING AT YOU LISA

This fucker

This guy on critical. I needed to abuse invincibility frames to beat him.

You mean you didn't just grab a pen with the point sheathed or an unsharpened pencil and used that?
Are you fucking retarded?

The Twin Swords in Kung Fu Strike. Fuck that fight and whoever thought of it.

Probably Grigori from DD:DA

Holy shit it took me four fucking hours to beat that nigger. I want to fucking scream every time I remember that shit.

fuck this level

This guy.

the anons rainbow of desperation fills you with determination!

I can't even remember the last time I fought a boss that wasn't easy as shit.

call me when you beat 2hu

This, but in the sequel. Even with the Bracelet of Time spam, it took me many, many tries.

UNDERSHIT GET THE FUCK OUT

These fuckers on MGS2 Extreme. More because if you fuck up once, you're done.

Honourable mention: this guy on Critical.

When I did beat him once, I died to some random heartless after, and had to re-do the fight. Seldom have I been more angry.

You're going to strawman me and say I'm a scrub and post gitgud. DO IT FAGGOT

Also leveling doesn't help you with Bed of Chaos. Why don't you play the game before posting, champ?

Here's your reply.

the two guys that were the first boss in god hand
my fingers hurt after this
also, fuck the pig, even terrorists use less suicide tactics

the first boss in godhand, my fingers hurt after that
also fuck the pig, even terrorists use less suicide tactics

bane?!

I can never beat "End of the Pig" without cheesing of some sort. It's ridiculous.

Single-player non-shooter (because shooters like UT can just crank up to aimbot levels if you want it harder), the hardest I can think of is Freya in Star Ocean 3. At the level I fought her at the fight took something like 15 solid minutes where a single slip meant a total party kill.

Otherwise something WoW related. There were plenty of hardmode raid bosses I never managed to kill before they were nerfed or became obsolete, so it's hard to pick one. It's about the only thing WoW was good for after vanilla or maybe TBC. PVP was retarded and everything else is just grind, but hardmode raid progression near the cutting edge was always good for a challenge.

the persecution complex of underagefags is something admirable

all hardcore fanboys of any game should die.

Chester 2 on nightmare was a fucking bitch.

You can pretty much translate it to "please pay attention to my irrelevant VN again PLEASE"

for something so irrelevant it sure rouses butt-ire in the user.

Not even close to Yogg0 pre-nerf. That fight was on a whole new level of ridiculous. I still remember having to bust my balls trying to convince my guild that the fight was in fact possible to beat. That's how hard it was: people thought it was impossible to beat, even some of the to guilds like Paragon and Blood Legion.

Are you a WOTLK kiddie?

came here to post this

This fucker.
Made me lose so many lifes that the game made battle easier probably to mock me.

Ludwig was a great boss, but he's not even the hardest boss from that expansion.

As a kiddo I needed 3 weeks to kill him.
Nearly gave up on the game.
Which is weird, as I replayed it as an adult I fucked that thing into the nimbus in 2 tries.
Maybe I took shitty jobs back then.

I found Lawrence to be more of a pain.

I murdered him and forgot completely about him until I hit 4chan and heard everyone talking about how hard he is. It's weird.

Arc System Works games have absolutely brutal bosses for survival/score attack modes.

Unlimited Ragna is bad enough, to be honest, and probably the boss that's caused me the most trouble in my entire life.

lol

dude the sans fight is actually pretty hard

November 24? 2004 kiddie. The level of organization, personal accountability, gear requirement and game knowledge required to beat Yogg0 dwarfed every other fight in the game prior to it and every other fight after it, at least up till the point I quit during MoP beta. Less than 250 players beat that fight.

Even DSP managed to do it first try

lol, does DSP actually claim that?

Actually watched the stream via infinity.moe with other anons

sure dude

Is there a higher res version of this?

Guy has a youtube channel, no idea about the name though. Maybe some other user can help you out

Thanks. I was actually just looking for a compilation like that webm.

I am studying to be a teacher and I want to show a vid like this for a class about electrical circuits

I found it youtube.com/channel/UCJ0-OtVpF0wOKEqT2Z1HEtA

That was fast, thank you.

It was fun to fight. Birth by Sleep's Mysterious Figure, on the other hand, was designed with cheapness in mind.
And the kicker

DANCE, WATER, DANCE !

Had problems with that one for another reason - I was six, and playing on the Japanese version. Understanding how to defeat it that way makes it clearly harder.

Beat me to it.

>Undertale faggot thinks he has any idea what a real RPG boss is like

just because they both grow on trees doesn't make them the same thing

majority of Holla Forums are genuinely retarded miserable faggots who circle jerk about muh old quality vidya and how all modern games are trash what is full of SJW faggoty. while at the same time they them salve being even easy to trigger vs sjw fags.

As for the hardest, DS2 pursuier or w/e his name. Couldn't kill this bastard no matter what.

< This fucker without using Yojimbo.

DSP pls go.

I prefer grapes, actually.

Boss Order Sol is much worse.

Just don't get more than 6 frags lead. Also, keep him from getting the shield belt.

FUCK that thing
that asshole would just never seem to die, had hell with it my first playthrough

Not specifically a boss but Cave Story's end is a fucking nightmare.

I'm glad i'm not alone in thinking the damage becomes % based

It's a shame the bosses in this don't scale with level.

The fucking double bass in the attic too can suck a dick

Is this some comedy or does this guy really fail at everything?

That's not Luarence, fuck Laurence

The final Vergil fight in DMC3, and Armstrong as Sam.

I posted a link to his channel a bit earlier in this thread, guy does it all on purpose

Level up.

==FUCK OFF TUBRLMBRLT ALE=
IMR TRIRED OF YROUT FUCKING VSHITTY VN DISUGI SED A S A GAME AND YOUS R SHITTY MEME SKELET ON SAN DYOUR SJW OTHERKIN LESBINA SHIT
GET OTU FOF MY FUCKINGJ BOAR BEFOR YOU TURN TIT IN TO CO/ .20 NIGGER GET OTU TGOTG RSHILL NOB DO LY LIKES YOU S TUMBLRL SJW MEMEM GAME KILL YIUR SEFFT TUBMBR NIGGER IMG GOIGN GTO KILL YOU YTOUFCUCKING CUCK
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=
=FUCK OFF TUBLRTL=

He didn't even do the Genocide route so I imagine you don't know what the Sans boss fight is.

That was a seperate stream and his first playthrough

jesus christ shut up

Call me a faggot but these two sections in God of War 1 and 3 on their hardest difficulties are probably the most frustrating and difficult things I've ever done in a game.

and once again the faggots that still get butthurt over undermeme manage to outautism the shit fanbase
wew

Omega pirate is a fucking hard boss fight the first time because it takes forever to ship off his armor, then when you can hurt him, he summon a bunch of those shield pirate faggots while he heals.

However the reason he's easier in subsequent run is because you are wise to his shit and you ignore those other pirates, go X-Ray, and charge up super missiles, which kill him in about 4 shots.

But hardest boss I've ever fought… I can only think of a couple that royally pissed me off to the point of me swearing in rage at losing before cheering a "FUCK YOU" when I won.

Fuck that fight. he's just in this butter zone where he's an asshole who never flinches and can hit you more than once in a combo, but you don't have the upgrades to not basically get oneshot by him. Oh, and he has about 4 different forms before a finishing QTE that will kill you if you fail it.

Talk about a battle or attrition, that is such a long fight. Worse is the Aurora unit afterwards which does it's insane breakdancing during the final stage that's near impossible to avoid.

JESUS FUCK was that hard. no I didn't know about track edge manipulating, so I had to race hardcore with that evil as fuck rubberband AI. Felt so fucking good to see gif related after finally beating that last chapter, knowing I had all the racers and never had to touch story mode again.

Hardest? Nineball Seraph. Nightmare fuel without human plus. Even worse in the bonus boss rush in AC2:AA.

You what?

Don't tell me you're confusing the kill-only neutral run he did on his first playthrough with Genocide.

The most intense fight I can remember that I didn't give up on was Omega Weapon from the GBA version of Final Fantasy VI. (He's in Kaiser Dragon's dungeon after you kill him)

The AC2:AA version isn't that bad with a proper build even without H+
PAL players never got the chance to have the H+ in AC2:AA because of a borked save import function.

Obligatory.
Senetor Armstrong was pretty hard to. Though at the same time was fun as fudge. Jasper on the other hand is just misery throughout the whole fight. Suda, why must you be so patronizing?

Also, why is the mere sight of undertale able to make multiple anons chimp out? Trust me, the game is pretty much RIP now. All the popular E-Cancer channels have played it, people know the message and secrets of the game, and freaking out like this only makes everyone look bad. Just sayin'

A lot of the time bosses are hard because I'm not fighting them properly.

I played every KOF from 97 to 2002, and at least managed to beat the final boss once. I just couldn't beat 96 though. I've heard if the AI spams projectiles it can be impossible to beat him, which is my excuse.

Alma was hard, but I found this guy harder. I was fighting him with the flails, which do very little damage to him. He's easier with other weapons, but I was a dumbass and didn't switch.

Lighter characters move slower but turn better. I wasn't used to drifting yet, so I always picked the lightest character. I tried everything, including corner cutting and grabbing as many powerups as I could, but I couldn't beat this guy. I eventually managed to beat him by switching to Conker.

The guy's a bulletsponge, and he's riding a fucking T-rex with miniguns and rocket launchers. I cheesed the fight by cutting a tree down and having it land on him, but before that he was hard as fuck for young me.

Azazel without using cheese moves

What gaem?

Kekken Six, Jinpatchi from Five is equally ass

Not even AH3's survival mode/10

i still did it first try

Fuck that

Sephirot was a bitch

Kiryu in Yakuza 4.

I hated boshy, from start to finish

he is an electronic engineer by the way, he also makes all those mistakes to show the common mistakes that one can do

This motherfucker right here

And if you play for 1ccs like I do then you can only get killed 6 times without game-overing

The superplayer in this webm makes it look easy

I didn't stand a chance

I still never healed but if I did this boss would be over in less than an hour.

nigga just park in front of him and use 2 engineers

I dunno man, that metal slug 3 boss is really straightforward.

now, let me introduce you guys to real pain. gonna need a painkiller for this one awful joke, kill me now

this is the worst boss fight ever designed. you fall through the floor, at a height that can kill you or at least nearly cripple you unless you land exactly right- and there's no indication of where to stand,

3 times.

combine that with random meteors that can instakill you on the first level and dodging this fucker's melee attacks for the next two levels (which wouldn't be hard if the arena wasn't trying to kill you)

10/10

1 is enough in my expierence Its the tactic I used trying to get it to overheat, didnt work that way unfortunately

It was the only boss that had a challenge
This is harder.

I went LUNATIKKU

Every fucking mission where the fucking Gundam shows up and rubs his dick all over the fucking place like he's the king of fucking kikes and can't wait to show you his circumcision and that one fucking Guntank on that fucking asshole valley mission where you crawl through Satan's asshole and he shits all over every Zaku you have with 120% fucking shitting accuracy from two million miles away and if you bring any Doms he shits on them with 130% fucking shitting accuracy so you have to replay the mission 90 fucking times and hope that the Guntanks have their asscheeks pointed in the wrong direction but you never know because if you turn on your fucking radar then they spray shit all over your Zakus so you bring 3 Zakus in each attack team hoping that they'll fucking shield you but your squad leaders are the first mobile suits to get shit on and then your red shirts point their AK-47s in the air and run in a straight line into the nearest dick they can find.

FUCK.

fucking Armstrong.